Bound By Your Promise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pulse8
pulse8
6 Followers

With this I submissively lay myself back on the boulder and bring my booted legs up either side of me and lower my fingers to my sex. With surprise, I feel how swollen my lips are, I have never felt like this, I gently massage my ballooned clitoris, and imagine you pumping your rigid shaft forcefully and ruthlessly pounding my begging cunt in shameless passion.

"Oh Please Fuck me Please...I can't take anymore"

"Beg"

"Please, please, please I beg you to fuck me, please fuck me, I am begging you, you bastard fuck me pleeease!"

You move towards me and place your hands either side of my shoulders, you're smooth head slips easily between my lips and you start to enter me slowly, opening me up and stretching my love channel, every nerve ending is ignited as I feel your solid pulsing dick fill me to capacity. With the butt plug still firmly in place you start to fuck me mercilessly, you lift my legs over your shoulders as my groans turn into loud cries of pure pleasure you continue your pounding into my hot deep wet throbbing cunt. My long denied orgasm explodes and sends my world spinning, wave after wave of pleasure engulfs my body and mind and builds into another rolling climax of amplified bliss as I scream out my ecstasy. My screams and contracting muscles round your cock send you over the edge as you shoot your hot semen deep into my cunt hurtling me into a third crashing orgasm as powerful and wracking as the previous ones, I hold tight onto your arms as I writhe beneath your trembling body I greedily buck at your subsiding erection.

As you pull out of me, I am left holding my legs in the air, you swiftly glide two fingers into me then three, then four, I am more stretched now more than ever! You apply them gently, with sweet motion, your touch is tender and slow slipping in and out of my cum filled pussy, you can feel the rear intrusion through the thin wall separating it, and you toy with it. As soon as your fingers have comfortably stretched me you go for the 'kill' and sneak your thumb in with them, with your gentle persuasion, the width of your knuckles gains access and making a fist you slide your whole hand inside me up to your wrist, I am entirely yours to do as you please, as you start fisting me I can feel another orgasm building up, and as your pace increases I start to squirt and ejaculate my come up your arm, with this you slow down and twist and turn your fist inside me, tugging at my butt plug with the other hand, you build up your tempo again, and bring your mouth down to lick me, working me skilfully jet after jet of my excitement squirts out, hitting your face and mouth. You gentle your movements, removing only your hand from my ass plug and you bring your face up to mine where you kiss me intensely, I taste my own juices on your lips and start to lick your sodden face clean.

"Do you think you can stand"?

I shake my head, so you pull your fist towards you forcing me to put my feet to the floor and move my body in the same direction, the only support you give me is one handed, as your other is wedged deep within me. I pull myself up holding on to your arm, and your other arm moves with me. Standing now I look at you waiting for your next instruction.

"Turn around and bend over for me baby"

This will be interesting, while balancing on one shaky leg I raise the other over your arm and back down to the ground. Holding tight onto you I gingerly turn round, your fist swivelling inside me, and the butt plug nudging against it with every movement. I bend forward to support myself on the rock and you tell me to spread again. Your fist makes small, slow pumping actions, and with your other hand, I feel you seizing the end of my anal invader, you start to push and pull at it slowly, so slowly, skilfully in rhythm with your fist, then rotate it round, grinding it gently against your clenched knuckles, threatening to remove it, you hold me down in position with your fist, and pull gently on the butt plug for what feels like eternity, then you pull a little harder, almost to its limit, and hold it there again, my ass is involuntary clenching it, and sends my pussy into spasm, as you keep it pulled to its limit, you give it slightly more pull and my already stretched ring opens up and releases the toy. You open and close your fingers inside me, causing me to squirm at the sensation, then you bend down and lick my ring, leaving it soaked in your saliva. And you tell me, that you're going to ram your throbbing cock all the way up my tiny ass and ride me like a whore.

Fully expecting you to remove your fist I feel a new wave of excitement as your horny cock starts to nudge at my ring. Grateful of your gentleness, and patience, I try to edge onto you as much as possible, bit by bit, you ease your horny cock into me stretching me wider until I accommodate your girth, and filling me up like never ever before you keep nudging deeper and deeper. Now you are into me up to your limit, you start to gently sway, and move your fist in harmonious rhythm. I am overwhelmed with the amazement of the sensation, and calm under your control, I rock to match your rhythm, and feel my climax building. As if prompted you grab a handful of my long hair, pull my head back and start to bugger me hard and fast, pulling me onto you with your fist with every lunge of your cock in my ass, this takes me over the edge and throws me into an almighty orgasm crashing through my every nerve, over and over again, I can't see, I can't breathe, I am totally consumed by the overpowering ecstasy. You cannot hold back any more and with another deep hard thrust, your fist pulls me hard onto you and my feet almost leave the ground as I feel your hot cum jetting into my final orifice.

You withdraw you cock first then your hand slowly and gently, my body responds by clamping round it but eventually has to release it, We collapse in a heap on the grass, completely exhausted, our bodies entwined and sweating, shaking from the intense pleasure we have just experienced.

I'd had my regrets when we arrived here, but you didn't take anything from me, you gave me your all, and I gave you my all.

***

2 Days later, a jiffy bag drops through my letterbox, the sole contents an unmarked DVD, when alone, I place it in the computer, and as I raise my hand to my mouth with shock, I stare at the screen before me replaying our little secret, My God, how many hidden cameras had you placed there?

The scenes are so graphic and clear, there would be no way to deny who the star of the movie is: I immediately text you "WTF?" with your swift reply I get the text: "U R MINE ;) same time next week x" I understand, I am now bound by your promise....

pulse8
pulse8
6 Followers
12