Boy Scout Mothers Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled to herself young Richard was hard now if the bulge in his pants was any indication. She felt good as she looked down at his bulge it was great to think she could make a young man horny. Now I've made him horny what do I do she thought as he again raised her hand and kissed it.

Events over took them. Arnold had worked fast when he recognized the opportunity for self promotion provided by the role of chairman of the annual gala charity weekend. He had spoken to the Mayor the head of the tourism authority and the minister in charge of arts and culture.

When they all agreed he had a good idea he asked them to join him for lunch to discuss how to proceed. With their support under his belt he had called Lachlan who had liked the idea but said he would have to ask Mrs. Macintyre. "She is coming in to lunch at the Hilton, I'll ask her." "Great idea," said Lachlan who immediately changed his luncheon venue to the Hilton.

Arnolds planning was spot on creating a jam in the lobby when they all arrived together. They were still standing in the lobby when Arnold broached the subject of the old restored theatre. Mrs. Macintyre listened quietly waiting until every one had finished before she spoke. "I haven't been there since the opening after it was restored. All I know is that it's a bit of a white elephant rarely paying its way. Maybe involving the local cultural groups in your gala will give it a new lease of life, it needs something." She turned to Richard, "have you seen it?" Taken by surprise while he was studying her rear he blushed, "no never."

"That's good you and I can inspect it after lunch. I'll have Lachlan make the necessary arrangements for you to be given the keys." During lunch a number of local business leaders took the time to call and pay their respects to Mrs. Macintyre. The interruptions made it impossible to develop a proper conversation annoying Mrs. Macintyre. In the end she just stood up and made her goodbyes. "Its time I looked at the theatre," she said as she signaled Richard to move.

"What are all the people doing here?" she cried when they reached the theatre. The theatre manager had never met his boss's wife before but knew of her reputation. He stuttered and stammered that he had accepted a late booking from a traveling drama group from interstate for this one afternoon.

"Because of falling attendances on tour the group management wanted to try out a few new acts before they moved on to the next city. This was the only venue vacant. They asked me to I invite members of the local senior citizens club to volunteer as an audience and booked it for this afternoon. They are nearly finished I can hurry them along if you like."

Mrs. Macintyre told him not to worry, "Richard and I will have a quick look around and go," she said as the manager went off to answer a call from the stage. "You're not interested in the back stage area are you?" she whispered as she led him around the foyer and up on to the first floor.

They were discussing seating when the manager came back "I told the director why you were here and they would like you to come down and meet the cast when they finished." Mrs. Macintyre brushed him off gently, "tell him thanks." She looked at Richard, "I don't think we will be here when they finish if we are you come and get us."

She led Richard along a plush corridor and used a key to open a door. "This is the area where you may be able to get sponsors to buy a box for your event. They are beautifully set up for private entertaining and viewing."

Richard walked into the first VIP suite and it was like being in another world. The full glass front afforded a wide view of the stage but because of its design it would be impossible from outside to know who was watching. He moved to a small control panel and threw a switch and the sound system flooded the room with voices from the stage. He turned to Mrs. Macintyre "you're right we could sell these private boxes to the highest bidders. We could tell them how they could sit in here with their cronies in air-conditioned comfort, serve themselves from the private bar and no one would know who they were entertaining."

He took her hand and pulled her down in the lounge beside him, "it would be a great place to entertain a beautiful lady." "Is that so," she sighed her hands coming up to try to hold his head as he moved to kiss her.

Watching her tiny breasts move as she sighed Richard reached out and cupped one in his hand. Before she could object he held her nipple between thumb and forefinger and rolled and pulled it through her clothes as he felt it grow firm and stand up.

When she groaned he bent his head and kissed along the top of her dress while his hands undid the cloth covered buttons of her vest and reached in to open the press studs on her sheer blouse. Mrs. Macintyre looked out through the glass windows at the senior citizens acting as theatre patrons before drawing Richards's head closer holding his head so he could reach her nipple.

Richard was on a roll easing his fly open he freed up his swollen cock and took her hand wrapping it around his erection. Mrs. Macintyre who had been relishing Richards kisses jumped in fright "oh no," she growled, "Not here someone will see."

Richard was not worried expecting her reaction he had checked and knew no one could see into their box unless they opened the door and stepped inside. He smiled to himself with her reputation no one would dare invade her privacy.

He held her tight to stop her pulling away and dropped his head to allow his mouth to reach hers. He maneuvered his tongue in her mouth and she immediately responded her mouth opening to receive him her tongue joining in. "We can't," she groaned as she felt his fingers rolling and pinching her nipples, "maybe later but not here, oh my god not here." Her body was trembling but not in fear she was kissing him back her hands holding him close.

Richard found her hand and once again wrapped it around his erection. This time she did not jump or flinch she stroked it squeezing it tight. He moved so he could run his hand up her long stocking covered legs past her knees.

As soon as she relaxed and her hand started moving on his cock he moved his hand further up her muscular thighs to her hot wet pussy. He was stunned at the size and shape of her pussy. It seemed to jut out from her body yet remained half hidden in a jungle of hair. To his delight his fingers found her hole and sank into the hilt bringing noisy moans from her lips as she pushed her body up to meet him.

He shushed her with his mouth "quiet," he ordered as he dropped his lips to kiss and suck her breasts. When he felt her body start to relax he eased her out of her chair down on the carpeted slope his feet against the front of their box. "My god," she stammered "we can't do it here in the theatre someone will ... hear." Her mind seemed to desert her for a minute when she felt him rub his cock up along her pussy.

She gathered her thoughts and moaned, "Someone will see." Then the sound of her heart beat sped up and her throat went dry as she felt the head of his cock at her pussy`s mouth. Her first response was to close her legs to stop his cock's entry but he was not to be denied.

This is crazy what am I doing she thought when the haze of lust lifted from her brain for a moment. The moment passed and her lust for a young cock took over. She wanted his hard cock in her pussy. Sighing she eased her legs wider and wider then moved her body allowing his hot slippery organ to invade her near virgin pussy.

Years ago back in Scotland at a girl's school she had read a book where a young maid had described how her lover's balls had slapped against her body. The memory of that descriptive passage returned now as she pushed her body up praying that his cock would not only fill her but continue to slide in until she could feel his balls slapping her body. "Oh my," she groaned "this is going to be lovely."

Richard started to withdraw so he could find a position where he was more comfortable but she protested her legs tightening around him her hands pulling him back. For the first time in minutes he heard the concert music loud in his ears as he thrust forward until he could go no more, happy that she was pushing back matching his efforts. "Oh yes keep it there," she groaned, "I can feel them, that's lovely, keep it there."

To his surprise Mrs. Macintyre seemed to be no longer worried about anyone hearing or seeing them. She was heaving her body up from the floor, her body noisily slapping against his, her feet locked over his back as she came accompanied by a flood of grunts groans and words.

Her orgasm was so intense that it was impossible for Richard to hold back his cock pulsed his body jerked as his come spurted into her bucking pussy. He kept on riding her body as his come seemed to spurt forever then he collapsed on the floor beside her once again hearing the noise of the concert over their heavy breathing.

Mrs. Macintyre also heard the music and reality hit her through the sexual fog of an unforgettable orgasm. She struggled to sit up trying to straighten her clothes. Richard knew she would be worried and feeling guilty so he slipped his arm around her, "Don't worry, no one came in so no one could see us." He rubbed her back lightly, "that was beautiful," he whispered.

She moved in his arms, "yes," she whispered, "that was wonderful, better than I have ever had before. But I shouldn't have let you, I was weak." He held her close her body soft and warm "kiss me," he whispered. She smiled "you are a young devil I can feel you, you're hard again." He smiled, "I can't help it. You were so hot I want to fuck you again. "Tell me you want me," he whispered as his hand found her wet pussy.

Mrs. Macintyre looked around nervously "we can't the concert is nearly over, they will be looking for us to go down and thank the performers." Richard pushed his finger into her pussy and eased her down on her back. "Your performance tonight was worthy of an Oscar," he whispered as he eased her legs apart.

"I don't want to thank you I want to fuck you Mrs. Macintyre. Tell me you want me." "Oh my, you should know from what we did that I wanted you," she whispered as she felt his cock touch her pussy lips. "Tell me you want me now," he groaned as his cock started to move, "tell me you want me to fuck you, say it." He kissed her bare breast as she moaned ever so quietly, "yes I want you to fuck me."

12