Bound To Get Laid Ch. 01

Story Info
Tom is bound, in more than one way...
1.6k words
3.03
16.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 1984, during the summer session at State U. Tom moved briskly up the stairs to the second floor apartment a few miles from the campus. The 19 year old student had accepted the task of feeding and tending the cat of his friend Vickie and her roommate Miranda while they were gone for a few days on a summer course archeological dig.

Tom and Vickie had a friendly, not a romantic relationship. She had a boyfriend who was working a summer job back in his hometown. Tom and Vickie would hang out, occasionally attend a movie together, etc. They were friends without benefits, although Tom would have loved to change that. Vickie had figured out that he was not exactly a suave ladies man, and earlier that summer she point blank asked him, "are you a virgin". Tom's embarrassed, stammering mumbling reply confirmed her suspicion.

This would be the last feeding as the girls were due home that night. As Tom entered the unit, he was confounded by the sound of water running. Had he left the tap on after filling up the cat's bowl? Did a leak spring somewhere? He strode down the hall way in the direction of the sound and pivoted to look in the bathroom, and then he froze.

It was the bathtub, just about filled up, covered in bubble bath, and occupied by the 2 girls, apparently back early from their outing. For a moment the girls chattered and scrubbed, unaware they were being gaped at by their cat sitter. Now although Tom liked to hang out with Vickie, he had never seen her in anything less than a bathing suit, nor had he seen much of Miranda's skin before either. Now the two were frolicking in the bathtub, with only their birthday suits on.

In an instant the girls realized they were being watched. Vickie got to the point..."What the f--- are you looking at"! She ordered Tom to turn around, back to the tub, while they decided their next move. The water was turned off, and the duo, mostly clean emerged from the bathtub planning on drying and dressing while they decided what to do. They both were silently reasoning that hey, Tom was doing them a favor by feeding the kitty, he had not realized they were back early and this was all an innocent mistake. But not so innocent Tom could not stop himself from moving his eyes just a bit to see the mirror to his right. He really had not seen that much before he glanced at the mirror, as the girls had been covered by bubbles and just a bit of their breasts had been visible.

But now, with Miranda exiting the water, he got a good, although brief view of her thru the mirror including her wet blonde pussy. Vickie then realized what was going on and barked, "All right, you pervert, you're busted. We were gonna cut you some slack, but not any more. Stay right where you are, and eyes forward, away from that mirror".

"By the way", Miranda said, "in case you were wondering the weather was miserable at the dig site and the professor let everyone leave early. And no, in case your dirty little mind was working that way, we are not lesbians, we were just muddy and tired and the tub is big enough," she said, just a bit defensively.

Of course Tom could have bolted, but he obeyed. He knew the girls were mad, and he also knew they had every right to be upset. He would stay and face the music. As Vickie and Miranda quickly dried off and dressed, they were whispering back forth as they outlined a plan of action.

"OK, off with your clothes. You've seen us naked, so strip" Miranda ordered. Tom complied, although a little slowly, Vickie had to speed him up by yanking down his boxers from behind. Both girls had dressed by now, in the clean clothes they had placed in the bathroom for when they were through bathing. Miranda was clad in Daisy Duke type shorts and t-shirt, Vickie in a longer t-shirt and briefs, neither was wearing a bra. Tom of course was clad in nothing by this point.

"OK, here's the deal", Vickie announced. "You are under our control for the next 2 hours. There won't be any torture or anything like that. You can leave now, or at any time before the deadline. But if you do, friendship is over, plus we plaster flyers with your likeness stating "watch out for perverted voyeur" all over the campus, especially areas where females congregate. Not that your odds were very good to begin with, but you'll never get a date with a student after that. And, as a further enticement, at the end of the 2 hours, if you cooperate, you just might get a little reward."

It didn't take long for Tom to decide... "All right ladies, I'm all yours." Step number 1 was a thorough inspection of the prize. Miranda was particularly interested in checking out Tom's manhood. Although she was a little older than Vickie, and undeniably more beautiful, she was less experienced with men than her roommate. None of her dates in high school had gotten all that far with her, Only her ex boyfriend Phil, a graduate student who had broken up with her a few weeks earlier had actually scored with her, so Tom's was just the second human penis Miranda had ever seen.

Miranda softly cradled Tom's package, as she examined it, noting that the equipment was quickly stiffening. "Wow, he's pretty big, isn't he," she said with a bit of wonderment in her voice.

"Not really", the more experienced Vickie said. "I think that says more about your ex-boyfriend's size than anything else." Speaking authoritatively as the expert in cocks she fancied herself to be, Vickie declared "he might be slightly longer than most, but also a little less girth. Look at his skinny arms and legs, makes sense his dick would be slender."

After examining him thoroughly, the two decided his butt was his best feature, "its better than his face", Vickie declared smugly. At this point the girls decided they better secure their prize if he was to truly be under their control. They tied his hands behind his back with a cord in a fashion that his hands were fastened just above his butt. Another cord was tied around his ankles, long enough that he could walk but only in short, choppy steps.

Miranda observed that their bound subject was pretty embarrassed. "Look how flushed his cheeks are". You know, I always like things that match, maybe we could redden up his lower cheeks to match the ones on his face". With that, Miranda sat on a chair and they positioned Tom over her knees in classic spanking position. She was not particularly strong and she really did not want to hurt the embarrassed prisoner, so her whacks were somewhat tentative. After 10 or so smacks to Tom's bottom, Vickie noted, "you've barely made a dent, my turn."

They switched places, and the more athletic Vickie began striking him with authoritative blows, causing Tom enough discomfort that he tried to shifting and writhing, hoping to spare his rump, without success. "That should do", Vickie said after awhile, "my hand is even getting a little sore".

As Tom stood, his now reddened buttocks exposed, the girls announced there was only one more punishment, and that it would not hurt physically. Tom then asked a little sheepishly, if he could be untied for a minute because "I need to pee, and if I'm not untied I'm gonna have trouble aiming, you don't want me to miss the target, do you?"

Miranda was quick to pipe up, "I could take you in there, and then I could stand behind you and aim. It might be my only chance to pee standing up, if only second-hand," she laughed.

Tom did not like that idea. He said, somewhat shyly, "Umm, as you can see I'm uh, partially erect, and if Miranda was holding me there it might get worse. Peeing while erect is well, a problem, and with a rookie aiming it could get messy."

Vickie looked at Miranda and said, "remember that "special" move we learned in that Women's Self-Defense course we both took last semester?" Then with little hesitation Vickie launched a side-handed blow to Tom's groin area which quickly softened him, as well as being painful, if only briefly. "That's the "hard-on chop" our instructor said it wasn't part of the course outline, but she said it was a handy move for females to know if someone was getting too amorous for our taste."

As the pain subsided, Tom was lead into the bathroom. After raising the lid, Miranda positioned herself behind Tom, softly clasping his equipment and aiming it in the proper direction. For a short time nothing happened. After Miranda said casually, "maybe I have to squeeze this to make it go" Tom was able to hurry up the urination process. When he was finished, Miranda gave a little shake to the package, at Vickie's suggestion.

As promised, there was just one more punishment for Tom to endure. He was laid out on the living room floor, face down. Miranda and Vickie took some indelible ink markers, and began to draw on their victim, primarily on the reddened ass. Vickie took the left cheek, and drew a little stick figure with bulging eyes, and the words "Peeping Tom" written neatly below the stick figure. Miranda drew 2 stick figures on the right cheek, a female behind a male, gripping his manhood, with the caption showing "Peeing Tom" this time. Both girls laughed heartily, then snapped some photos of Tom's decorated bottom with a Polaroid camera as souvenirs.

Vickie then announced. "Good job. Time for your reward."

To be continued.