Bound Ch. 02

Story Info
The stranger gets what he wants from her...and more.
1.3k words
4.16
54.1k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*immediate continuance of Pt. 1*

His rough hand released my hair to grab my left breast in a fierce hold with my nipple between his knuckles, while his left hand garroted my right breast into a taunt offering for his mouth. I had only a moment to see his head lower to my chest before the heat of his mouth was scorching my sensitive skin.

He enclosed my nipple with his burning mouth and bit down. I felt as if his mouth was on another place and I struggled to keep my eyes open as things tightened low in my body. His tongue began to wickedly twirl around my hard peak and cause my breath to come in faster pants.

After his right hand released my breast with a final pinch, his hand swiftly found my clit and using his weight as an aid, heavily pressed down on me. My back arched in a helpless gesture as my face turned away in denial.

He released my nipple from his mouth only to level his face with mine and taunt me with the words,

"I knew you would be a hot whore for me! Your body can't deny that you like what I'm doing to you. I'm not going to get you off and stop like a gentleman my dear. I'm going to do to you what I want and get what I need regardless of your wishes. Though it's easy to see you're eager to please. I wonder if there's any proof of how much you want my dick? I know a way I could find out..." As he spoke the last word, he put his face close to mine and his thumb increased pressure on my clit as two of his rough fingers simultaneously entered my tight opening. I arched my back further and sought refuge behind my lids as I let out a wail- heard only as a fleeting noise.

His voice seemed to deepen in timbre as he growled, "God, you're so wet and tight baby. I wonder how a whore like you is so snug? You're so wet my fingers are already coated in your juices. I'm glad you're not too worn out for me babe because don't forget- this is all about me."

"I'm going to have to fight to fit in you but that is going to be my favorite part. I'd love to enjoy that hot little mouth of yours but we can't risk you letting anyone know about my fun now can we? And I definitely don't want to give you the chance to cause me more pain than I'm going to cause you."

His fingers began to cruelly thrust in and out of my opening; a warning of what would surely come. With each stab of his fingers, I couldn't help but stare into his eyes and whine as my breath began to catch. My face was getting hotter with each forceful movement and I wished I didn't have tape on my mouth so I could open it in a gasp. In an instant his mouth was upon my breast again and I started to wonder if I could die from pleasure. He began to suck madly as his fingers brushed faster and faster over the sensitive place inside me. I felt as if a tidal wave was building inside of me, pulsing and gaining strength, approaching the vulnerable shore.

Suddenly my stranger released my nipple and took away his maddening fingers. I was left bereft, staring up at him and twitching as I watched him undo his pants, throw them to the floor, rip off his sweater, and remove his mask in one unified motion.

In the slanted orange glow from the street lamp, only his manhood and wicked eyes were visible. His member was long, impossibly thick, and glistening in the dim light. It seemed to have a life of its own and jumped as my eyes appraised it. Surrounding his pulsing cock was a swath of dark hair that seemed to be made of the darkness surrounding us- the darkness that contained things to be feared. I had just a moment to panic at the thought of that huge living thing inside me before my captor leaned over me and resumed his assault on my nipple with a powerful tug. My mind was swept clean and I turned into a creature that only felt.

Each of my nerve endings seemed to be set aflame when I felt the coarse hair of his legs brush over my sensitive thighs and his rough hands encircle my waist with their strength. Then, the creature that I had become could only pay attention to the sucking on my nipple as the intensity slowly increased.

My imprisoner and liberator sucked and pulled until the line between pleasure and pain blurred, and with a violent thrust of his hips, entered me. Both our eyes widened in shock- each for different reasons. I was shocked at my loss of virtue and the pleasure I felt in it being taken and he was shocked at my presence of virtue and his shattering of its existence.

''Oh my God. I'm your first?'' He raised his head to the ceiling and let out a growl of satisfaction. He looked down at me beneath him and a shiver passed down his body. Because he was inside me, his shiver caused me to writhe in my binds and fight for release as twin tears slid down my cheeks. When he felt my body squeeze and move against him, he threw his head back and put all of his strength into forcing every inch of himself into me until I enveloped him fully. He met the end of me and pulled slowly out, only to thrust harder and faster into me than before.

He bumped my cervix and caused my breath to hitch. The swift intake of breath didn't go unnoticed- my captor slowly looked down at me and leaned towards my face, ''Interesting how it seems you enjoy all the things I was going to do regardless...''

With a satisfied grin, my conqueror pulled halfway out of me and rammed every millimeter of his brutal cock deep into me to hit my end with force. This creature of pleasure I had never seen thrust her hips to receive his member eagerly, as if begging for more. More and more did he give, this mystery man. His speed and strength only succeeded in giving me a pleasure unlike any I had ever felt. At some point during his thrusting, his hands left my waist to slide under my back and imprison my shoulders, while his mouth came down to my breast again to bite and suck.

I was held immobile by the ropes, his hands, and his weight, but I was still aware enough to realize that at that moment, if given the choice, I wouldn't have told him stop. The ropes at my wrists and ankles began to feel like four hands holding me down, forcing me face my pleasure and doubling it.

All of a sudden, all thoughts slipped from my mind like sand through a fist as the wave that had been building crashed over my body: destroying, cleansing, shaping, creating me.

I screamed behind my tape, heard my heart pounding in my ears, struggled within my binds, and was only dimly aware of his hot seed pulsing into me. My stranger gently pealed the tape from my mouth, and fumbled with the knots at my ankles and wrists, releasing me before he collapsed on top of me.

His weight was pleasant, his still unsteady breath caressing my neck as I felt him brush his lips against me. I had the fleeting thought that my pleasure seemed to ebb the same way it had begun to flow, before the deep sleep only the contented can feel washed over me.