Boy/Girl Ch. 01

Story Info
Lola and Bob and a poodle named Fifi.
961 words
4.23
54.4k
3
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lindiana
lindiana
157 Followers

Growing up in Vegas, you get used to seeing a lot of odd things.

First off, since I am a resident, I get to see a seamier side of life that the tourists never do. But that isn't where I met Lola and Bob. I was standing in line at one of those hot dog carts that seem to spring up out of nowhere on hot days. I was hungry, thirsty and it was way past noon. Lola was tall, about my height, with the big hair of a Jersey girl. It was a bizarre shade of red, teased out to the hilt. She was wearing fire engine red Capri pants with a midriff baring top, white, which had elastic gathering below her breasts, around her shoulders and across her upper arms. She was wearing oversized dark sunglasses with white frames and was holding a poodle who I later found out was named Fifi. Bob was standing next to her, a good head shorter than her, wearing a dark polo shirt, non-descript jeans and his own pair of eye concealing shades. It was obvious they were together, with that intimacy couples are so unaware of in public but that the public can so easily read.

I was between jobs. That happens to me a lot, this is Vegas. I couldn't help but overhear their conversation where Lola was berating Bob for not having finished the new kitchen cabinets before he went back to work from his vacation like he had promised. I smelt quick cash and I had experience with cabinetry so I cleared my throat and introduced myself.

I was young, clean cut and not intimidating to look at in the least. Lola let her eyes sweep me up and down as I explained my reasoning and went over my experience. She nudged Bob with her elbow and he invited me back to their place so we could discuss it further.

Now, I don't label myself sexually. Never have and never will. But if you were to label me, you would undoubtedly call me bisexual. There is a hidden side to life in Vegas and I was a frequent visitor to House K. For those in the know, there is a string of Houses residents can go to where they can meet and explore new horizons. House K is a well known spot for residents who are not particularly picky about the sex of their partners.

Sure, I enjoyed fucking a broad. But I also enjoyed fucking the nice tight ass of a well built man. And I enjoyed giving head as much as getting it.

When I walked into Lola and Bob's house, I knew immediately what was the what. My eyes scanned the neatly framed photos that hung on the entry wall and it told the story without words. Because they were wedding pictures and in every one, Lola was in a tux, clean cut hair, clean shaven face. And Bob was in a lovely long dress with long blonde hair, a sweet smile and set of knockers to be proud of.

I turned and smiled at them, they smiled back, and my thoughts got really dirty. And I got a very obvious bulge in my pants.

"It doesn't bother you?" Bob asked rather unnecessarily as Lola walked up and grabbed my erection through my white, tight shorts.

"Obviously not, honey," she answered for me as she led me by the balls into a larger room.

She slipped my shorts down off my hips to the floor and helped me step out of them. My erection was very obvious now, and she knelt before me, taking it gently inside her mouth. I groaned as soon as it made contact with her tongue, it felt like a little piece of heaven here on earth. Pretty soon, she was taking me down into her throat like a trooper, pulling my thick rod down with a slurping action combining her lips and tongue into one movement. I had no idea where Bob had disappeared to but I was hoping he was enjoying the show and not minding that his wife/husband was giving me one of the best blow jobs I had gotten in a while.

I didn't have long to think about where Bob had gotten off to when I felt him slip up behind me, his hands grasping the soft pale flesh of my bare ass. His fingers were thick and cruel as he poked and prodded at the skin, pulling the two cheeks apart and pressing them back again. I felt one wet finger slip into my rectum and, along with the wet hot cave my cock was currently buried in, it almost put me over the top right there. I groaned with ecstasy and felt my ass wiggle against Bob of its' own accord. Soon, Bob slipped another finger in with the first while Lola continued to use her mouth on my rod, coaxing the seed right out of my sore, bursting balls. I was stuck between them both, barely able to move, and loving every minute of it. Lola was a pro at blow jobs and I knew I wouldn't last much longer, especially with Bob rigorously massaging my prostrate with the two fingers he had slid up my ass.

Sure enough, before I could get the words out of my mouth, I was cumming. My load shot right down Lola's throat and she swallowed it like a champ. Bob continued fingering me until I was totally spent. Wiped, I basically could only stand there until I regained my strength. When I finally did, I pulled my shorts back up and smiled at them both as I asked, "So, do I get the job?"

To Be Continued

lindiana
lindiana
157 Followers