Bound and In Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Baby789
Baby789
239 Followers

"What are you thinking?"

"Nothing." Michael winked and looked around the room. They were in their own private corner and no one could see them unless they blatantly turned and looked at them. Michael grinned to himself before he slid under the tablecloth.

"Michael! What are you doing?" Thomas hissed as Michael unzipped his pants under the table. It was warm and humid under the table and sweat beaded on his forehead. Michael giggled when his prize came into view. He'd just sucked Thomas inside his mouth when his deep voice husked over again.

"Christopher. Take a seat." Thomas coughed in an attempt to clear his throat but resulted in groaning ever so slightly.

"I hear business is going well."

"Perfect." Thomas uttered, it was a response to the both of them. Michael hummed quietly against Thomas' shaft and snaked his tongue out to trace one heavy ball. He then sucked it inside his mouth and laved it with his tongue.

Thomas reached under the table and grasped his hair before urging him to actually suck his cock. Michael happily complied and swallowed Thomas whole. His hips thrust barely but enough for the head of his cock to nudge the back of throat and cause him to choke.

"What was that?"

"Someone over there I'm guessing." Michael could hear the strain in Thomas voice and quickly tried to get his love off. Thomas' hand squeezed in his hair so hard it stung and bought tears to Michael's eyes. Saliva was dripping down the side of his cheeks and chin and landing in heavy drops on Thomas' slacks.

"So, shall we get to business?"

"Y...Yeah."

He wiggled his tongue on that bundle of nerves under the head and Thomas coughed again and shot into his mouth. Michael licked his lips and zipped Thomas back up.

"Excuse me." Christopher stood from the table and exited to the left, presumably to the restroom. Michael slipped back from under the table and sat next to Thomas.

"What the fuck, Michael?"

"I thought you'd like it. I'm sorry." Michael looked at his lap and looked at Thomas as he tucked his chin up and made his look into those chocolate eyes.

"I've never come so fast, thank you. No more of that without permission though. Understand?" Thomas leant forward and kissed Michael who nodded at him briefly. That was how Christopher found them. "Christopher this is Michael Santiago, my partner. Michael this is Christopher Dawson, my business partner."

"Nice to meet you." Michael shook the man's hand and smiled shyly.

 "I hope you had a nice time under there."

Michael flushed and the man pointed to his chin, he reached up and swiped the little glob of cum from his chin and grinned at Thomas who caressed his thigh under the table as a little twitch of a smile graced his lips.

"What can I say? I have an adventurous streak. I want a tofu burger." Michael announced as he turned back to Thomas.

"Sure thing, darlin'." Thomas chuckled and ordered for them. A bottle of wine was placed on the table and a small amount poured into his glass. He frowned at Thomas and sipped the red liquid. It was dry and he didn't like it.

"I don't like it."

"What do you want to drink then?" Thomas hailed the waiter as Michael pondered.

"Sprite."

"Sprite?" Thomas replied. He watched as the waiter rushed away with Michael's order, the drink was back in less than a minute. Their meals were also placed in front of them and they dug in. The tofu burger and fries were delicious. He almost had a ketchup incident while dunking a fry into the red sauce but Thomas managed to grab the fry and push it into his own mouth before the disaster could happen.

"So let me get this straight. You want me to invest in your club?"

"It will make the profit I promise, the figures that Fred drafted are here..."

Michael frowned at the couple and fiddled with the bracelet on his wrist before reaching up to tug at Thomas' necklace around his neck. The meeting lasted no longer than an hour but he was getting irritable.

"It was a pleasure meeting you, Michael. I hope one day Thomas will decide to share you." Christopher smiled at him and Michael answered before Thomas could.

"No, thank you. It's just us in the bedroom. Right?"

"Perfectly correct, love." Thomas winked at him and adjusted his palm when Michael winced as it hit his tattoo.

"Until next time then, Thomas."

"Goodbye, Christopher."

When they arrived back at the apartment Michael turned to Thomas.

"Darlin'?"

"Tell me about Rudy..." he demanded and watched as Thomas scowled at him before opening his mouth. "If you loved you me you'd tell me."

"That's blackmail, Michael," Thomas sat on the sofa and loosened his tie before patting the seat next to him. "Say one word and I stop talking. Understand?"

Michael nodded and rested his head on Thomas' shoulder in silent support.

"As you know I was only young when I met Rudy. We had the perfect relationship. Or so I thought. The first time he hit me I was in shock. I didn't tell anyone about it because they'd think I was a nut job who wanted to be hit. Rudy wanted a submissive and I didn't know what to do,

"We spoke about it. I agreed I would try for him because I loved him and that's where the 'training' started. It felt more like a boot camp to me. It wasn't light spanks like when I started with you, it was full blown abuse. I tried to get away from him but he threatened my tuition, since he was paying for it,

"He took me to a club like mine and introduced me to the scene. I liked it at first until he started getting possessive and jealous, he would freak out if I even smiled at someone. The scar on my thigh was the night I left him; he tried to slice through my thigh open and bleed my out."

"What!" Michael slapped his hand over his mouth and turned to gape at Thomas.

"He missed by centimeters when I turned." Thomas shuddered and Michael sat up to kiss him. It was the first time he'd seen Thomas cry and it hurt him, badly. He cradled the strong jaw in his hands and peppered kisses over Thomas' face, kissing the tears away.

"I love you so much. You will never have to tell me anything about him."

"That's not all of it."

"Then tell me when you're ready. I'm sorry I made you tell me."

"I'm glad you did." Thomas looked up and Michael smiled at him. His eyes were puffy and tears streaked his cheeks but he couldn't look any more beautiful if he tried. Michael climbed over and sat on Thomas' lap and kissed him like his life depended on it. Thomas was his life now.

"Fuck. I hate how he makes me feel. I just want to forget every tiny piece of information about him." Thomas whispered against his lips before pushing him onto the sofa. Thomas leant between his thighs and pressed their groins together. The door opened and Sebastian and Lucas stood in the doorway.

"Sorry to interrupt. We bought Chinese!" Lucas held the bag up and patted Sebastian on the back. "How about getting us some plates, little leprechaun?"

"I hate you." Sebastian grumbled but headed to the over-head cupboards and pulled four mismatched plates from there. Michael pouted when Thomas sat up and hauled him up too.

"Later, darlin'." Thomas winked at him and grasped the box full of spring rolls, vegetarian because of him. An omelet and fries was handed to him and he smiled gratefully at Sebastian.

"What did you actually major in then? I'm pretty sure there isn't a course called 'how to become a BDSM instructor'." Michael asked as he stabbed a fork into a fry.

"No, I majored in physiology. I realized it wasn't for me in the second year."

"So, Thomas. You're in the club business?" the conversation started as easy as that.

****

"I did not just hear that!" Michael held his hands over his ears and shook his head. Lucas was grinning and Sebastian was flushing a deep crimson while Thomas was smirking at all of them.

"Don't worry, little leprechaun. You'll love it."

"I don't want to hear that you have a cum shot fetish!" Michael was close to stomping his foot as he glared at Lucas from the sofa.

"Why? I'm sure Thomas has shot all over your face...and elsewhere." Michael opened his mouth to protest when Thomas beat him with a wink in his direction.

"Not intentionally..." Thomas blew a kiss at Michael who glared at him.

"What about that time when you were at my house?" Michael grinned as Thomas nodded.

"I must have forgotten. I was angry at you."

"So? You still shot it over my face. On purpose."

"Now, now, darlin'. We don't want little Sebastian and Lucas getting jealous of our bedroom activities." Thomas kissed his neck and Michael tilted his head to the side and allowed Thomas to suck up a mark. His cock stiffened and Michael grasped Thomas' hand and placed it over his groin.

"Uh..." Sebastian stood but Lucas pulled him back onto the chair next to him. Lucas then leant over and kissed Sebastian. "W...What is going on?"

"I'll sit on the sofa, next to Thomas. You two can suck us off? I'm not pressuring you if you don't want to then say." Lucas kissed Sebastian cheek and watched as he shyly nodded. Michael crawled onto the floor and watched as Thomas slowly unzipped his pants. Sebastian reached his shaky hands out and unzipped Lucas'.

"You sure you want to do this, Mikey?"

"Oh yeah, if Sebastian wants to." Michael turned and Sebastian knelt on the floor next to him with a shy smile.

"I've never..."

"Copy me." Michael winked and leant over to lap at the head of Thomas' weeping cock.

"Hand them over," Lucas held his hand out for Sebastian's glasses as the rims dug into his cock. Sebastian frowned up at him before handing the small wire frames over to the larger man. Lucas reached down and ran his hand through Sebastian's red hair with a wink. "Don't want imprints on my cock, leprechaun."

Michael watched as Sebastian slowly licked the head of Lucas' thick cock and satisfied he would work it out on his own he turned his full attention to working his lover.

"Damn, I've wanted to show you off again for days..." Thomas grunted and threaded his fingers through his hair. He was pulled up and pushed down; he knew Thomas loved it when he gave over control so he allowed it. "Drop your pants."

Michael whimpered quietly and reached down to unzip his jeans. He wasn't worried about the size of his cock anymore. He knew Thomas loved it and him and made him hard like stone. Saliva pooled in his mouth as he washed Thomas' cock in it.

"Suck a little harder, love." Thomas instructed and wove his fingers through Michael's almost blonde hair. Michael sucked so hard that his cheeks hollowed out and Thomas made a grunting noise.

Sebastian was going to town on Lucas. Saliva was dripping down the man's cock but Lucas seemed to be enjoying it by the way his fingers were curled tightly in Sebastian's red hair. The passion infused in Lucas' green eyes was unmistakable.

"Rub your tongue in the slit." Thomas husked at Michael. He did as told and looked up to Thomas with questioning eyes.

"See how far you can take me, Sebastian." Michael heard from beside him and resisted the urge to turn and watch the couple.

"Just like that..." Thomas leant his head back on the sofa and gently rubbed his fingers through Michael's fine hair.

 "Do you want to fuck, little leprechaun?"

"No..." Michael turned with a lust fogged brain and watched as Lucas stroked his fingers down Sebastian's cheek and nodded. He rested his head on Thomas thigh for a moment and watched the exchange. Thoughts of the other couple quickly evaporated when Thomas pulled his head back around.

Thomas growled before moving Michael's head himself. He set a punishing rhythm on him. Michael was moaning and thrusting his groin at the front of the sofa. He whimpered quietly and used his teeth gently on Thomas.

"Come for me..." Thomas demanded and watched as his little man inside his black dress pants that he still wore. They still hadn't changed from their suits and the cum was going to be a bitch to get out. "Ready for me?"

"Please. I want to taste you." Michael licked his lips and waited eagerly for the first hot blast of cum to hit his tongue. He wasn't waiting long. He finished swallowing the hot bitter goo before he turned watch as Lucas pulled his cock from Sebastian's mouth and shot almost clear globs of cum on his face. Sebastian hesitantly reached up to wipe at the goo smattering his cheeks and forehead.

"That was...fun." Thomas chuckled and lifted Michael in his arms.

"Good night." Sebastian stood, still wiping his face and they exited to individual bedroom except for Lucas who had taken residence up on their sofa. Michael was stripped and tucked into bed.

"I love you." Michael whispered his voice groggy with sleep.

"Sleep well, Michael." Thomas kissed him gently before curling his body around Michael and the couple fell into a dreamless sleep.

***

The clunk of metal raised him the next morning. He groaned and rolled over in bed.  Thomas was absent and his pillow was cool. Michael scratched his stomach and flakes of dried cum shed of him. He hadn't showered last night and it was showing.

"Gross." Michael grunted and stood before pulling lounge pants on and opening his bedroom door. He was very happy with the sight he saw. Thomas was lifting a set of weights that Lucas had bought the previous week.

Sweat glistened on the large, shirtless muscled body. Ear buds were inside Thomas' ears and he hummed some tune.  There was trail of sweat making a path through the valley in Thomas' abs and Michael just wanted to lick it off.

Thomas grunted quietly as he lifted the weight up again. The muscles bulged obscenely and made his mouth water. 

"Morning," Lucas appeared from the kitchen and slung his arm around Michael's shoulders. "What a sight to wake up to."

"Uh-huh." Michael nodded his head. The two men watched Thomas for a few minutes before the large dark head turned to them. He tossed the weight on the sofa and pulled one headphone out.

"Morning..." Michael grinned as he saw the slight flush appear on Thomas' high cheeks. The older man rubbed the back of his neck and licked his lips. "What are you doing?"

"Watching,"

"Well...I was going to go for a run if you didn't wake up."

"You can still go. Just don't shower when you come back." Michael winked at him over his shoulder as he turned to the kitchen and opened the cupboard overhead.

"I'll be gross." Thomas called through and Michael grinned even wider.

"Perfect."

"Tell you what. How about we shower together and see if we can use one of those toys I found in your drawer?" Thomas walked into the kitchen half of the room and wrapped his arms around Michael's slim waist. His small man fell back to the sweaty chest and nodded.

"That sounds hot."

"Good. I'll see you in a moment." Thomas kissed Michael's neck and slowly backed to the door. He toed on his shoes and put his headphone back in before leaving the small apartment. 

"We've got no milk." Michael frowned into the fridge and turned to Lucas who was smirking.

"Little leprechaun left a few minutes to get some." Lucas leant against the wall and Michael hopped onto the counter and tilted his head to watch him.

"Did you sleep with him?" Michael asked.

"No. He didn't want to so I didn't. He just said he couldn't sleep alone so he came and asked me if I'd get in bed with him."

"Are you alright with that? What about your girlfriend?"

"We broke up a few days ago. She said she'd met another guy and I told her about Sebastian."

"That's good. Sebastian doesn't need a guy who's got a girlfriend."

"I know..." Lucas looked the ceiling and sighed. "I think I love him. I know I've only known him for just over a month but it just feels..."

"Right?" Michael finished for Lucas who nodded. The door slammed open and an out of breath Sebastian stood by the door.

"Sebastian?" Lucas cupped the smaller man's face in his hands and looked him the eye. "Do you need your inhaler?"

Sebastian nodded his little red head and Michael handed an asthma inhaler from the counter. Sebastian took a few puffs of the little blue device and his breathing cleared. He frowned at Lucas who still had a hold on his face.

"What's wrong?" Michael asked.

"Guys...tried to...jump me...kept calling me...fag and queer..." Sebastian took another puff of his inhaler and leant against the counter. Lucas' face darkened before he bought Sebastian into a tight hug.

"Do you know who it was?" Michael asked and took the bag from Sebastian's limp hand. The bag contained milk and eggs.

"Yeah. Do you remember the guys who were in the dorm when we first got there?"

"Stupid idiots," Michael grumbled and nodded before turning back to the fridge and putting the items into the metal tub. The door slammed shut and Thomas came inside holding his hand in the other.

"Are you okay?" Michael rushed to his man and noticed the flow of blood seeping from the cuts on his knuckles. "What happened?"

"Some jerks shouting about me being in a fag house." Thomas shrugged and stepped over to sink to wash the red liquid away.

"So you hit them?"

"They started it," Thomas protested and Michael had to laugh at the childish remark coming from such a strong man. "Help me, please?"

Michael stepped forward and splashed a drop of antiseptic soap on the wounds. Thomas hissed and jerked his hand away with a glare. Michael jerked him back and dabbed the wound dry and placed a plaster on one deep scratch.

"What did you say to them?" Sebastian asked as he and Lucas sat on the sofa together. The couple looked perfect as Lucas wrapped his large arm around Sebastian's shoulder.

"Why do you assume I said anything?"

Michael didn't say anything just smiled slightly at his boyfriend. Thomas heaved a sigh as he sat on an armchair and beckoned Michael to him. Thomas tugged Michael onto his lap and kissed his temple before burying his face in the clean purple/blue hair.

"They were just talking shit. You know how angry I get about that, Mikey. In my defense they tried to punch me first. I just reacted faster." Thomas shrugged and leant his head back against the chair.

"They're not going to press charges are they?" Sebastian swung his red head their way and Thomas shook his head.

"They shouldn't do. If they do I'll just say I acted in self-defense."

"It's not that east, Thom."  Michael nudged Thomas' head away and stood up before scowling at him. "You need to shower. You stink."

"Mikey..."                 

"No, Thomas. You can't go around punching people because they called you a name." Michael ran his hands through his hair and thumped his head gently against the wall.

"I didn't do it because I wanted to. It was either punch or get punched. I would never do anything that would take me away from you," Thomas wrapped his arms around Michael from behind and kissed the side of his neck. "I'm sorry, baby."

The only times 'baby' came out to play was when Thomas knew he'd done something wrong. "Please don't do it again. I hate violence."

"I don't know anyone who could hate violence more than me, darlin'. I promised you a shower remember?"

"I remember."

"The come." Thomas took Michael's hand and led him into the small bathroom. The shower didn't look big enough to accommodate them both but with a squeeze and bit of a shuffle they managed to get each other under the flow of warm water.

This time wasn't just sex. It wasn't even actually sex. This was love making and it made Michael's heart clench viciously. Thomas cupped his face in his large hands as the toy entered him. They looked into each other's eyes as Thomas moved at a slow pace.

Tears slipped from Michael eyes unwillingly and he tried to turn his head away from Thomas' inquisitive eyes. The large hands just held his head tighter and they kissed. Water and a mixture of tears rushed around their faces and down their bodies.

Baby789
Baby789
239 Followers