Bounder Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stultus
Stultus
1,405 Followers

"Hopefully not! Indeed that suggestion is entirely laughable... but that array of soldiers now coming towards us is not. Screw dignity, let's get our asses back inside the ale house and get the doors barred! I think most of them are only mercenaries, street sweepings that the Blackguard hastily cobbled together by scattering loose silver into the gutters, but a few might know their game well enough to be dangerous, and I'd rather not discover that fact out here in the open... and some of them do have muskets!"

Indeed we'd barely made it inside when the first gun shots rang out and the thud of heavy lead from pistols and a few muskets began striking the solid inn door. A pair of guardsmen barred it at once, but I held little thought that this would keep out the vastly larger attacking forces for long.

Stultus
Stultus
1,405 Followers