Bound by Pride Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mayhem rolled to her hands and knees and crawled carefully off the bed it took her several moments once she was off the bed to completely ignore her naked mate and her need for her. They searched but could find no exposed wires or anything that would have shocked Electra. Mayhem walked into Electra's arms and tilted her head up, as Electra was slightly taller than she was, bringing their lips to meet was. As the passion grew Electra jerked away, again as she was shocked but this time it had come from Mayhem's lips. Electra studied Mayhem for a moment then gently reached out with her index finger to Mayhem's lip. A small bolt of electricity shot from Mayhem's lip to Electra's finger moments before her finger touched her. She jerked her finger back and Mayhem covered her mouth.

"We know your ability now, now turn it off so we can get back to what we were doing." Electra told her.

Mayhem blushed and closed her eyes, in her mind she saw a switch, which was in the on position, she flicked it off then opened her eyes and reached out to touch Electra. No electricity sparked from her hand to Electra's body. Electra reached out and pulled her close, kissing her deeply as they tumbled back onto the bed.

Electra took her time, building Mayhem's passion, finding again the spots she had found before and exploiting them. Her fingers ran down Mayhem's legs then back up again finding a ticklish spot behind her knee. Mayhem zapped her in warning and Electra left the spot alone. Her lips made a slow descent down Mayhem's body to her curly delta. Mayhem was panting and wiggling her hips, her hands starting to push Electra to where she wanted her.

Electra blew on her folds, causing Mayhem's thighs to quiver. She then leant in and sucked on the outer lips. Mayhem groaned and let her legs slide as far open as they would go, parting herself for her soon to be mate. Soon Electra's tongue was tracing the contours of her sex, exploring what made Mayhem wild. Her tongue flicked Mayhem's clit and her hips jerked in reaction.

"Please," Mayhem begged, she didn't want to be teased any further.

Electra smiled pleased with herself as she drank in her mates' juices, it was addictive to her, having the scent and taste of her soul mate all around her. She swirled her tongue around the hard numb before she wrapped her tongue around it. She slid a hand up and found Mayhem's opening, she probed it gently just in case Mayhem didn't want that just yet. There was no complaint so Electra slid her finger into the warm welcoming depths.

Mayhem's back arched off the bed and she yowled as her body clamped down on that finger, refusing to release it from its depths. She came powerfully almost drowning Electra with her juices. Electra didn't waste a single drop licking it all up; when she was done, she finally managed to draw her finger from Mayhem's depths. She rested her chin on Mayhem's pelvis and watched as Mayhem shivered and panted, a small smile touched her lips.

She hadn't thought that making love could be so easy, so instinctual to someone like her who had been used. She also didn't think she would have been so good at it. Mayhem tangled a hand in Electra's hair and tugged on it feebly, wanting to cuddle and kiss her. Electra obliged and crawled up her mate kissing a path as she went.

Mayhem kissed Electra greedily when Electra finally made it back; licking her own juices from Electra's face, she wondered what Electra would taste like. She hooked one hand around Electra's neck to keep her still, her other hand found her hip then traced the muscles as her hand slid between Electra's legs. Dripping heat met her questing fingers, quickly coating them, she pulled her hand away and Electra groaned into Mayhem's mouth.

Mayhem broke the kiss and sucked the coated fingers into her mouth; her eyes closed in pleasure as her mate's taste exploded on her tongue making her crave more of the juices and more sex, much more sex. Her fingers left the confines of her mouth with a sucking noise. "Do you have a surrogate?" Mayhem asked seriously.

Electra quivered as she nodded.

"Since we're doing this lets do it properly." She explained.

"But... you don't have a surrogate." Electra said a quiver of desire clearly in her throat.

"I'll get Jesse on it in the morning." Mayhem told her, "I want to be bound to you, I don't care how."

Electra took a big shaky breath and got off Mayhem and the bed. She walked over to her wardrobe and pulled a locked box from the top shelf. She walked back to the bed and ran her fingers across the locks opening them as she sat. She lifted the lid and pulled out the wrapped surrogate.

"Nervous." Mayhem asked as she rested her hand on Electra's back.

"Yes and no." She hadn't looked at it since she received it, she carefully unwrapped it to expose the large device as it had been made to be used when she was shifted, the external shaft was a foot long soft and she knew it would get longer once it was erect.

"Do you want a hand?" Mayhem asked.

Electra nodded, Mayhem moved, she studied the device, she had seen a few before she was made into a slave and wondered at it's shape, she also wondered where the barbs were for a moment before she remembered that this was a Wolf surrogate not a Cat surrogate. She helped to insert the device into Electra, it went in without resistance.

"Now what?" Mayhem asked.

Electra shrugged, she had no idea what to do now but she knew it was meant to swell up, she tugged on the surrogate and it started to swell both within her body and outside. She felt a little uncomfortable as the surrogate lodged itself within her but she soon ignored it as Mayhem's hand slid over the surrogate causing Electra to jerk her hips and groan. Electra pushed Mayhem back onto the bed and covered her.

Her lips attacked Mayhem's with passion and need.

Mayhem broke the kiss, "Don't you want me on my hands and knees?"

"No, like this, I want you to bite me as I bite you." She buried her head into Mayhem's neck and her teeth shifted and nipped her for added effect.

Mayhem groaned and opened her legs to let Electra settle between them not even wondering whether the massive piece of flesh Electra now sported would fit within just knowing that she needed it.

****

Electra woke and smiled as she tightened her grip on her mate's body, she pressed her lips to soft skin. There was a heavy knock on the door telling them it was time to wake and face the world. Mayhem rolled over, out of Electra's arms and stumbled into the bathroom.

Electra smiled and went to join Mayhem in the shower. Before Electra could walk into the stall, Mayhem grabbed her and yanked her into the hot stream of water. They kissed for long moments before Electra pulled away and grabbed the shower gel to lather up Mayhem's body. She took her time working the soap well into Mayhem's skin and all over her body making sure she spent long moments massaging her breasts and thighs until Mayhem trembled.

Electra stepped away and gently pushed Mayhem into the water's stream to wash off.

Evil. Mayhem told her as she let the hot water wash over her.

Electra chuckled and grabbed the shower gel; Mayhem quickly snatched it out of her hands. It was her turn to heat up her mate and leave her hanging. When she was done, covering Electra in soapy suds, she pushed Electra into the stream of water then ducked in to rinse off before getting out or they would never leave.

Mayhem fussed with how her shirt sat, she was attempting to cover Electra's bite but it was useless.

Electra noticed it as she walked in naked as she used her towel to dry her hair. "Don't bother, I bit you good." She boasted as she pulled out a pair of slacks, shirt and underwear.

Mayhem blushed as her eyes roamed over the woman she called her own, Electra was all lean muscles and sex appeal, not overly built but with sexy muscles, she wondered briefly how she had scored such a magnificent mate. Her eyes landed on the bite she had given Electra last night it was just as visible.

Electra's phone rang just as she finished dressing, "You go I have to get this." She told Mayhem after she checked the id. She nodded and left the room leaving Electra to her call.

Mayhem walked into the dinning room and messed Maddie's hair as she passed. She sat next to Jesse who was joining them for breakfast and to give her his updates on the progress of the pride. He glanced at her for a moment then back to his breakfast; he dropped his fork and turned to her. He grabbed her collar and tugged it down exposing the bite wound. Mayhem knocked his hand aside and glared at him before she tugged her shirt back into order.

Alanna chuckled when she saw the wound and waited for her sister to show up so that she could tease her sister mercilessly like she had done to her.

Electra walked in several minutes later, Jesse stood and went to abuse her but the words caught in his throat when he saw that Electra too sported a bite wound. He felt rage bubble beneath his skin as he realised that they had claimed each other as their mate.

"Sit down Jesse." Mayhem ordered before she dug into her food. Alanna jeered her sister as she walked to her seat. Electra stuck her tongue out at Alanna who copied the movement; they smiled then cracked up laughing.

By the way, I need you to organise a surrogate for me as soon as you can. Mayhem told Jesse silently.

So the mating isn't binding. He retorted pleased.

It is binding, Electra used her surrogate.

His fork bent in his fingers then snapped, by rights since Mayhem was the higher ranking person in the pair it should have been her surrogate used to make their mating binding.

Mayhem turned to him, what is your problem with Electra? She asked letting her anger at his contempt for her mate show in her mental tone. Jesse was a different man than she remembered, for some reason he hadn't quite liked Electra, maybe to begin with; it was because Electra was the person she kept turning to where as before her enslavement she had always turned to him. Now she was unsure but she was guessing it had something to do with their mating, some imagined slight.

Hero worship... he growled in his mind as he reached for a new fork.

She is my mate, my soul mate, yes, she freed me from slavery but it is not hero worship.

How about the fact it is too soon. He stated.

Too soon for who, not for me, last night was one of the best nights in my life so far. She told him earnestly, trying to get through his head that Electra was not the bad person he thought her to be. So Electra was taking some of her attention from him but that was natural, people changed, he was acting childish.

He bowed his head in submission to his Alpha's choice.

Look, at least get to know her before you condemn her. She conceded.

Okay but if she hurts you I'll kill her. He told her solemnly.

She snorted and tried to keep the smile from her face, Um... Jesse, she's immortal so technically you can't kill her.

That maybe so... but I'll do my best to try. He told her stressing his words for emphasis.

She chuckled and went back to her breakfast. She felt a hand on her thigh and glanced down to see Electra's hand slide between her legs and up to the junction of her legs.

What was that about? Electra asked Mayhem silently.

Mayhem sucked a sharp breath as Electra's hand stroked over her mound; she reached under the table and grabbed the hand, which was causing heat to snake through her body. She pulled the hand away from her and glared at Electra. Don't do that.

Electra grinned. So...

Mayhem sighed; He doesn't like the fact that we are mates. I also think he is not impressed that we used your surrogate to make our mating binding.

By rights, we should have waited for you to get a surrogate. Electra said agreeing with Jesse.

I just wanted it to be official, Mayhem explained, I don't care what others think and neither should he. He also thinks like you did, that this is too soon for me.

Ma cured me of the thought that this was too soon for you. She said that you might need me as a mate to heal, so I decided to give it a shot and see what happens.

Mayhem turned and smiled as she pulled Electra close to kiss her.

"Get a room." Sage complained playfully, when her father had finished with Mayhem he had gone after her and explained that she was NOT to get between Electra and her mate. That he had corrected Mayhem's behaviour and that she had to remember Mayhem's past, she was doing what she had seen as a child.

Electra broke the kiss and glared at her sister. "You know... the day you find your mate, I am going to give you so much shit."

Sage rolled her eyes, "Bring it on."

So what was the call about? Mayhem asked Electra.

Dave fell off a ladder and broke his leg, he's out for another six months while it heals so I'll be partnerless when I go back to work. She told her mate.

We might have to talk about that... Mayhem started to say.

Mayhem... my job is important; if it weren't for my job, you never would have met me. She explained.

I know and I don't want you to quit but you have commitments now, commitments to me and to Maddie. Mayhem told her.

I know and I will tell my boss all this, that I have a family now that needs me to be there. Electra said honestly. Mayhem smiled and leant in to kiss her neck just above her bite wound. Everyone turned to the door as they heard Ghan approaching.

Keira walked carefully into the room making sure that she didn't bump her arms. Sienna carried a new drip and Ghan made sure no one bumped into her. She was sat down and the drip was hung up. Ghan got her breakfast and fed her as Sienna went to go back to sleep knowing that Ghan would keep Keira safe.

Sage stood and walked up to Keira, she rested her chin on Keira's shoulder, "I'm sorry..."

Keira shook her head. "It was an accident and to be honest I'm surprised it took so long before I was accidentally scratched by someone."

"I'll help you, if you need help or just someone to talk to come to me." Sage offered.

"Or me... I am just as responsible." Mayhem added.

Keira smiled and nodded. "Thanks..."

Nathanael walked in and smiled, "Keira once you've finished your breakfast I want a look at your arms."

She nodded as Ghan fed her some more food.

His practised eye scanned the room looking for anything else which might need his attention, his eyes spotted a barely concealed bite mark on Electra's neck, when Mayhem turned he spotted a matching bite on Mayhem. "You two!" He barked playfully at Electra and Mayhem. "Clinic once you finish eating please." He ordered before he grabbed a mug full of coffee and left.

No one lingered over breakfast; they ate and went on their ways remembering to scrape their used dishes and stack them in the dishwasher to save Bastion the hassle. Ghan quickly ate his breakfast and went to clear the plates but Sage snatched them from his hands.

"Go on... Nathanael gets testy when he is left waiting." She told him.

He smiled and grabbed Keira's drip and went to the clinic. Nathanael was checking the bite on Mayhem's neck as he had already done a once over on Electra. He handed Mayhem a tube of cream. "As long as you clean your wounds and apply this I don't really need to see them but I do like to check after a first mating as those kinds of wounds can get infected easily."

Mayhem nodded and stepped away from the bench.

"Go on... rack off." He told the young couple with a smile before he turned his attention completely to Keira. Electra and Mayhem slipped quietly from the room.

Ghan hung the drip then lifted Keira carefully onto the bench. Nathanael approached Keira, rested his hands on her jaw, and opened her mouth to check to colour of her gums. "How do you feel today?" He asked gently.

"Itchy." She answered and he smiled.

"That's good, I want to take the bandages off and have a look, I've never transfused immortal blood before and I want to see if it's affected your rate of recovery." He went and got a board with a pair of surgical scissors and fresh bandages. He carefully cut the bandages from her right arm, and then gently pulled the bandages free.

He frowned as he studied the claw marks; he rotated her arm one way then another. The cuts were well healed, as if they were a week old instead of the twelve hours they really were. "Ghan fetch me a stitches removal tray." He told the other man who had been hovering near by. He turned to Keira, "These can come out... it seems that Serenity's blood sped up your body's healing rate."

Ghan put the tray down on the table beside him, Nathanael carefully removed the stitches checking to see how firmly knitted the healing flesh was. It was as he concluded; the wound was healed as if it was a week old not the twelve hours old it was. He didn't bother to rewrap her arm, he just smeared some cream on it to relieve the itching, air would help finish healing the wounds.

"Okay, no scratching and let the scabs fall off naturally, now let's see the other arm." He cut the bandages from her left arm, the first layer was to hold the fibreglass splint in place, and he carefully removed the splint then cut the second lot of bandages from her arm.

He didn't expect that her left arm would be as well healed as her right, the wounds of her left arm were deeper, to the bone in most places, and it had taken him several hours of carefully reattaching muscles and tendons before he finally closed her arm up.

He carefully lifted the bandages and put them aside. He gently touched the wounds as his eyes scanned over several of the hard cuts that had taken him a while to repair. They were almost as well healed as her right arm. He blinked as he turned her arm over.

"Goddess of the moon..." he exclaimed. "Remind me never to transfuse immortal blood again." He told the room as he started to remove the stitches he had put in last night. "Keira touch your fingers to your thumb for me."

She did as he asked trying each finger in turn, before trying the other hand.

"Make a fist, then rotate your wrist." He asked next.

She made the fist but it took a couple of tries before she could rotate her wrist completely as it was stiff, again she copied with her less damaged right arm.

"Good, no permanent damage." He said as he worked to remove the rest of the stitches, the ones he had placed inside her body would dissolve in time. He rubbed the same cream into her arm and left the bandages off.

He handed her the cream, "Rub it in every couple of hours until the itching stops completely, if I catch you scratching I will tie your hands together, if you don't scratch they won't scar and no one will be the wiser that you were turned." He told her.

She nodded and waited for Nathanael to remove the drip. He pulled it free and covered the site with a bandaid. "There you go, take it easy for a few days, if you feel uncomfortable in your skin tell someone. This is classed as a forced turn even though it was an accident; your beast could explode out at any time if it feels threatened."

Keira nodded and turned to Ghan, "It's okay, Ghan is with me all the time, he'll keep me safe."

Ghan smiled fondly at her and nodded, he would protect her for the rest of time.