Bowling Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
Amanda has more than bowling on her mind.
2.8k words
3.22
37.5k
10
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 01/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Omega12
Omega12
560 Followers

Instead of Frank's son, Mike and Amanda's daughter, Lynda playing computer games at Frank's home, he wanted them to play at Mike's best friends place. This would leave Amanda and Frank alone with no kids in the house. When he asked Amanda if she would agree she said, "I'll have to think about it," She already knew she would say yes, she just didn't want to appear too easy. She let him stew until Thursday, the day before their bowling game before she called him and said she would allow Lynda to play computer games at Chuck's place.

As she hung up the phone she noticed Billie, her husband, listening to everything she said and he was angry. "What are you doing allowing Lynda to go to some strange place to play computer games?"

"It's not some strangers place. It's at Mikes best friends place and he and his girlfriend have challenged Mike and Lynda to some game, and he lives only 3 houses down the street."

"I still think Lynda shouldn't go."

"You got more than that to worry about dad," Lynda said walking into the room. "Last week when we were changing games, it was silent in our room but it was also quiet downstairs. I wondered what they were doing, if they were being naughty." This week I won't even be in the same house, or do you want me to stay behind to make sure there is no hanky panky going on?"

She set him up for this one. If he didn't let her go it would make him looking wimpy asking his daughter to stay behind and spy on her mother, but if he said yes that left his wife and that Frank alone in his house. Having no real choice he said she could go.

Amanda thought she should feel guilty, but she didn't. This was no pizza and soda after bowling; this was more like a date, just the two of them alone in his house once the kids left. She was excited, wondering what she should wear, something sexy to turn him on or more sedate to say I'm a married woman, and they could talk about the challengers of raising teenagers. She wanted to appear attractive to him and she also knew she could keep him under control.

That Friday they lost all 3 games because the 4 of them were thinking about after game activities. At Frank's house, Amanda said to Lynda, "I want you back here by eleven."

"But mom, that's only an hour and a half."

After they left, Frank poured both of them a glass of wine and said, "I'm not a great cook but I can make a delicious snack and I want to make it for you. I put melted cheese on a cracker topped off with a small piece of crisp bacon and top off that with half an olive."

She realized she would have to say it was good, even if it was terrible, but she liked the idea that he was cooking something for her, trying his best to please her. Over snacks and more wine he talked. "I just like being with you, I'm so comfortable around you. I feel I could pour out my heart to you and you would understand. I like to daydream about you, and pretend that you are my wife and we are together all the time, and at night we would sleep together. I get a hard on just looking at you, but that's not my fault, it's just my body reacting to you. I have no control over that."

Amanda had been propositioned many times by guys that wanted to have sex with her, but this guy was good; he was getting to her. "I'm sure you'll meet someone soon."

"I have and it's you." He leaned over and kissed her cheek, and she could feel his hot breath on her ear. He used his hands to pull her close rubbing them up and down her back. This was so different from the guys she used to go out with before being married that only wanted to feel her up by massaging her ass or boobs, and trying to get their hand between her legs. That may have been why she ended up marrying Billie. Whenever he got too amorous all she had to say was stop it, and he did. With Billie she was in total control.

Now Frank was starting to enforce his dominance by forcing her back on the sofa, and not caressing her pussy through her clothes but rubbing her hard with his hand. He was starting to be rough with her so why was it turning her on. She watched as he stripped off his pants and underwear and stared at his hard throbbing cock. Leaning over her he said, "Lift up your hips so I can get your panties off and give you the fucking you deserve." She should have been mad at him but she was sexually excited by this dominate male that knew what he wanted and was going to take it.

She lifted her hips and he pulled off her panties. There was no foreplay; he just thrust into her hard. Because she was so aroused, so wet, his cock just stimulated her more, pushing her toward orgasm. However Frank was stimulated even more and burying his cock deep in her pussy he shot his hot cum into her welcoming pussy. He held her tight staying deep inside her. Amanda was so close, she needed a few more thrusts to get her off, but feeling his softening cock shrinking she knew it was too late.

Feeling frustrated and annoyed, her feelings turned to fright when she heard the front door open and the voices of Mike and Lynda. Since neither one was nude, Frank was able to dress quickly and Amanda was able to find her panties, stuff it in her purse, get her shoes on and be sitting in the easy chair when the kids came in. Amanda was still horny and annoyed. Had they not spent so much time drinking wine and eating snacks, this evening could have turned out a lot better. Now Billie would have to take care of her with his tongue.

During the week Frank called her, but Billie picked up the phone. "Can I speak to Amanda?"

"Who's calling?"

"It's Frank; how you doing Billie; now can I speak to Amanda?"

"It's your new friend Frank." He said passing the phone to Amanda, but he did not walk away but stayed close enough he could hear.

Amanda was mad at Frank. Why would he call her when he knew Billie would be at home? "What do you want Frank?"

"You, but that's not why I called. Chuck just told Mike, you know, where they played computer games last week; that his parents are going to visit his dads sick brother in Cleveland on Friday and will be gone until Saturday afternoon. He has invited the 4 of us to his place for pizza and drinks on Friday instead of bowling. After dinner they would stay and play their games and we would go back to my place and entertain ourselves some other way. Just think, no curfews, no deadlines, no need for us to squeeze in a little alone time. We could tell Mike and Lynda that they can stay at Chuck's and have a sleep over, no problem, but he has to know now. If we are not interested, he's going to invite some of his other friends over. He's not going to lose this opportunity to have friends over with his parents out of the house. So, please say yes. You know Lynda will be all in favor of it and I think all of us will have a good time."

Amanda thought so too, but she had to be careful because Billie was still listening. "That's OK Frank we'll do that."

As soon as she hung up the phone Billie said, "What's OK?

"There's going to be a little celebration after bowling on Friday."

"I don't mind you bowling with Frank but I draw the line on any celebrations; and how dare you say yes without asking me first? You spend too much time with him and I want it stopped before things get out of hand."

"What's the matter Billie, are you afraid he's going to fuck me? Oh my, you have a big stiffy just thinking about that. I've heard about husbands like you that get turned on thinking about some other guy fucking their wife. Do you want me to do it and come home and tell you all the juicy details while you play with yourself and jerk yourself off?"

"I'm not like that; it would make me mad, not horny."

It might not make him horny but just thinking about cheating on him was a terrific turn-on for her. Friday night as they went out the door, Amanda said, "Don't wait up, we may be late."

Amanda dropped off Lynda at Chucks place, and then drove to Franks. He was not back yet so she drove up to the garage door to leave room for Frank to park behind her. He arrived shortly after and they went in. He was carrying a bottle of champagne and a single red rose. Handing it to her she said, "That is soo sweet; no one has ever given me flowers before."

Do I get a kiss for that then?"

"You get a kiss and a hug. She pulled him tight to her and rubbed her body against him as they kissed. Pulling away she said, "I can feel your thingie pressing against my honeypot. Maybe you should pore the champagne."

"I can't help it. Do you realize that this is the first time we have truly been alone?"

"I do so let's have a toast to celebrate."

"OK but a toast has to be with words; so you go first." He filled both glasses to the brim.

"OK, I like you Frank. I think you are a great guy and Lynda thinks so too. A guy might be able to fool me but not Lynda, so here's to a good friendship." They both took a big sip.

"OK, it's my turn. I like you too; no I think I'm in love with you. I like being around you, hearing you laugh and watching you smile. You are smart too, but most of all you're sexy and I can't wait to get you in my bed."

"You're just a horny goat," she said but she wasn't mad, she was kind of pleased. Any girl likes to hear a handsome guy say he loves her wither she loves him or not.

They played some silly card game called Hearts. If your opponent gave you the Queen of Spades you lost 13 points, and the winner was whoever had the most points at the end of the game. Every time Frank gave Amanda the Queen she would punch him, and every time she gave him the Queen he would spank her ass or try to, but it was more like flirting because neither one cared who won. Frank won the game so he said, "As the winner I get 3 wishes; I want to fuck you, and fuck you and my third wish is to fuck you." Taking her by the hand he led her upstairs.

"And I suppose I have no say in the matter?" she asked.

"None whatsoever."

Upstairs they both undressed, got into bed and Frank pulled a sheet over them. The room was dark except for a soft light on his dresser. "You are soo beautiful," he murmured as he started kissing her. He gradually moved from her mouth to her neck, to her breasts and on down to her stomach and a little lower before stopping. His hot wet kisses were exciting her and her pussy was getting moist awaiting his lips but he stopped. What is he waiting for she wondered. She wanted to push his head down to her pussy but she supposed that was not very ladylike, so she waited for him to do it on his own. She did move her hips a little to encourage him.

He started kissing his way up. That bastard she thought, he knew what I wanted but all he did was tease me. When he was back up she thought, I should bite him to show my displeasure, but that would probably not be too ladylike either. Now he was on top of her supporting most of his weight on his elbows. He was kissing her mouth, her check, her ear and her neck. His neck kisses turned to bites sending chills down her spine. What will Billie say if I come home with hickies on me she wondered? She liked the feeling of rubbing her nipples against his hairy chest, and liked even more the feel of his cock rubbing against her. Billie was so fast he was in, shot his little load and back out in less than two minutes. This guy was so slow and she wanted it so bad she was going to bite him if he didn't get a move on.

Finally he slid his cock slowly into her and it felt so good to be filled that way. Her pussy was twitching and throbbing on his cock and while he was in deep he was remaining motionless. She bucked up against him and that got him started. His deep thrusts and increasing speed was driving her toward her first climax and wrapping her legs around him and digging her nails in his back she had a thrilling satisfying cum brought on by the feeling of his spurting cum in her. He got off her and she rolled over on her stomach. He snuggled up to her with his bent leg resting on her ass and his arm across her back. She had intended to get up and go home but he felt so good against her that she fell asleep and did not wake up until morning to feel him probing her from behind trying to get it in. "Get off me you degenerate, trying to fuck me while I'm sleeping. I was supposed to go home last night. Billie is going to be soo mad. What am I going to say to him?"

What she did not know was when Billie woke up that morning to see she was not back he got up and drove over to Frank's street. Passing Frank's house he could see Amanda's car in Frank's driveway with Frank's car parked behind. It was obvious that she had spent the night there.

"Let him let off steam for a while and then tell him you want a divorce. Tell him you slept with me last night, all night and you want a divorce so that you can marry me."

It went pretty much as Frank said it would. He called her a slut and a whore and an unfit mother and she was never, never to see Frank again. If he telephoned, she was to hang up and she was to make sure that Lynda never spoke to Mike again either. She was never to go anywhere without him. He wanted her to hand over her car keys and if she wanted to go somewhere she was to ask him and if he agreed he would drive her. When she told him she wanted a divorce he said he would never never give her a divorce.

"If you even try, I'll have you in court, charged as an unfit mother and I'll have sole custody of Lynda." Amanda in tears ran over to Frank's place. "I can't marry you because he won't give me a divorce without getting custody of Lynda."

"I have a plan," Frank said. "I'll hire a prostitute to seduce him and a photographer to take incriminating pictures. You will not only be able to get a divorce and keep custody of Lynda but half of his assets too."

"That will never work. I know he won't associate with a prostitute."

"It will if I set it up right. He's the office manager responsible for buying office supplies. I'll have her pose as a saleswoman. After she flirts with him, she'll invite him to lunch. When he's all excited and horny she'll take him back to her apartment where my photographer will be hiding. When she seduces him, the photographer will be able to take pictures without using a flash because it's daylight, soo, he'll never know. That's until you show him the pictures and demand a divorce."

"You are a bad man but I like it," Amanda said. It went pretty much as planned and Amanda and Lynda stayed at Frank's place until the divorce was finalized and they got married. They were going to have a one week honeymoon in St. Croix, US Virgin Islands. It was supposed to be a well-kept secret, so how come Billie found out, not only where they were going but even what hotel they were staying in? And why was he buying a ticket to St. Croix?

Part 3?

Omega12
Omega12
560 Followers