Bound to Happen

Story Info
Sister's teasing leads to great sex.
435 words
3.57
168.4k
12
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been taking my older sister Joyce to work all week, and her teasing ways as I drove kept me horny constantly. She has been teasing me, and fueling my masturbation fantasies for many years, knowingly. Thursday on the way home our 35 minute ride turned into an hour and a half due to an accident. Since we were sitting still, I got to steal more dances at her lovely legs peeking from under the mid-thigh dress she wore. At one point while she looked out her window saying something, she caught me.

"Have you even heard a word I said?" she asked making me realize she had indeed caught me.

When I looked into her eyes I realized she was not mad at me for enjoying the view.

"Can I help it, you drive me crazy, " I told her honestly.

"Do you ever fantasize about me?" she asked as she moved in her seat more to face me.

"Yes quite often, " I said as my eyes dropped.

"I like making you hard, " she then told me as she let a hand slide over onto my thigh.

"You do make me hard, " I groaned as her hand slid over my hardened cock.

"I've fantasized about you also, " she told me as she began to lightly caress.

"You have, " I choked out as her hand was quickly bringing me to the edge.

"I fantasize touching you, feeling you, sucking you, and fucking you, " she said as her hand left my cock leaving me panting.

The horn blew behind us, and I looked up to see traffic finally moving. Ten minutes later we were past the accident, and soon to her house. When I pulled into the driveway she never said a word but leaned over, unzipped my pants freeing my still hard cock. I let my head fall back against the headrest, and moaned as her hot mouth slid down the length of my throbbing cock.

She knew I was ready to cum, and held just the head of my cock between her lips as her hand wrapped itself around the veiny shaft, and began to pump rapidly.

I groaned out I was about to cum, and her hand picked up speed as she whimpered. My whole world stopped as I blew my hot gooey load into her mouth, and halfway through it she deep-throated me, and her throat muscles drew even more cum out of me. When she had sucked me dry, she tucked it away then before getting out she told me to be early tomorrow.