Sara's Diary: Bound By Three

Story Info
An adventure with my girlfriend, some rope & two guys.
8.4k words
4.51
39k
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 03/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bound By Three

-----------------------

Unlike my "Holiday with Mistress and Her Boyfriend" story, this one is actually a true story. So firstly, just a little background information. I am bi and live with my girlfriend Bec, but I also have a couple of boyfriends, well more so fuck buddies I guess you could say. My girlfriend has always been the more dominant one in our relationship and just recently has been getting a lot more kinky, like almost into real BDSM stuff. At the same time, my online Mistress introduced me to this Japanese style rope binding that you can do. If you search for "shibari binding" on the net, you'll see what I'm talking about. There is also a diagram of how to do it, Mistress sent it to me so I'm sure that can be found on the net too. You basically just need about 4 or 5 metres of rope, the soft kind so it doesn't hurt your skin. I got some climber's rope from an outdoors adventure store and it works great.

So a few months ago I decided to introduce this binding to Bec. I'd already worn it quite a bit and even wore it under clothing when I was out and about, twice. So anyway I purposely left the diagram printed out next to our computer for Bec to find. Well she noticed it straight away. I told her I'd been trying it out and already have the rope for it. Well since then the rope has a home in the top drawer in our room. Now back to Bec getting more dominant and kinky.. Just a bit before Christmas last year, we went shopping in a sex shop and she picked out herself this crop/bat thing and a set of clamps. The crop is like a flexible plastic or something and the end has a little leather heart shape on it. Well, Bec's since been back to the store recently and also bought a ball gag (that she has made me wear a couple times already).

Another time she invited one of my boys over, which we had never done before. But even wilder, she had me put that binding on in front of them both and then like instructed us what to do from there. It was a pretty exciting night, even though I was so nervous to begin with. We've never brought our boyfriends home before (yes she has one too, our relationship is perfect but sometimes we feel like a real cock, you know how it is ha-ha). So anyway, this story is about the latest sexy adventure, when Bec decided to invite both my boys over to enjoy me wearing the binding.

The night before, we had a good talk and Bec explained how it was going to work. Same as last time, when Josh came over, the boys weren't going to be doing anything with Bec, she just wants to watch and instruct and probably participate in other ways. I'd already told the boys what the go was and Josh knew from last time anyway. So it was Saturday night that the boys were coming over and I bet they were excited as! I was excited too and a little nervous. We had an early dinner, just a light one and then had a bottle of wine to chill out before the boys got here. Brian and Josh were due to get here in about 20 minutes when Bec told me to go strip in the bedroom and put the binding on. Last time with Josh, I was dressed first and we had a few drinks before I was told to strip and put the binding on in front of them. So this was a surprise! It made me a little bit nervous too, not that I should be, it's not like any of them hadn't see me naked before. But I was getting so excited too because Bec had put me on an orgasm ban earlier in the week. By the time I got to Friday, everytime I thought of what was going to happen on the Saturday, I got like instantly wet.

Anyway I went in the bedroom and stripped off and put the binding on. I kneeled up on the bed so I could use the mirror to make sure all the loops were in the right spots and get it nice and comfortable. Well, as comfortable as rope binding can be I guess ha-ha. Bec yelled out to put my new boots on too. Last time I wore a pair of Bec's sexy black CFM boots. This time I had new ones of my own that I bought after new years (best time to shop). I yelled out that I was ready and she told me to stay in the bedroom until she calls me. So for what seemed like an hour, I sat on the bed waiting to be called out. I figured the plan was that she would call for me to come out once the boys were here, kind of make an entrance I guess. It seemed like a while until they got here though, and I was a bit nervous about going out the lounge room practically naked.

I heard the buzzer when the boys got here and a couple minutes later I heard them come in the door and I could them all chatting a bit. I was already off the bed and nearly at the bedroom doorway, ready to come prancing out. Well Bec decided to make me wait a bit! I could hear them talking a bit and she must've got them a drink. I later found out that she was just making sure they knew her rules for this whole kinky episode.

Eventually Bec yelled out for me to "come here!"

So I took a deep breath and walked out to the lounge room to find them all sitting on the couch waiting patiently.

Brian's first words were "oh my fucking god!"

He said the rope was fucking hot and Josh, who already saw it once before, said "see I told you."

Bec said that my new boots look great too, she told me to come right over in front of the coffee table and give them a spin. It kind of felt like I was on show, or working in the strip club again (that's another story). So I span around slowly a couple of times, feeling their eyes perving all over me. Then as I stood there in front of Bec and the boys, she was asking what they thought and how I looked in rope. She was telling Brian how Josh had already fucked me wearing it and he already knew about that. As if boys can keep secrets!!

Next they put some music on and Bec suggested I dance around a bit and "make sure I touch myself too."

I knew what to do, like I said I did work in a strip club once, not for very long though, but I still know how to tease and stuff. They were all wearing shorts and singlets and I could easily see both the boys were getting excited. I danced in front of them and around them too, in between sipping another wine. Then I started running my hands all over me, starting by bending over and running my hands up my legs, then over my hips. Then I turned back round and let my hands touch every bit of skin in between the loops of rope, starting at my belly and moving over my boobies. I did the naughty girl thing by putting a finger in my mouth and then trailing it down my body. I was nervous when I first walked out in front of everyone wearing only the binding and boots, but at the same time it'd turned me on a lot too.

So eventually my finger was moving lower and lower until it was between my thighs. I moved my legs apart a little so I could run my finger between the ropes. I was watching them watch me as I rubbed my finger across my pussy lips, and I can tell you I was already a bit warm down there. Then I turned with my back to them and Briant over a little as I slid my finger all the way along my crotch and over my butt and then back. Still with my back to them, I Briant over a bit more and slowly pushed my finger between my pussy lips and then slid it inside me. All my nervousness had obviously disappeared by this stage. I fingered myself for just a minute and then turned round again so they all could watch me lick and suck my finger. Nobody was saying anything by then, they were all just watching and perving, and I was getting more and more excited just thinking of what might happen from here.

Soon enough Bec suggested that since Josh got started off with a blowjob last time, it was Brian's turn.

I just said "yes Ma'am," and got on my knees in front of Brian and started pulling his shorts off.

We aren't quite at the stage where I call Bec "Mistress" yet, so I just say Ma'am when she tells me to specifically do something in this environment. So I got Brian's shorts off and he pulled his jox down and right away it was obvious he was totally horny and ready to go! I started by licking his cock up and down, while looking up at him and also looking across to Bec and Josh, both of them were watching me intensely. So I licked Brian's cock all over and he was very hard already and I knew this wouldn't take long ha-ha. I stroked him a bit while pouting my lips at him, and then started to suck his cock into my mouth. He isn't huge, but not small either, I'd say close to 7 inches and average thickness. Josh is a bigger, he's closer to 8 inches and thicker than most guys, but I can fit probably most of either in my mouth before I'd start to gag a bit. So as I'm sucking and moving my lips onto Brian's cock I'm swirling my tongue all over the head, teasing with my piercing, guys so love that. I was watching all three of them watching me suck Brian's cock, while I was moving my lips down further and further. Then just before gagging point I starting moving my head up and down, sucking him into my mouth over and over. By that stage I could already taste his precum and I started playing with his balls while sucking.

That was when I realised I still had my other hand between my legs and was subconsciously still rubbing myself. I was so wet by now and I could feel the slight chill of the ropes against the skin of my crotch. I'd obviously made the rope a little damp down there. Now I could hear Brian moaning a little, or should I say kind of grunting, so I started bobbing my mouth on his cock a little faster. I sucked and slurped a little harder and pressed my lips tighter around his hard shaft and within seconds he yelled out that he was about to cum. I rubbed his balls a little more with my fingers while taking most of his cock into my mouth and sucking hard. Seconds later he was grunting and I could feel the warm splashes of his cum spurting out into my mouth. He came quite a lot, which is usual for his first load, but I had to gulp a bit down or there could've been a real mess ha-ha. After he was done, I slowly withdrew my mouth from his cock, sucking lightly until we all heard the POP as the head slipped out. I still had most of his cum in my mouth and like last time, I opened my mouth to show them before just gulping it down like a good girl. It was a shame he came so quick because I didn't quite get to rub myself to orgasm before he exploded.

After giving Brian a blowjob I got up off the floor and sat on the coffee table for a minute. Bec was asking the boys if they want to see her special toys. Josh had already witnessed the crop last time, and also that time, when I gave him a blowjob Bec had him put a butt plug in my bum first. Naturally both the boys were interested in seeing some of Bec's toys, so she told me to go get what she put on her bedside table. So I quickly went into the bedroom and on her table I found her crop (naturally) and the clamps. I came back to the lounge with them and gave them to Bec. She told me to stand there in front of them with my legs spread and hands behind my back. I did as I was told of course and I knew there would be a little cropping coming up. Bec told the boys that she's not going to let them use the crop because she only trusts herself how hard she can hit me with it, but she gave them one of the clamps each and said they could pick anywhere on my body to put it.

Brian got up first, pulled his shorts back up and put his clamp on my left nipple slowly. I could tell he wasn't sure how hard it would pinch and if I was used to it because he put it on very gently. Didn't matter anyway because once he let go I yelped a bit as I felt the pinch. The clamps are adjustable for the tension and at the moment it felt like someone was basically pinching my nipple as hard as they can, but constantly. It goes in stages too, for a while it just stung bad and I could feel my nipple getting red and sore, then it goes a little numb for a while and after that it kind of pulses with an ache. But if I move at all, or get moved, it'll start to sting again. I was squirming just a little as Brian sat back on the couch and then all of a sudden Josh was standing in front of me, contemplating where he'll put his clamp. The natural choice was my other nipple, so he went for that and pinched it on, and he wasn't as gentle as Brian was. I squealed a little after he let go of the clamp and he nearly sat down again before jumping up again and taking the clamp off again.

He said he "might try her clit instead" and knelt down to move the ropes about. Bec got her crop and wiggled it between my thighs and told me to spread my legs more, so I did. My hands had fallen to my sides now, but I quickly realised and held them behind my back again. So with my legs spread and Josh kneeling between them basically, I was watching as he was spreading my lips open and trying to get the clamp on my clit. I could feel it pinching a few times and it made me wriggle a bit, but was already making me wetter I think. And the problem was, I was getting so wet that the clamp wouldn't stay on my clit, it kept slipping off. So Bec suggested just clamp on my pussy lips instead and he did that. I think luckily this clamp wasn't adjusted so tight because it didn't feel so hard when he finally got the clamp on my right labia. If anything it was just turning me on even more, not that I really needed any help with that.

So Josh was happy with that now and sat back down, then Bec had the last clamp and I thought for sure she was going to put it on my other nipple. But to my surprise she didn't. Instead she pinched the top of my belly button and put the clamp there. That one was set tight and it pinched hard like the one on my left nipple. By now my nipple was starting to throb a bit and the other one, without the clamp was hard as! The clamp on my belly button made me squirm for a while and I'm guessing it felt a little like when you get a belly ring done. I haven't got one so I'm just guessing. So now with my nipple throbbing, one of my labia feeling a little pinch and slight tug from the clamp there, and my belly button stinging slightly nearly everytime I breath or squirm.

Now Bec had her crop in hand and told me to turn around and bend over so she could show the boys how hard she hit me with it. So I turned round and Briant over, leaning my hands on the coffee table, and I'd only just done so when she whacked me the first time, right on my bum. I yelped a little but she hadn't whacked me that hard, yet. Then another whack and another and another, each one a little harder than the last, but still not all that hard yet. The boys were commenting on how well I take it, thinking that was as hard as she was going to crop me.

She said "oh you haven't seen anything yet," and then she really whacked me, pretty hard, right on my butt cheek.

I yelped a bit louder that time and then I could hear them all sniggering about the red mark on my butt. So naturally Bec whacked me on the other side of my butt, even harder again and I squealed a bit. The last few whacks on my bum made my whole body tense up and that made the clamps feel like they were pinching even harder. She tapped me on the thigh and said turn around now, and then again she tapped between my thighs to get me to spread my legs again. Now she started using the end of the crop to play with all the clamps, jiggling them a bit and watching me squirm. Then she was asking the boys where she should whack me with the crop. Well, they started with my thighs surprisingly! Bec whacked me good right across the top of my thighs, both one after the other, and not lightly either. It made me yelp pretty loud and I crouched over for a second before standing up straight again. Actually just a few days later I still have a red mark on my left thigh from where she whacked me.

After that they suggested she whip my breasts and the first time she did she went for my left boob and it knocked the clamp off my nipple which made everything sting even more! Josh quickly grabbed the fallen clamp and pinched it on my nipple again, which only made me squeal some more because my nipple was already very sore and hard as. Then Bec started whacking my other boob and I still have a slight mark there too. Seemed like she was hitting harder on my other breast since there was no clamp there to be knocked off. I was squirming the whole time! But then Brian was saying she should whip my nipple with the crop, the one that's not clamped. Well Bec didn't need to be convinced. She had used the crop quite a bit since we bought it but she hadn't actually whipped my nipples with it before. So as per Brian's request, she did, and it really stung. Not straight away though. She cropped my right nipple a few times and each time it felt like a hard flick at first, and I could feel my nipple get harder, but then seconds later it would sting for a while.

After Bec had finished torturing me with the crop, she said it was time to go to the bedroom so the boys could have some real fun while she watched. She threw an old sheet over the bed before directing us what to do. It was to save our bed from the mess that was coming up. She had me get on all fours on the bed and instructed Josh towards my mouth and Brian towards my already highly excited pussy. The boys quickly stripped off and I wasted no time opening my mouth to start sucking Josh's dick. He was already hard as a rock and I knew it wouldn't take him too long to cum either. Brian had taken the clamp off my pussy and was slowly pushing his cock inside me while I was happily slurping away on Josh's cock. I had told Bec many times about my adventures with the two boys, but now she was actually seeing it for herself and it was turning me on big time! She was sitting on the bed watching with interest and I could see her hand was down her shorts playing while she watched me being spit roasted by the two boys. It felt so naughty and kinky, almost dirty too. But I was getting so hot and horny I can't even remember starting to rub myself, but I was. Massaging my clit while Brian steadily fucked me. The whole time sucking and slurping on Josh's cock as I listened to his soft grunts and moans. I was still watching Bec playing with herself on the bed, out the corner of my eye.

After not too long I heard Josh say he was going to cum. I just kept sucking him more and more, if anything I was so horny by now I was sucking his cock even harder as he was about to cum. I was so close myself and I was rubbing my clit like crazy as Josh's cock exploded in my mouth. Wave after wave of hot gooey cum filled my mouth. He always cums a lot so I had to swallow it the whole time he came. Just as he finished erupting in my mouth, my whole body started shaking and I had a wild orgasm. All the build up from earlier, when I was playing with myself in front of them, and then while giving Brian a blowjob. Well it all built up into one very intense orgasm and I was still sucking on Josh's cock the whole time I moaned like crazy with Brian still thrusting into my pussy too. I could hear Brian grunting too.

I'm sure he felt my orgasm on his cock and he was getting ready to explode again. I just about sucked Josh's cock dry by the time my body calmed down. Then I was moaning out loud with the last few drops of his cum in my mouth as Brian started grunting loud and pushing hard into me as I could feel his dick spasming inside me and erupting with cum. Bec was moaning softly, still rubbing herself as she watched Brian cum in my pussy after I had already sucked down Josh's load. I could immediately feel the heat of Brian's cum inside my pussy as his cock slowly stopped spasming. Once he was finally done, he stepped back, panting a little. My mouth had already released Josh's dick and he was just sitting back watching me enjoying the feeling of a man cumming in my pussy. I'm on the pill and I trust these two boys, so it's not a problem. I rarely sleep with any other guys anyway, but if I do it's always safe. But with Brian or Josh, or both, I love the feeling of them cumming inside me.