Boy, Was She a Hot Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
What happened next.
2.1k words
4.23
103k
34

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 02/28/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 -- What happened next

Thanks to all of you who read Chapter 1, and particularly to those of you who took the trouble to send feedback. Whether you were supportive or not is not the point as I appreciate all of your comments. The problem with trying to write a true story is that it doesn't always contain all the elements that we all want. I could have made some of it up to enhance the story but I haven't. The stories are all true and will be written exactly as they occurred and as accurately as my memory can recall. If you replied after the first story and are reading this second chapter then you must be intrigued enough to know what happens next. So read on as things really start to heat up now.

This is a continuation of a story about my ex. wife's journey towards being a slut. The first chapter can be found in 'Boy, was she a hot wife'. Each story can be read independently but they are best read consequentially to get the full impact. I hope you enjoyed the first story and I will once again assure you that the stories are 100% true. There is a lot more to come, literally, so look out for further instalments.

After the incredible night I had just witnessed I did not want to go to work the following week but I had to. Throughout the week I was unable to concentrate and wished only for the weekend to come to see what the next 'incident' might be. On my arrival home on the following Friday I asked my wife if anything had happened during the week and she said 'no' as she hadn't been out. I asked her how she felt about what had happened and she said she couldn't wait to try something again, that something had lit a spark in her and she wanted more. We agreed to go out that night to the same place and with the same crowd.

Maggie dressed in a loose skirt that was not revealing or unusual in any way and ended just above her knee, stockings and a suspender belt and a thin blouse that buttoned right up the front. She wore no bra, which was evident as her nipples poked the front out. She has very large nipples. I told her the blouse was very thin and she stated that she had cut the lining out to make it thinner and sexier. I thought it was a bit too thin for mixed company but didn't say anything as I wanted to see how the evening went. She must have thought the same as she put on a sleeveless cardigan which covered the embarrassing part up.

Throughout the evening Maggie flirted outrageously with all the men in the group, particularly with Tick. She did it in a way that no-one thought was offensive and in a very light-hearted manner, as she usually did, but I knew there was an ulterior motive. Something was definitely going to happen tonight.

Towards closing time Maggie informed me that Tick was once again coming back for coffee and gave me the wink that she had given me the previous week. She then went to the toilet and I followed and spoke to her. I asked what she planned to do and what did she want me to do. She said it was the same as last week in that she had invited Tick back for a drink. Now that it was established that I slept soundly in a chair once I had got home, and that nothing could wake me then that is what she wanted me to do. I asked her how far she was going to go and would she want to wake me up as arranged last week. She said not and that she would just let it go as far as it could. I got an instant 'hard on' that didn't really ever go away the rest of the night.

We got to our house and I thought I would spring a surprise this time so I sat on the settee. Maggie looked daggers at me and whispered a question to me -- 'What are you doing?' I whispered back that it was my turn to not follow the rules and I wanted to see what she would do now.

Because I was sitting on the settee that left two armchairs on the other side of the room and Maggie and Tick sat in one each. We talked for a while and soon Maggie went to get some beers and Tick went to the toilet. I then set the TV up to watch a film and I adjusted the lights so that my face was in shadow and the chairs opposite were lit up. Then Maggie came in with the beers and she said -- 'I have thought of a way to solve the problem you have given me by making us sit in the armchairs.'

When Tick came back we talked for a short while and put on a film. Not a porn film this time but just an adventure film. Soon I was 'falling asleep' and stretched out on the settee and quickly fell into a deep sleep and once again with a coat over me so I could see across the room. Maggie said -- 'He's done it again, fast asleep.' She then said she thought it was warm and took off her cardigan and Tick and I both saw that the blouse really was extremely thin and that her nipples protruded proving that she had no bra on. Tick complimented her on her appearance and said he particularly liked her without the bra. He asked if she would put on one of the porn films and she did. The scene was now set for some fun.

Tick said he wished I hadn't laid on the settee but Maggie asked why? Tick said they were separated and he enjoyed sitting next to her. He asked what they could do to sit together and Maggie got up and sat on his knee with her legs over the chair arm, facing me. They watched the film for a while and soon Tick's hand began to move over her stomach outside of her clothes. Maggie laid her head back onto his shoulder but did not resist. Tick's hand then moved to her tits outside her clothes. He felt one then the other and back again. He then began to slowly open the buttons of her blouse from the top. Once he had opened them all he pulled the sides apart and exposed her tits to view. He then resumed feeling them, followed by kissing them. They then started kissing and his hand went to the bottom of her skirt and he started to lift it. More and more of her legs came into view and soon we could both see her stocking tops.

Tick commented on how wonderful she looked and continued to lift the skirt, rubbing his hand on the bare thighs above the stockings. Soon he had the skirt almost up to her waist and we both saw that she wore no knickers and that her cunt was completely exposed. I didn't know if she had been like that all night or had just removed them. I made a note to ask her later on.

By now Tick was rubbing her cunt and he spread her legs wide. One leg was now on the floor on one side of his legs and the other was over the arm of the chair. Her cunt was wide open and Tick started to insert a finger. Maggie's head was now back on his shoulder and out of sight of his eyes and she looked at me and winked in that provocative way. I nearly shot my load there and then. I didn't dare move in case I scared Tick and he stopped. Tick then asked Maggie to stand up and he removed her skirt. She was now completely naked from the waist down and looked magnificent with stockings and suspenders on and her blouse open completely with her tits hanging out.

Maggie then told Tick to lie on the floor on his back, which he did, with his feet pointing towards me. Maggie then stood over his face and slowly lowered herself until her cunt was about two inches above his mouth. Her cunt was wide open and waiting for him to lick it. Tick obliged by lifting his head and licking away at her cunt. Maggie kept raising herself higher so he couldn't reach and then lowering herself almost to his mouth again. Each time she made sure he had to lift his head to reach her.

After a while, Maggie leaned forward and started to undue the buckle on the belt of his jeans. By now her cunt was right on his face and he could lap away at it without lifting his head. I couldn't see the cunt action now but was engrossed with what Maggie was doing. She opened the top of his jeans and slowly slid the zip down. She then sat up and bent forward until she could pull his jeans off. This was a new departure because last week his jeans and underpants only went down to his ankles, presumably so he could at least quickly pull them up and run out of the door if I woke up. Now they were supremely confident that I would do no such thing and felt able to get naked.

Maggie once again presented her cunt to his waiting tongue by sitting upright and lowering herself right onto his face. I could now see a huge lump in his underpants. Maggie obviously saw it too as she leaned forward and started to massage it outside his pants. Slowly she inserted her hand and began to wank him. In front of me now was this vision of my wife, naked except for a wide open blouse, suspenders and stockings, sitting on the face of a man on the floor of our house, with her hands in his underpants giving him a wank. You couldn't write a story about this.

Maggie then slowly pulled Tick's underpants down and off. She then picked up his jeans and pants and threw them onto the settee alongside me. This was further proof that things had moved on and they no longer thought I would wake up. I had to lay there with another mans trousers and underpants across my legs without moving.

Maggie then grasped the huge prick that was standing up in front of her and began to slowly wank it, her hand going slowly up and down the shaft. Maggie gives a really accomplished handjob and I knew Tick was having the time of his life. She then leaned forward and began the process of giving him a blowjob by taking his cock in her mouth and slowly moving it in and out of her mouth. This is one of her best skills and he was receiving the best she could do. Naturally he didn't last long with such expert attention. The whole of his cock was disappearing in and then out of her throat. He continued to lick at her cunt while she sucked him off. This was the most erotic thing I had ever seen.

Tick began to shake and was obviously about to come and Maggie, ever the one not to miss an opportunity, pulled his cock out of her mouth just as he came and the spunk jumped into the air. She put the cock back into her mouth and swallowed every drop off it, finally licking it clean.

It was then over. In only a few minutes they had got dressed and Tick had gone. We talked and decided it was what we both wanted and enjoyed and would continue with. She expressed concern that one day he might suspect I'm not asleep and we would have to be more inventive. I said I thought it might be time for her to seduce someone else into experiencing her charms, besides Tick. She thought that was a good idea and said she would see what she could do. I asked her if she had had an orgasm with Tick yet and she said no. I knew she was difficult to satisfy and we agreed that there needed to be more 'incidents' and for longer before she had an orgasm. We also discussed her not wearing knickers and she said that she had not worn them all night and wouldn't do so in future. She also promised to tell me if there were any 'incidents' as we started calling them when I wasn't there.