Bowl Game Ch. 01

Story Info
Wives plan to swap their husbands.
3.6k words
3.97
132.2k
26

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/16/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: My wife and I traveled south for the holidays to attend a football bowl game. We arrived the day before New Year's Eve, and attended the game on New Year's Day. We had excellent seats around the 35 yard line and got there about two hours before game time to enjoy the sights and sound of a bowl game. About one hour before kickoff, six folks dressed in the colors of the opposing team arrived and sat directly in front of us. Three rather cute women, plus three men who were above six feet tall and enjoyed eating the holiday meals (and at other times), and had probably been partying for several hours. Before the game, and during the first half, this group consumed three rounds of beer. At halftime, the three women announced that they were going to the ladies room, and my wife decided to go with them. They were gone almost an hour, waiting in line. While waiting in line, they told my wife this story:

The six are from a small town about an hour north of the State University. Let me describe them–

Heather is the dyed blonde with nice perky tits, probably 34C, and stands about 5-4. She had long black eyelashes on and has very luscious lips. She graduated from State and works as a loan officer in one of the town's banks. She got pregnant and married Bill during her senior year at college.

Bill is a big boy, standing about 6-5 and weighing at least 280. He played football at State until he messed up his knee his junior year. He met Heather the year before, and when she got pregnant, he quit school and got a job at his old man's feed store. He was at State for the football, not for an education. Bill tries to go to every State football game, and this is his third bowl trip. Bill and Heather have two kids, who are staying at Bill's mother's house for the holiday.

Bill's best friend is Steve, and they played football together in high school. Steve is about 6-3, but did not get a scholarship to State. Steve played football at a junior college, got his associate's degree, and enrolled at State hoping to walk on the team. Steve is also a big boy, but has kept his gut in better shape, weighing in around 250. While at State, Heather hooked Steve up with her roommate, Cindy, and the two of them got married after they both graduated. Steve returned to his home town with his bride, and sells insurance. Steve enjoys football and goes to State games with Bill.

Cindy stands about 4-10, is a 32B with dark brown hair worn shoulder length. She works at the town's hospital managing its accounting operations. Cindy and Steve have been married six years and do not have any children.

Jim is Steve's younger brother and the two look alike. Jim is not married and is enjoying the life of an attractive single man in a small town.

Liz stands about 5 feet tall, brunette worn halfway down her back, 32A, and married for the last ten years. About six months ago, Cindy introduced her to Jim, and they have been discretely meeting twice a week after the kids go to school.

The six traveled by van to the bowl game, a trip of 22 hours driving with only meal and bathroom breaks. Steve, Bill, and Jim alternated driving. The back seat in the van was the make out area during the night, with each of the men receiving a blow job from their wife or girl friend, and each of them either fingering or eating their woman to orgasm.

They arrived at their hotel about 3 pm on New Year's Eve, and discovered a mix up in their reservation. Instead of having three rooms, the hotel only had two rooms, one with two twin beds and the other with a large king size bed. Since they were going to only be there two nights, they decided to give Liz and Jim the king size bed, with the two couples sharing the other room.

What Bill and Steve did not know is that Heather and Cindy had planned it this way. There was never a reservation for three rooms.

Cindy and Heather roomed together for four years at State. During their first two years, they entertained many boy friends in each of their beds. Two times they had a threesome with the football team's quarterback. And sometimes during the week, they played with each other's bodies. This slowed down once Heather started dating Bill, as Bill preferred fucking Heather in his room or at her room if Cindy was not there. For a while, Heather still sometimes joined in a threesome with Cindy's date, but that ended when Cindy started dating Steve.

Cindy and Heather talked about having a threesome with either Steve or Bill, or even a foursome. But they found that Bill and Steve were a bit homophobic (even claimed that they did not enjoy seeing two women playing with each other), and there was no time that either couple shared a room fucking while the other couple was there, or even a threesome/foursome situation.

Cindy and Heather decided that the bowl game offered them a chance to change that.

After checking in the room, the six decided to go over to State's bowl headquarters to attend the pep rally. They drank and ate a lot, and got back to their hotel room around 8 pm. Liz and Jim went to their room for a fun evening (see part two).

Bill immediately turned on the television and flipped the channel to ESPN to watch a bowl game. Steve had walked over to the 7-11 and brought back a six pack of beer, so the two guys sat in the hotel room chairs drinking and watching football.

Cindy and Heather were tired from the long drive plus attending the pep rally. They each in turn took a shower and got into some sweats and popped down on the bed. The guys were busy watching their game, so the two women talked a bit and decided to take a nap until halftime or the game ended.

Cindy awoke when she felt Steve rubbing her back and legs. She opened her eyes, gave Steve an air kiss, and saw that Bill was still sitting there watching the game. Heather was still sleeping, and the only light came from the television. Steve said that he was bored with the game and figured that he would snooze until just before midnight. Cindy saw that it was about 9:30. Cindy felt his cock rubbing against her ass. Steve spooned her and he was quickly asleep. The sounds of Heather snoring and the football game caused Cindy to fall back asleep.

"Oh my God, I can't believe he missed that kick!" screamed Bill. This woke everyone up, and Bill quickly explained that the team he was rooting for had just lost by two points because the field goal kick went wide left. Cindy looked at Heather, and mouthed "At least the game is finally over." She looked over at the clock, and saw it was 11 pm.

Steve got up from the bed, stretched, and said, "Hey girls, I think it is time to party and celebrate the New Year. Bill and I will go down to the hotel lounge, while you two get into some sexy outfits and join us there."

Everyone agreed to Steve's plan, and Bill and Steve left the hotel room. Cindy said, "I wonder if we ought to see if Liz and Jim want to come?"

"Oh I imagine that Jim has caused your sister to cum quite a few times already tonight," said Heather.

They both laughed, and then started to take off their sweats. Cindy said, "Do you think we will get them to swap with us tonight?"

"Hey, when we come back to the room, get undressed, turn off the light, and get into bed and pretend to fall asleep. I doubt that either of them will try to do more than dry hump our butts tonight – not wanting to fuck in front of the other. You will know when Bill is asleep, his snoring can't be missed. Then, when Steve is asleep, we both will get up and switch beds. And begin playing with their cocks."

"Sounds like a plan," Cindy laughed, and began getting dressed for the lounge. She kissed Heather on the lips and hugged her. "At the worse, and they are reluctant to fuck us tonight, we can turn on the lights and give the boys a show."

Heather laughed again, and kissed Cindy on her neck. "I look forward to eating you tonight, whether you have Bill's cum in your pussy or not."

The two women quickly got dressed and left the hotel room. They walked into the hotel lounge. It was fairly crowded, and when their eyes got used to the dim light, they saw that Bill and Steve had gotten a table near the back. They joined their husbands, giving each a kiss on the lips, and then sat down right next to them. At midnight, they gave their spouses a deep French kiss, then kissed the other man, and then kissed each other. Bill made a snide remark, "OK, girls, lets not go overboard in the New Year."

The two women parted and returned to sitting next to their husbands. They spent the next hour dancing and drinking. Then Bill said, "Hey, Cindy and Steve, Heather and I will let you two head back to the room by yourselves. We will give you some privacy, which will give you an opportunity to make a baby or something."

Steve replied, "Oh hell Bill, I probably will fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow. I don't think Cindy's going to get any action out of me tonight."

"OK, well I am ready to hit the hay too, so I suggest we all call it a night and get some rest before the big game."

The two couples got up and headed to their room. As they walked out of the lounge, Cindy spied Liz and Jim making out in the far corner, and gave her a little wave.

Cindy told Heather what she saw as they walked back to the room. They chuckled.

They got back to the room, and Bill immediately went into the bathroom. He came out in a few minutes wearing his ugly State athletic shorts and hopped into bed. Steve went next and changed, coming out in some pajamas. Cindy charged into the bathroom and came out wearing a t shirt and shorts.

Heather went into the bathroom and decided to put on her sweat bottoms and a t shirt. She came out of the bathroom and found that the light was turned off and everyone was in bed. She pulled off her sweat bottoms and hopped into bed next to Bill. She pushed her cute bottom against Bill's crotch, but realized quickly that Bill could not feel a thing as the train started to leave the station. As Heather's eyes got use to the darken room, she could see Cindy lying closest to her against Steve's large body.

About twenty minutes later, Cindy rose from her bed and stood up. She pulled her t shirt over her head, revealing her tiny tits but thick nipples. She then pulled down her shorts, showing a dark triangle between her legs. Heather licked her lips and got up from the bed. She pulled off her t shirt, and gave Cindy a hug. "Good luck with Bill, and have fun, I know I will." Heather crawled into the bed next to Steve, while Cindy hopped on the bed next to Bill.

Heather lied on her side, and saw that Steve was lying on his side, but facing away. She snuggled up to him, and reached around to his front. Steve was much trimmer than Bill, and she found she could easily reach around him. She pushed her hand down the front of his pajama bottoms until she reached his soft cock. Her touch told her much about her new lover, as her hand gently moved up and down its length and rubbed his balls. Like any man, she could feel the blood start to pulse into his dick, and it started to grow in her hands.

Steve seemed to be still asleep, but the massage seemed to cause him to roll over onto his back. Heather's masturbation caused Steve's cock to stick out the pajama pee hole, and she shifted around on the bed to begin to suck on it. She started by licking up to the head, and then down to his balls. She continued this, amazed as Steve's cock continued to grow to about eight inches long and several inches thick. She wrapped her lips around the head and pushed about half of it into her mouth. She continued to suck on him, until she felt Steve's fingers run through her hair. He pulled her head downwards, and she found that she could take most of him into her mouth.

Her hand was rubbing his hairy balls, and quickly she could sense that he might cum. Not wanting the night to end so quickly, she stopped sucking and began to kiss the inside of his thighs. Heather could feel Steve's hands shift to her shoulders, as if to signal her to move on top of him. At least that is what Heather interpreted his signal to mean, as she started to slide up his body. She liked the feel of his near flat stomach, so unlike Bill's gut.

Hoping she was mimicking the way Cindy fucked, she raised her hips and grabbed his cock, pushing it into her cunt. She then lowered herself onto Steve's body, and started a gentle fucking motion up and down and sideways. Steve's hands moved from her shoulders towards her chest. Upon reaching her breasts, she heard a gasp and could sense hands feeling unexpected fullness. They rubbed her breasts and pinched on her nipples, which she knew were thinner than Cindy's. Heather looked down and peered into Steve's face. She lowered her head, and started to give Steve a deep erotic kiss.

By this time, Steve was now quite awake, and started to thrust into her. And he still was massaging her breasts, which were now being squeezed by her lying on his stomach. She heard him quietly say "Heather?" after she finished the kiss, which caused her to use her pelvic muscles to squeeze his cock. She quickly kissed him again. Her right hand reached down to his chest and pinched and pulled on his nipple. This always caused Bill to start to cum. All during this, the two were trying to be as quiet as possible, and in a few minutes, Steve started to cum into Heather's pussy. Heather stopped fucking and just lay on top of Steve.

Before Cindy got into bed, she watched as Heather quickly hopped next to her Steve. Standing their naked, she could feel her pussy become wet. She saw that Bill occupied most of the middle part of the bed, so when she hopped on the bed, she was on top of his sleeping form, lying on his back, snoring loudly. Bill was probably use to Heather getting up at night and moving against him in the bed, this was not going to wake him up. Cindy lay there for a few minutes, waiting. She could hear Heather shift in the bed, and looking over there, could see Heather start to give Steve a blow job. My, she was quick. This caused Cindy to get wetter.

Cindy finally moved her hand onto Bill's body. She realized that she was touching his chest, so she moved on the bed to slide herself downwards. Bills t shirt had hiked up above his stomach, and Cindy was amazed at how large it was. My goodness, it was like he was having a baby, she thought. She then appreciated how much Steve tried to keep in better shape, then she heard the bed moving up and down as Heather fucked her husband. Damn, she though, she had not even begun yet and those two were going at it like there was no tomorrow.

He hand finally reached the top of Bill's athletic shorts. There was no hole or zipper, and she realized that Bill was hard, making it more difficult to pull the elastic band downwards. She had to raise her body up on the bed in order to get leverage using both hands to pull the shorts past his dick and balls. Even so, the shorts were snug against the bottom of Bill's balls, but until she could get him to raise his hips, that was as far as she could pull them down. Since she was now lying between his legs, she decided that she would just start with a blow job.

She lowered her face to his crotch, and opened her mouth. She quickly swallowed his cock, and realized that her lips were down to his balls. He was quite hard, and she was surprised that he was thin and small, maybe about five inches long and one inch wide. Another thought crossed Cindy's mind, thankful for the fullness of Steve's manhood. As she sucked him, moving her head up and down, licking the sides and tonguing his pee hole, she heard a gasp, a sound that Steve makes when he climaxes. She was envious that Heather now had his sperm deep in her pussy. Cindy continuing sucking on Bill's dick, and Bill continued to snore. I wonder what makes him wake up, she thought.

She now knew that Heather and Steve had finished fucking, and they were probably lying there together watching her blow Bill. Since the bed was near the window, she reached the curtain and pulled it a little, letting a bit of the outside light shine into the room. She got up, and squatted down onto Bill's cock. Because of her being 4-10 against his 6-5 frame, she decided to not lie on Bill but fuck him sitting up. And she knew that Steve and Heather could now clearly see her fucking Bill. This excited her more, and she reached down to play with her thick nipples. She pinched and pulled on them, and then she felt Bill's large hands grab her hips. Bill must have had his eyes closed, because if they were open, he would have seen it was Cindy fucking him.

Cindy then heard Bill whisper, "Suck my tits bitch." Cindy remembered that Heather always enjoyed sucking on her nipples when they were in college, and probably loved to do that to Bill. She lowered her body down, and her face was at his chest. She decided to suck his right nipple, while her right hand began to pinch and pull on his left one. In a few seconds, Bill was thrusting upwards, and began to cum inside her pussy. Cindy continued fucking Bill, feeling her cunt get very wet. Then her pussy started to make squish like sounds, and she started to slow down, though Bill continued to thrust into her.

Bill must have realized that the noise that they were making would wake the couple in the next bed, or maybe he just stops thrusting after he climaxes. He stopped thrusting, and Cindy lay on top of Bill, her head resting on his chest. Bill's hands moved upwards to her head, rubbing her hair as he whispered, "wow Heather, those exercises are working, you were really tight tonight." However, Bill's whisper would be a normal person's speaking voice.

"Hey Bill, that cunt you were fucking was my Cindy, not Heather."

Bill rose from the bed, almost knocking Cindy on to the floor. "What the fuck do you mean?" Looking down, he could see Cindy's brown hair and small tits in the light of the room. He looked over to the other bed, seeing Heather lying on top of Steve. He reached toward the lamp and turned it on.

"Holly shit, what is going on here?" Bill shouted.

"Don't start a fight, man. I woke up with Heather sucking and fucking me. And then we watched Cindy do the same to you."

"We can explain!" Heather said. "Cindy and I have wanted to swap with you two since we were both in college. This bowl game gave us an opportunity to try you two out."

Bill was standing there with his shorts down and his cock hanging out. He walked over to the chair and sat down. Cindy got on the bed, and Heather sat down next to her. She started to play with Cindy's thick, hard nipples and then reached over and gave her a sensual kiss. Cindy said, "Oh, I want to eat your pussy and suck Steve's spunk out of you." Cindy then moved down between Heather's legs and began licking her cunt and clitty. Heather lay there massaging her breasts looking first at Bill and then at Steve. Steve was enjoying the show, and began to beat his meat.

"I sure hope that you are not expecting me to suck Steve's cock too?" Bill said.

Heather replied, "You are not only going to suck Steve's dick, but we are both going to have Steve fuck us both up the ass with that huge cock."

To be continued in part three. Part two follows the activities of Liz and Jim.