Boy/Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
Holy cow! She's going to love this job.
842 words
3.86
43.4k
0
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lindiana
lindiana
156 Followers

"So, do I get the job?"

"You bet, sugar," Lola licked her pouting red lips as she eyed me from head to toe. "By the way, you know anything about landscaping? I really want to do something with the pool area. It's so drab."

Her arm swept over to the large sliding glass windows in the kitchen that led out to the yard. I saw a nice big pool and cement and sand. Drab was an understatement. "Well, I don't know what I can do, this is Vegas after all. But we can discuss and come up with some ideas."

Lola clapped her hands in happiness, "Cool...I was thinking flamingos..."

I smiled at her, "Ain't that a bit more Florida than Vegas?"

"Sure, darling, but I'm from Florida..." she started as she moved to one of the windows and slid it open, letting Fifi out to do her duty.

"No you ain't, woman," Bob interrupted, "you're from Bayonne! Now don't be telling this boy stories that ain't true!"

Lola sighed, sounding a bit exasperated, "Fine, I'm from Bayonne."

I grinned over at Bob. "You got a nice place here. What made you decide on Vegas? And switching?"

Bob patted me on the back, "That's a long story, son. You got some time? If so, Lola here can make us some drinks and whip up some supper. Then we can all get acquainted."

I shook my head and let Bob lead me over to an oversized white sofa while Lola stepped into the kitchen. Then he began to talk and talk and talk. He told me all about how shortly after their wedding, it became apparent he was the dominant partner, in bed and out. He said Lola liked taking care of things around the house while he wanted to go out and do stuff. One day, he put on one of her husbands suits and it got him so excited, he had to fuck her right then. A few weeks later, Lola began to dress in some clothes they bought online. They didn't advertise their lifestyle but most of their family was aware of it and not too happy. They had no kids and so they settled in Vegas because it was the land of outrageousness. Their folks and siblings were still back east but they would stomach Lola and Bob long enough to make semi-regular visits to Sin City.

While he talked, Bob patted my leg then began to stroke it. Well you know I am a man so up went my cock, ready for some more action. Bob slipped his fingers up the legs of and began to slowly, gently massage my cock and balls. I tried not to jump him because I didn't want my employer thinking I was some kind of sex fiend. Control, I kept telling myself, take time and don't be crazy. But sometimes you just have to listen to your hormones.

Lola hummed as she set about making supper and I just tried to keep my whimpers down. Bob captured my mouth with his and his tongue started dancing with my tonsils. This was too good. What were the chances I would find such a highly sexed couple and then get hired to work for them? In Vegas I guess the odds are better than most but I was one lucky guy!

I wasn't going to push the issue as I was enjoying the tonsil hockey and hand job. And knowing Lola was peaking in from time to time to catch a look at the action just made the experience all the more enjoyable. But soon enough Bob backed off and headed into the kitchen to bring back the promised drinks. Lola had made a nice pitcher of margaritas and Bob carried them into the living room on a stunning silver tray, complete with salted glasses. He set it down on the table and poured us both a drink. Lola had hers in hand as she drifted about the kitchen, doing those mysterious things women do while they cook.

Bob and I got to chatting about the weather and politics and life in Vegas. I was comfortable here and really beginning to enjoy the company. Then we discussed salary (he was more than generous) and hours (I wasn't planning on being anywhere else). Soon, everything was settled. He wanted everything on the up and up so he took my license and social security card, carrying them into his home office to make copies of them on his scanner. This was going to be a great set up for me and I was trying to hide my excitement. The money was good, the sex was better and Bob and Lola were just about the kinkiest but nicest people I had yet to meet in town.

I was sitting there, happy as a clam, as Fifi came over and begin to sniff my leg. I reached down to pat her cute little head and she proceeded to hump my leg. What a dog!

To Be Continued...

lindiana
lindiana
156 Followers