Bound to Happen Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whisky7up
Whisky7up
50 Followers

As his orgasm subsided, she laid her head on his chest. She felt his fingers stroking her hair. He enjoyed the more gentle intimacy of this father and daughter moment until she raised her head with the realisation. She looked at him. Then the tie, still threaded through the bars and back to him. He couldn't pull both arms at the same time, but he could easily have brought one down. They smiled as they both understood that he could have done so at any time and halted matters. She wondered at what point he discovered this. But she didn't ask.

+ + + + +

Dear Diary

I was right. Daddy did want to make love with me again. I tied his arms so he couldn't stop me playing with him. Except I didn't do it properly and he could have stopped me. I don't know for sure that he knew all the time. He may have found out early or late. I didn't ask and he didn't say. But it doesn't matter as he wasn't bound the second time, when we did it a little later that morning. It was me who was tied up! He made a better job of it than I did.

Daddy was so considerate. He knew I hadn't cum. All I wanted was to get him back; to get him making love to me again. I sought only to please him, not caring whether I was satisfied; hoping that would come later. It came sooner. I came sooner. Lol.

After I made him cum, we talked and it seemed only fair when daddy suggested he tie my arms. I expected him to tie me like I had him, but he wrapped his necktie around my wrists with my arms behind my back. He made sure I wasn't in pain or uncomfortable. I was surprised how much it pushed my breasts out making them look so much bigger. It drove daddy wild and he couldn't leave them alone. I never knew my nipples could get so hard.

When he fucked me, the feeling of helplessness was delicious. Bound as I was, I could do nothing as he held my thighs apart and put his cock inside me again. I know I wanted it anyway, but it was a great thrill and made up for not being able to hold him as we made love. But there will be other times.

This afternoon I read on the internet story site that Michelle lost her anal virginity. I had expected to be disappointed if she beat me to it, but I'm not. She isn't real. Nor is her daddy. Mine is. We can share each other bodies whenever we like.

C

Whisky7up
Whisky7up
50 Followers
12