Boy Toy for a Night

Story Info
She teases one time too many.
3.6k words
4.06
122.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a fictional story and is for fantasy purposes only. The author does not condone the acts of rape or forced sex. Sex between strangers without the use of condoms in today's day and age is a potential life threatening decision. Please do not read this story if you do not like stories containing those elements. For those readers who like to fantasize without worrying about the risks of reality, please enjoy.

*

The night began like most Friday nights with my friends and I going out for some beers and looking to pick up some girls. My friends Pete and Mike came with me to the local hot spot in town. Pete and I attend the same small town college together and share an off campus apartment. Mike is a local guy that we both became friendly with several months ago.

The three of us usually do pretty well in getting girls' attention and sometimes getting some action. Pete is a twenty-year old sophomore and is about 6'1" and is a preppy looking guy. His family has a lot of money and the way he handles himself, no matter how much he tries to hide it, it still shows.

Mike is completely different. He is a stocky 5'10" stocky muscular twenty-one year old guy who is an auto mechanic for his father's gas station in town. His arms and forearms are built like tree trunks. He has several tattoos on his forearms and arms that he likes to show off. I am a good-looking twenty year old 6'0" 175 lb guy. I'm the starting shortstop and number-three hitter for the college baseball team that gets me some perks in town.

That night at the bar we were at, the place was hopping with what seemed like every good-looking girl from the college. My friends and I were all having a good time when we bumped into Lisa, a girl who has flirted with me non stop the last two semesters.

Lisa is a college sophomore like myself. She has long dirty blond hair, blue eyes, a cute face, shapely legs and a pair of 34 C breasts that fills out her T-shirt perfectly. She also has an ass that men would kill for. To top it off, this night she wasn't wearing a bra and her tits were bouncing all over the place. Her nipples were protruding from the tight shirt she was wearing and were getting stares from any guy that was standing in the immediate vicinity.

As soon as she saw me, she yelled over, "Tim, over here! Where have you been lately?" I explained to her with all of the baseball games and finals coming up, that I have been pretty busy and didn't have time for getting out much lately.

She evidently had quite a few beers already, it was obvious how drunk she was. She was slurring her words slightly and she was putting her hands all over me much more so then normal. Word around campus was that every guy that had put moves on her always seemed to get none and went home with blue balls. We didn't know of any of the guys that had actually gotten anywhere past first base with her. She had the reputation as a cock tease and as such most guys just talked with her and moved on to easier conquests. I was just a sucker for her eyes though and I couldn't resist.

We kept talking about things for a little while when she asked if I could give her a ride to her friend Courtney's house. Courtney was at her parent's place and they were away for the weekend. I told her that I came with Pete and Mike and that I couldn't leave them. She told me that I could bring them along and that Courtney wouldn't mind. I knew that Pete had a thing for Courtney and would jump at the chance to go over there.

I quickly conferred with my buddies and they agreed to leave and head over to Courtney's place. They made me promise them that if we were bored, we would just come back to the bar before closing time. I would have agreed to anything to just get a shot to nail Lisa.

When we arrived, I was amazed at how huge Courtney's house was and how big the property was. The next house was at least a quarter mile away. As luck would have it, when we went inside, we discovered that Courtney had a guy over and they were only into paying attention to each other. Mike and Pete wanted to leave right away, but I begged them to just give me a little bit of time to close this deal before we went back to the bar. Courtney had plenty of beer in the fridge that Mike and Pete were busy helping themselves to. They both went to the living room and flipped the baseball game on. Courtney and her boyfriend went upstairs to spend some time alone so Lisa took my hand and led me downstairs to an indoor swimming pool.

She said she wanted to go for a quick swim and she took her jeans, shoes and socks off. That left her only in her T-shirt and panties. My dick was already at full attention and I couldn't even begin to hide the bulge in my pants. I saw her eyes glance down and a quick smile went across her face. She dove into the water and swam around for a minute or so. I sat by the end of the pool and was drinking my beer. She got out of the pool and I couldn't take it anymore. Her T-shirt was now completely transparent and I could see her large areoles and nipples. I grabbed her hand and began passionately kissing her. She absolutely knew how to use her tongue as she explored my mouth as I did hers. She grinded herself into my hard cock and I thought I was going to explode right there. I didn't care for a second that my clothes were getting wet from her dripping all over me. I began feeling her tits and she moved my hands gently away. I continued kissing her and tried again to feel her tits and once more she pushed me away. She told me in a low soothing voice "No, we can't. Come on, let's go back upstairs and calm you down."

She moved away from me and moved back towards her pants and shoes. She was shocked to see that Mike and Pete had followed us down to the pool. They were staring at her well proportioned figure and practically drooling. "Hi guys" she said, "Where's Courtney and her boyfriend?"

"They are way upstairs right now busy fucking each other. A bomb could go off and they would never notice." Mike told her. She grabbed her pants and began to move to the side room that was right next to the pool. Unfortunately for her, it had no other exit to the house. Mike and Pete began to move after her very deliberately like a lion stalking its prey.

I followed right behind them to see what was taking place. Lisa was trying to put on her pants and Mike grabbed them and tossed them aside. Pete came up from behind her and grabbed her by the hips and began caressing her stomach. Mike started kissing her neck and the side of her face as she tried in vain to pull away from them. "Noooo, let me go! Stop! I'm not kidding Mike, get off me!"

Mike just ignored her pleas and shoved her down to the couch. Lisa began getting nervous and tried to get up but Mike just forced her down again and began to kiss her all around her belly button ring. "Tim! Help me. Tim, tell them to stop, please! She cried out. I just stood there and didn't say a word.

Pete went around to the other side of the couch and grabbed Lisa's arms and held them down. Lisa struggled mightily, but stood no chance against my two buddies. "No, stop, please, don't." Mike pulled his pants and shoes off and grabbed Lisa's panties and effortlessly ripped them off her. "No Mike, please don't." Lisa whimpered. She was just staring at his massive cock that swung back and forth and began hardening almost instantly.

Mike must have had about eight inches on him and was very thick. Lisa looked in shock from what was occurring and fought unsuccessfully against the two of them. "Noooo, stop, noooooo!" He spread her legs apart without much trouble and drove his cock deep into her.

Lisa groaned as Mike pumped furiously back and forth. She was trapped between Pete holding her down and Mike's powerful rippling arms straddling her, as she couldn't do anything to prevent them from ravaging her body.

Mike grabbed the collar of her still wet T-shirt and slowly ripped it straight down the middle like a piece of tissue paper. Lisa looked down at her shirt as it was being shredded and begged Mike to stop, "No, please don't, please stop." Her nipples were erect and her areoles were a dark red against her well tanned body.

Lisa's tits were bouncing up and down in rhythm with Mike's thrusts. Lisa was moaning and turning her head back and forth. She was trying not to enjoy Mike forcing himself on her, but I could hear she was wet from the sound of Mike pumping against her.

I could tell from the way Lisa's body was tensing up that she was about to have an orgasm. She just pressed her head down sideways in the coach trying to hide her face as she exploded in a gigantic orgasm.

Pete was going nuts from watching Mike work his cock in and out of Lisa's pussy. "Hurry up Mike, my dick is throbbing, I want to fuck her."

"Dude, wait your turn." Mike fired back at him. Mike couldn't take the pressure of her vagina contracting against his cock and he knew that he would soon come himself. He pulled out and grabbed her by the back of her head. He stuck his dick near her lips and told her to lick it. She reluctantly complied and moved her mouth slowly up and down his cock while Pete still held her down.

She wasn't putting much effort into the blowjob. Mike began scolding her. "Come on, suck it faster! Faster!" As Mike grabbed her hair tighter, she began to comply with his wishes so he would lighten his grip and not hurt her.

Lisa started moving her mouth up and down his shaft faster and began using her tongue licking all around the head of his penis. Mike's released the grip on her head as she sucked him off. "Oh yeah, that's it baby, keep doing that. Oh yeah, that feels great. Ugh. Oh yeah! Oh Yeah!"

It was obvious that Lisa had done this before because she was expertly taking him in and out of her mouth. She was applying just the right amount of suction and licking to drive Mike into a frenzy. "Oh God, I'm getting close. I'm gonna shoot, I'm gonna cum! Ughhhhhh, Ughhhhhhh" Mike groaned. A few seconds later Mike's whole body began to spasm as he shot a massive load in her mouth. Somehow, she kept swallowing and swallowing and managed to not spill a drop.

Pete couldn't take it anymore and told Mike to change places with him. Mike pulled his limp dick out of her mouth and grabbed Lisa's arms while Pete took his pants off. Lisa tried to get up and get away, but no way was she getting away from Mike's iron like grip. "No, please let me go, I don't want to do this, let me go."

"Look, just be quiet and you'll be okay. Try to enjoy yourself and things will go a lot smoother." Mike instructed her.

"No, just let me up, I want to leave."

"You're not leaving until we all come. You go around teasing every guy, getting their dicks hard and then run off thinking that it's just a game. Maybe you think it's funny, but we don't, right Pete."

"That's right, now maybe after this, you'll think twice about being such a fucking cock tease." Pete shot back.

Pete positioned himself between Lisa's legs. Pete's dick was flopping all around. It looked to be about six inches long but was even thicker then Mike's. Pete climbed atop of Lisa and began kissing her tits and sucking on her nipples. Lisa was squirming back and forth as Pete continued caressing her thighs and inserted two fingers into her tight wet pussy. He was obviously enjoying himself by teasing Lisa and getting her all aroused despite her protests about being used as our boy toy.

Pete took his fingers out of her pussy and began vibrating his fingers very fast against her clit. After a few minutes of getting Lisa all stimulated, her impending climax was driving her wild. He stopped his hand motions and her body was begging him to continue. He grabbed her by her hips and flipped her over. Mike adjusted his hold on her and now held her down by the top of her arms.

Lisa had her face down in the couch and her perfectly shaped ass up in the air. She had a terrified look on her face as she looked back to see what Pete was going to do. Pete's cock was totally hard at this point. He spread her legs and slowly inserted his dick deep into her pussy. He pushed her head down with his hand as he pumped back and forth with deep thrusts. Lisa was moaning very loud as she couldn't control herself. She kept crying out "Oh God, oh God!"

Only a few seconds later, she once again was on the verge of climaxing. The constant foreplay that Pete performed on her must have driven her to the edge of an orgasm. Pete's dick entering her pussy was just what she needed to bring her to an earth shattering orgasm. This one seemed to last for about a minute until her body turned limp.

Pete kept pounding her mercilessly as he finally pulled out. He flipped her back over and stuck his penis into her mouth and instantly erupted down her throat. She gagged a little this time as some of his cum leaked out of her mouth. She couldn't wipe it off because Mike was still holding her wrists tightly. Pete took a ripped piece of her sleeve and wiped his cum off her mouth and chin.

Pete lifted himself from the coach and looked at me exhaustfully. "Come on Tim, your turn now." I looked at Lisa and couldn't resist. My dick was rock solid. Mike continued to hold her down for me, not that she was resisting anyway at this point.

I leaned down and began to lick her clit and within seconds she went from breathing lightly to moaning extremely loud. I flicked my tongue up and down on the lips of her vagina and slowly teased her body by licking her G-spot. She was very wet from the oral pleasures that I was providing her. Her hips were moving back and forth attempting to no avail to escape my invading tongue. I began holding her legs apart by pressing against her inner thighs. This enabled me to continue nibbling and licking her pussy lips without her being able to wiggle out of position. I was now completely enjoying the inner torment she was enduring.

Lisa didn't want to allow herself to derive pleasure from my forced sexual advances upon her, but her body was leaving her no choice. Her body was betraying her reluctance of being our sexual conquest by continuously submitting to our unleashed passions.

"Ohhhhh, ugghhhhh, ohhhhhhhh" Lisa was moaning as I kept my tongue still on her clit. I could feel her body tensing and her pussy start to vibrate. She was clearly almost ready to cum. I moved my tongue ever so slowly on her G-Spot and she erupted in a massive orgasm. I could feel her cum gush out of her pussy all over my tongue. Wave after wave of her cum streamed out of Lisa. I glanced up and could see her eyes roll back into her head as she was completely enveloped within the rapture of the moment.

Now I wanted to come like I never have before in my life. My cock was so hard, it actually hurt, but in a good way. I pulled my pants and shoes off and guided my cock into her waiting pussy.

It was everything that I had hoped for. I was sliding my seven-inch dick in and out of her and achieved full penetration. She was so tight, I didn't know how long I would last. She came yet again just minutes later. She felt so good as her pussy enveloped around my dick during another prolonged intense orgasm.

I began pinching her nipples and squeezing her tits. I could feel my swollen cock aching for release as I drove deep inside Lisa. Back and forth I furiously pumped. Her nipples were protruding as far as they could extend. I rolled her nipples between my fingers as I moved my hips up and down forcing myself inside her. I grabbed her by her waist and pounded her with short strokes in an effort to hold out longer.

My desire to hold back ended in vain as I pulled out and shot several large hot squirts of come all over her tits and her stomach. I couldn't believe how much sperm kept shooting out of me. I never came as much as I did then. I collapsed on the other side of the couch in sheer exhaustion.

Mike released Lisa's hands and she just lay there and didn't say a word. It was a very awkward silence when Mike told me He and Pete were going upstairs. I told them I would meet them up there in a little while. They didn't protest at all. They just put their pants and shoes back on and hurried out of the room. I took a towel out of the corner of the room and brought it over to Lisa and cleaned her off. She kept staring at me the entire time. I felt so guilty, I didn't look her in her eyes until she was completely cleaned up.

I told her that I was so sorry about this and that I didn't know what else to say. She leaned up and just hugged me tight. I didn't know what she was feeling, but her breasts kept brushing against my chest and my cock was beginning to stir again. She must have felt it.

She guided me down on the couch and began to straddle me. She was kissing my chest and began to stroke my cock until I was hard again. She reached down and put me inside her. She was pushing her hands down on my chest for support as she began sliding her pussy up and down on my cock. Even though I came just a little while earlier, I was already fully erect again and her enthusiasm was driving me wild. She was riding me pretty hard and soon her pussy contracted around my dick as she was coming.

We kept fucking for another ten minutes or so and she had another three powerful orgasms. She finally lifted herself off me exhausted and moved her mouth down to the head of my cock. She stroked my shaft while licking the head of my penis expertly. I loved seeing those luscious lips of hers wrapped around my dick. It only took a couple of minutes more of this with her taking me completely in her mouth before I felt myself getting close to coming.

I could feel the head of my cock hitting the back of her throat as she went all the way up and down my entire shaft. When she knew I was just about to come, she just sucked and licked the head of my penis and held a firm grip on my cock with her hand. I finally exploded in her mouth and she swallowed it all as I laid back and just emptied myself into her. Only after my dick was beginning to soften did she finally release her mouth off my cock. She leaned herself forward and lay down of top of me and placed her head on my chest.

I rubbed the back of her head gently for a few minutes as I finally got up and got dressed. Her panties were ruined, so Lisa just put on her jeans over her bare ass. Her T-shirt was in tatters and I picked up the piece and threw it in the garbage container in the corner. I noticed a T-shirt in the corner. It was fairly large so maybe it belonged to one of Courtney's brothers. I gave it to Lisa to put on and she thanked me. She came over and whispered into my ear, next time I want to see her to give her a call, but leave my friends at home. Then she gave me a very deep and passionate kiss and she scurried back to go upstairs.

I stood there dumbfounded and confused by what transpired and then went upstairs also. Mike, Pete and I left and went back to the bar. We didn't talk about happened that night or the next few days.

I haven't been able to get Lisa out of my head since that night. I am trying to get enough nerve up to call her and ask her out on a real date. Hopefully everything will work out well.