Bound by Boris

Story Info
Fitness model is taken by a Russian war vet in the forest.
5k words
4.11
69.3k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to thank my friend and Editor MsRoseEvans for her help. I couldn't have done it without her.

*

Boris was an interesting and introverted man. He was fairly intelligent, and devoted his life to living off the land, rejecting modern ways of life. He lived in a small log cabin, which he had built with his own two hands, deep in the forest. He enjoyed the peacefulness of the wilderness, and the lack of visitors. For twenty years Boris had lived off the land and his own resourcefulness; growing his own vegetables, concocting his own medicinal remedies, and even on occasion performing minor medical procedures. It was fortunate that he had not encountered anything during that time which would have made him seriously ill, as he would not have accepted any help from other humans.

Boris had been Special Forces during his half dozen years of military service in far Eastern Europe , and during that time he saw things that no man should ever see. He fled to Canada as a military refugee when the USSR collapsed, believing it to be the land of opportunity. He found he was unable to cope with the rules and behaviour of western society however, which in turn brought him minor trouble with the law. With the possibility of deportation looming over him, which he knew would ultimately lead to his death, he left civilisation. With only a duffel bag and few military surplus items, he started his new life and never looked back.

Boris was almost 50 years old. His lifestyle left him extremely fit, with a six pack of abs clearly evident under his thick grey chest hair. He spent much of his time outdoors; his long days in the sun leaving him with the weathered and wrinkled face of a 70 year old. Boris' wardrobe consisted mostly of animal skins and furs, which gave him a very tattered appearance. With his long black and grey beard, and hair past his shoulders, he looked somewhat like a caveman, and his lifestyle was probably not much different.

Everyday, Boris would patrol the forest he knew like the back of his hand. He felt almost like a guardian to his section of wilderness, preserving its beauty. He never took anything he didn't need, and only left behind that which could be used by the land. For 20 years he lived in this way, the only sign of civilisation being the occasional plane soaring overhead.

On a warm summer's evening, Boris watched one such plane circle the lake, which was not far from his cabin. It was the lake he would fish, drink and wash from, it was his lake. He began to wonder; why his lake, and why now? His area of forest was foreign to most, and he like it that way. He hoped the plane would leave, or perhaps even crash, but without disturbing his precious land.

None of Boris' wishes were answered as the plane began its descent. As it lowered towards the lake he saw the pontoons on the small aircraft, and it became clear it was making a water landing. The plane gently touched down on the lake, and slowly made its way as close to the shore as possible.

Boris waited some distance away to get a look at his intruders. He was camouflaged with the surroundings, making it very unlikely he would be seen. Minutes later he observed a skinny young man exit one side of the plane. He looked to be no more than 20 years old, clean shaven, and wearing a bright yellow shirt, a red baseball hat and brown cargo shorts. A moment later a young woman, who looked to be in her mid 20's, exited the other side of the plane. She was wearing a white tank top which was covering disproportionately large breasts, short cut-off jean shorts, and the same red baseball hat as her male companion.

It had been years since Boris has seen anyone, and it seemed even longer since he had seen a woman, especially one which looked like her, breast enhancements being very foreign to him. She looked about 5'6'', 120lbs, very athletic, with long tanned muscular legs and her blonde hair tied in a ponytail which hung to halfway down her back.

The two young travellers made their way to the shore, both carrying a duffel bag. While Boris could not hear their conversation, it appeared that they were setting up a temporary camp, leading him to conclude they would be staying a while. He was very curious about their intentions, specifically those regarding how long they planned on staying. He decided to wait until night fall, which was quickly approaching, and slip closer to them to listen in on their conversation and proceed from there.

As night approached he watched them set up two small tents and start a campfire. Boris closed in on them and strategically positioned himself close enough to see and hear them, but where they would not be able to see him. He could hear them laughing and talking, and he watched them pass a bottle of whisky back and forth, followed by a marijuana joint.

"Hey Jill, how long have you been doing swim suit modelling now?' the guy asked as he looked over at the woman.

"About three years on and off. I did track in college and got injured. It killed my scholarship, but I always enjoyed fitness and the beach, so I decided to take that route instead," Jill replied.

"You know I always thought you're the sexist girl at work."

"Stop it, Dave. Why are you always trying to get in my pants?" Jill responded with a chuckle as she swallowed another gulp of whisky.

"Jill, here we are, middle of nowhere, all alone. We don't have to tell anyone," Dave commented.

"Fuck off, you little pervert. Think yourself lucky you're getting drunk and high with me," Jill laughed.

This went on for what seemed like hours to Boris. It was the type of behaviour which he didn't miss, and he didn't want it intruding on his peaceful lifestyle.

A few hours later Jill passed out by the fire. Boris watched as Dave crept closer to her and began to shake her hand with no response. It was clear she'd had far too much to drink and was out cold. Dave slowly lifted the front of Jill's shirt, exposing her perfect round breasts. She still didn't react at all, so Dave moved between her legs and moved his hands to the front of her pants, slowly undoing them. Following this bold move, he began to slowly tug away at her pants, exposing a pair of bright red lace panties. It was clear he wanted to have her, and it was probably the only way he would get it.

Dave slowly but surely tugged away at the jean shorts, pulling them down off her ankles with no resistance. Suddenly, Jill's eyes opened and her drunken state was replaced with panic. Her powerful right leg snapped back and then forward in fright, making contact with Dave's face. He flew backwards from the force of her kick, his body flailing, causing him to drop her jean shorts into the still burning fire. Dave's head forcefully hit the ground, first connecting with a large beach rock, knocking him unconscious.

Jill quickly got to her feet and pulled her tank top down, only wearing it along with her flip flops and thong panties. It was the least of her worries however. Her one and only colleague had just tried to sexually molest her, and now he was unconscious or possibly even dead. She quickly rushed to his aid, trying to hold him up, but noticed there was blood trickling from his head and ears, and knew it wasn't a good sign.

Dave was her only way out of this place, and she had no idea what to do next. Even if she did make it back to civilization, she had no idea how she was going to explain his condition. Dave was known as a golden boy who did no wrong, and she doubted if people would believe her.

Jill continued to pace back and forth in front of Dave's body as the sun began to rise, half naked with her tank top stained with his blood. He hadn't regained consciousness, and by the time she noticed his body was becoming cold, the unthinkable had happened. Even though Dave betrayed her trust, she still wished she could have him back. A part of her even wished she had let him carry through with his desires if the outcome would have been different.

Jill knew she couldn't just stand there doing nothing; she had to figure out what to do next. Unfortunately they were only supposed to be there for the night, and so she had only brought a long sleeve shirt and no other clothing. She decided that firstly she had to get cleaned up. She couldn't wear the blood covered tank top any longer, she felt like she was covered in death.

Jill walked to the water's edge and dipped a foot in to test the temperature. Luckily it was summer, and so the water was warm, but the cool morning breeze on her wet foot was enough to make her shiver. She slowly waded into the water until it reached her waist. She cupped her hands together and scooped water towards her chest and face in an attempt to wash herself and remove as much blood as she could from her stained shirt. The water made her white tank top almost transparent, and the cool morning breeze rubbing against her wet upper body made her nipples protrude. Jill washed the rest of her body and tried to forget about what had happened during the night, but the events haunted her and she began to cry. During this time Boris had made his way to the rope which was anchoring the plane closely to the shore and cut it, letting the plane slowly drift into deeper waters.

After her wash Jill decided to walk towards a different part of the shore, somewhere where she wouldn't have to look at Dave. She saw a clearing and headed towards it. When she slowly emerged from the water she was a sight of beauty, the lake water dripping from her body and bringing a shine to her firm toned figure and dark hair. Once on the shore, Jill removed her tank top and placed it on a rock to dry, exposing her firm and perfect C cup breasts. She did the same with her red thong panties, making visible her perfectly trimmed pussy with a thin vertical landing strip. Jill now stood wearing only wearing her flip flops, her perfectly toned body completely exposed to anyone, although there was only one pair of eyes which had that pleasure.

Boris wasn't far away, still observing and wondering what her, or even his, next move would be. It had been a long time since he had seen a woman, and never one of her calibre. Her long toned legs lead to a neatly trimmed pussy, a sculptured torso, and large perky breasts. Even her shoulders showed muscle tone and perfection. She was a thing of beauty, covered by a most beautiful olive tan, beads of water still running off her body and leaving a trail of wetness behind. Boris' cock began to twitch and react to what he was seeing; he was only human after all. What man wouldn't be turned on with what was before his eyes?

Jill walked back towards the body of her colleague and the duffel bags they had brought with them. She opened hers and pulled out her pink long sleeve shirt, placing it over her damp naked body. While she was busy doing this Boris had made his way to her tank top and underwear, grabbing both and bringing them with him out of sight at the edge of the woods. He sniffed Jill's wet panties which still smelt faintly of pussy, a smell he had not experienced in decades. His cock grew larger and harder as his desire grew. Boris didn't like seeing Jill with her newly-found shirt on, he liked her better natural and naked, a thing of beauty and perfection.

After gathering her shirt and a couple of protein bars from the duffel bags, Jill made her way back to the rocks where she had left her tank top and panties. To her surprise they were no longer there. She looked over at Dave to see if he was still there; he was. She also noticed the plane had drifted far into the lake, making it impossible to swim out to it. Jill quickly picked up a stick from the ground and wielded it before her like a weapon.

"Did you like what you saw, creep? Come out and show yourself, asshole," she yelled as she scanned the forest.

Boris watched Jill's behaviour and was a little amused at her panicked state. He had her right where he wanted her. He would get everything he wanted; he just had to wait.

Huddled by the shore, Jill held her stick tightly and looked towards the tree line. Before she knew it the day was ending, the sun beginning to set and the light quickly fading. She was exhausted, had little food, little clothing and no plan. It soon became dark, only the moon and its reflection on the lake behind her gave off any light. Jill's eyes became heavy and she could barely keep them open. Though she tried to resist, even her fear wasn't enough to keep her awake.

A large splash in the water behind her woke her suddenly, and she jumped to her feet, gripping her wooden stick once more. Jill swung around 360 degrees, not knowing what direction to defend herself in. Just as she began to gain her composure there was another splash, this one only a few feet away from her, close enough that she felt water hit her body. She instinctively ran blindly towards the forest, away from whatever was in the water, her heart beat pounding in her ears from the adrenalin.

It was exactly what Boris wanted. He had been in this very position before, many years ago, during his Special Forces missions. He was merely flushing her out and bringing her to him. As Jill crossed the tree line, she kept going as fast as her feet could allow. The trees cut out the light of the moon, so she didn't see the trip rope that Boris had carefully placed. Jill's leg was caught as she ran, causing her to fall forward and hit her head on a large tree. There was a ringing in her ears, and the already dark forest became darker still, as she lost consciousness.

Hours later Jill was awoken by cold water being thrown in her face. She tried to see where the water had come from as she coughed and spluttered, but everything was black. She realised quickly that she was blindfolded and sitting on a chair, her bare ass on the cold wooden surface. Her ankles were tied to the chair legs, she guessed by rope, judging by the rough texture of the bindings when she tried to move. Another piece of rope was wrapped around her middle, holding her in an upright position. Lastly, each arm was tied up towards the sky, as if she were making a Y with her body. Being bound and blindfolded heightened her other senses, and she was overwhelmed by the smell of rancid body odour, thick humidity, and her own body sweat.

"Who are you, and why are you doing this to me?" Jill screamed in fear.

A deep male voice answered her in a thick Russian accent.

"You come my house and ask question, you must learn who commands."

The owner of the voice sharply whipped Jill across her naked thigh with a thin stick, causing a sharp sting.

"Fuck, no, don't hurt me, stop it," Jill begged.

He again whipped Jill in the same area.

"You make no demand, you speak when I say. You call Sir to me and you ask nothing."

"Yes, yes, I will do whatever you want," Jill replied in a panicked state.

He responded to Jill's reply with another sharp whip to her bare thigh.

"I order you call me Sir."

"Yes Sir, I am sorry Sir. I will do anything you say Sir."

"Accectable," he responded.

Jill heard footsteps walking away from her, and a door open and close. It appeared he had left her there alone. She sat bound and blindfolded for what seemed an eternity, before falling asleep again. She was physically and mentally exhausted from what she had experience in the past couple of days, not to mention starving from the lack of food during that time. She dreamt of being home, and she had never come to the lake with Dave.

More cold water splashed across her face, quickly bringing her back to the reality of the situation she was in. She realized the ropes had been removed from around her torso. Her feet were still tied together, but no longer bound to the chair leg. She heard footsteps again, this time moving towards her.

"Stand", he commanded in a stern, harsh voice.

Jill quickly obeyed in fear of being punished followed by a quick, "Yes Sir."

The footsteps moved behind her and she heard the chair being pulled away. This was followed by the ropes binding her arms tightening, reducing the slack so she had to remain standing, still in the Y position. Jill could sense her captor behind her, and soon felt his breath on the back of her neck. On the side of her neck she felt the cold steel of a blade and knew it was of a knife being held to her throat. He positioned it so that the tip was now touching the front of her chin, and slowly began to move down. He was not pressing hard enough to hurt her, but she could clearly feel its sharpness as it stroked her delicate skin. The heat of the room and the stress of the situation caused her to start sweating more heavily, beads of sweat joining the knife as it ran along her throat.

The knife moved to where her skin met her shirt at her collarbone, the only thing she was wearing. She felt the neckline of her shirt being pulled away from her body, and as the knife moved down the front of her body it cut a vertical line down the length of the shirt. Now the front of her body was again exposed, the cool air hitting her damp sweat-covered breast and abs. The cool air made her nipples react, protruding to full stiffness. She heard her captor move behind her once more, and he grabbed her hair tightly. In a rough back and forth motion he began to cut through her hair at about shoulder length, Jill keeping perfectly still and silence while he did so. Once he had finished the knife slipped down to her shirt and again cut a vertical line from top to bottom. The shirt was now in two parts and he forcefully pushed the fabric off her shoulders.

Jill stood still for a moment, before feeling the ropes tied to her feet being pulled apart. She could not resist, nor was she going to try. She didn't want to be subjected to further punishment. She stood completely naked, with the exception of a blindfold, her sexy athletic body damp and exposed in an X position.

She felt something touching one of her nipples and she fought her instinct to pull away. It was pointed but soft, and she had no idea what it could be. Her captor moved it from one nipple to the other and circled her breasts. Jill felt herself relaxing, as it actually felt kind of nice. It moved to the centre of her breasts and down to her abdomen, passing over the centre of her six pack, and finally reaching the top of her shaved pussy. The item moved softly over the lips of her pussy before stopping at the entrance. She braced herself as it made its way inside her, the girth getting thicker as slipped further into her. It began to move it in and out of her, meeting no resistance. Jill couldn't help letting out a soft moan from time to time, as it actually was feeling quite good.

"Hungry?" he sternly asked.

"Ye... Yes Sssir," Jill stuttered in response as he continued to manipulate the object in and out of her now wet pussy.

He immediately pulled the object out of her pussy, she felt a bit disappointed that the pleasure had stopped so quickly. She felt the same object being held to her lips, smelling her own juices clearly on it. He pushed it into her mouth

"No waste, eat," he commanded.

Jill obeyed and took a bite. It was a carrot. He had been fucking her with a carrot, she could easily taste her own juices mixed with it. Her hunger was overwhelming and she continued to eat it until it was finished. She could hear his footsteps around her, but had no idea what he would do next.

The ropes holding her arms up suddenly gave way, causing her to loose her balance and fall forward. Luckily, Jill caught herself by placing both hands out in front of her before she hit the ground. She was now on her hands and knees, both legs spread open and hands in front of her. The ropes around her wrists tightened again, restricting her movements to either staying in her current position or dropping her head down to rest on the floor. Either way, she was on her hands and knees, in somewhat of a doggy style stance.

12