Boys Will Be Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eagle1
Eagle1
195 Followers

"Yeah, but not as much as I like making love to you Marc," she moaned in response, "You have the best cock of the lot."

After a minute of moaning, she sighed and said, "That bitch Heather Marshall gave everyone on the basketball team a blowjob last year. I wanted to prove that I could beat her."

My cock was starting to swell in her pussy at the thought.

"But don't you worry about getting knocked up?" I asked, grunting with some effort.

I was wicked excited and the pressure was building in my balls.

"No," she replied, in between moans, "I'm not stupid, I'm on the pill."

I thought it was so funny that women thought of getting laid as much as men did. The motives of the opposite sex were still something of a mystery to me at that point in my young life, even though I got laid with alarming frequency. And ever since I had popped my cherry I had been pussy hungry like every other guy that age, but since I hadn't ever had a steady girlfriend I'd never had to deal all that much with the female psyche.

I was just a guy. It was all about sex and sports.

But mostly sex.

The windows had really started fogging up.

Julie put a hand on the window to steady herself, and as I watched it left a mark as she moved her hand from the pane of glass to my shoulder. Her other hand moved across my smooth chest, playing with one of my nipples and then up my shoulders to move her fingers to play with the gold chain I wore around my neck.

"I'm gonna cum," I finally told her, unable to take any more.

I started groaning, my thrusting becoming very uneven. My balls actually hurt as they tried to squeeze out a last round of cum. Finally, though, I let loose the last few drops I had left in my balls for that night.

We didn't speak much as we put our clothes back on. Both our passions were spent for the evening. So I took her the rest of the way home.

But I thought to myself that the bitch had tasted too good on my hard dick for this to be the last of it. I knew we'd have to find another night together.

When I got home my brother wanted to know what had taken me so long. If it hadn't been for all the marks of the sex I had on me I don't think he'd have believed a word of it....

* * *

Copyright © 2001, 2009 by Eagle1. All rights reserved. All characters portrayed in this story are meant to be over the legal age to consent to sexual activity. Any similarity to characters or situations, real or imagined, is purely coincidental. Unless you happened to be there of course. May be reprinted without permission of author in materials distributed free of charge or on websites where there is no fee charged for access, provided this copyright notice is attached.

Eagle1
Eagle1
195 Followers