Bound by Beauty Ch. 01

Story Info
He falls for a stranger and gets caught in her twisted world.
3.9k words
4.43
49.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Fresh Meat

THE BEGINNING

I met her at a club. She was about 5'7" with a slender frame, shoulder-length brown hair and striking blue eyes. She was wearing three-inch heels and a short skintight black tube dress, her large tits barely contained within it -- the outfit just screamed "Fuck me". I noticed her as she was waiting by the bar for another drink. She caught my eye and smiled, so I approached.

"What does a girl have to do to get a drink around here? I've been waiting here like five minutes!" she said as soon as I approached. It wasn't true, actually. I saw her approach the bar. It had barely been a minute. Which means this was just a line. Wait, was this hot chick trying to pick me up? I approached with the full intention of running some game on her, and it looked like I didn't even have to. I decided to play along.

"Let me get you one. What do you want?" The lady wanted bourbon on the rocks, and I got one as well. Luckily, a couple seats freed up as we were waiting for our drinks, so we sat down at the bar. We sipped our bourbon and flirted for the next 5 minutes or so.

Then, out of nowhere -- "So you think I'm pretty hot, huh. I saw you staring." It's true; I may have stared a little bit earlier.

"You're hot and you're showing plenty of skin. It's hard not to stare," I said.

She smiled. "More skin than you know, actually."

"Is that right?"

"I'm not wearing any underwear."

I didn't know what to say. Damn this girl was forward! It turned out I didn't have to say anything. "You wanna touch?" she said, spreading her legs slightly.

"Uh, OK," I said. I put my hand on her thigh and slowly moved it under her dress. The dress was so short that I only had to move it out of the way slightly before my fingers reached her pussy lips. She shifted a bit to give me better access. Her pussy was completely bare and very soft and -- oh my God -- very wet!

I found her clit and started massaging it with my fingers, when she whispered: "Put a finger inside me."

I slid a finger inside her love canal and started finger fucking her as deep as I could. "Mmm," she groaned lightly. I looked up at her face. Her eyes were half closed, her perfectly shaped lips just a touch apart, a look of pleasure on her face. She looked beautiful. So here I was sitting next to a gorgeous woman at a nightclub, with my middle finger deep inside her pussy. We were sitting facing the bar and it was quite dark, so nobody could see what I was doing but nevertheless -- it was an interesting turn to the evening. After a few minutes of this, however, my arm started to get tired -- it had to be in a rather awkward position in order to avoid hiking her dress all the way up.

"Why don't we go somewhere more private to continue this," I suggested.

"Mmm," she responded, "Let's go to my place. I live like three blocks away." How convenient, I thought as we got up to go. It was only 11pm, so maybe we can even have some fun and return to the club later on! I was starting to get a little tired though, so maybe not...

We walked over to her place and hooked up. At least I think we did -- I have a vague memory of that black tube dress coming off. But by that time I was so drowsy that everything was fuzzy, and I don't really remember what happened. All I know is, when I woke up the next day I was tied to the bed and blindfolded.

THE MISTRESS

I tugged frantically at my restraints, but it was no use -- whoever it was that had tied me up, did an expert job. Then suddenly, as I was squirming to get out of the ropes tying my wrists and ankles to the bed, I felt something warm and wet envelop my cock. I stopped moving. Then I felt a tongue swirl around the head of my penis. Somebody was giving me a blowjob!

"Who is that? Where am I?" I said. No answer, just more licks, as my cock rapidly started to harden. This girl was good -- she kept her lips and tongue in a perfect seal around my shaft as she slowly moved her mouth up and down. At least I thought this was a she...it better be! "Who is this? If this is a guy I will fucking kill you when I get out of this."

The lips broke the seal around my cock and spoke: "Don't worry stud, it's a girl." It was a deeply sexy voice -- soft, slightly raspy and sensual, yet firm at the same time. And that was it -- the lips were back on my dick.

"Are you the girl from the club?" No answer, just a slightly quicker pace and a little more suction.

By this time, my dick was rock hard and I had almost forgotten about my predicament. I was still completely helpless, blind, and immobile, lying on a bed God knows where with my limbs tied firmly to some unseen supports -- but at this point I didn't much care. The lady with the sensual voice was an expert cocksucker. Her mouth kept a steady but very gradually accelerating pace sliding up and down my cock, with the tongue swirling around my head at the top of every stroke, and stopping occasionally to spend a few seconds to tease the sensitive tissue at the base of the head. Her hand was on my cock below her mouth, moving up and down in sync with her mouth. This girl was a pro!

This went on for about ten or fifteen minutes. By that time her pace was very fast and I was about ready to burst. Then suddenly I felt her hand leave my cock and grip my ass, and felt the wet warmth envelop my entire cock, from head to base. The sensation on the head was like nothing I'd ever experienced, softer than lips or tongue, gently teasing the underside of the penis head.

Then suddenly my blindfold came off and as I squinted in the light I saw the beautiful brunette from the previous night looking into my eyes, with her lips on the base of my cock and my entire shaft in her mouth. As I watched, she slowly slid her lips all the way up to the top of my dick and then took me into her throat again, never taking her eyes off of mine. What an incredible feeling! Then she did the same thing faster...faster...faster...

About 9 or 10 strokes of this were enough to put me over the edge, as I deposited burst after burst of cum straight down her throat.

After extracting every last bit of ejaculate from me, the beautiful woman slowly slid her throat and mouth off my cock, giving the head one last little swirl with her tongue on the way out. She got up, licked those luscious lips and said "I'm your mistress."

The mistress was wearing dark red knee-high boots and a red and black corset that stopped just below her breasts and just above her sex, leaving both her breasts and her pussy exposed. Her breasts were large -- probably a D cup -- but still perky.

"Wow, that was amazing," was all I could muster. "I've never been deep throated before." Then as my dick softened I remembered where I was. "But what exactly am I doing here?"

"Straight to the point, are we?" she said. "Here's the deal. I run a high-class underground male prostitution ring with some high-profile regular customers. My customers don't want to fuck the same guys all the time, so we try to get fresh meat as often as possible."

"I go recruiting five days a week at clubs and bars. I seduce guys, drug them so they don't know where I am taking them, and test them out -- just as I did with you. Most of them don't make the cut and I just toss them out on the street. They wake up the next morning and don't remember a thing -- they just think they got really drunk and fell asleep on the street. You are one of the lucky few that made the cut. You have a nice large piece and excellent endurance." She smiled a mischievous smile. "I doubt you remember any of it, but last night was fun."

"Today is your first day of work. If you do everything you are supposed to do and satisfy your customers, you will be released in two days. If you don't, your stay here can end up being a lot longer."

She turned to walk out of the room. Her ass was perfectly shaped.

"What does satisfying the customers mean?" I said, resigned to my situation.

She turned around and chuckled. "For all intents and purposes it means three things -- do whatever they ask, stay hard, and don't cum unless they tell you to. Sounds pretty easy but believe me it's not. I did you a favor just now by sucking you off -- it will make it easier for you not to cum with your customers."

"What if I can't stay hard long enough?" I asked.

That mischievous smile again. "I saw you last night. I know you can. Plus some of your clients will be women that you've probably had fantasies about. You might not always see their faces -- but you can think about that. Like I said -- we have some high-profile customers. Just make sure you satisfy these ladies, they are paying top dollar to fuck you."

And just like that she was gone.

FIRST CUSTOMER

I must have been laying there for an hour, when the mistress walked in again. "I hope you are ready for your first customer," she said as she put my blindfold back on.

She walked back to the door and opened it. "Come right in, he is ready for you." I heard the clicking of heels entering the room, and then the door closed. I was nervous but also strangely excited. My cock got semi-hard from the excitement alone.

I heard a woman's voice. "Mmm, I see you are ready for me." It was low and husky and sounded familiar, but I couldn't quite place it. More heels, and then I felt hands running up and down my body, exploring my chest, my arms, and my crotch.

"You are a good-looking fellow," she said. "Handsome face, big cock, nice body. The mistress got lucky with you."

I do in fact have a good physique that I'm quite proud of. I keep myself in good shape. In fact I'm sure this was part of the reason the mistress selected me. I am 6'2" and 190 pounds, with an athletic build and muscles in all the right places -- toned arms with decent-sized biceps, a hint of a six-pack, a strong chest and broad shoulders. I have a classical Greek face with strong features, a straight nose, deep blue eyes, and short brown hair.

"Yes, the mistress definitely got lucky with you. There haven't been any new boys that look like you in a couple of months."

It was odd to hear her refer to my captor as "the mistress", just as I have been calling her. Does she not have a name? Were the customers instructed not to use her name? "Now let's see if you perform as good as you look. I pay extra to get the new boys first, I like them fresh."

Suddenly I felt the bed shake as my customer got on. I felt her legs around my chest and head area, and then I smelled the unmistakable odor of her sex, getting stronger and stronger in my nostrils. She was straddling my mouth. "Lick me," she said simply.

I stuck out my tongue and tasted wetness. Her pussy was right above my mouth. I explored her folds with my tongue and found her clit. She was squatting on top of my mouth facing forward, always a convenient position for cunnilingus. Her crotch must have been completely bare -- my tongue did not encounter any hair in its explorations.

"Lick me slowly," she ordered. "Slow broad strokes."

I complied, widening my tongue and licking her sex from the bottom all the way to the top in slow strokes.

"Mmmm, yes, just like that," she murmured. "Keep licking that pussy." As I continued feasting on her sex, she started rocking her hips gently in time with my tongue's motions. After we established a steady pace I started improvising here and there. At the start of my stroke I would dip my tongue into her vaginal opening ever so slightly, and at the end I would give her clit a gentle tug.

She liked both of these improvisations, and we developed a nice rhythm with no need for words. She stopped her rocking occasionally at the bottom of the stroke, which was my signal to thrust my tongue in and out of her love canal. When she stopped at the top of the stroke, it was my cue to gently suck on her clit while running my tongue around her clitoral area. After each of these pauses, her rocking became faster, more urgent, until she was practically grinding her pussy against my tongue. Her moans, which had been confined to an occasional "Mmmm", became louder and more insistent. "Yes, yes, just like that, don't stop, oooh yes."

She was extremely wet now with both her juices and my saliva and was grinding her pussy against my face with breakneck speed. "Yes, yes, oh my fucking God, YES," she screamed as I felt her convulse against my tongue for a few more strokes, and then felt her pussy slide off my mouth and down to my chest, heavy breathing above me.

She breathed in silence for a good two minutes. Then finally, "That was good. You know how to use your tongue."

I felt her body lie down next to me, her head on my outstretched left arm, her legs on top of my left leg. Then came a giggle and a hand on my cock,

"You are hard! Did that turn you on?" In truth, it had. Her excitement and her scent had really turned me on and by the time she came on my tongue my cock was rock hard. It had softened slightly in the several minutes since, but was still quite hard. "Mmm," she said, as she started gently masturbating me with her hand. In a few minutes I was rock hard again. "I'm still horny," she said. "I want to feel you inside me." and with that she straddled me and positioned my dick at the entrance to her hot wet pussy.

She slowly impaled herself on my shaft, letting out a soft "Ahh" as I penetrated the deepest recesses of her love canal for the first time. She stayed there for probably half a minute, just enjoying the feeling and moving her hips ever so slightly to create a tiny bit of friction.

Then she used her legs and hips to lift herself up so only the tip of my member was in her pussy, and then lower herself again, plunging it all the way back in. She performed these motions in a slow, leisurely way, not really trying to get off but just enjoying the feeling. I was enjoying myself as well. Her pussy was still extremely hot from her orgasm just a few minutes earlier, and it felt amazing wrapped around my cock.

After several minutes of this, she leaned forward so her body was against mine and licked my lips with her tongue. "Mmm, I can taste myself on your lips," she said. Then she put her mouth by my ear. I could feel her breasts pressed against my chest. They felt soft, nipples erect. "This is nice," she said softly, "but what I really want is your cock in my ass. I've been lubricating my asshole for you the whole time I was riding you." And with that she gave my ear a gentle lick and slowly got off my cock.

Who was this woman? She was obviously someone famous and she was wild! She wanted me, a complete stranger blindfolded and tied to a bed, to fuck her up the ass. Truth be told, I didn't mind at all.

I felt her get off the bed briefly, heard what sounded like her digging in her purse for a few seconds, and then felt her get back on. She positioned her ass on my stomach, and then leaned back against my chest, putting one elbow on my chest and the other on the bed to steady herself. Then she found my cock with one hand, scooted her ass down closer to it, and pressed it against her anal opening. Then she pushed her ass down on my shaft, and it slid in one motion past the sphincter.

Her asshole felt slick with lube. "Yes, this is what I've been waiting for," she moaned as she worked my shaft all the way into her ass. Once it was all the way in she leaned back on her elbows again and slowly rode my cock, with a soft "Ahh" at the end of each stroke.

After a minute of this she suddenly stopped and fumbled for something with her hands. Then I heard a buzzing sound. She had a vibrator! She briefly placed the vibrator on the base of my shaft and then "Oh!!" She must have placed it in her pussy or on her clit. "Now start fucking me," she ordered.

I did as I was told. She was half-reclining on one arm and working the vibrator with the other, and her ass was positioned in a way that made it easy for my dick to slide in and out. This did not seem an easy position to achieve, so she must have had some practice doing this. I started thrusting my hips and alternately burying my cock in her ass and pulling it all the way out. Other than a slight hip gyration as she played with herself she stayed mostly still, which made it possible for me to do this.

She moaned loudly. "Yes yes, just like that. Harder! Ram your cock into my ass!" She was really enjoying it, and I was too. Her ass was tight as a vice and her screams were turning me on. But I remembered what the mistress said -- you have to satisfy the customer and you can't cum unless allowed. So I did my best to temper my excitement.

"Faster! Faster!" Our fucking was reaching a feverish pitch, as were her moans. It was all I could do now to keep from cumming, with her tight ass milking my cock. Then suddenly she exploded. "Fuck my ass!" she screamed. "Pound my asshole! Faster! Harder! Yes! Yes! YESSSSSS!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!"

She collapsed backwards onto me, exhausted, my cock still lodged halfway inside her ass. "Oh that was amazing!" She lay there for a few minutes catching her breath. Then she pulled herself off me and got off the bed. She dressed quickly and then I heard the clicking of those heels again.

"Thank you, that was great," she said. "You have a real talent. I might have to ask for you again tomorrow." And she walked out of the room. Who was she? That voice was extremely familiar but I couldn't quite place it. An actress? A singer? A model? I may never know...

THE CLEANER

Five minutes later the mistress walked back in and took off my blindfold. "Nicely done, she wants to see you again tomorrow! Congrats," she said.

There was another woman standing behind her, dressed as a French maid in a skimpy black dress with white trim, a small frilly white apron, and a black and white bonnet to complete the outfit. "Now let's clean you up and get you ready for the next customer. Mandy," the mistress said, and walked back out of the room.

Mandy approached me. "I watched you on the video camera. Very nice," she said with a smile. Mandy had two buckets of water in her hands, a sponge in one of them. She came over to the bed and set the buckets down. She dipped the sponge in some soapy water, squeezed out the excess moisture, and hopped up on the bed between my legs. She gave my cock several playful licks, starting it back on the way to hardness, and then started washing my tummy, chest, and face with the sponge. Mandy was beautiful in a girlish way. She was slight and skinny, with blond hair tied into a bun behind her French maid bonnet, soft brown eyes, and thin expressive lips. Her smile was innocent and playful. She could have passed for 15 or 16. I hoped she wasn't actually that young.

The feeling of a beautiful young girl bending over me and giving me a sponge bath was very arousing, and by the time she was done soaping me up I had a full hard-on. She noticed it, gave me a wink, and ran the sponge over it and all around it -- my erection had to be washed for the next customer. Then she washed the soap off the sponge in the second bucket of water, and repeated the entire process with a soap-free sponge in order to wash the soap off my body. Finally, she produced a towel and wiped me dry.

"Now, this is gonna be weird the first time around, but the ropes will hold you up," she said as she walked over to a little panel by the door, pressed a button, and held it down. Suddenly the supports to which my arms and legs were tied -- they were thick metal columns maybe a foot in diameter and slightly taller than the bed -- began to slowly move up, and with them my arms and legs moved up as well with the rest of my body sagging between them. Mandy let go of the button with me suspended about two feet above the bed, and the supports stopped moving. I had to use my abdominal and back muscles to hold my body up while in this position -- otherwise it felt like I might strain my arm muscles or pop a shoulder out of its socket.

12