Bound Gagged and Sodomized

Story Info
Role play anal sex with bondage and sensory deprivation.
883 words
3.61
40.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, a petite and very sexy Mature Asian Lady past sixty has become a woman who loves to be sodomized by me so both of us can have explosive orgasmic experiences.

She finds it very arousing when we incorporate romantic bondage and sensory deprivation into our lovemaking sessions as this allows her to engage her imagination into a world of fantasy. My wife says when I have her bound, gagged, deprived of all her senses and am sodomizing her, she is imagining that I am a robber/burglar/rapist who has come to steal her valuables and take her precious jewels.

At times like this, here is how my wife and I live out her fantasy:

I always pretend that I am the robber/burglar/rapist and come upon her suddenly and fast. This usually happens when she is just finishing her shower, or lying down either naked or in her bra and panties after working outside in our yard.

When I find her either naked coming out of the shower or lying on the bed in her bra and panties, I become aroused with the sight and my cock begins to become erect.

Before she has any time to react and try to "fight and escape" I immediately pounce on top of her, clamp my hand over her mouth and tell her "be quiet, lie still and you won't get hurt." She tries to squirm away, but she is no match for me as I am almost over a foot taller and am easily able to pin her body to the bed.

Once I have her pinned to the bed and she loses all of her fight, she stops struggling and realizes it is best to cooperate. At that time, this is when I go into action. I command her to get up and strip if she is wearing bra and panties or to stand up. Then I command her to lie down face up on the bed and spread her arms and legs. Then, I take out several small lengths of leather shoelaces and tie only her hands to the bedposts. I take both her bra and panties and use these as her gag and blindfold. I stuff her black lace bra into her mouth to silence her and take her panty and place it over the top of her head to hold in the bra I use as her gag. Then two earplugs are placed in her ears to block out all noise. With only her legs free (at least for now), I am able to have fun with her.

As I begin to pinch her dark brown nipples on her small pert breasts, she begins to moan and writhe on the bed. When I work my way down to her dark bush which covers her small clit, she continues to writhe and squirm and her moans become louder and louder. When I finally reach her clit with my tongue and begin to slowly lick, nibble and suck on her clit, she pulls on her bonds on her wrists and tries to close her legs. As I continue to lick, nibble and suck on her now exposed clit, her moans become louder and louder and her skin starts to glisten with sweat. When she reaches her climactic orgasm, she lets out a loud moan, her body begins to shake, and she takes her legs and forcefully holds my head on her clit until her orgasm has subsided.

However, we are not done yet.

After she has had a couple of minutes to relax (she is still bound, gagged and sensory deprived) I roll her over on to her tummy and secure her legs to the corner of the bed using two more leather shoelaces. Once secured, she tries to writhe and squirm but realizes her efforts are for naught and then just lays there still and motionless waiting for what will happen next.

As my cock has become quite hard and standing up, I lie on top of her and begin to slowly rub my erect cock over the crack of her small ass. This starts to excite her as she begins to softly moan into her gag.

While I continue to rub my cock in the crack of her ass, I stop at her puckered little rosebud and begin to slowly push the head of my cock into her tight sphincter. As I push deeper and deeper into her rectum until I am all the way inside, she continues to writhe and moan. When I am all the way in, I stop and lay on top of her. Her gagged moaning intensifies until finally I feel her buttocks grab hold of my cock and she lets out a loud muffled scream through her gagged lips.

I remain on top of her and stay there until my cock becomes small and pops out of her ass. Once I climb off of her, I remove her blindfold gag and ear plugs and untie her wrists and legs. As she slowly turns over, I notice her skin is glistening with sweat and she has an angelic look on her face. I hold her in my arms as she continues to come down from her orgasmic bliss.

What an orgasmic mind-blowing experience for both of us!!