Boyd and Fiona

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumblegrum
bumblegrum
1,016 Followers

I woke before Boyd the following morning; he had slept naked and was stretched out on his back, with evidence of a nice little morning woody. The temptation was too great and I leaned over and took his hard cock into my mouth, licking and sucking as I did so. I took his balls into my mouth, rolling them around, then returned to his cock, licking and slurping the whole length.

Boyd had to wake with all that attention, and he leaned up on his elbows, still half asleep but with an expression of total bliss and something like worship on his face.

"Oh god, Sir, this is so ... so beautiful, so ... I've never had an experience even remotely like this. Please don't stop, Sir, please, I beg you, let me cum in your mouth."

I tightened the seal around his cock, and using just the tip of my tongue, worked over it while he shivered and moaned in ecstasy. I also knew that he wouldn't last and kept him on edge as long as I could while he shook and squealed. I knew when he was about to blow; his cock swelled and he shook as if he was having a seizure. Then he screamed as he exploded in my mouth, and I swallowed his salty/sweet spend.

Boyd eventually relaxed and looked at me as if he could hardly believe what had happened.

"That's a reward for being a good little boy yesterday; taking anal so well, for your great idea about Fiona and for a magic blowjob last night."

"Oh Sir, that's just what I want to be; to be your good little boy that you can take whenever you need to—and punish me if I misbehave. I know I haven't liked physical pain, but the idea of you spanking me is starting to turn me on. Please Sir, say you'll at least think about it."

I smiled and stroked his cheek, and he blushed with pleasure.

Boyd and I were sitting in the lounge when Fiona appeared, dressed only in jeans and a tee, her feet bare. She looked at us resentfully, tinged with just a little jealousy.

Boyd spoke first. "Fiona, Jerry and I know that you're a bit uncomfortable about our relationship, and we both want you to understand that this will do nothing to damage our ties to each other. As a sort of peace offering, Jerry and I would like to take you out to dinner this evening at the Excelsior. Would you be in that?"

Fiona thought for a minute, then agreed albeit rather coolly, but it was a start. That evening, Boyd and I were dressed in tuxes (I hate them) but when Fiona appeared, our jaws both hit the floor simultaneously. She was dressed in a silky green dress which matched her eyes and set off her red gold hair perfectly. Cut an inch or two above the knee, and with a deep cleavage that provided a perfect background for her gorgeous tits, encased in a cunningly designed bra that provided the necessary support but displayed its contents to very best effect. She wore four inch patent pumps; her hair and makeup were obviously professionally done and her perfume added the finishing touch to a stunning presentation. In short, she was a living, breathing invitation to any form of erotic speculation.

She acknowledged Boyd and I, again with some reservation, but the limo we had ordered took us to the Excelsior with little delay. Heads, both male and female, turned as we walked through the restaurant and settled for what turned out to be an excellent meal. Boyd ordered the best champagne and made sure Fiona's glass stayed full. She soon relaxed and started to giggle at the slightest provocation, her hand resting first on Boyd's arm, then on mine.

"Fiona," Boyd started eventually, "Just what is your problem with Jerry? He and I are good friends, and I know he's not going to try and take me away from you; in any case, I wouldn't go."

I said nothing, but watched Fiona closely. The champagne had loosened her tongue, and also her inhibitions. "Boyd, darling, I love you so much, but I'm also jealous of what you're getting from Jerry. I have needs, too, deep-seated and powerful, and I've seen his amazing cock, and I don't know why I can't get some of it. I'm starting to think that I don't have anything to offer a guy like Jerry."

I spluttered and coughed and Fiona looked concerned. "Fiona, if only you knew. God, you are so hot, I'd be worried that my cock would melt if it got anywhere near you. I've just been worried that, because you are Boyd's husband, you'd be off limits. But he told me about his fetish about seeing you with another guy, and seeing you writhe and scream as he takes you."

Fiona gasped and looked at Boyd with a half smile on her face. "Is this true, honey?' and he nodded. Fiona turned to me and asked, her voice now smoky and sultry, "And do you think you are man enough to do it?"

"I guess so," was all the answer I needed.

Her smile deepened. "Well, you'd better know I'm not easy and you'll have to work hard for it. Tell you what, if you can make me cum you'll have a second sex slave to do your every bidding."

"And if I can't?"

"Then you'll leave Boyd and me and never come near us again,"

Boyd gasped and looked quite distraught, but I was pretty sure that, with all Boyd had told me about Fiona, I wouldn't fail. In any case, I'd have a lot of fun trying.

Okay, Fiona, deal," and we shook hands.

With that challenge in mind, I had to fight hard to keep my cock from bursting through my pants, but I just managed. Boyd could see what was happening and whispered to me, "Would you like me to help you relieve the pressure?"

I gave him an old fashioned look and Fiona raised an eyebrow but said nothing.

We ended a thoroughly enjoyable evening, and returned to Boyd and Fiona's place where Fiona begged Boyd to sleep with her that night. I agreed without reluctance; I could soon hear sounds of sexual activity from their room, and I laughed to myself. Tomorrow would be a quite different day.

The following day was a public holiday Monday; Boyd and I were up reasonably early. I mentioned the bet from last night and he laughed. "That hot little minx won't be able to resist for too long, although she'll pretend to hate it and to hate you. Once you get her started, she won't be able to stop, then you can do anything you like with—or to her. Just in case you need help, she has very sensitive nipples and gets off on having them pinched and pulled and twisted."

Fiona slept in, eventually showering then joining us in a light gown for breakfast. We exchanged small talk, then I looked across at Boyd who raised an eyebrow in agreement for the fun to start.

Fiona made to return to her bedroom when I stopped her. "Come here, Fiona, time to make good on your challenge."

She looked at me and gave a humourless laugh. "In your dreams, Jerry, that was just the champagne talking."

"Oh, I don't think so, Fiona, like I said, get over here or I will come and get you."

She turned towards the door, and I jumped across the room and grabbed her around the waist. She screamed and struggled to get away, but I dragged her to a straight-backed chair and pulled her down across my lap. She knew immediately what was going to happen and screamed for Boyd to make me stop. But he just laughed and lined up his video camera.

Fiona's curvy bottom was perfectly placed for a good spanking, and I gave her a few strikes through her gown and nightdress with my open hand. That made a bit of a noise, but was hardly painful.

"Is that the best you can do, you bastard?" she shrieked.

With that, I pulled up her gown and nightdress, exposing her perfectly formed bottom, quivering across my knees. This time I doubled the power of my strikes and used an open hand. The effect was immediate, and Fiona screamed with the sting of her spanking. Her abuse increased as well; "You animal, you pig, you bastard ... " and so on. But then her screaming took on a different quality, and I could feel her moving against my knees, trying to grind her pussy against me.

I pushed her onto the floor, where she lay sprawled with her legs open, showing clear signs of arousal.

"Like that, did you, bitch?"

"No, I hated it. Let me go, I don't want to do this any more."

I don't care what you want, Fiona, this is my call, and you will do what I tell you."

"No, you can't make me, you lowlife crap."

I wasn't in the mood for any more of her bad mouthing, and shouted, "Bedroom, Now."

She kept up the abuse, so I grabbed both arms, twisting them behind her and frogmarched her into the master bedroom, throwing her face down on the bed. I got in several more satisfying spanks before she struggled to turn and face me. Her eyes blazed, seemingly with hatred and anger, but just a touch of fear, fear, I thought, not of being harmed but of losing the bet.

"Leave me alone, you beast, or I'll ..."

She didn't have an opportunity to go any further before I grabbed her wrists, and as Boyd handed me handcuffs, I fastened her to the bed-head.

Now she turned her sights onto her husband, "Fuck you, Boyd, you traitor. You just want to keep his cock for yourself."

An interesting comment, but Boyd just laughed.

Fiona thrashed her legs around and spit and swore at me as she did so, but I was able to stretch her legs wide open and fasten them to the end of the bed.

"Quite the little hellcat, isn't she?" I commented to Boyd, who laughed again.

"Tame her and she'll give you the ride of your life, Sir."

"No, go away, leave me alone," she whined, but I was taking no notice. I had the gorgeous Fiona just where I wanted her, and I was going to make the most of it, ironically, with the help of her husband.

I started by kissing her, avoiding her snarling mouth but running my tongue into the delicate shell of her ear, nibbling the lobe and kissing and licking behind her ear and down her neck. Fiona whimpered and wriggled, trying to deny the pleasure that she was clearly experiencing.

I drifted my hands down the side of her chest, then up again, cupping her generous breasts in my hands. Taking one tit in each hand, I squeezed them upwards and outwards so that the crinkled areolas and engorged nipples stood out hard and sensitive. Fiona gasped and sobbed quietly as I massaged these delightful cones, then bent my head and licked across first one then the other. My treatment had made her nipples extra sensitive and she shook and screamed. "Oh god, please stop, please leave me alone, you don't know what this is doing to me; I don't want to ..."

"Oh I think I do know, Fiona, and I think you do want to." I responded, and took each nipple between a finger and thumb and twisted them to again make her scream, then pulled them out to their full extent, creating cones of pale tit flesh.

I looked across at Boyd who had a broad grin on his face. "Yes, master, take her however, whenever, wherever you want. I'm okay with that—as long as I get some too."

"Okay, slut, we're not finished yet," and I turned back to Fiona and started to kiss down her chest, running my tongue into her belly-button and then down towards her sex. The perfume of her arousal was a potent aphrodisiac, as if I needed one. I stopped and looked closely at her pussy, the outer lips open and the inner lips soft, turning a dusky pink and ready to welcome an intruder.

I started by running my tongue across her inner lips, tasting her juices. Fiona mewled and whimpered in her excitement, now having lost control of her anger and rejection. I rolled my tongue and plunged it into her as deep as it would go. Then I dragged my tongue up, out and along her opening to discover the hard nub of her clit at the top.

This treatment was causing Fiona to become crazy. She screamed and thrashed, her juices flowing freely, coating my face in a delicious distillation of her essence, something I knew I could never tire of.

I moved my head away and she groaned in frustration. That groan changed quickly to a cry of delight as I pushed two fingers into her sopping cunt, turning my hand and moving upwards until I located her "G" spot. The result was dramatic and immediate. Fiona howled her delight, struggling against her bonds; as an added bonus, I was able to flick her engorged clit with my thumb.

By this time, Fiona had forgotten all her antagonism and was begging me to fuck her. "Oh god, Jerry, I had no idea how good this could be. Please, do me hard. I want you to fuck me and show me what it's like to be taken by a dominant man. Please make me your fuck toy."

I needed no further pleas. I undressed quickly, displaying my rigid, throbbing member, then turning to Boyd, asked him for a pillow to slip under her hips.

"How do you feel about this, Boyd?" I needed to be sure there weren't too many complications.

"Jerry, you've no idea how hot I think this is. I want to see Fiona being taken, to hear her scream with ecstasy and to watch her orgasm. She is such a beautiful woman and to see her really let go in a climax would be superb."

Fiona moaned and gasped as I returned and again ran my tongue from her puckered arsehole along her slit and up to her clit. Then I moved up the bed between her spread legs, taking my weight on my arms, and positioned my dripping cock against her pussy.

"Ready for this, slut?" I enquired.

Fiona moaned and looked at me through hazy eyes. "Please, Jerry, please don't tease me. I want it so badly. I need you to fill me up with your big, hot cock and cum hard in my poor neglected pussy."

Unwilling (or unable) to resist such an appeal from this beautiful woman, spreadeagled under me and sobbing in her compelling need, I impaled her hot, wet pussy with my engorged cock in one long, fierce stroke.

Fiona screamed, mainly from her frenzied passion, but also with a touch of sensual pain from my forceful penetration. Her cunt hung on to me as if my cock was a long lost lover inviting me in, then clinging as I moved back.

At this time, I glanced over at Boyd and said, "Release her."

Fiona's reaction was immediate. Her legs thrashed round me, pulling me into her even deeper, and she flung her arms round my head, pulling me down into a hot wet kiss, her tongue trying to rape my mouth, then she raked my back with her nails as her ecstasy grew.

My long steady penetrations were met with moans turning to gasps. Then I changed to short, hard, fast thrusts, and this led to the reaction I expected. Her sweet, hot pussy gripped at me even harder and she screamed, writhing and thrashing on the bed as her climax gained in power.

I knew neither of us would last much longer; the electric tingle signalling my own impending explosion was making itself felt in my lower abdomen and balls, and as I neared the peak, Fiona 's orgasm burst upon her. She gave one last harsh scream and her body went rigid as her fiery cunt contracted around my now expanding cock so that I shouted my own triumph as I flooded her with my spend.

I rolled away from Fiona, not wanting to crush her, my shrinking cock leaving her with a clear "pop". Then I looked over at Boyd. He was staring at his wife as if hypnotised, and Fiona must have noticed this at the same time.

I was astonished when Fiona looked at me with a panic-stricken expression, then left the bed, grabbing her gown, and rushed from the room.

Boyd looked troubled, and without further words, followed his wife into the lounge. I heard raised voices but couldn't make out any words, and when the voices stopped, I followed them into the lounge. Fiona had tears streaming down her face and Boyd's face was contorted with a mixture of grief and apprehension.

"Jerry ..." Fiona started, "Jerry ... oh god, I don't think I can go on."

Boyd took over. "Jerry, Fiona told me that she can't deal with the outcome of her own challenge and can't face the prospect of being your sex slave."

"Is that true, Fiona?" I asked, but all she could do was to nod her head in reply. "Why is that?" I continued, but her expression was wooden.

"I just can't Jerry, and I think it would be best if you were to leave and not come back."

To say I was gobsmacked would be a total understatement. "But why won't you give me an explanation?"

Fiona lost it. "I don't owe you an explanation; I don't owe you anything, now get out or I will call the cops and have you thrown out."

"Whoa, I get the message; I'm gone." Turning to Boyd, I said, "I'm sorry it had to end this way, Boyd—I think we had something good going here. Still, I'm not going to stay where I'm not wanted."

I packed my bag and headed for the door. Boyd stopped me, touching my hand with a gesture of sympathy. "I'm sorry, Jerry, but thank you for taking this so well. I don't know what's got into Fiona; maybe she needs some professional help."

"Maybe, Boyd; in any case, good luck, but please, don't be too hard on Fiona; she has enough troubles. See you around."

I returned to the shop and a routine of pizzas, takeaways and work. Plenty of that, which was a blessing; it enabled me to keep my mind off what had happened.

The following Saturday, I trolled my favourite bars, half-heartedly looking for female company, but I knew instinctively that that wasn't going to work; I couldn't forget Fiona that easily.

The following week was devoted to work again, and I made some headway with one or two trickier problems that I'd been putting off. I was closing up on the Saturday around midday when the doorbell rang. Sighing again about late customers, I went to the front, where, to my amazement, Boyd and Fiona stood watching for me.

They had both changed. Boyd was looking gaunt and worn; Fiona looked drained and seemed to have lost some weight. Her hair was pulled up in a straggly ponytail, her makeup, such as it was, looked haphazard, and her expression was one of anxiety compounded by fear.

Neither of them spoke for a while, until Boyd asked, in a broken voice, "Jerry, do you think we might talk to you—please."

I hesitated, deliberately, then said, "Okay, go through to the back room, but this had better not take too long; I've got a date later this afternoon," a bare-faced lie, but they weren't to know.

They perched on the edge of chairs looking most uncomfortable. "Jerry, I don't know what to say ..." Boyd started, but I had some resentment to deal with. "Why are you here, then", I asked in a hard voice.

At this, Fiona burst into tears and I hit back, "I don't think the waterworks are going to get us very far, Fiona." And she looked at me seemingly without hope.

"Jerry, when you left, you asked me not to be too hard on Fiona. Could I ask you the same thing now, please?" Boyd defended his wife, and I was touched.

"Touché," I replied, and looking at Fiona, I apologised for being unpleasant. "Perhaps we can start again; Fiona, can you tell me why you're both here?"

"Jerry, I'm so very sorry for what I said; I fouled up big time when I told you to leave. The truth is I was scared out of my wits—I couldn't face what I feared was going to happen."

"Which was?"

"That if I gave myself to you, you would brutalise me and hurt me really badly."

"Fiona, what on earth makes you think that?"

Boyd stepped in. "Jerry, Fiona probably hasn't told you about Dimasi and Westhope. These were guys she hooked up with just before we got together, although I knew her pretty well at that stage, and I saw what they did to her. Fiona needed to find an outlet for her submissive nature, but they were just off the planet. Dimasi put her in hospital, and Westhope came close. Fiona made a vow that she would never again allow herself to be treated like that."

"I see," I responded, "and when I won the bet, Fiona was catapulted back to that time. Fiona, couldn't you have trusted me?"

"Why? I hardly knew you, except that you were Boyd's lover, and you had taken him anally when I knew he had a horror of that idea."

"Hmm. Okay, fast forward two weeks. What's changed?"

Boyd again. "Jerry, I want to apologise too. Fiona and I have talked this over and over, got very little sleep and eaten hardly anything. But when it's all boiled down, we both regret what was said, and we both want you back in our lives. Fiona said that she was scared of you, and that was the main focus, but she came to understand that totally unlike Dimasi or Westhope, you were prepared to accept her relationship with me. They wanted me out of Fiona's life, and the assaults happened when she refused to do so. You're different."

bumblegrum
bumblegrum
1,016 Followers