Boys on the Beach

Story Info
While sunbathing on the beach, the scene heats up.
1k words
4.15
39.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun is sparkling off the water as the two young men play ball across from each other. Their youthful maleness enhances the warm feeling between my legs. The rich fantasies that Michael shares with me make it possible for me to tap into the endless current of sexual energy that surrounds us. Of the scores of women lying on this pebble beach, I may be the only one keenly aware of how the tightness of my pink thong bathing suit hugs my cunt, the lips pouting against the fabric between my legs. It would be wonderful to be sitting in this lounge chair with some eager lips lapping at my pussy while I watch the two young men enjoying their sport.

We are on vacation, miles away from home, miles away from the pressures of earning a living and taking care of all that surrounds us there. My lover sits beside me and my hands keep wandering over to caress his skin. They long to wrap around his sleeping cock and call it out of its rest into attention. My mouth wishes it could feel the fullness of his stiff rod thrusting into my throat. What would happen if I did that? My mind wanders...

The two young men look up as I reach over and adjust Mike's suit to free up his rigid prick. In admiration they watch as I bend across the chaise lounge to take his cock in my mouth. Watching me lap eagerly at my lover's cock, the young men drew closer. I can see the effect I am having from the corner of my eye as the bulges begin to grow in the front of their bodies. Mike also looks up at them with a very satisfied look, as if saying, "Yes, she is all mine. She is mine to serve me in any way I like."

His frank expression seems to invite them closer. They accept the implied invitation and take two steps towards us. One of the young men can not resist, a soft groan escaping from his mouth as he takes a few more steps towards us and sits down on the chaise besides me. Leaning over to serve my master reveals my ample round buttocks and the sweet triangle of my pussy held in by the pink thong.

Mike looks over at the young man with a subtle nod of the head. Before long, the youthful hand reaches out and begins stroking the rounded flesh of my ass. Each stroke leads me to open my throat deeper to receive the hardening flesh that is held between my lips. With a groan of my own, I open up my legs to give the young man access to the encased pinkness that flows out from the joining of my cheeks. His hands move from my ass and are welcomed between my legs. His avid fingers slip under the edge of my suit to find the wetness that had been there all day. Mike's cock grows as he watches the young man lick his lips in anticipation of what might be possible. Mike gently lifts my head away from his lap and asks me to stand up so the young man can take off my thong and have free access to my wet pussy. I comply without hesitation.

Freed now from the pink fabric, my pussy lips swell in response to the attention from both men. Standing between them, one in front and one behind, my cunt aches to be touched. Knowing what I like, Mike reaches over and pulls up on the skin above my clit, lifting the hood and revealing my own small erection. This shameless exposure makes me even more desperate to be touched. Mike quickly plants his lips around my clit and begins to suck and lick my pussy in the way he alone knows how. The young man behind me reaches both hands up to my hips, caressing the fullness of my ass and looking forward to his own opportunity to lick at my cunt.

Mike releases me and once again pulls me down to take his cock in my mouth. This action opens me up to the boy behind me and I heard his sharp intake of breath as the smell of my hot cunt hits him. His hands are still on my ass, and he uses them to spread my cheeks and open up the hidden places to him. He holds himself off long enough to have a good look at my plump pussy and the small brown star of my anus. His lips then find their way as he licks from the bottom to the top, including my clit, my cunt, and my ass. I shudder with delight, clasping Mike's cock in my throat with the pleasure of having attention from these two men.

The whole population on the beach had stopped what they are doing to watch the torrid scene unfolding. Again Mike nods his approval to the young man, and he instinctively pulls away and stands to pull down his suit and let loose his ample, pulsing cock. My cunt in the air makes it easy for him to slide the head of his prick into the soft damp folds of my pussy. I choke with the thrill of two cocks in me, my lover's cock thrusting into my mouth, and this young stranger's cock thrusting into my cunt. He begins to move in and out, his hands gripping my hips to keep me from falling away from him. A moan of deep pleasure escapes from me as I feel both cocks grow, one deep in my threat, the other deep in my pussy. The young man begins to move his prick in and out in quick thrusts. His excitement is not contained, and before long he leans back with a look that could be mistaken for pain, and shoots his heavy load of hot cum deep into my pussy. I gasp as he shudders inside me and open my throat deeper to allow my love's hard cock to find its own release deep inside my throat.

All around us people begin to clap their hands together, excited to be witnessing such an unabashed display of passion. As I straighten up and looked around, I see many eyes looking at me hungrily. Without needing any instruction, I lay down on the chaise with my legs spread wide and my head thrown back, waiting for the next two eager cocks to come forward and fill me up.