Bound and Claimed

Story Info
She is a needy lover, a caring lover, my equal and my match.
787 words
4.06
10.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes flash fire, blue flame under soft curling lashes as she raises her arms above her head, the soft fabric of the restraints tickles against her skin and she moans and writhes with the sensation.

One wrist slipped through the soft noose, then the other, straps cinched tightly and tied together, wrists together, arms bent, straps tied hard and fast to the metal bedframe, her hands and arms are immobilized and she pushes against her bonds, pulling, tugging, such is the fire of her spirit, she will take to restraint but will always be her own woman.

I slide my body between her legs, forcing them apart, appreciative of the strength and defiance in her thighs, their shape and form, her sweet beautiful sex is opened up to me, pink and delicious between the sweeping lines of her thighs. But such pleasure is to wait, I slowly lower myself over her, hovering, my thick strong arms bearing me up, my mouth low and close to her neck, biting, suckling, whispering into her ear teasingly "I want to fuck you my angel"

She arches her back in need, her voice is low and husky as she replies "So do it"

I whisper back playfully nibbling on her ear, teasing and caressing it with my beard and mustache "All in good time slut, all in good time"

I stroke my fingertips from the side of her neck down her body, slowly, carefully, caressing her nipples deftly, teasingly, following my fingers with my mouth, licking, sucking and biting at her smooth tender flesh. Her moans are the sweetest music to my ears, her need for me is arousing, an intoxicant and an aphrodesiac. I linger my mouth over each nipple, sucking them, sucking each into my mouth, pinching it with my lips hard and fast as I whip it with the tip of my tongue, her need and lust cause her to writhe and push against the restraints, I lick and suck a slow line down her tummy until the soft curling tufts of hair between her legs begin to tickle my chin, the sweet musky scent of her fills my nostrils and I drop my mouth onto the hot wet mound of her pussy with a hunger, sucking at her clit, letting my tongue caress it side to side and then up and under the base of it, sucking it into my mouth and popping it in and out of my lips, pinching and clamping down on it.

She moans and writhes, I reach into her pleasure with my mouth and I tear orgasms out of her, she lifts her ass into the air, so strong, she tries to push away but she's bound down, unable to move and I work her, again and again I bring her into the shuddering pleasure of orgasm, her moans and whimpers spur me on. I slide a thick long finger into her and seek her pleasure spots, turning short bursts of orgasms into one long body wracking orgasm that turns every nerve ending into a pleasure receptor, minutes pass as I bring her body beyond any pleasure she'd known before me and when I get her to her peak, I slip my finger slowly out of her, kneeling between her legs, her moans a sweet noise of passion drifting into my ears as I slowly slip the thick head of my cock between her labia and force it into her, once I am fully sheathed in the pure sweet joy of her body I arch my back, pull out and begin to slowly slide back into her, building speed, building force until I am driving her down into the mattress, the bed groaning protest against my power.

In one epic crescendo of passion we find our orgasm, I slam myself into her with a bellow and release myself into the warm needy depths of her exquisite body, she bucks her hips up to take all I am into her as she clamps down onto my cock and milks every last drop from me. I continue to work my slowly softening cock in and out of her, the sheer beauty and power of my lover keeps me thick and full enough to work in and out of her, she whimpers in spent pleasure as finally I pull out and lay next to her, breathing deep and fast.

My hands stroke her, tickling and soft, she squirms and tugs against her restraints, I reach up and release her and her hands seek me out, caressing, scratching.

She is a needy lover, a caring lover, my equal and my match. My claim on her is clear, as is hers on me, we are one.