Bound to Happen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Storm62
Storm62
355 Followers

"Clara, that was amazing. YOU are amazing." I told her.

She looked up at me, a dazzling smile on her tired face.

"You're not so bad yourself," A pause, "for an old guy!" The wicked grin lit up her features.

"You cheeky mare!" I laughed back, tapping her on the rump. "Seriously though, you are absolutely awesome, but now I want you to take your awesomeness and get into the shower."

"Are you coming too?" She asked, trying not to yawn.

"After you." I said firmly. "And then we'll sleep. Tomorrow we'll talk."

"Talk? About what?"

"About us. What we're going to do, to say."

"I told you; I don't care what other people say, I only care about us." She said fiercely.

"I know that, but we need options. And it can wait until tomorrow. Now go and wash that lovely body of yours." A little grumpily she went. I tidied up the room and changed the bed linen. Clara came back, freshly scrubbed and smelling sweeter than ever. I motioned her into the bed before I went to shower myself. By the time I returned Clara was fast asleep. I climbed in beside her, careful not to disturb her as I wrapped myself around her sleeping form. Now I wanted to protect her even more, but in a different way. If things went wrong, I wanted the blame to fall on me. I hoped I could make her see that. I had managed to overcome most of my worries, though there were still some lingering doubts that this was the right thing to do, mainly about what others would think. I wasn't worried about Clara and I anymore, as long as we were together the rest of the world could go hang itself. She had made it so that it was bound to happen. I wondered what I had done to deserve such a beautiful vibrant young woman. Thinking happy thoughts and holding the soft body of the woman I loved close, I drifted off to sleep.

Storm62
Storm62
355 Followers