Bovine-X

Story Info
Flat chests? Don't worry with Bovine-X you too can have DDs!
2.1k words
3.99
133k
79

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 09/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,823 Followers

Author's Note: Okay, this one is literally just for shits and giggles. I will be writing sequels, but they too will be short and quick, however I will try to make them sweet as well. Warning: In later chapters there will be absurd breast expansion, futanari, extreme amounts of cum and lactation and anything else my messed up mind can conjure. Don't forget to rate and leave a comment telling me what you think.

Ashley stared down in contempt at her non-existent chest. Despite having just turned 18 years old, her body showed little signs of maturing. She knew some guys were into the whole child like appearance, but the problem was that she had grown, but only taller, as though any fat that would've gone to her chest made her grow in height. She was now six feet tall, however her body was without equal in how feminine and masculine it appeared, all because of her flat chest, stick like hips, taut stomach and long, slightly muscular legs. While her height and natural muscle gave her the edge in sports, Ashley never once enjoyed having this body. Even as she stared at herself in the mirror she could understand why guys avoided her.

Ashley was the quote UN-quote 'tomboy'. This was true, in the sense that she was physically fit, and had little feminine charm. The young woman studied her face in the mirror, seeing an angular facial structure, with a slightly oversized nose, and thin lips. Her eyes appeared doe-like, the primary part of her that people found endearing. But aside from that, Ashley seemed more male than anything. She stood naked, trying to spy any growth, but finding none, though her biceps looked a little large than usual. Sighing, she got dressed and went about preparing breakfast, her parents having left several days ago on a lengthy business trip, and wouldn't be back for another two weeks. In many respects it was nice living alone, but at the same time, her parents were the only ones who openly loved her, sure she had friends, but they were mostly people from the track team and even then she hardly hung out with them. As she went down the stairs she wished there was some way to make herself appear more feminine.

Ashley lived in an old Victorian home, though of course it was updated for electricity and to be energy efficient. Her parents were owners of separate companies, her mother running a world wide food market, while her father ran a successful record label. Ashley didn't really care what they did, they could be pimps for all she cared, so long as they were all happy. As she entered the kitchen she noticed a flyer on the counter, curious, she picked up and read out the first thing she saw:

"Ever wanted a large bust? But couldn't afford the surgery, or worried about how they might look? Never again!" She had to open it to read on, "While only in its trial stages, Bovine-X has helped several of our volunteers achieve a natural bust of DD cups or bigger. While the name may young like something out a sci-fi film, we assure you it's only because our marketing department is full of monkeys! If interested please contact the number below, or drop us an e-mail." As she finished the last word Ashley couldn't describe the feeling of hope that welled from deep within her, but her logical mind butted in and quelled the feeling. Tossing the flyer aside she set about getting her breakfast.

It was the first week of summer vacation, so Ashley went about the house. She would watch TV, surf the web, take a relaxing bath in her family's luxurious bathroom, but her mind would keep wandering back to the flyer, weighing the options of it being true or not. Heading back to her room, she went on her computer, opened google and typed in Bovine-X. She clicked on the homepage of the company that produced it. The front page was little more than a slightly more professional version of the flyer, but she found a link to pictures of women who had used the product. What she saw both shocked her, and made her body hot. Throughout the page there were before and after pictures of dozens of women.

As she scrolled down, Ashley was amazed at how many had the same problem as her. There were some who already had large breasts, but apparently wanted to be bigger... they got their wish apparently. The after pictures for the flat chested women, showed breasts as big as soccer balls, while the ones from the already well endowed women, showed breasts easily the size of basketballs, some exceeding even that. Beneath each picture was a quote from the women, some of them saying how happy they were to finally have such large breasts, and others noting how strangely light they felt, even though they expected to experience back problems at some point. As she got to the bottom of the page there was a link to the only failure. Ashley clicked on it, and the screen took a second to loud a large picture, and what she saw had her jaw dropping slowly in amazement. The picture was of a woman, someone who looked to be in her early twenties, though a caption read that she was fifty, and had breasts the size of an oversized yoga ball. Ashley saw another caption that read day 1 with an link to day 2.

As she went through each of the days Ashley's eyes became glued to the screen. The woman's breasts went from yoga balls, to twice that size, then to the size of cars, then lorries, and finally nothing. All the picture showed was a wall of flesh, with a caption that read 'subject terminated'. Putting the pictures behind her, Ashley researched the product, thankfully finding out that the pictures she'd seen were of a trial where they had used far too much of the chemical. Apparently, the product was still holding trials, with one being in her home town. This being too good an opportunity to miss, Ashley called for a taxi. While waiting she called and scheduled a trial run for that day, saying that she would be there within the next ten minutes. When the taxi came and Ashley jumped into the back, she waved several hundred dollars at him, saying that if he got her to the destination within ten minutes, it was his and that she would handle any matter of the law. The driver's face lit up like the fourth of July.

The trial was at a local university. The company producing Bovine-X had yet to acquire proper funding, and so were using what little money they could to rent out small areas like this during vacations. Ashley arrived there not one minute before she had said so, a single police escort pulling up as well. Ashley's family were hugely influential in the small town, as such the mere use of her name was enough to acquire an escort of the law. She motioned for them to leave, and went into the building, following the signs to the laboratory where they held the trials. There she was surprised that only one other person was there, and that person was clearly the one in charge.

"Ah, Ashley I presume? Pleasure to meet you, I'm Doctor West." Ashley was almost instantly weary of her, as she took in the doctor's full figure. In her experience when someone had a gorgeous profile and body, then it was reason enough to be cautious.

"Likewise." Ashley replied. Doctor West didn't really pay attention to her less than friendly reply, instead she directed the teenager to a seat and began making small talk, while she prepared the samples.

"Now, Miss Ashley, I'm afraid that testing for our standard product is complete, in fact if all goes well, it should be available to the general public next week, but I digress. What I'm trying to say is that we only have the stronger form of Bovine-X, called, in the infinite wisdom of our marketers, Bovine-X+." Ashley's eyes widened at this, but she calmed down quickly.

"What're the possible side effects?" She asked, knowing that this would make or break what happened here.

"Well, if you been on our site then you've seen the failure, but that's a one in a million chance, and then there's the, well the... uh, lactation." Ashley simply stared at her wide eyed.

"It's nothing serious, and in all cases that it happened, the lactation only lasted a week or two at most and the women retained their growth." At this Ashley sighed in relief.

"Will it make my breasts even bigger than the others?"

"Well, we've yet to try this on actual humans, but all things considered, it should make a standard C cup go to a J or even a K, but that's dependant on the dosage." The doctor giggled, "If I gave you everything we have, your breasts would be the size of trucks." She mused aloud. The thought was both horrifying and arousing to Ashley, the idea of having breasts so large made her usually inactive pussy moisten, but it also sent shivers of fear down her spine. She decided she would just have to buy their entire supply and see where things took her.

Most people would view the idea as ridiculous, and Ashley was inclined to agree. She knew of the risks, but at the same time she wanted her tits to be bigger than anyone else's, maybe even bigger than that 'failure'.

"Doctor West?" She began.

"Hmmm?" The Doctor replied, sorting through various documents.

"I have several thousand dollars on me right now, I'm willing to give it to you in exchange for your entire supply of Bovine-X+." The Doctor almost gagged in shock, but she knew the young girl was deadly serious.

"I couldn't do that. We need it for testing purposes, I couldn't very well just sell it all to you."

"I'm sure you're aware of my family and how rich they are. I will give you the money I have now, and I will convince my parents to provide extensive funding, all you have to do is give me what I ask for." Doctor West stared at the girl in shock, but it didn't take a genius to know when to take an offer as good as this one.

"Very well. Fortunately for you, I'm also the founder of Bovine-X, so I have total say in matters like these. If I might as well, we have something else we needed to try, but it's for males only... maybe your father would want to test it out for us?" Ashley didn't care, she only wanted the product she'd come to test. Even so, she agreed.

Not twenty minutes later, Ashley had a truck pulled up outside the university and all the vials of Bovine-X+ alongside something called Bull-ox (See what I did there?). Then, just ten minutes after departing, she was back in her spacious room, with a mountain of the two experimental products. Opening a box of the Bovine chemical, she pulled out a syringe and lifted a rack filled with vials of the liquid, each one a milky colour that looked inviting, almost tempting her to drink it, but she knew better, and simply began to fill the syringe. Having been taught all about this by expensive tutors, Ashley was more than qualified to administer the drug. Before leaving the Doctor had given her instructions to inject only half the syringe into each of her breasts.

Ashley, while distrusting of good looking people, knew better than to disobey the words of a medical professional. Taking a deep breath, she pierced her own breast and injected the drug, repeating the process for the other. For five whole minutes she sat there, breathing deeply in anticipation, but nothing happened. Another ten minutes went by, and still nothing. Ashley had never been the most patient person, but with the thought of having huge breasts, she became even more inpatient. She refilled the syringe and once again injected herself. Nothing. The vials were small, so small that it took three just to completely fill the syringe, as such the rack she had lifted out was used up after the second injection. Unfortunately it was one rack per box, though each box was small.

Ashley opened another box blindly and once more refiled the syringe. Catching herself as she was about to once again refill the syringe, she took several deep breaths, calming herself, and knowing that it would take time for the growth to come in. With that in mind she went down to her family's living room, watching whatever was interesting, but even after calming herself down, she failed to notice the words on the box she had opened: Bull-ox.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,823 Followers