Bound & Blindfolded for Rent Ch. 02

Story Info
Stripped naked & tied to her bed, Dominique disciplines...
5.1k words
4.22
44.1k
17
5

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 01/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stripped naked, blindfolded, and tied to her bed, Dominatrix Dominique disciplines her landlord.

She looked at him with disgust and he looked at her with lust. With him being a pervert and her being an inner city, proud, black, woman from Detroit, she didn't have to be a psychic to know what he meant in doing other things than sucking and fucking. Having been down this darkly, dangerous road before with so many other men, she knew exactly what he wanted and expected her to do. He wanted to strip her naked and tie her to her bed. He wanted to control her in the way that she controlled men and, so long as she wasn't helplessly tied to her bed, could easily overwhelm him if he dared defy her and give her all that he needed and wanted.

She had a choice. What she would do next was entirely up to her. Either she'd give him sex or she'd let him evict her. Either way, she wasn't paying him anymore rent.

Nonetheless her unwillingness in not wanting to pay her rent, she liked living here. A convenient downtown location, the rent was cheap enough and her apartment was spacious. If only he'd make the necessary repairs to make her apartment more livable, the reason why she withheld the rent in the first place. If only he'd make the repairs, she could see herself living here for another year or two. She had no problem paying her rent before, other than being late all the time, until he refused to fix anything.

She had the money saved and could pay him his rent but there was something that offended her in paying him to live here when he seemingly received more from her living here than she did, especially when he refused to make any repairs. Surely, there's a price to put upon all of the up skirts and down blouses that she routinely gave him and that he so enjoyed seeing. Surely, as if paying the admittance to a peepshow, those entertaining, voyeuristic glimpses of her underwear and/or naked pussy, when not wearing panties, and/or her tits, when she wasn't wearing a bra, should be deducted from her rent.

After putting up with his inappropriate behavior and bad attitude for more than two years, she figured she was even with her owning him three months' rent. If anything, he owed her for all of the masturbation fodder that she gave him with her flashing him. If anything, being that he was such a bad man with such a bad attitude, he needed to be punished and disciplined. Oh, yeah, she'd love to get him naked and tied to her bed while she whipped him until he begged her to stop.

Adding to his lack of sexual appeal to her, that is sexually appealing to her even less when men aren't paying her, other than having him forgive her rent, he confessed his fetish to bind her, discipline, and/or punish her. Already punished enough for having a pervert of a leering landlord like him interacting with her every time he caught her on the stairs, in the hall, or in front of the building, she routinely checked her apartment for hidden cameras. Any time she returned to her apartment after being away, she checked for any signs that he was in her flat going through her underwear drawer, reading her mail, looking at her pictures, and/or sabotaging her food by masturbating in it. With her not home to protect her personal and private possessions, she wouldn't put it past him to do any one of those things or all of those things.

A real sexual deviate, she wouldn't put it past him to spy on her while watching her dressing, undressing, showering, and/or masturbating herself in the assumed privacy of her bedroom. Not wanting to give away anything for free, she wouldn't mind giving him such a sexy, sexual show, so long as he paid her handsomely for the pleasure of showing him her shapely, black, naked body. She'd give him all that he wanted to see and more than he'd even bargained for, so long as he paid her for the pleasure of the pain that she'd surely give him and the discipline he'd get to make him a more obedient and better man.

"A little bondage goes a long way with me towards paying off your rent," he said flashing her his toothless smile.

Even though she knew he was nuts, she couldn't help from looking at him as if he was nuts.

"Lemme get this straight Salvy," she said. "You want me to strip you naked?" With confusion written all over his face, she looked at him shaking his head no. "And you want me to tie you up and beat you? Is that it?" As if he was already tied naked to her bed, as if she was a black, widow spider, and he was a horsefly caught in her web, she gave him a sexy smile. "I can do that," she said with a sexy laugh.

Even though he had no idea of her mental stability or instability, he looked at her as if she was nuts when, indeed, he was the crazy one to be messing with her while thinking that he'd ever get the better of her.

"No, no, that's not what I mean. The other way around," he said as if he needed to explain himself to her of all people. "I strip you naked and I tie you to your bed," he said pointing his fat, stubby finger at her before wiping the drool from his lip with the back of his hand.

"Oh, I see," she said. "I misunderstood. I had that the other way around, didn't I?"

"You sure did," he said. "You tickle my fancy, if you catch my drift and know what I mean, and I'll be kind to your pocketbook. You be nice to me and I'll be nice to you," he said giving her a big, overly exaggerated wink that looked like it hurt his face. "You be nice to me and you'll never have to pay another dollar in rent again."

No doubt his sexual fantasy come true, she imagined herself stripped naked and tied to her bed while he had his wicked way with nude, black body. Not the type of women who'd willingly and readily submit to any man, especially to a white man who was a non-paying customer, she was more the in control type of black woman. If anyone was going to be stripped naked and tied to the bed, he'd be the one rather than her. If anyone was going to be punished and disciplined he'd be the one punished and disciplined and not her. Especially after all the shit he's put her through over the last two years of repairs that he's still yet to make, he should be so lucky to ever get her naked and tied to her bed. He'd have to drug her for her to allow him to touch her.

He's such a nasty, nitwitted asshole for him to even think that she'd exchanged a lousy six hundred dollar a month rent, eighteen hundred when factoring in all of her past-due rent, for her professional, sexual services. As he just mentioned, perhaps if he gave her a free rent pass for the length of time she lived here, she'd consider his proposition but unless there was a written agreement to that, she couldn't trust them. Besides even with a written agreement, null and void once she removed her clothes for sex, whatever agreement she made with him for exchanging rent for sex would be deemed prostitution and would never stand up in a court of law.

Besides, never would that happen with her having sex with him. He has no idea who she really is and how much she charges for the services that she gives to disgusting, perverted men like him. If only she had more customers and if only she had her own place with a dungeon, she'd be earning so much more money than what she's earning now. Yet, until she gets things going and grows her client list, going underground as a secret Dominatrix, she needs a good paying job to allow her to save enough money to buy a place of her own.

"Bondage? You want to tie me to my bed?"

He smiled and nodded his head up and down as if he was trying to shake coins from his ears.

"Yeah, baby, I'd love to tie you naked to your bed," he said wiping the back of his fat hand across his salivating mouth before grabbing his tiny package with his hand as if he was a fat, white Michael Jackson.

Now he was talking her language. Now he was just another contestant in her BDSM game. As if striking a familiar chord in her psyche, now talking her language and wanting to willingly play her game for her to play him, she looked at him now with more interest than disgust. As if she was a wicked witch who was about to turn him into a frog by casting a spell over his fat ass, she gave him a sinister stare. Not even knowing who he was dealing with, he was pushing his luck. Yet, after having flashed him her panties and with him talking bondage with her, she was already aroused into sexual, physical, emotional, and combative action. This poor, dumb man had no idea what he was asking her to do. If only he knew what she was capable of, not his typical, helpless victim, he'd be much better off finding someone else to lust over than wasting his time and energy with being aroused by her, especially when she'd never give him his sexual fantasy.

"Bondage?" She played the innocent woman, a role she enjoyed playing. "What do you mean by bondage? Why kind of bondage?"

She looked at him while smiling. She knew that when she smiled, she was even more irresistibly beautiful. Now that she thought more about it, she wouldn't mind whipping his fat ass for being such a shit of a man and a creep of a landlord.

"I tie you to the bed and blindfold you," he said smiling at her as if he needed to explain anything to her. "Then I undress you."

Laughing at his audacity, if ever he paid her enough money to strip her beautiful, black body naked and to tie her beautiful, black body to her bed, she imagined him exposing his fat, little prick to her with the hopes of her sucking him. Good luck with that. Good luck with getting her naked and good luck with tying her to her bed.

He was such a pathetic, little man. If only he knew that she could stomp him and crush him beneath her boots in the way of the little insect that he was. If only he knew she could hurt him with a kick of her foot, a punch of her hand, or a submission hold of his neck, arm, or leg, he'd apologize to her for even dare looking at her never mind talking to her in such a vilely and sexually explicit way. If only he knew that she could end him she he get violent in his sexual attraction of her.

"Fat chance, fat man," she said ready to leave him and his perversity behind for the security of her apartment.

Giving her the look that she needed to see as her measurement and barometer of the man that she needed to know he was or wasn't, he looked at her as if he enjoyed her talking to him in a disrespectful tone. Interesting, now with the tables turned, she settled into her role as Dominatrix instead of the role as the in arrears in rent tenant.

"C'mon, it's just a little role play is all that it is and all that I want," he said. "Allow me to explain to you how it works. I pretend you're my black slave and you pretend that I'm a plantation owner. I strip you naked, tie you to your bed, and we have a black slave doing everything she can to please her white master. What do you say?"

Say what? Me a black slave? You a plantation owner? A black slave doing everything she can to please her white master? You're crazy.

Mother fucker, cock sucker, honky cracker ass to think that she'd play the slave game with anyone, especially not with him. Fuck you, she thought to herself while imagining sticking the butt end of her whip up his ass sideways. How this Massa? How do you like me now? Are you having fun yet?" She imagined turning and twisting her whip deeper inside of his ass.

This man was on drugs to think that she'd revert back to a time when her people were enslaved, beaten, tortured, raped, and brutalized. He was crazy to think that he could treat her as a black, female slave, when she's worked so very hard on her character and her education to live herself from out of her Detroit ghetto to be the person she is now. The fortitude and strength she received in poverty to become the proud, black woman that she is now was a real struggle. She'd never allow any man to treat her less than she thought who she was. How dare he even talk to her as if she was less than what she is and much less that he is?

Having the confidence of a black diva, the advanced degreed education of a professional woman, and the self-respect and the daring nerve of a dominatrix, she had the physical training that comes with having a black belt in Judo to physically back her up whenever her wits failed her. Never ceasing to be surprised, it always amazed her what came out of the mouths of some ignorant, white men when daring to talk their trash to her. Men who thought that they were better than her because she was black and they were white renewed and restored her hatred for white folks. More than that, it always amazed her what she could get away with in responding to someone like him. Having the big balls of a scary, prejudiced, white man instead of a sexy, shapely beautiful, black woman, she'd never allow her race and/or anyone white or black to hold her back. Nonetheless, her hatred for him, she humored him by continuing to engage him in conversation for the sake of making a deal for him to forgive her back due rent.

"Pray tell, I'm just curious to know. Once you have me tied to my bed and helpless, what's to stop you from raping me and/or sticking your stubby, little dick in my mouth and forcing me to suck you until you cum in my mouth and I swallow you?"

She threw up a little in her mouth while thinking of him forcing her to suck him, him cumming in her mouth, and her swallowing his cum. Now that she thought more about giving him a blowjob in exchange for him forgiving her paying the rent, she'd rather take a beating than to take his cock in her mouth. She'd rather swallow nails than to swallow his cum. A more appealing alternative, being that she was bi-sexual and now more lesbian than heterosexual, she'd rather have sex with his elderly mother than to have sex with him.

"You don't have to worry about that," he said waving a hand of disinterest. "With my diabetes and low testosterone, I can't get it up anymore. Other than with my own hand, I can't remember when I had an erection hard enough and long enough to penetrate anything more than my tissue," he said with a sad, little laugh.

Aware that he lived alone with his elderly mother and with no one really knowing what happens behind closed doors, she had an image of him walking around naked in front of his mother. She had an image of him sitting in the bathtub while his mother washed more than just his back. She could just see his mother stroking and/or sucking his cock for him to receive some perversely perverted relief. Being the pervert that he was, she had an image of him spying on his mother dressing and undressing. On the pretense of having to pee, coming in the bathroom when his mother was naked while bathing or showering, she had the image of him masturbating for his mother while she gave him a naked show of her old, wrinkled body. Having heard it all and seen it all before, she wouldn't be shocked to find out that they were sleeping together in the same bed and having sex.

In the way he was inappropriately interacting with her, no doubt, wishing she would sexually satisfy him, she wondered if he inappropriately interacted with his mother in the same way. She wondered if he coerced his mother to give him hand jobs and/or forced her to suck him. Not being surprised if he did, she wondered if he lusted over his mother in the way that he now lusted over her. If only by the mere fact that he still calls his mother, Mommy, too touchy and feely, they sometimes seem unusually, unhealthily, and inappropriately close.

Being that he doesn't have a woman in his life and his mother doesn't have a man in her life, she suspected that they had more than the typical mother and son relationship. She suspected they were having sex. She suspected that he wanted to have the same sexual relationship with her that he was having with his mother. Making her want to vomit, just the image of the both of them naked made her sick to her stomach.

"Then, I don't understand," she said leaning against the wall to see him better now that the second floor landing wasn't obstructing her view from looking down at him leering up at her.

She lowered her raised foot down a step and closed her legs to deny him from continuing to stare up her short skirt at her panties. Normally she doesn't wear panties but with her going on job interviews today, denying him a view of her trim, black pussy, she was glad that she was wearing panties today. Besides, in the way that he was always engaging her in conversation while staring at her, no doubt, he's seen her trim, black pussy many times before. Only on her terms, only her paid clients have the privilege of seeing, touching, licking, and fucking her pussy and only when she wants to be seen, touched, licked, and fucked.

"What's not to understand? My sexual needs are simple," he said with a sick smile.

Such a disgusting, foul pig, he looked at her while fondling himself through his pants obviously in the way that he wished she'd fondle him through his pants. Being his gud nigga, she imagined playing the part of the black slave while he played the part of the rich plantation owner.

'Yessa Massa, may I touch your cock? May I stroke your cock Massa? May I suck your cock Massa? Please stick your white cock in my black pussy Massa.'

"If you can't get it up anymore, what's in it for you to strip me naked, tie to my bed, blindfold, and to have me so vulnerable?"

Knowing his type and as if she could read his mind, she imagined him masturbating in the corner while staring at her naked body in the way that he, no doubt, does with his mother, the sick fuck that he is.

"I like seeing a good looking broad like you without her clothes while I masturbate in the corner," he said. "That's it. Nothing else. I strip you naked, tie you up, blindfold you, and masturbate. Nothing more."

Knowing his type, she figured as much.

"So you only want to see me naked, is that it?"

She gave him a sexy look as if she was already standing there naked and was ready to have sex with him.

"Yeah, but more than that. The fact that you're seemingly helpless while I undress you is what floats my boat," he said looking at her as if he was dying of thirst and she was an ice, cold beer. "I get off on stripping and tying up women."

'You do, huh? Well, after stripping them naked and tying them to my bed, I get off disciplining, punishing, and hurting men like you,' she wanted to say but didn't.

He looked at her with sexual excitement and hopefulness and she looked at him with disgust and boredom. Normally what she does to men, strip them naked and tie them to their beds, is what he wanted to do to her. Not a very likely scenario for him to realize, how dare he think that she'd allow him to do to her what she does to men? If only she had a dungeon, she'd show him what she really does. If only she could give him the full treatment of her in a Dom/sub relationship, he'd never dare speak disrespectfully and inappropriately again. If only she had a sawed-off shotgun, she'd shoot him dead where he stands.

Having no interest in him stripping her naked and tying her to her bed, no matter how much rent he forgave her and how much money he offered to pay her, she'd never allow any man to get her in a vulnerable position where she couldn't free herself to defend herself. She'd never be in a position where she was unable stop him from hurting her again in the way that men have hurt her in the past. Obviously, unbeknownst to him, with him thinking that she was hot, she was not hot in the way he thought she was. Preferring women more, she didn't even like most men, especially white men. Except for fine, black men and especially disliking white men who looked like him and white men who looked at her in the way that he was leering at her now, he'd never get her in a vulnerable position.

"I've never been tied up before," she said submissively while telling the truth. "I've never been helpless before for a man to do whatever he wants to do to my naked, beautiful, black body without me being able to stop him," she said blinking her eyes with feign innocence albeit telling him the truth again.

12