Bound by Pride Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mayhem took a deep breath and tried to relax. Rhiannon glanced over and her eyes locked with Mayhem's. She tried to remember back to her lessons on Ancients and what they were capable of but nothing came to her. She watched as Rhiannon grinned but as others were all staring past her, she turned to see Alanna walk towards them.

Amy stopped her at the beginning of the long walk as everyone stood. She nodded to Bastion who pressed play. Amy had wanted music for the walk something that summed up Alanna and Tarval, something that could be theirs as a couple. She had suddenly remembered the best song, a song that had come out while she was in college, the first time she played it, it sent shivers down her spine; the song was almost written for these two. A piano started to fill the air.

"Remember those walls I built

Well, baby they're tumbling down

And they didn't even put up a fight

They didn't even make a sound

I found a way to let you in

But I never really had a doubt

Standing in the light of your halo

I got my angel now,"

Tears filled Alanna's eyes as they words struck answering cords in her soul, Amy and Wolfgang each took an elbow and started to slowly walk her forward.

"It's like I've been awakened

Every rule I had you breakin'

It's the risk that I'm takin'

I ain't never gonna shut you out

Everywhere I'm looking now

I'm surrounded by your embrace

Baby I can see your halo

You know you're my saving grace

You're everything I need and more

It's written all over your face

Baby I feel your halo

Pray it won't fade away

I can feel your Halo... halo..."

Tarval was captivated as Alanna walked towards him, she was dressed simply in a black slip dress that hung from her right shoulder, leaving her left shoulder free and hugged her body in all the right places. She walked slowly down the small aisle made by the chairs flanked by her parents. Her eyes were focused completely on him. She silently thanked the fates for bringing him into her life everyday she woke and realised everything hadn't been a dream.

Tarval was in awe, he thought she had looked magnificent in her armour, or even in the dress, she had worn at her birthday party but that was nothing compared to what he saw now. It was a simple black dress, nothing that would have been claimed as being too stunning, but on her... he couldn't describe it, he didn't know how to. All he knew was that he wanted to grab her and kiss her until time ended; he now understood the compulsion of some men who wanted to lock their women up in towers. That's what he wanted to do now, take her back to Sogol, build a tower just to keep her safe and away from others.

Alanna finally made it to him just as the music stopped. He wrapped her up in his arms and kissed her. The elder standing before them cleared her throat as everyone chuckled. They broke apart. "You are meant to kiss at the end," she complained playfully. Wolfgang sat as Amy took her place next to Alanna acting as her maid of honour.

Alanna took her place next to Tarval as he knelt. Amy watched carefully, she had yet to see a simple binding ceremony; she hadn't gone to Sienna and Gillian's ceremony, as she hadn't known about it, so she was fascinated.

"We are here today to bind Alanna Sophia Luis to Tarval White Feather." The elder declared even though it was unnecessary since everyone knew why they were here. She removed the length of cloth that covered the two waist-lets and would be used to link the two items for the binding. Waist-lets were the Were version of wedding rings and were always matched pairs. One was a delicate rope chain made from white gold with pieces of onyx and small emeralds worked into the chain or hanging from it. Like her parents' it was designed as a lasso as to allow her shifted body, however there was no knot at the end, instead there was a cleverly crafted feather made from white gold and onyx. The other was wider, sturdier, made from gold without stones, and at the end of the lasso was a wolf's paw print.

Tarval was helped from his armour, he hadn't understood the point in getting all dressed up only to have to strip down to his mail trousers but Amy had explained that was simply how they do it, she then countered that he could go naked if he wanted, as that too was acceptable, he had quickly declined. He was still not comfortable with Alanna stripping naked every time she wanted to shift but was getting over it as she had told him that nakedness wasn't something that Were thought about, it was simply apart of their lives unless they wanted to have to shop for clothes constantly.

Alanna smiled at him as the elder connected a fine piece of cloth, torn from the cloth, which covered them, to both waist-lets. The female Elder lifted his and approached him. She reached around him, needed a hand, as her hands couldn't reach around his waist, and pulling the coil of gold to join just below his navel she clipped the loop closed just above the wolf paw and reached for a knife. She nicked his skin just over his collarbone letting one side of the blade be coated in his blood as she held it in the wound. She then touched the bloody dagger to the waist-let and it glowed gently as she whispered the spell to bind it to him.

She picked up the other waist-let and wrapped it around Alanna's waist. She clipped the loop closed around the long length of chain, which would allow the chain to slide through when she shifted since she was immortal and was much bigger in her shifted form then when she was in human form. She then reached for the dagger. Like with Tarval she cut Alanna's collarbone, letting the unbloodied edge coat with her blood before touching it to her waist-let, again, it glowed as the elder bound it to Alanna. As an after thought, she lifted the dagger to the torque that Tarval gave her, and that Alanna always wore and pressed the very tip to it, letting the combined blood touch the gold, it glowed as she again whispered the binding spell. The hinging lock that Tarval had used to place the torque around her neck fused and the metal took on an almost magnetic quality towards Alanna's skin.

The elder removed the dagger and smiled softly at her handy work for a moment before she lifted the cord that bound the two waist-lets together, "Mates till death as is our way."

"We are mates." They chorused. Energy coursed down the cord, which she released before the two points of light touched. They both took deep breaths as they felt their minds being bound together more firmly than Alanna's bite had done. Tarval now knew her every thought, her every dream, her most recent and important one to them both was a miniature version of him, a child, their child, cradled in her arms.

Amy was only slightly disappointed, there was nothing different between the simple and the Alpha ceremonies, the only thing that was lacking here were the challenges and public mating. However, she was pleased that her daughter who had chosen to lock herself away was now firmly tied to another, that she had found love.

The elder stepped back and allowed Michelle to take her spot. Michelle smiled at them both but allowed them time to come to terms with their mental bond and everything it entailed. When their focus shifted from each other, Tarval stood and she began. "Tarval I need a feather."

Tarval smiled, "I found the perfect one a few weeks ago." He opened his left wing and reached in, he had marked the feather with a piece of string; he found the right feather, took a deep breath and pulled it free. He winced but kept the cry of pain from leaving his throat and smiled when he realised he had managed to pull out only the one feather, a sign of luck and prosperity to their union, and even greater luck that it was the feather he had picked the moment he saw it. The core of the long feather was white with black sides and a white tip.

Michelle smiled and waited for him to hand her the feather.

Tarval took a deep breath, "with this feather I pledge my love, my heart, my soul and my sword to Alanna." He offered the feather to Michelle who smiled and turned to Alanna, she had explained the ceremony to Alanna last night. She didn't need to do or say anything, Tarval would pledge his love, his heart and soul to her as well as his sword. The sword was the important part of the pledge, it meant he pledged to protect her above all else, even if it meant disobeying an order. His life was pledged to his lord, if he had one, but his sword was always pledged to his mate.

She stepped over to Alanna and braided his feather into her hair above her left ear, as she did this she whispered a spell that would bind the feather to her, Alanna had never noticed the feathers in other mated women's hair but then she rarely saw them with their hair out. Alanna gasped as she felt something enter her scalp, the feather had rooted itself into head.

Michelle stepped back one hand on both Tarval's and Alanna's shoulder. "May your love be as strong in a thousand years as it is today." She stepped back releasing them. "Now you kiss."

Tarval chuckled and wrapped her up in his arms. She smiled as she melted into his arms. He leant down and kissed her slowly, deeply stealing her breath away and making her entire body ache for him to claim her. Everyone stood and clapped.

Sage rolled her eyes. "Can we eat now?" She complained, like anyone of her age she was completely uninterested in finding a mate and completely bored with those who had one already.

Amy chuckled and approached the happy couple. They broke when they felt people press around them, he wrapping protective arms around her. She glanced up to him and he smiled.

"You have made me the happiest man alive." he told her, she smiled and pressed her lips to his chest.

"Come on everyone is hungry." Wolfgang coaxed as the smells from the cooking food had wafted over on the breeze before and during the ceremony, he could hear many rumbling tummies, his being one of them.

They both sighed, as they knew their obligations, Amy made his discarded armour vanish as everyone walked towards the manor, chatting and laughing. Michelle stopped Alanna, and Amy paused with them. Michelle reached out and touched the feather; she traced it back to where it joined her body.

"Fascinating, that happened when Brianna and Dominic were bound." She said to herself.

"What?" Amy asked.

"Tarval's feather has taken root in Alanna's body." Michelle explained.

Amy reached up and felt where the feather had embedded itself in Alanna, when she was done feeling where the feather joined Alanna's skin she tucked the long wide feather behind her ear.

"What does it mean?" Alanna asked.

Michelle shrugged, "Nobody knows."

Amy went inside. Alanna smiled and followed her in. Everyone had already taken their seats ready to eat but they waited for Alanna and Tarval to sit before they started. The elder had them sign their wedding certificate and told them that if they got a matching torque made for Tarval, to inform her and she would bind it to him, she then went to get some of the witnesses to add their own scribbles before she left to lodge the forms.

"Hurry up you're going to need your strength." Sage teased. Alanna gave her the finger as she sat. Sage blew her a kiss. No one expected the newly weds to stick around for long and they didn't, spending only enough time to eat something. Tarval had her over his shoulder and out of that room in record time and back in their room in moments.

He threw her down on the bed and grabbed her dress, he didn't care about the cost of the elegant dress, he needed her, and he pulled and tore it open. His mouth watered as his eyes focused on her naked sex; if he had known she was, naked beneath the dress he didn't think he would have been able to stand still long enough for the ceremony. He reached further up and tugged again exposing her chest to his hungry eyes, he leant down and sucked a hardened nipple into his mouth, and her fingers took root in his hair. His hands kept tugging at the cloth he wanted her naked... NOW. His teeth nibbled gently, she hadn't liked the feeling of his teeth near her nipples to begin with but she had quickly learnt to love and need his teeth playfully biting her.

He pulled the last of the dress away and tossed it to the floor; he ran a hand gently down her body, marvelling at the fact that this tanned goddess was his. His eyes feasted on what was below him, firm handfuls of flesh that were her breasts, which lead to her flat stomach that hinted a six-pack; flaring hips, then down to her sex. His eyes didn't notice the scars that marred the perfection of her soft skin, they would fade with time, the only time he saw the scars was when he looked at her back, and he blamed himself for what had happened to her.

She sat up and started to tug on the knots that held the mail trousers up; he stepped back from the bed to give her more room. She gave up on the knots for a moment and leant down to remove his boots. His eyes focused on her back, he noticeably shook, she glanced up, she sighed and sat up ignoring his shoes, she had managed to undo them now all he had to do was step out of them.

"I thought we had gone over this... you are not at fault for someone else's actions." She stood and faced him waiting.

"I know... it just makes me angry, that some one I know hurt you." He pulled her into his arms and kissed her gently, running his fingers through her silky hair. His fingers finding his feather in her hair, he broke his kiss and brought the handful of hair and his feather to his nose to breathe in her scent. She smiled and slid from his arms.

She walked over to a drawer in a dresser and opened it, she removed a dagger and approached him, and he watched her carefully wondering what was going on in her head. He mentally slapped himself, he could reach into her mind now and find out what is going on, he reached for the link that bound them just as Alanna forced him back, his shoes flung off as he landed on the bed.

Her actions disrupted his thought processes; he opened his eyes in time to see her gently run the dagger against his rock hard stomach before trailing it down to the knots he had used to hold his pants up. She sliced the knots open then tossed the dagger away; it landed with a resounding thud in dresser she had removed it from. She pushed his pants down exposing his loincloth; she removed the pants quickly then set to work with his loincloth removing it in near record time for her.

He was already rock hard and weeping his desire. He panted as he watched her wondering about what she was going to do; she grabbed one of his feathers, with a tug she plucked it. "Shit..." He exclaimed, he had managed keep from crying out when he had plucked his own feather, but he had been prepared for it. "Do you know how much that hurts?" He glared at her as he waited for her to respond.

"Almost as much as getting my bikini line waxed?" She asked innocently, "As much as giving birth?" She taunted. She licked the blood from the feathers root then gently ran the feather against his shaft. His eyes went wide as she did it again; she used the very tip to trace a vein as she worked her way up his shaft. She flicked the feather across the head of his shaft, his hips jerked and he swore. She smiled pleased with the reaction and went back down to the root before slowly working her way up, over and over again she used his own feather to tease his sensitive flesh.

He swore and fisted the sheets as she ran the feather up the underside of him paying the most attention to place just behind the head of his shaft. "Ala..." He tried to warn her as he felt his seed boil up; he swelled further, his body jerked as she continued her assault with the feather. "Goddess," he breathed as he exploded.

She smiled as she was sprayed with his seed, when he was finished she sat back pleased with herself, started to scoop up his seed with her fingers, and licked them clean. It took him several long moments to recover. He pushed himself up, "I will never look at a feather the same way." He breathed.

She chuckled and swirled the feather over him. He groaned as he felt himself stiffen again, "Are you trying to kill me?" He asked.

"With pleasure? I didn't think that was possible." She smiled and leant over, breathing her warm breath against him, he growled gently as she pulled away. "We could always try." She ran the feather up his thigh, the muscles shifted beneath the path of the feather. He couldn't take it any more. He reached forward and grabbed the wrist of the hand that held the feather, he plucked the feather from her fingers and tossed it away, he made a mental note to find it later and use it on her.

He tried to pull her forward but she was easily a match for him physically. He frowned, she had never fought him before, "What do you want?" He asked, a huskiness to his voice, he hoped that she wanted to play some more as he had never seen her so playful in her bedroom antics.

"I want..." She glanced up wondering what she wanted. Her wolf came forward and pictured him over her kneeling form, slamming his body into hers as he sunk his teeth into her shoulder. She blinked and turned to him. "I want you to take me as a wolf would take his mate."

He frowned wondering what she meant, she rolled onto her hands and knees and waited and he understood. He got up and moved behind her, and she quivered when she felt him press against her. His eyes focused on the criss-cross pattern of scars that lined her back, he leant down and licked her spine from bottom to neck, and then he feathered kisses all over her shoulders and back. He used one hand to steady himself and the other to hold her hips. He nudged her legs further apart to ease his access to her, his questing fingers meeting her wet core, playing with him had made her hot and very wet.

The hand he held her hip with hooked around her waist as he pressed against her; she moaned as he closed his eyes, he loved the noises she made when he made love to her. He lifted her a little as he thrust forward lodging the head of his shaft within her.

"Don't hold back..." She panted; she wanted him to claim her, to take her strongly.

He frowned feeling conflicted, he had always been gentle with her, not wanting to trigger bad memories yet here she was asking for his possession, begging for it.

"Please... you won't hurt me." She begged.

He growled and started to thrust demandingly into her body, she gasped and he almost faltered until he heard her moan. He breathed into her neck as he pounded into her willing flesh. Her moaning and panting egged him on. He felt her start to tense as her first climax racked through her body, he sunk his teeth into her shoulder as she cried out, he didn't stop he just kept going, her body pressing back against his every thrust.

He released his bite and pressed his lips to her neck. She wished she could sink her teeth into him but she was content with the sensation of him moving within her.

He felt his own release approaching, he held off as he continued to move, he had a sudden thought and used their link to allow them to experience each other's climaxes. Her eyes went wide as she felt what he was feeling; it was a strange mixture, feeling not only her own reactions but his as well. She reached down and started to stroke her self. He groaned as he felt the added sensation joined the mix. He felt like he was ready to explode but she wasn't ready just yet.

After a few more minutes of frantic movements, they both cried out as they came powerfully. Her eyes opened wide as she felt the duel sensation of his seed filling her and him releasing into her, it was a pleasantly weird combination.

She felt her arms and legs give out on her, he knew it was coming so he went down with her not wanting to slide free of her warm confines just yet. He panted and leant down to kiss and nibble at her neck. She sighed as he released the bond letting them become two again. He felt himself soften so he slid free and rolled her onto her back. He kissed her passionately then moved away to search out that feather. He scooped up the feather and approached. She was drifting in and out of sleep; he crawled up to her and rested beside her.