Bowling Mom

Story Info
After bowling can be even more fun.
2.8k words
3.58
76.8k
25
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 01/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Omega12
Omega12
554 Followers

When Amanda was single, she used to bowl a lot, and she enjoyed it, but after marrying Billie she gave it up because Billie didn't bowl. On a few occasions she had tried it out with her daughter Lynda but that was the extent of it. Now sixteen years after marring Billie, Lynda came home from school all excited because the school was sponsoring a father son, mother daughter 10 pin bowling league.

"Can we join mom, it will be so much fun," Lynda gushed. "It's not like dad bowls and plus I don't have a brother. It's supposed to help mother daughter, and father son bonding, so can we join, please, please. All my friends are joining with their moms."

"I guess we could join," Amanda answered. It was nice to see Lynda excited about something other than that horrible music she listens to; and it would be fun to bowl again.

The following Friday the teams were formed. Each team consisted of a father and son, and a mother and daughter. Making up her team was Frank and his son Mike. When Frank introduced himself to her he held her hand longer and tighter than necessary, and he was looking so deep into her eyes it was making her blush a little. After the first set of 3 games Amanda knew she was the best bowler, and Lynda was better than Mike; but they all had a good time and everyone said they were looking forward to the game next week.

When they got home Billie asked them how it went and both said they loved it. "But Friday night is our night out," he said to Amanda.

"Not any more it's not."

"So what am I supposed to do on Friday nights?"

She felt like telling him he could always play with himself but instead she said, "I'm sure you'll find something to do."

The following Friday Frank gave her a welcome hug. This was a full body hug with Frank holding her tight against him. She thought she could feel his hard on pressing against her. She knew she was good looking, but if he got horny just hugging her he must be a perv. A couple times during the game when she made a very good shot he would slap her bum and say terrific shot. The second time he did that, it was half slap and half caress. She knew she should tell him off but it felt kind of good. The time she made 3 strikes in a row he tried to give her a congratulatory kiss but she turned her head and got kissed on the cheek instead. He still held her close and she could feel his boner against her. What a horn dog he is, Amanda thought; and does he always go around with a hard on? Doesn't he have a wife?

After the game she asked him if he was married. He told her his wife had died in a car accident. "Every Friday night we have a ritual at our house. I order a pizza and then we play one of Mike's stupid computer games. He drinks a soda and I have a beer. We would be so pleased if you would join us. We haven't heard the sound of a female voice in our house for a long time."

Amanda looked at Lynda and she vigorously shook her head yes. So they went to Frank's place and had their pizza. They talked and laughed and Amanda felt very comfortable with Frank even though she had only known him for a week. He was quite muscular, probably younger than Billie, and he had a beard. She had never kissed a guy with a beard before. Frank had a couple beer and Amanda had a glass of wine. After pizza, Mike wanted to show Lynda his latest computer game so after getting permission from their parents they went up to Mike's room.

Frank and Amanda stayed in the den and played his computer game of Wheel Of Fortune. Frank had another beer and Amanda another glass of wine. "Let's make it more interesting," Frank said. "Whoever gets the answer first gets a kiss from the looser; and I don't mean a granny kiss on the forehead, I mean a real kiss."

"OK, it's a deal, but you're going to be giving me a lot of kisses because I'm very good at this game." Frank lost the first 3 games and each time he kissed her he took longer and longer.

The fourth game Frank won. "I want an open mouth kiss and put your arms around my neck while you do it. It seemed to Amanda he was being a little pushy but she decided to do it anyway. When her arms were around his neck, he raised up his right hand to caress her breast.

It felt good but there was no way she was going to allow that. "I said you could kiss me, not feel me up."

"It's all part of the kiss you owe me," Frank said pushing her back on the sofa and bringing down his mouth to suck her breast through her blouse and bra. Her mind didn't like what he was doing but her body sure did. It felt soo good and her nipple grew hard and stiff. Now he alternated between sucking and biting her nipple and this was sending tingles straight to her pussy and she was getting wet. She tried to push him away but he used the opportunity to get his hand on her clothes covered pussy and he tried to finger fuck her. She had to resist the urge to spread her legs to give him easier access.

She had to put a stop to this before things got out of hand. "Stop it you horny bastard,". She tried to push his hand away, all the time fighting the urge to buck her hips back against his fingers. Her push was not hard enough to remove his hand although he stopped trying to finger fuck her and just massaged her pussy through her clothes. This was getting to her and she could feel her resistance weakening. Just then they could hear the kids coming down the stairs and Frank managed to pull away just before they burst into the den.

"Lynda is fantastic dad, she beat me 3 games out of four. She's a way better player than you. Can she come back next Friday also?"

"I whipped his ass mom," Lynda said.

"That's no way for a young lady to talk."

"OK I'm sorry, but can we come back next Friday after bowling for more pizza and games?"

"I suppose so if Frank agrees."

"Oh, I'm definitely in favor of that."

"Anyway, it's time for us to go home now, so I guess we'll see you next Friday."

When they got home, Billie was angry. "Where have you been? Bowling does not go on until eleven at night."

Amanda replied, "After bowling our bowling partners invited us to their place for pizza. His name is Frank and his son is Mike."

"What are you doing going to a strange man's house for pizza; and I can tell you've been drinking too. What else have you been doing?"

"Do you want to come with us next Friday? You could be my chaperone."

"Don't be ridiculous."

"Maybe you should dad. Frank is a sexy looking guy and I think he has the hots for mom."

"Now stop getting your dad any more disturbed than he already is." Amanda said with a laugh.

"He was looking at mom's boobs all night," Lynda said continuing her teasing. "Good thing I was there with Mike or who knows what would happen. You should make mom wear a sweater next week because this week he was always looking down her blouse."

"Were you flirting with him Amanda?"

"Of course not, Lynda just likes teasing you and getting you all upset. I'll make you a cup of hot chocolate and we will watch the late night show on TV; and Lynda, you get to bed, it's past your bedtime."

Later that night in bed Billie tried to get Amanda in the mood by caressing her bare leg below her short nightie. "Quit it Billie, I'm tired."

"But it's been over two weeks since you let me do it."

"I come home in a good mood and you accuse me of fooling around with another guy and you expect me to let you fuck me; I don't think so."

"I'm sorry."

"You can show me how sorry you are by licking my pussy. You know how much I like it when you get me off with your tongue."

"If I do will you at least jerk me off?"

"Let's see how well you do licking and sucking me."

He spent the next twenty minutes between her legs pleasuring her. He knew he got her off twice because each time she would grab him by his hair and pull his head tight to her pussy.

"OK Amanda, now it's my turn."

"No Billie, you were not trying your best to please me, you were just going through the motions, so you will have to jerk yourself off because I'm tired." There was no way he was going to jerk himself off, but it took him a long time to get to sleep.

The next week was a repeat of the previous week. Amanda liked Frank; he was fun to be with, unlike Billie who was always complaining about something. He was also taller, more muscular and yes, sexier than Billie too. This time as soon as they got to Frank's place, after a quick snack of pizza and soda, the kids rushed off to Mike's room to play computer games and Frank and Amanda watched TV. They sat on the sofa, and Frank had his arm on the back of the sofa with his hand around her shoulder. He didn't try and get fresh so Amanda started to relax. He brought her cheese and crackers and lots of wine and she was enjoying herself. He was telling her corny jokes and she was laughing in spite of herself.

Later he got more serious. He told her he didn't realize how much he missed having a woman in his life until these past two Fridays. He said he loved the way she looked, the way she laughed and the perfume she wore. She was not wearing any perfume but she liked listening to his complements anyway. He continued by saying he just felt good when she was around, not like his deceased wife who was always complaining. His wife must have been the female equivalent of her husband Amanda thought.

Taking her in his arms, he said, "You are so beautiful I just have to kiss you." He sealed her lips with his before she could say no or turn her head. This was not the soft loving kisses he had given her last week, this was a hard lust filled kiss probing her mouth. His hands behind her back unhooked her bra, but held in place by her tight sweater. To tease Billie she had worn a sweater this week but it was quite tight and form fitting. Pushing her back on the sofa he gave her bra strap a quick tug and it came loose from her sweater. Now his mouth was on her sweater covered breast sucking and licking right through it.

"Frank, stop it," she said but made no effort to try and sit up, and it did feel good so maybe she should let him do it a little bit longer. His hand rubbed down her leg and then caressed her leg moving up under her skirt. Last week he had massaged her pussy but it was through her slacks so she chided herself for wearing a skirt this time. "Frank, quit it right now. I mean it; I'm a married woman you know."

Frank ignored her protest, pushed her sweater up over her breasts and sucked one nipple while he massaged the other. She tried to push his head away but he was too strong for her. His gentle bites on her stiff nipples were sending chills straight to her pussy. Now he finger fucked her with only her panties preventing him from going deeper. That felt soo good, but she had to put a stop to it right now before things got out of hand. "Leave me alone," she said but her body was already betraying her. Her pussy was wet and she had a tingle deep inside her.

She only made a weak protest when he yanked down her panties and she could feel his bare cock against her. She almost without thinking spread her legs a bit. He was rubbing his cock against her but he wasn't putting it in. She was so horny she wanted to grab his cock and guide it in. This was all Billie's fault anyway, because if he was better in bed she would not be feeling this way. Finally she felt the tip of his cock enter her and she bucked up against him to drive it all the way in. With her hands around him she bucked and twisted against him, driving her quickly toward her orgasm. She made Billie wear a thick condom when he fucked her because he came to quickly otherwise, so feeling Frank's bare cock thrusting in her sent additional thrills deep inside her. Her orgasm seemed to burst upon her and she held Frank close, deep inside her.

She wanted to hold him tight because it felt so good in her but then reality began to return and she realised that she had just fucked Frank with her daughter upstairs in the same house. "Get off me you horny bastard. How dare you attack me that way with my daughter upstairs? What kind of a pervert are you? I have a good mind to tell my husband that you raped me. Now let me up and let's get presentable before Lynda comes down and sees what you did to me." A half hour later when they did come down Frank and Amanda were quietly watching television.

That night in bed she made Billie suck her again. After all, it was his fault that he didn't satisfy her so that she became prey to someone like Frank, so he needed to be punished. After he sucked her off, and she had to admit he was pretty good at that, she said, "Now I want to watch you jerk yourself off and don't get cum on the sheets, so catch it in your hand." He did it but it was kind of humiliating to jerk himself off for her amusement. "That's a good boy," she said with a smile, "Now let's get some sleep."

Actually she was kind of mad at both of them. Billie was a wimp and Frank was a jerk. He had some nerve seducing her while her daughter was in the same house. She would have been soo embarrassed if Lynda caught her fucking Frank. What would she think about her mother cheating on her dad? So when Frank called her on the phone Wednesday the first thing she said was, "What do you want," and she followed up by saying, "I know what you want and you're not getting it any more, You made me cheat on my husband."

"I know what I did last Friday was wrong and I apologize for that. It was just that I was so lonely and to have such a beautiful woman as you are in my house I couldn't control myself. It's not just that you are hot, which you are, but you have a wonderful personality and a great sense of humor, that I just want to be with you, talk to you and yes, touch you."

Amanda thought he was laying it on pretty thick, but she still liked what he was saying. "Mike's best friend Ted and his girlfriend heard how much fun your daughter and my son were having playing computer games and they have challenged them to a game of Grand Theft Auto. If you agree they would play at Ted's place on Friday giving us a chance to be alone. It would mean so much to me to have you alone in the house with me. I could fantasise that you were my wife and that I could hug you and kiss you without worrying about one of the kids interrupting us, so please say yes."

"I'll have to think about it," she said but she already knew she would say yes; she just didn't want to appear too easy.

Omega12
Omega12
554 Followers