Bow-ties and Blowjobs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God, Doctor, that's ridiculous." she yelled, too exhausted to shake the sperm from her face. "A tiny cock like yours shooting cum that far!" She wearily giggled and wiggled the little finger on her hand, taunting him.

The Doctor was too relaxed to care and couldn't retort with the stone in his mouth. So what if he had a 5 inch dick? He could make up for that in sheer force, he thought to himself. He slowly went to sleep in his cage as his cock dripped limply.

Amy looked around her, noticing how all the tribesmen had fallen asleep after their orgasms. She was still itching to cum, having been so turned on by the sexual energies surrounding her. Summoning the last of her energy, she tried to sit up slightly to be able to finger herself, but it was futile. After a few awkward strokes, she slumped back down, her mouth open in exhaustion and resigned to the sweet escape of sleep.

A firm grip pushing Amy upwards rudely awakened her. Her first thought was where am I, and why is my skin so sticky? And then she remembered. The discomfort of staying for so long suspended upside down made all her muscles ache. Her mouth was parched and her head felt dizzy. She shivered; it was much cooler in the morning than how hot she felt last night. She noticed that the rope holding her up had been cut but was still tied to her feet, and she was being carried, this time by one man. All of the sexual urges and frustration from the previous night had passed away, and Amy was annoyed for having such crude desires. This might mean the Doctor would get ideas, and she certainly wouldn't appreciate that. All she wanted was to curl up in the TARDIS with a book after a long shower. But the tribesmen had different ideas. They were taking her to another clearing, about a minute away. She closed her eyes and relaxed her neck, gathering up her energy for what was surely to come.

The Doctor had been taken from his cage, much to his relief, and was also being carried to the new clearing. He stretched his back and looked over at Amy, whose face and hair were caked in dry sperm. He chuckled quietly, knowing how much she looked after her appearance normally. His eyes roved down to her breasts, which bounced gently along to her bearer's stride; a network of shiny trickles and drips down them flashed in the sun as they moved. There were pink streaks all over her body, a remnant from the men's painted cocks. He noticed the threads of blue cloth, stuck to her pelvis with cum more than anything else. His cock began to rise again just thinking about how hot she looked in this state. It was a relief that he could actually get a full erection, and before long, the purple head throbbed in time with his two hearts. However, they had now reached their destination, and he was placed into some crude metal shackles to stop him moving. His clothes were put down beside him, and he put them on, grateful to have some protection from the cold morning air. His penis slowly returned to normal. Tweaking his bow tie and stroking back his hair, he smiled, feeling like the Doctor again.

Amy on the other hand was not so lucky. Her hands and neck were fixed in low stocks with her legs splayed out uncomfortably and tied to nearby trees with ropes. She could only see the ground from two inches above it, and her matted hair covering her eyes. The Doctor counted eight men surrounding Amy. He noticed her tight bum was now suspended in the air at the perfect height for fucking. The tribesmen were getting visibly horny with anticipation, but this time it was the chief's turn first. He stepped up, his long penis becoming longer and thicker, and lightly stroked Amy's pussy lips. She shivered, feeling embarrassed that even though she wanted nothing more than to leave right now, her clit had other ideas, and was becoming redder and more engorged. The Doctor watched with a mixture of amusement and horror as the chief's penis grew and grew, not stopping where the other men's did. All his pink paint was still intact, as he had not engaged in yesterday's activities. Finally, his cock slowed and stopped growing. It was a monster, at nearly 3 foot long, and almost as thick as his thigh. The chief deliberated a while, slowly slapping Amy's perfect white globes with his cock. She could guess what was happening; she hated being teased in this way; she just wanted it over as quickly as possible.

After what seemed to her like an age, the chief grabbed her horizontal thighs and placed his cock at the tempting entrance of her vagina. The juices were flowing from her now, falling on the rock below her. Amy knew her pussy was wetter than most. She had discovered she could squirt when she was 17, after fucking her boyfriend while watching some porn, and the fluid surprised her, jetting out of her cunt over the room as she screamed in ecstasy for about three minutes. She had not had sex for so long now, it was a possibility that she would spray everywhere when she had the inevitable orgasm. Suddenly, an engorged throbbing piece of meat forced its way into her tight young pussy and she let out a slight gasp. She felt her pussy clench around the rigid cock, stretched to its limit. The chief began to pump quickly in and out of her, his cock going in about 8 inches and coming all the way out every time. Her pussy would stretch every time he entered her, and quickly return to an inch in diameter when he pulled out. The force with which he pushed was so great, her shoulders touched the wood of the stocks every time. She grimaced in pain. Her legs and arms felt stretched from the night before and her slender neck hurt from supporting her body weight on the splintery hole it had been forced into. But the moans escaping her mouth after every thrust told another story.

The Doctor's thoughts were becoming more and more animal in nature as his cock pushed against his trousers with the hot sight in front of him. Amy's shapely breasts jiggled every time the chief shoved his cock hard into her open slit. He put his hands in his pockets discretely to wank himself off, which was now the only thing which would reduce his throbbing hard-on. To his surprise, he found his sonic screwdriver, and after a slower than normal chain of thought, realised that at the right frequency he could escape from the shackles binding him. He felt the dials in his pockets and changed them as stealthily as possible - he did not want to attract attention. Amy heard the familiar buzz and realised what he had done. His cock still full of blood, the Doctor stepped quietly out of the broken chains and tried to creep off, staring at the throng of tribesmen surrounding Amy.

Amy felt like she could just cope with the monstrous girth of the anatomical abomination forcing its way into her now. Her pussy was quaking with relief, and seeping clear juices that splashed like a waterfall on the rock below. She felt like she should care about being violated like this, but the pleasurable thoughts overrode her concern. Just then, the chief pushed even further into her, almost 12 inches of meat were now forcing into her womb. The Doctor noticed this, and saw Amy's tight skin around her belly button bulge out in the shape of the chief's cock penetrating her. If she had felt satisfied physically before, it was nothing like this. A couple of thrusts from the chief and the Doctor could see the outline forcing the skin to expand forward and back. This was too much for him, and instead of creeping away quietly, he pulled out his dick, squeezed it slightly and it exploded instantly. Hot ropes of cum shot out of the purple veiny head, and his balls constricted rhythmically. He arched his back in pleasure and let out a short sigh. The tribesmen, who had been too preoccupied watching Amy get fucked to notice the Doctor's cum flying around them, heard the sound and turned to see the Doctor still firing bursts of white spray from his rock-hard cock. He knew he could have escaped were it not for his insatiable urge to cum.

Amy had not noticed any of this, and was instead trying to angle herself such that the damage to her abused body would be minimal. She gave up with a loud moan and slumped back to being stretched by the ropes pulling her ankles apart. It was a novel experience for her she thought, having her whole body (including the insides) stretched far beyond the limits of what she considered normal. She would never get used to this like she had to the average sex - but she could not reflect for too long, as an unexpected burst of cum shot inside her with an insane amount of pressure. The chief yelled loudly and pushed his hips forward even more into her gaping hole. His cock was spewing out such a great volume of cum that her womb quickly expanded with all of it and she looked pregnant. The seal his cock made around the entrance to her womb was tight, but there was so much internal pressure that once her belly was fully expanded, and touching the ground, the sperm flew out of her pussy back onto the large balls from whence it had come. They contracted harder still and emptied into the full chasms inside Amy, thus forcing out more hot spunk. The feeling of so much cum in Amy's womb turned her on even more, and she was amazed by how much one man could produce. The chief's orgasm slowly came to a peak, and he slowly pulled his cock out of her, pushing against her arse cheeks. With the cock retracting, Amy felt some of the cum leave her womb and dribble out of her stretched hole. However, with her head held down and her bum high in the air, the sperm was staying mostly inside her. She tensed her stomach muscles and a few pints of semen came out of her vagina, returning her womb to almost normal size. The chief was now standing in a thick puddle of his own ejaculate, which grew slowly as it dribbled from her pussy. Some of the cum dripped down onto her tits when she clenched her pussy, mingling with the whitish stains from the day before.

The other tribesmen meanwhile had caught the Doctor while the last of his juices spurted from his erect dick. They easily overpowered him, and angrily set about tying him up to a branch nearby. He had ropes binding his chest and legs to the trunk, and they stripped him of all his clothes again, this time throwing them off a cliff. He cursed inwardly, annoyed with himself for letting this happen again. He thought about how he would be able to buy another sonic screwdriver. Then he noticed what the tribesmen had done to Amy after her rape in the stocks. She was now tied up, her ankles and wrists bound together over her shoulders, revealing her ravaged pussy to him. The men had picked her up again and gagged her mouth with rope. Amy realised then that they were walking her towards the Doctor, whose cock was becoming erect just 10 minutes after his last orgasm. The Doctor saw her panicked expression and instantly figured out what they were trying to do - he couldn't fuck his assistant could he? The tribesmen saw Amy's wide eyes and vigorously shaking head and with a certain satisfaction, brought the tightly roped bundle towards the Doctor's growing hard-on. He tried to move his pelvis away from her in a panic, but the ropes binding him to the tree were too expertly tied.

Amy felt a sense of overwhelming defeat, and resigned herself to the knowledge that one way or another, she would have to be penetrated by the Doctor. She was still incredibly horny from the abrupt stop from the expansion of her pussy just a couple of minutes ago. White splashes along the path she had been carried told her that her cunt was not yet emptied of cum. The remains of her shorts were soaking wet. The men sped up as they neared their target of the Doctor's bulging cock. The Doctor felt his cock plunging quickly into her and saw the expression on her face as her jaw dropped and her eyes closed in pain. His first thought was, "this is incredibly tight, and dry", and he looked down, and saw the base of his cock with Amy Pond's arsehole covering the rest. She winced as her anus clenched with the Doctor's balls almost touching it, having not expected this at all. The 5 or so inches of throbbing meat felt much bigger inside her than she had imagined. She grimaced, not just because of the pain, but now she was effectively the Doctor's bitch.

The men pulled back as hard as they could, but met with some resistance as Amy's sphincter muscles gripped tightly against the base of the Doctor's prick. Still, they managed to pull her off him, and before she could recover at all, they slammed her arse back into him. He felt his balls press against the rough bark of the trunk, itching annoyingly. He derived a perverse pleasure from watching Amy's every grimace and wince expressed in her eyes, with his cock fucking her anally. After about 6 thrusts, and Amy had got over the initial pain, her hole was beginning to stretch, and she found herself enjoying the physical feeling of anal for the first time. It just felt so tight, so close. Every pulse from the Doctor's hearts ricocheted up through her body when he was in her. However the humiliation was too much to bear. The Doctor looked down, with too much friction in his tightly pressed cock to think about anything else, and noticed that every time Amy's bearers pulled her arse out, it seemed stretched open by his cock, and gaped for the few seconds until they rammed it back onto him. He knew she was at least getting used to him sodomising her. This gave him some new ideas. The amount of pressure on his sensitive cock was almost painful, and it was not long until his balls pulsed and shot burst after burst of new cum inside the deepest recesses of her body. Amy felt the intense pressure of his cum blast inside her, and began to have an overwhelming orgasm. The men pulled her out just as it started and the cum dripped from her gaping anus. The Doctor's cock was still shooting jets of sperm against her arse, bucking under its own accord and firing shot after shot against her hog-tied body. Some even went into her face but she was too exuberant to be finally having an orgasm to care.

Racked by pleasure, Amy's pussy convulsed as the men rammed her arse back onto the bucking shaft. She felt even more jets of cum emanate into her, with her arse constantly leaking large drops. Her orgasm ramped up in intensity now and despite her tight restriction, her body shook with pleasure. The remains of the cum from her womb and pussy shot out now, as she squirted her own ejaculate all over the Doctor. Loud moans and screams came out of her nose coinciding with the distinct jets of spray firing from her pussy. The Doctor had finally finished his orgasm as the arse was taken away from him again, and the last few drops spurted onto her crotch. His hair was drenched in Amy's copious fluid, but she showed no signs of stopping. As the inevitable push onto his cock filled up her anus, Amy screamed again, closing her eyes and dropping her head back in glorious pleasure. Clear bursts flew from her throbbing pink lips which hosed down a large area in front of her. The Doctor could not believe how much fluid she squirted, shaking his sopping hair out of his eyes. Amy was captured in the throes of ecstasy for minutes, all the while her anus was being forcefully filled and emptied of the Doctor's dripping cock.

When the Doctor had finally returned to a normal state, other than a rather red face and increased heart rate, his cock was unable to go completely limp because it was being regularly pushed into the tightest space it had known, Amy's arsehole. It started to chafe from the pressure, now the Doctor could not be stimulated. Amy was completely oblivious and still squirming with delight from the frequent ejections from her exhausted pussy. There was nothing she would rather do than be penetrated now. The convulsions were so violent that her entire body shuddered every time more fluid jetted out of her vagina.

Two of the tribesmen who had been watching had not been able to take it for much longer. They had been masturbating for a few minutes now, and were approaching climax. Walking over to Amy, whose body spasmed against the ropes, they squeezed their pulsing cocks simultaneously with strong hands, and shot bursts of hot sticky cum over Amy's face again. Amy was loving the sexual attention she was getting while strong orgasms racked her body. The two men next to her face suddenly took off her gag, and replaced it with both of their bucking cocks as she moved back and forward. She was still squirting as hard as ever as the large cocks burst into her throat, spewing jizz as they went. A few more thrusts out of the Doctor's cock and into the tribesmen's, and back, Amy's incredible orgasm slowly stopped. The torrents of cum from both cocks flew down Amy's throat, and exploded out of her nose as she gagged hard, her eyes watering. Her entire face now looked as though it had been spread generously with icing. Strands of hair clung to her nose and jiggled as the pink cocks entered and left her stretched lips, still spewing out generous quantities of spunk. The Doctor was in agony as her tight, ravaged arse continued to be forced onto his painful erection.

After the two men had finished their orgasm, Amy was placed on the ground to the relief of the Doctor. His cock throbbed painfully and sticky strands of cum stretched to her arse before snapping. Amy felt dirty and abused. She badly needed liquid after the explosions from her pussy, and her body was still forced into the ball-like position, covered in sperm, her own juices, mud and pink dye. Her eyelashes were glued open with cum, and mascara streaked down her whole face. Her cheeks were red under the mask of sperm, which pooled around her nose. However things were not about to get better for her. The remaining members of the tribe, those who had held her for the last half an hour and some onlookers, all started masturbating their impossibly large members around her. The chief who had fucked her pussy so hard watched, before shouting,

"Now!" At his command, all the men shot their loads at the same time over the curled up figure of Amy. They pumped their meat and groaned all together as their massive balls contracted and fired over her. It seemed to the Doctor that their orgasms were intensified and lengthened by being surrounded by the other members of the tribe jizzing at the same time. It was as though they were trying to compete to see who could go on firing blasts of cum onto her for the longest. He sighed as his cock half-heartedly grew at the sight. He stretched his jaw further than ever before and spat out the gag.

"You enjoying this, Amy?" he grinned at her sarcastically. The look she shot him was the response he expected, as another wave of cum splashed onto her face.

******

The Doctor stopped thinking about the last couple of days. His cock had grown again from the sheer memories, as well as the sight of Amy glaring at him in her hog-tied position on the ground surrounded by lakes of cum; however, being lashedto the branch, he had no way of stimulating himself. "No, I can't get too aroused now" he thought. "Better to relax a bit before the Bobotans come back for more."

12