Boys Will Be Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eagle1
Eagle1
195 Followers

Then I placed the mushroom head of my dick against the swollen, inflamed lips of her cunt. I pushed forward and her lips parted easily for me, so stretched by her earlier fucking that they allowed me to slide all the way inside in one long stroke.

"Oh, God!" she moaned loudly as my cock slid deep into her.

She pressed her ass back against me in response, trying to get me as deep in her as possible. I grabbed the sides of her ass and began to fuck her. I immediately began to screw her hard, there was no stopping me. My dick slid in and out of her horny pussy using long hard strokes. I was staring down at her beautiful ass as I fucked her, her ass cheeks were shaking with each impact. Our sex making a constant slap, slap, slapping noise as my groin connected loudly against her.

And she felt good. Her cunt was so hot, so warm around my thrusting rod as I fucked her with as much intensity as I was worth. This girl was capable of multiple orgasms and I hoped our audience was taking notes as she came again from the thorough screwing I giving her!

"Ohhhhh...ohhhhh...ohhhhh..." she moaned repeatedly, cumming again.

Her cunt spasmed violently around my driving cock! Still I fucked her doggy style right there in the shower with God and several other witnesses taking in my slapping hard dick pushing and pulling against her ass.

"Oh, God!" she cried out, recovering, "Fuck me up the ass!"

I didn't need to be told twice. I had been staring at her ass the entire time, desperately wanting to be in there. I slid my cock out of her slick pussy and ran the mushroom head up the crack of her sexy ass. It stopped at the entrance to her asshole.

I pushed forward, but her ass wouldn't give.

I pushed harder, trying to squeeze the head inside her tight hole. Still no luck. I looked at the shower, hoping a bottle of shampoo or body wash was available. Now I was in luck! Sure enough there it was. I reached over and grabbed it, scrambling to get it open. I poured some onto my cock, rubbing it all over the head and shaft. I put the bottle back as I prepared to try again.

I placed my now lubed up cock at the entrance to her asshole again. Then I pushed forward and watched my hard dick slowly slide into Julie's asshole.

"Oh, fuck!" she moaned with pleasure and pain, "Oh, my God!"

My cock was halfway up her ass. I slid partway out and than rammed it back in, this time jamming my entire dick into her rectum. She moaned in pain. I grabbed the sides of her ass and held it against me. I looked down at her ass, loving how it looked with my cock disappearing into her tight asshole. I began to fuck her, gentle at first so as not to hurt her. In and out of her asshole I went, over and over. In no time at all, she relaxed and was actually ramming her ass backwards to meet my thrusts. She was moaning loudly as her ass got fucked, and she was losing control again. I slid my hand around to the front of her body, my fingers finding her clit as I fucked her ass. As soon as my fingers rubbed her clit her orgasm exploded.

"OHHHHHHH GOD!" she cried out so loud I figured the whole building must have heard her, "OHHHHHHHH GOD! OHHHHHHHH! OHHHHH FUCK!"

She came as hard as ever, actually gasping for breath, heart pounding, her ass and cunt convulsing. I let out a groan, she was so fine.

"Oh, God," I groaned against her, "I need your pussy."

We wasted no time. As I pulled out she climbed into my waiting arms and I lifted her like a feather. She hung on to me wrapping her sexy legs around my waist and I leaned back against the shower wall, lifting her by the legs up and down onto my big shaft as we went.

"Give me some of that ass," Randy begged, coming over to us.

He moved up behind her, grabbed onto her ass, and then he started fingering her in her freshly fucked asshole.

I pulled my dick out of her pussy to accommodate him and in the process my soldier became wedged between Julie's stomach and my six-pack. We were so wet in the spray of the shower that I was able to continue thrusting between our bodies, rubbing in the friction created as our damp bodies pressed together. Randy continued to slide his finger in and out of her ass, but then finally pulled it out and replaced it by wedging his thick cock into the rosebud of her ass instead. We were of the same general height, so I was able to easily reposition myself back inside her pussy. I could feel our thick cocks moving in rhythm together, one in each hole.

Harry came over to us and I adjusted Julie's legs to get them up as high as possible. Harry eager for any action moved his hand between my chest and Julie's in order to grab onto her breast. He started trying to thrust his cock closer towards us desperately. Luckily for him, Randy had little staying power. Unlike me who had more practice with women, most of my buddies in the locker room were not that experienced, either that or the excitement was too much for them.

When Randy pulled away Harry slipped in behind him, filling up the void left in her ass.

I could only keep thrusting because I was pinned against the wall. Julie's dazed eyes looked back at me, a mix of pleasure and pain, moaning and groaning.

Fuck I needed her pussy so badly.

I rammed into her hard, the warmth of her vagina engulfing me on each thrust. I was voracious. Harry quickly lost it and pulled out of her ass. If anyone else wanted the opportunity to try it, I didn't give them the option. Pulling away from the wall, my lips found hers and I began to kiss her, but we were forced to break the kiss as I began to fuck her really hard, bouncing in and out of her cunt, faster and faster. But I was finally losing it. Her huge breasts were bouncing violently up and down between with each time I rocked her down on my dick. Her feet were flailing behind my thrusting ass. My cock jack hammered in and out of her helpless body.

"Oh, God," I groaned, "I'm cumming!"

"Oh, yes Marc," she moaned excitedly, "Cum inside me! I can't get enough of your cock!"

I couldn't have pulled out if I'd wanted to; I pumped her a few more times before I lost it. I slid my dick inside her all the way and held it there buried deeply. A long thick stream of cum fired out the top of my dick and into her pussy.

I groaned, shooting out more semen into her womb, and she held me close to her, ensuring that she would get all of it. We kissed softly for a minute, as the showers continued to run around us.

One of the other guys had gone to get those players who were still in the locker room. Steve and Greg came in ready to fuck. As I pulled her off my dick I saw that even Assistant Coach Skinner had came into the shower. He was only just out of college and so not much more than six or seven years older than the rest of us. But even being a figure of authority, he clearly had his cock out of his pants and was stroking it.

I don't know if this was what Julie or her friends had in mind when she taken the bet to come in here, but there was no stopping it now. In addition to those of us already in the showers, seven more guys had just shown up who had still been in the locker room. The guys helped off of me and went to work on her. We all trailed behind as she was carried into the locker room itself. We were all dripping wet, leaving a trail of water behind us. All the new guys took turns fucking her, making it a competition as they gave each other high fives for particularly powerful performances.

When Bill, the runt of the litter, finally got a chance to slip back into her pussy, he was sorely disappointed, "What the fuck did you guys do? She's so loose; it's like fucking the Grand Canyon."

Someone helpfully suggested that Bill fuck her up the ass instead and that helped him create enough friction to cum.

We all wanted to continue fucking her as long as we could. I fucked her pussy at least two more times between rounds of other guys, but didn't cum, preferring to prolong the experience.

But some of the guys were expected home, so they fucked her pussy at least once for good measure, some not even taking off their clothes, and left.

Of all of us, Skinner was the most patient and the most careful, preferring to watch as his horny players had their wicked way with Julie. Finally after everyone had left except for Steve and me, he finally made his move, reaching over to Julie and grabbing her breast. She giggled almost drunkenly. Skinner had one leg between hers on one of the benches, his arms pinned hers down. His face was merely inches from hers as he looked at her silently for an instant.

She looked up at him, and her breathing deepened.

He slowly bent to kiss her. His lips touched hers and, pecking her softly. His cock hanging outside his pants grew noticeably harder when Julie parted her lips, allowing his tongue entry. His tongue touched hers, exploring her mouth as they kissed for the first time.

He released her arms and her small hand held the back of his head as they kissed. She was writhing her crotch into his thigh as their kiss grew more urgent. Skinner caressed up and down the side of her small body, running his hand over her leg and the side of her ass as they made out.

His hand slid down between her legs. He began to gently rub her pussy and she kissed him with more intensity, her own small hand sliding down his body. Her hand found his dick as his finger gently caressed up and down the moist lips of her cunt, all the while sucking her upper lip into his mouth.

He dipped a finger into her tight hole.

"Oh..." she moaned, breaking the kiss temporarily.

He pushed his finger all the way inside her. He began to slide it in and out of her. In turn Julie's fingers circled his cock as he fucked her pussy with his finger. He still had on his shirt and jeans. Skinner had been a college man and I knew there was plenty I could yet learn from his technique. I watched it intensely. Of the many dicks that Julie had taken that evening, mine was by far the biggest, longest and thickest, although a couple other guys were also pretty thick. By contrast Skinner was long and thin.

Could he make her cum?

In answer Skinner pulled his hand out of her pussy. He stepped away and shed his clothes. When he was finished he slid his hand up her smooth leg as he bent to kiss her once more. Their lips smacked loudly as his hand found the warmth of her pussy and began to rub. His fingers began to caress her puckered lips with his digits. She was incredibly juicy, her lips were so slick. His finger found her clit and he began to tease it, rubbing it gently.

She moaned into his mouth, her hand diving back towards his dick. Unable to take much more, she eased him onto his side on the bench, gradually rolling him onto his back so that she was straddling him. I groaned as I watched.

Her hand gripped his shaft, stroking it expertly as she stared at it. He watched Julie bend towards his dick. Her tongue snaked out and licked the top of his helmet, and he gasped.

Still stroking him, she slowly licked down to the base. She sucked one of his balls into her mouth, and his hands went down and held the sides of her head, holding her down there. With a loud slurp she released his ball, and licked back up his pole.

Staring at him with her beautiful blue eyes, she eased his cock into her hungry mouth, sliding her lips down his shaft. She expertly took his entire dick into her warm mouth, holding it there for an instant, before sliding her lips back up to the top.

Then Julie began to bob her head up and down Skinner's prick, expertly slurping hungrily on it. Skinner gently held her hair back out of her face as she gave him amazing head, we could now see her pretty face much better.

She pulled his cock out of her mouth and she looked at him, smiling. She crawled towards him on the bench. She pressed crotch against his shaft and she began to rub herself against him as her searching lips found his.

They kissed sloppily as they ground together. He boldly slid his hands up her back. From behind, we could see up her short legs to her ass. My gaze trailed further up her body, up her back. His hands caressed her breasts, squeezed them, feeling her hard nipples as he kissed all around her chest. She was breathing heavily, watching his tongue lick around her nipple.

Then he sucked it into his mouth. Trying not to take her tits away from his mouth, Julie raised her ass a little. Her hot, wet pussy was now pressed against his shaft, and she began to rub herself against him. They were both gasping for breath as her lips again found his, and her tongue darted inside his mouth.

She reached underneath her, breaking the kiss. Her small hand raised his cock up into the air and she pressed her hungry slit against his head. Her eyes glazed over as she slowly eased his dick inside her welcoming hole until he was halfway inside her.

She moaned in pleasure, her tightness stretching around his manhood. Skinner's hands slid down to her soft ass, squeezing and spreading her white ass cheeks.

Inadvertently, he allowed me to have the perfect view of Julie's pink cunt lips stretching outward around the mid point of his cock. She slid her pussy off of most of his dick, before slamming her ass down on his lap, driving his entire rod into her needy twat.

"Oh, yes!" she moaned a little louder.

Skinner began to thrust his hips up into the air. She began to ride him, sliding his meat in and out of her. He pulled her down on him, his mouth finding hers and they locked into a kiss.

I had an amazing view of the Assistant Coach's dick ramming upwards into Julie's eager cunt, over and over. He began to stroke my dick, watching them. Skinner had a good grip of her ass cheeks and was spreading them as if he was trying to give us a show.

She moaned into his mouth and it was clear she was cumming soon.

Forced to break the kiss, her moans carried across the room. Skinner did all the work for her, slamming his hard dick upwards into her and as she finally settled down, he slowed.

He gently eased her off of him, and I could hear the noise his cock made when it slipped out of her wet twat. Skinner rolled her over onto her back, and Julie obediently lay on the bench with her legs spread wide, invitingly.

Skinner bent down between her legs and immediately began lightly licking her sensitive slit.

"Oh..." she sighed.

He slid his hands under her ass, holding her soft ass cheeks as he slid his tongue into her steamy hole, tasting her juices. He gently sucked her lips into his mouth, running his tongue over them softly but quickly. She squirmed beneath him, her hand reaching between her legs and holding his head there. She closed her eyes, concentrating on the intense feelings that he was giving her.

Skinner released the lips of her cunt, and slowly licked his way up to her clitoris.

"Oh, God..." she groaned as pure pleasure shot up her spine.

His tongue teased around her tiny button, nudging at times but never truly focusing on it. He held her clit between his lips, and his tongue danced over it rapidly. She moaned a little louder, writhing her pussy up into his face. He began to run his tongue lightly up and down her clit relentlessly, driving her towards the edge.

She was losing it, a big orgasm coming on.

"Oh, God!" she finally moaned as the intensity wore off a little.

Skinner kissed her twat one last time before kissing his way up her stomach. He briefly stopped at her tits, kissing and sucking at her nipples, before continuing on up her chest. He kissed up her neck and her mouth quickly found his and they kissed passionately.

As if with a mind of its own, his hard dick found the entrance to her treasure and he slid inside her warmth in one eager stroke. She grunted into his mouth as her pussy was filled up.

Once more, he was sheathed in Julie's warmth. Skinner sent his tongue into her mouth as he slowly slid most of his long dick out of her. He slid back into her hard. She grunted and her hands clawed at his back, as her feet caressed up and down his legs.

He began to fuck her at a steady pace, kissing her lustfully as his pole drilled in and out of her. I watched Julie raise her feet in the air. I could see the pink bottoms of her feet; her short legs spread wide, my buddy's ass thrusting faster and faster. I watched Skinner break the kiss, and could now hear her moans loader without his mouth to muffle them.

Her tits were bouncing up and down with every thrust, and I knew he was ready to cum at the sight. I stroked my cock a few more times and stifled a moan as it spasmed in my hand, shooting cum onto the floor, and on my hand.

Skinner continued to pound into her harder and harder. Her feet were flailing helplessly behind him; her eyes were closed, wincing in ecstasy.

"Ohhhhhhhh, God!" she cried as pleasure exploded within her and her entire body was engulfed in flames as her orgasm overtook her.

Her legs were outstretched; her hands were clawing at him. Skinner was losing it as well, increasing the pace further.

"I'm cumming!" he grunted, thrusting a few more times.

He slid his entire penis far inside her, holding himself there. Julie wrapped her arms and legs around him, holding him tight. He moaned, dick spasming inside her.

Skinner lay on top of Julie, softening inside her, for a few minutes, kissing. Their lips smacked loudly as they caught their breath. He got off of her, sliding out of her sloppy cunt.

"I think maybe someone needs to take this lady home," he said warmly.

I volunteered eagerly. Julie went back to her locker room and I put on the rest of my clothes too.

We met at my truck.

When we got inside she said, "Thanks, Marc. It was nice of you to give me a ride home."

"That's okay," I replied, "My motives are completely selfish. I just wanted to fuck you again without all the other guys around."

I thought she would resist my coarse advances, but she didn't seem surprised and readily agreed to the idea. Knowing her from around the school, I was a little shocked at what a cocksucking slut she had turned out to be.

Her pussy had to be sore from all the lays she had just received. But she had the stamina of a porn star.

We pulled into a quiet wooded parking spot where a lot of the high school kids went to make out. Julie wasted no time. Taking off her seatbelt, she moved over to straddle me in the driver's seat, resting her back against the steering wheel. I felt up her skirt, eager to get her panties off. However, when my finger brushed against the soft lips of her vagina, they were moistened from the soaking wetness of her still sopping snatch. It was readily apparent that she hadn't bothered to put any panties on. That's when I started to feel the testosterone fueled urgency of a teenage male right in his prime. I could jerk off up to five times a night easy, as my big balls produced a lot of cum. I could certainly fuck as much or more, having gone nine times during the course of one particularly eventful night once.

We groped each other with youthful need.

I unzipped my pants, grabbing for my cock so I could work it through the front hole in my boxers. I moved her shirt up to reach for her tits and Julie pulled my shirt over my head at the same time so that she could run her hands across my chest, licking and sucking my nipples also. I urgently jostled her, pushing my pants down to free up my cock. Then she grabbed my dick in one hand and placed it at the entrance to her treasure, guiding herself down onto my throbbing rod. There was a low squishing noise as I sank inside her, filling up her sloppy hole. I couldn't get as much leverage as I wanted to in order to thrust, but I got her in a rhythm of moving her hips up and down.

"Baby," I breathed in her ear, "Did you like getting fucked by all those guys?"

Eagle1
Eagle1
195 Followers