Bound and Gagged

Story Info
His girlfriend gets a surprise.
1.1k words
3.98
102.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked into the bedroom just as she was undoing her bra. As it fell to the floor he walked up behind her, pushing his left hand down her jeans to grab her arse as his right hand snaked around to fondle her breast.

"Not tonight! I'm tired." She said as she slapped his hand away, half turning her body away from him.

She let out a squeak of surprise as he shoved her roughly down on the bed, and as she tried to push herself back up she felt his knee against her back holding her down.

"You'll do what your told bitch..." he growled at her as he undid his belt and used it to bind her hands together above her head. He tied the belt to the bed head and leaned forward, biting the back of her neck hard enough for her to gasp in pain "...and you'll enjoy it too my little whore."

She kicked her legs wildly, screaming at him as he undid her jeans and started to pull them down. He ignored the abuse and, being stronger than her, quickly had her pants in a heap on the floor.

He stopped to look at her for a minute, lying naked with her hands bound above her head struggling to get free. He left the room and quickly came back with some rope which he used to tie her legs to opposite sides of the bed, leaving her lying there spread eagled in front of him.

He crawled his way up until his face was inches from hers and licked one of the tears from her cheek. It'll be more fun if you struggle baby, but I promise you'll enjoy it by the end. She looked at him with surprise and fear in her eyes and then spat in his face before thrashing wildly to try and get free. He grinned evilly and slid down until her tits were right in front of him. He took her left nipple in his mouth while his right hand held her still. She let out a gasp as his left hand suddenly came up and he shoved two fingers deep into her cunt. She tried to struggle but he was too strong and held her still while his tongue played with her nipple and his fingers explored her pussy.

He decided he was sick of listening to her screams and abuse so he grabbed her knickers and stuffed them into her mouth. "Shut up bitch." He growled as he taped her mouth closed. "You're putting me off."

He then slid straight down and, before she knew what he was doing, she felt his tongue flick into her pussy. He held her pussy lips wide as his tongue darted in and out of her cunt. He moved slightly and started flicking her clit with his tongue while he stuffed two fingers into her now wet hole. He looked up and saw her trying to hide how much she was enjoying it. The fear in her eyes fighting against the pleasure she felt.

"Let's see how much this cute little cunt of yours can hold baby." He said as he slid a third, and then a forth finger into her, he felt her body convulse and heard a sharp intake of breath as he slid his hand in up to his thumb. His tongue was still flicking her clit as he started to gently pump her with his hand. He could feel her body start to tense as, despite her best efforts, she approached an orgasm.

He put his mouth over her clit and started sucking hard and felt her pussy tighten around his hand as she started to cum.

"See baby." He said as her orgasm finished. "I told you you'd enjoy yourself."

He stood up and took off his shirt and undid his pants, letting them fall to the floor to reveal his cock standing at full salute. "Now it's my turn slut."

He mounted her and shoved his cock as far into her as he could, watching her eyes widen as she felt the full length of his cock in her. He started pumping his dick in and out of her getting faster and faster until he began to feel her body rocking against his as he fucked her. He pulled his cock out of her, "you're not getting out of it that easy you little whore." He panted as he undid the leg straps, catching her leg as she tried to kick out at him. He rolled her over and tied her face down and spread eagled on the bed.

He reached over and grabbed a tube of lube, rubbing it all over his cock. He put some on his finger and used his other hand to spread her arse cheeks wide while he rubbed it on her arsehole. A look of panic crossed her face and she was trying to scream around the gag.

"What's that?" He asked with a smirk on his face, "I can't hear you.". She was shaking her head and still trying to scream at him. "Oohhhh!." He said. "you've never had a cock up your arse before?" He inquired as he leaned forward. She nodded her head as hard as she could and he replied "Don't worry, I'm sure you'll like it, most whores do."

He grinned evilly as he put the head of his cock against her arsehole and pushed it gently into her. Her eyes spread wide and she bit down on the gag as his dick slid into her virgin arsehole. He started pumping away, ignoring her discomfort, and within minutes he was panting and she felt his cock tense before firing jets of cum into her arse. He collapsed on top of her with his cock still in her arse and reached up to undo the gag.

She spat the knickers out and looked at him. "When I said I had a rape fantasy that wasn't what I meant you fucking prick." She screamed at him. He grinned at her and ripped his cock out of her arse causing her to gasp in shock.

He untied her legs, "Well you said you wanted to spice things up a bit baby."

As soon as her legs were free she started swearing at him and kicking him in the head.

He jumped up, "Well, I was going to untie your hands, but if your gonna be like that I'll leave you there."

He walked out the door and she heard the shower come on.

She lay there with her hands bound above her head and his cum dripping out of her arse.

"Well, he certainly spiced it up a bit." She thought to herself as a smile spread over her face.