Bound and Recorded

Story Info
A surprise bondage experience caught on camera.
2.5k words
4.24
22.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was nervous. I always felt nervous when coming to see you, but today I felt even more so. Today was after our conversation; when we both lay in our respective beds, mile and miles away, after I asked you what I meant to you. Now I'm reassured... more secure in my 'identity', but still nervous. You always make me a bit nervous. I walked off the ferry and shivered. It was cold, early December, and the fog was floating over the ocean in a silver shroud of mist. I walked up to the parking lot where I've met you before, boots making clip-clopping sounds on the ground.

You were nowhere to be seen. That was usual -- you were most likely just getting off work, and I had caught the 3:00 ferry from Vancouver Island. I could wait. I stood there, leaning slightly over the railing and watch the mist curl and dance. It was reminiscent of the butterflies soaring in my stomach. You pulled up in your car, looking handsome, as always. Perhaps a bit tired around the eyes after your long day at work. You popped out and greeted me with a "Hey gorgeous!". I could feel my cheeks working at suppressing the blush that immediately tried to bloom. "Hey handsome" I returned. You grabbed my bag and put it in the back of the jeep and gave me a big hug and kiss. I wrapped my arms around you, holding your body close to mine. I had my boots on, the knee high heeled ones, so instead of you bowing down and me on tiptoe it was just a short incline before our lips pressed together.

We hopped in the jeep and I received another scorching kiss from your lips. You asked me if I was okay with meeting Jeff for a coffee and I said sure. I was only half aware of what I was agreeing too. In my mind, we were already entwined; heated limbs and drowsy kisses. We drove to the coffee shop like we have before and met your boss/co-worker. We sat side by side; you drinking your coffee, and me and my soy-chai-latte. Jeff drinking whatever, I really didn't pay attention to him like I did you. You spoke of work, of stupid co-workers and computers. I smiled, nodded and watched the pornographic images of us hump in my mind's eye. My skin tingled; the casual touch of your hand on my knee was heavy and ricocheted through my body.

Eventually, societies pleasantries were exchanged and we were on our way back home. We pulled in and I felt all the tension I had been carrying since work flood out of my body. Relaxation and enjoyment stretched before me. The sight of your propped open screen door sent warmth through my bones. You carried my bag up and I opened your door with the key you gave me. It seems so long ago, but it was only a month or two. We walked in and you put my bag down, turned around, took my coat and held me close for a moment.

"You must be tired peaches," you murmured huskily in my ear. "You just got off work this morning, you couldn't have slept for long on the ferries and buses". I just nodded into your chest and mumbled out "not sleepy". You chuckled and kissed the top of my head. "Want to go down stairs for a minute?" you asked me. I nodded and reached down to remove the boots from under my skirt. You stopped me with your hands and said not to worry -- leave them on for a minute or so. You grinned devilishly at me and I grinned back, dropping my hands away from the leather. "Okay" I said, and with a smile, followed you downstairs.

I could see dim flickering as I followed you along the hallway and wondered at the source. We walked into the room and I gasped out-loud. Candles. Candles lined the tops of the shelves and flickered all around us. I stood there, mouth open and gaping in astonishment. You smiled, pleased with yourself, and slipped your finger just inside my mouth. Sidled close and whispered in my ear "If you're just going to leave your mouth hanging open, maybe I better put it to better use". So suggestive, so naughty you looked! My knees trembled with wanting.

We kissed, first soft, delicate, questing; then hard, fierce and passionate. I felt devoured and overwhelmed with intensity. I loved it.

You pulled back and asked me softly "do your feet hurt?". I looked at you puzzled, "No. I changed shoes on the ferry so they wouldn't hurt yet..." "Good", you exclaimed -satisfied. You continued the questioning. "Did you bring any toys with you?" I nodded, confusion still apparent in my eyes. "Yes--in a bag inside my luggage bag". "Okay" you nodded, "sit!". I sat on the couch and gazed up. So forceful! Oh my! You ran up the stairs and I just looked around the room, not noticing the little details I should have.

You trotted back down the stairs with my small bag of accoutrements and knelt before me. You cupped my face in your hands and looked into my eyes. "Do you have a safe word?". My eyes grew huge in my face. "Prince" I replied. "Okay" you said and suddenly I was face down on the couch with my hands behind my back. I struggled futilely. The struggling excited us both, even though you are so strong I could not get any leverage. You had my arms clasped behind my back and pinned one down while manhandling the other into a leather wrist restraint. My wrists and hands are small. You made sure they were snug. You knew I'd struggle out of them if I could. I could feel my panties growing damp between my thighs and moaned in flushed embarrassment.

You hauled me upright and stood me in the center of the room with my arms clipped behind my back. My face was flushed and my chest was heaving. You reached over to the table and lifted up a long thin scarf and held it in front of my face, watching my reaction. I looked at it, a little puzzled. You held it between both your hands, outstretched and walked around behind me. You lifted it in front of my eyes and dropped it to my lips. "Open" you said. My mouth crept open a small amount, hesitant. You slipped it past my lips and pulled it snug, tying it at the nape of my neck. You stood in front of me again. I could feel my eyes glazing over as my situation was realized. "Say your safe word" you said. I did. It was muffled -- but still recognizable. You kissed my bound mouth and smiled into my eyes, then reached for your camera. I could only give you pleading looks. Oh please... you're recording this?? So private! So sinful! So deliciously arousing! To have my most personal gift, that of submission, recorded. The wetness in my panties increased.

You stripped my shirt off my body, tossing it to one side. *Flash of the camera* You took my bra off next. I heard something clinking in a bowl then hissed in surprise when you pressed an ice cube to my nipple. You sucked the erect tip into your mouth and my back arched with the exchange of cold and heat. You continued to ply them with ice and warmth until they were erect and pointed. *Flash* The skirt was next. Easy because of the navel piercing -- I couldn't stand having a waistband press against it so the button was already undone. Down the zipper went revealing the pink thong panties beneath. *Flash* Soon I was naked except for the panties, boots and gag. *Flash from all angles*

I quivered before you. Eyes wide and trembling. Your hot hands comforted my skin, tracing my body delicately. Delivering the occasional *smack* to a buttock, then rubbing the pain away softly. I could feel the glowing redness flaming up over my skin. *Flash*

You walked over to the wall and lowered a chain I had not noticed before. I looked up and saw a makeshift spreader bar hitched onto a ring secured into a support beam in your ceiling. The bar had rings on either end obviously designed to capture my wrists and support my weight if I was to lean forward or back. My expression must have been priceless. *Flash* *Flash*

You stood behind me again, unclasped my wrists and quickly secured them to the bar before I could make the briefest attempt at escape. That, of course, earned me several more disciplinary smacks to my rear. *smack smack smack*

I had never been secured like this before. I thrashed a little in place. You stood back and let me kick out, push and pull at my bonds. Testing the boundaries of my bondage cage. As I twirled I saw you video taping my futile attempt. I struggled more. Moaning behind my bonds, pleading without words. You came towards me again, touched my lips briefly then circled my throat with your hand. Clasping it gently, just like we were holding hands as we walked. You squeezed the barest amount and I gasped. My body stopped fighting the bonds. I was well and truly captured. *Flash* You traced my body with your fingertips. Barely touching my clit through my wet panties, softly tracing my side and upwards towards my breast, lips tracing along the curve of my neck, tongue laying a moist path along my skin. *Flash*

You nails raked swiftly over my ribcage. Heat rose in an insistent angry line of red. *Flash* Over my thigh. *Flash* My shoulder blade. *Flash* My collarbone. *Flash* Through it all you stroked my body. Avoiding only my clit. Leaving me tortured and aching, aroused. The more you stoked the arousal the more pain I could take. The more pleasurable it felt. *Flash*

You stepped behind me and I heard a swishing noise. *SMACK* The flogger fell against my ass. "Umgmfh" I exclaimed in surprise. The soft leather tail caressed my body in quick flashes along my upper thighs and ass. You circled around me, the end of it softly hitting my flesh over and over, (*Flash* *Flash*) and in between it all, the caressing.

You stood behind me again, lips touching the shell of my ear and the sound of your breath tickling my skin. I heard a zipper being undone and I quivered. Then I felt you, heated and hard pressing into my red hot flesh from behind. Your foot nudged my legs open to a small V and you slid between my thighs, rubbing up against my sopping panties, teasing my flesh with every stroke. I was able to feel you, your heat, your friction, but not your skin. Your hands clasped my breasts and pinched my nipples. You thrust and my pelvis tilted over and over again. I could hear my breath gasping around the wet gag between my lips, feel my nipples aching in your hands and my pussy throb.

You stepped back and I moaned with the shock of your body's warmth and heat leaving me. You walked back and I saw something gleaming in your hands. I gasped in shock. It was a sword. I closed my eyes and my limbs trembled. You ran the coldness of the blade over my skin. Was it the rear dull side that pressed so threateningly against my tender skin? I shall never know. I could hear my pulse pounding in my ears. *Flash* You stood before me. Your lips sucked at mine and your hand buried itself in the hair at the nape of my neck. I felt the handle of the sword press against the cleft of my buttocks and squirmed. You chuckled. I stopped moving, holding my breath.

*Flash*

You circled around me again. I felt your heat once more. Throbbing, insistently pressing against my own flesh. I squirmed before you, pressing you into me. You hooked my panties with both hands and drew them down. *Flash* I felt your naked body pressed against mine. You lowered yourself and parted my ass cheeks. I squirmed and received a reprimanding slap to my buttock. I felt a washcloth, wet and rasping. You were washing me. My cheeks flamed even hotter and I tried to squirm away. The embarrassment was horrific. You ignored my struggles. You came before me and looked into my tear-filled eyes, caressed my blushing cheeks. "No secrets between us, your body is beautiful. You slipped your latex enveloped cock between my thighs as you stared into my face. I moaned behind my gag. You smiled and kissed my lips and rocked your hips against mine. I felt a flood of warmth between my thighs. You stepped away. *Flash*

Again you stood behind me, my buttocks parted again and I felt a cold liquid rubbed against my puckered rose. I squirmed. I knew what it was, it was the lubricant I brought with me. You coated me fully and I felt drips running down my thighs. You stood behind me and pressed yourself against the entrance of me. Gently. *Flash*

My breath caught in my throat. Your hand circled around and caressed my clit. Every time I moaned you pressed a little more. Slowly, so slowly, you alternately teased me and thrust a small amount at a time. Driving me slowly mad with wanting. The head of your throbbing cock slipped past and into me and I moaned loudly. I could hear your breath rasping in my ear; your hand still playing devilish games on my clit. You stood there. Not moving, playing with my nipples and clit until I couldn't take it any longer and thrust back against you, taking you deeper inside my ass. I rocked backwards into you.

You started to fuck my ass, slowly thrusting in and out, caressing my body at the same time, keeping me at a high state of arousal and frustration, whispering dirty phrases half heard in my ears "...my little bitch...fuck...take my cock in your ass..." *Flash* I half realized the camera was set on a timer, recording our movements.

You reached off to the side again and I felt something cold at the entrance of my pussy. You were pushing something slowly inside me. You whispered in my ear, "I carved a cucumber up for you.. special.. a little mini cock". I felt your fingers pushing it inside me as you fucked me from behind. My muscles clenched around the cucumber-cock; cold in so much heat. *Flash*

My body started to spasm with an orgasm. I screamed behind my gag as you pinched my nipple and thrust in earnest, fingers pushing my clit and lifting my hips back towards your powerful cock. You groaned in my ear and grated out "I'm cumming in your ass" and my body arched and spasmed again, sphincter tight around your cock. I screamed as you did, thrusting into me.

We stood there for a while, sweaty bodies entwined. Your head nestled between my neck and shoulder; both panting, chests heaving, pulses slowly returning to normal. You reached up with a lethargic hand and unclipped me. I turned around as you slipped out of me and fell with you onto the couch where we lay, nestled in each other's arms. I didn't feel nervous any more.

*Flash*