Bowling

Story Info
Bad, bad wife.
3.1k words
3.39
89.1k
21
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 01/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Omega12
Omega12
557 Followers

Friday nights were bowling nights for Frank and his wife Kathy and their good friends Amanda and Billie. Actually Billie didn't bowl, he had something wrong with his back, but he always went to watch his wife bowl and all four of them would end up at the neighborhood bar for a few drinks before going home.

Frank and Kathy looked like the perfect couple. Kathy had long naturally blond hair, tall for a girl, about 5'8" and breasts she was very proud of, always wearing tight sweaters or half open V neck blouses. Frank was 6 ft. tall, muscular build, and dark skin showing his Italian heritage. They looked like the perfect couple so everyone was surprised when Kathy walked out and filed for divorce.

In contrast, Billie and Amanda looked like a mismatched couple. Amanda was 5'6" tall, the same height as Billie. She had even longer hair than Kathy's, only hers was luxurious black hair that reached almost to her perky ass and framed her stuck-up nose and pouty lips. Billie was slim, almost skinny and he was going prematurely bald. They looked like the odd couple but they got along fine. Billie was very much in love with his wife and considered himself lucky that she agreed to marry him. She liked the way he was always so considerate of what she wanted and he was always doing his best to please her.

They bowled in the city's mixed bowling league. Initially their team consisted of Amanda, Kathy, Frank and a young woman named Courtney. When Kathy left, a friend of Courtney's called Megan joined their team. Amanda and Frank were good bowlers but the two young women were even better and often their team was the highest scoring team of the night.

When Kathy, Amanda, Frank and Billie used to part ways after a few drinks in the bar they would hug each other and give each other a goodnight kiss. Billie used to put his arm around Kathy and give her a kiss on the check while Frank would kiss Amanda on the lips and try to cop a feel. Amanda would say, "Stop that," but she always said it softly. Even after Kathy left the 3 of them would still go to the bar for a couple drinks before going home. If Billie wasn't paying close attention Frank would try and rub his hand down Amanda's body while kissing her. She would say, "Quit that or I'm going to tell."

Amanda and Frank were very pleased when their team was selected to represent their home town in the state finals in Ridgeview, a city about 160 miles away. To celebrate, Frank took Amanda and Billie out for dinner and then a few drinks in a bar, the night before they were to leave for Ridgeview. It was a 2 day tournament and Billie had booked a room at the hotel for 2 nights and Frank had done the same. He was going to drive all 3 of them to Ridgeview and back home after the tournament. After dinner they were having a nightcap in the bar, and Frank slipped a pill in Billie's drink when no one was looking.

The next morning Billie woke up with stomach cramps and a fever. On top of that he had diarrhea. He was in no shape to go anywhere so he was going to stay home in bed while the two of them went to the tournament. The trip was mainly uneventful but every time Frank tried to turn the conversation to something sexual, Amanda would change the subject. After checking in and having dinner they played their first set of 3 games. They won all 3 games and were feeling really good. Frank invited Courtney, Megan and Amanda back to his room to celebrate and drink margaritas. After about an hour Courtney and Megan said they were returning to their room.

After they left, Frank said to Amanda, "I wonder if they're dykes. I know they're sharing a room."

"What a terrible thing to say. If it were not for them, we wouldn't be here. You're just mad because you tried to put the make on Megan and she rejected you. Besides I should be going too."

"Don't go yet, just finish you're drink first." He went over to sit beside her in the seat that Megan had just left. He put his arm around Amanda and tried to slip his hand under her arm to feel her breast; but she prevented him by holding her arm close to her body.

"No Frank," she said standing up. "I'm going back to my room, and don't think I don't know what you want to do. I can see the bulge in your pants."

"At least give me a goodnight kiss," he said getting in front of her, grabbing her around the waist and pulling her tight against him while he forced his tongue in her mouth. Men and women are so different. A guy sees a sexy women, he gets a hard on and he wants to fuck. Not women; they need foreplay, lots of kissing, hugging and caressing. Men just want to fuck, but oh no, not women. They worry about their reputations, what people might think and they don't want anyone to think they are sluts fooling around with other men.

She didn't kiss him, but she stopped trying to get out the door. She let him maul her ass with his hands but she did not respond in any way. Guys can see a nude or semi-nude woman and he's ready to fuck, but women don't make it that easy. They need to be touched and caressed, and gently forced to submit. Frank forced her back on the sofa and fell on top of her preventing her from getting away. Since she wouldn't kiss him back he switched to her neck gently biting her and sticking his tongue in her ear. A woman likes to be forced but just don't overdo it. If she is forced then it's not her fault if she gets fucked. It's not her fault if she cheated on her husband because that bad man made her fuck. She tried to stop him but he was too strong for her so she had no choice but to submit. Her reputation will still be intact because he made her do it. Just make sure you don't hurt her or she'll turn on you like a wildcat.

Pushing her skirt up her moved his hand up her leg to massage her panty covered pussy. "Get off me you beast," she said. He continued to caress her. "Let me up you horny bastard." You can ignore what they say, just watch their body language. He thrust first one and then two fingers rapidly into her quickly moistening pussy. She spread her legs a little to give him easier access, probably not even aware she was doing it. He now replaced his fingers with his bare cock but couldn't get more than an inch or two into her through her panties. "Lift up just a little so that I can slip your panties down and make love to you." That's another thing, women don't fuck, they make love. Tell a woman you want to fuck them and most will turn you down cold along with calling you a creep and a pervert.

His rapid thrusts could not penetrate her panties but it did excite her clit and it was now easy to remove her panties from her now wet pussy. With her panties off he pushed into her hard. He had been teased long enough and now he just wanted to unload his cum into her pussy. His rapid deep thrusts were sending chills throughout her body and she wrapped her legs around him to draw him in. Billie was always so kind and gentle when they made love but this guy was exciting parts of her pussy that Billie never could and she was rapidly building toward her orgasm.

That's another thing. Guys like to get their rocks off and then roll over and go to sleep. Not women; they want to not only have their orgasm, heaven help you if you cum before them, but they want to talk and to be held and kissed afterwards. Life would be so much simpler if women were more like men.

He continued his hard thrusts while massaging, no mauling her breasts with his rough hands. This was too much stimulation and she came holding him deep inside her with her legs. His cum spurting inside her only added to her satisfied feeling. He rolled off her but continued to hold her and kiss her. She knew she should get up and go to her room but she felt so satisfied and contented she stayed and soon fell asleep.

The next morning was a whole new challenge for Frank. He knew she would be feeling guilty for cheating on her husband and mad at him for everything else. He does not usually grovel but if there was ever a time to do it, it was now. He made in room coffee and brought it to her in bed. "Here's your coffee Amanda; I made it just the way you like it." She sat up in bed holding the covers tight to her neck and he could see the angry fire in her eyes. "I am soo sorry for what I did last night. You're beauty and sex appeal was just too much for me to resist. I will never try and do anything like that again. I think I love you but that's no reason for me to do what I did."

He could see some of the fire in her eyes lesson and a little compassion start to show. This was starting to work. A woman likes to hear a man tell her that he loves her even if she thinks he's a creep. "You had better be sorry after taking advantage of me last night." He could tell the anger was gone.

"I'm going down to the restaurant to get 2 takeout breakfasts. This will give you plenty of time to get up and take a shower and get dressed. Just promise me that you will stay here until I get back. I still have a lot of apologizing to do." That's what a woman want to hear. None of this is her fault; it's all the fault of that dirty rotten bastard that fucked her against her will. When he returned he was a little surprised to see that she was still there. "I ran into Courtney and Megan in the coffee shop and they invited us to lunch. I hope you don't mind but I said yes."

She thought having lunch with anyone had to be better than having lunch with a creep like Frank. Over lunch Frank turned on the charm, telling all 3 of them how good they bowled and how he felt he had let them down. Amanda knew that was nothing more than a cheap trick to get some sympathy, but the other two swallowed his line and told him he bowled very well. He was kind of charming in a little boy kind of way and she even found herself laughing with the others at some of his stupid jokes.

They won their afternoon game making it to the semifinals but lost out on their evening game so they didn't make the finals. There was no trophy for 3rd place but they were still quite pleased with how well they had done. The girls invited Amanda and Frank to their room for a few drinks to celebrate, but Amanda said she had to return to her room because her husband was going to call tonight. No problem the girls said, "We'll bring the booze to your room and celebrate there." So they had a mini party, plenty of booze and lots of high fives. About nine Courtney and Megan said they had to go because they wanted to get an early start in the morning. Once they left Amanda said, "You should be going too Frank, I'm expecting my husband to call any time now."

"Give me a kiss first."

"No Frank and you promised me no more sexy stuff."

"I lied, now come and give me a French kiss."

"If I give you a kiss will you go back to your room?"

"Kiss me properly and I will." He was standing near the door so she got up from the sofa and came to him and kissed him. He held her tight and kissed her back forcing his tongue in her mouth. She turned her head away exposing her neck and he bit her neck. It was more of a half bite and half kiss and at the same time he dug his fingernails into her shoulders and scratched her with both hands from her neck to her ass.

"Let go of me, you said you would go back to your room if I kissed you."

"I lied again, now give me another kiss as he grabbed her and kissed her hard. His rough treatment was sending tingles down her back and to her pussy. He dug his fingers in her ass and pulled her tight against him and she could feel the bulge in his pants. She momentarily stopped struggling, enjoying the feeling of his body tight against her. Realizing what she was doing she pushed hard against his chest breaking his hold on her. "Get out of my room you horny bastard." She was mad at him so how come some small part of her was happy he didn't leave.

He took her back in his arms, kissing her and massaging one breast with his hand and massaging her ass with the other hand, all the while forcing her back on the sofa. He got his knee between her legs and ran his hand up under her skirt to rub her pussy. "Quit that; get off me you dirty pig." He ignored her completely and he was now rapidly thrusting two fingers into her pussy through her panties. There were times when Billie, her husband was feeling horny and she was not, all she had to say was quit it and he would instantly stop and apologize to her. He always tried to be sensitive to her feelings. This guy could care less about her feelings; all he wanted was to fuck her. So why was her body responding to him instead of being turned off? He kissed her passionately and she was starting to melt. Instead of holding her body stiff, she relaxed letting him hold her tight.

Just then the phone rang. "Get off me Frank that will be my husband. Get out of my room."

"No; I'm going to hand you the phone and you will carry out a normal conversation with Billie. Quit giving me a hard time and I'll stay quiet while you talk to your husband. Just co-operate and don't fight me and your husband will never know I'm with you. If you don't, I'm going to say, Hi Billie, how you doing, and he will know I'm in your room." He picked up the phone and handed it to her.

"You are a bastard," she said but she took the phone from Frank and said hello.

"I miss you so much Amanda, when are you coming home?" Billie asked.

"I miss you too, and I'll be home tomorrow."

Meanwhile Frank was busy. He unbuttoned her blouse and took off her bra. Other than some squirming to try and prevent him and giving him some dirty looks, she let him do it. Now with her bare breasts exposed, he sucked one and then switched to suck the other one, while she talked to Billie. She should have been outraged at what he was doing but somehow it was incredibly arousing to have a man sucking on her bobs while she talked to her husband. He had two free hands to unbutton her skirt and pull down the zipper and she only had one hand to try and stop him. Now he was able to get his hand under her skirt and into her panties. The moment his fingers touched her wet pussy she gasped at his audacity.

Billie heard her gasp. "Are you all right Amanda, you sound funny?"

"I'm OK, I just thought I was going to sneeze," she said while trying to pull Frank's hand out of her panties to no avail. Since she was sitting down, he couldn't get at her the way he wanted so he had to settle for massaging her breast with one hand and finger fucking her with the other. Since she couldn't get his hand out she stopped trying. His fingers titillating her clit were getting her excited and she was breathing hard as she started to move her hips a little against his fingers.

"Honey, you sound out of breath, are you sure you're OK?"

"Yes I'm fine. I may have a cold coming on making me a little short of breath." Frank was now tugging on her skirt trying to get it off her. Suddenly he succeeded, did she actually help him by lifting her hips? "Frank, stop it right now."

"Are you talking to someone?"

"No hon, you must be hearing the TV." Frank moved quickly, he got between her legs, already having his cock out, and pushing her panties aside entered her. Was she outraged at what he was doing, no. Somehow the sexual arousal of what he was doing while she talked on the phone to her husband, had her feeling soo horny, a building need inside her that only a cock could satisfy, that she started to thrust back against him. Frank was in an awkward position, half squatting trying to get deeper penetration that his legs were starting to ache.

"Hang up the phone Amanda."

"Billie, I gotta go now, see you tomorrow." The erotic stimulation of Frank trying to fuck her while she was on the phone had her near orgasm. I must be a bad wife, she thought, but her body no longer cared, it just wanted satisfaction. She dropped the phone receiver on the phone and allowed Frank to push her back on the sofa. She was soo close that feeling Frank cum in her put her over the top to her own orgasm and she held him tight to her with her legs. When her breathing returned to normal, she pushed him off her and sat up. That's when she noticed the phone receiver lying on the floor. It was just giving a beeping sound now but how much did Billie hear. Hopefully he hung up right away, or otherwise she would have to tell him she was watching a porno movie. Would he believe her?

Omega12
Omega12
557 Followers