Brad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suziesdad
suziesdad
85 Followers

"Better not put any more on then," Brad said.

*********

Sitting down on the bed, she asked, "Have you ever had a tit-job?"

"No" Brad said.

"Well come here and I'll give you one!" Brad stood in front of Angela and she took hold of his cock in a firm grip jerking it up and down. In no time Brad was hard, his cock pointing at the ceiling; He moved closer and Angela guided it between her breasts, it was so long it reached her mouth; she took the head between her lips and sucked it clean.

Taking hold of her breasts, she began to slide them up and down Brad's cock, they moved easily because of her juices, in a few minutes Brad was gasping that he was about to come, Angela opened her mouth and jet after jet of hot, thick cum shot into her mouth. She swallowed every drop and licked her lips, "Mmmm," she moaned.

As Brad recovered, Angela put her feet up on the bed, cupping her breasts she said, "they say that cum makes these bigger, I don't know but it's going to be fun trying!"

Brad felt as though his knees were going to give way, he had just had his first tit-job and it was the most intense orgasm he had ever had!

Angela husked, "why don't you lie down before you fall down, I can suck your cock again while you lick my pussy!"

*********

Brad lay down on the bed and Angela knelt above him, her pussy just above his face. He could see her shaved lips and smell her hot, musky aroma, he flicked out his tongue to taste her. Angela flinched at the touch of his tongue at first, but then she settled into giving Brad a blow-job that would get him hard again so they could fuck.

His mouth was working its magic on her clit and pussy, licking and kissing and gently nibbling until she felt the first stirrings of another orgasm. Brad slipped a finger in alongside his tongue, Angela moaned at this, but she gasped when he inserted another finger alongside the first.

"Ohhhh that feels sooo good" she moaned around Brad's growing cock, Angela could feel her orgasm approach as he licked and sucked and fingered her pussy; "Ohh god, ohhh yesss" she gasped as her orgasm washed over her, her legs shook and her tits bounced as she carried on sucking Brad's cock, feeling it harden in her mouth.

*********

Angela took her mouth off Brad's cock and began to lick his balls; she tasted the salty sweat on them, combined with her juices and his cum. She licked all the way up his shaft, paying special attention to the head, inserting the tip of her tongue into the slit, stimulating the nerve-endings and licking out the pre-cum. Brad closed his eyes and grabbed the sheets as he felt the cum rising up his cock as Angela licked and sucked him to another orgasm.

"Oh god that feels fantastic" he groaned, "I'm not going to be able to hold out much longer!"

"Then don't," Angela said, taking her mouth from his cock, "just lie back and let it happen!" She put her mouth back on Brad's cock just as it erupted with rope after rope of sticky white cum which Angela greedily swallowed.

"Oh Angela, oh fuck, oh yesss" Brad groaned as his cock jumped and jerked in her mouth, spitting its seed down her throat.

"Mmmmm, that was the biggest load yet," Angela moaned, "I hope you've got enough left for my pussy!"

"Plenty more where that came from!" Brad said, "I just need a few minutes to recover." Angela lay down beside him, they kissed deeply, tongues intertwining like two snakes. Taking his mouth from Angela's, Brad took her right breast in his mouth, sucking gently on the nipple, feeling it fill with blood and get hard.

"Ohhh Brad that feels amazing! She gasped, I love having my tits sucked, do the other one."

Cupping her left breast she offered it to Brad's mouth like a delicacy, he took it into his mouth and sucked it gently, getting the same reaction from the nipple. By now, Angela was gasping and moaning as Brad alternated between breasts, nibbling and licking each one in turn. She ran her red-polished nails down his rock hard abs, watching the muscles contract, making his cock twitch and jerk. Angela reached down and began to jerk Brad to another hard-on, all the time her pussy was flooding with her juices as Brad's mouth and tongue worked their magic.

*********

It was not long before Brad's cock started to grow in Angela's hand, she could feel the blood flowing through the veins as it swelled and lengthened; when she had him fully hard, Angela knelt up, straddling Brad's legs, with her back to him. Lowering her pussy until it touched the head, she slid it back and forth, coating it in her juices, and after a few minutes of this she lowered herself until the head of the huge shaft was just inside her.

"Fuck" she gasped, "I'm going to take this slowly or you'll split me in two!"

Leaning back, she put her hands on Brad's chest, and she slowly lowered herself down the huge cock inch by inch, stopping every now and then to let her pussy get used to the monster inside it. Gradually Angela's pussy engulfed Brad's cock as she got used to his size.

"Oh fuck" Angela exclaimed as she sank down to Brad's balls, "you are BIG!"

Putting one arm around her abdomen and the other under her breasts, Brad supported Angela as he began to pump his cock in and out of her pussy.

"OH MY GOD!" Angela screamed as she felt Brad's cock filling her up, "I can feel you in my belly you are so deep!"

Brad continued fucking Angela, raising his hips off the bed so he could get as deep as possible.

"My god you are tight" he grunted, thrusting into Angela's pussy.

"Ohhh goddd, ohhhh yesss" she groaned as Brad increased the pace of his thrusts. His balls slapped against her ass as he pumped faster and faster, his cock a blur as he pounded in and out. He felt a tightening in his scrotum as his balls prepared to deliver another load of hot thick cum.

"I'm going to come!" he groaned loudly.

"Let it flow" Angela moaned, "fill my pussy with your hot cum!"

Brad relaxed and filled her pussy with a huge load of hot sticky cum, he felt it flow back out and coat his cock, lubricating it and making it easier to fuck Angela's pussy. Brad was still hard after his orgasm and, turning Angela onto her right side; he got behind her and curled himself round her ass.

*********

"All my clients like this position!" he whispered into Angela's ear, "lift your left leg and I'll get between them."

Angela raised her shapely left leg, pointing her foot towards the ceiling and Brad got between her legs, in one smooth movement he slid his still hard cock up Angela's sopping wet pussy.

"Ohhhhh" she groaned as Brad filled her once again, he began to thrust in and out, slowly at first but gradually picking up pace.

"My god, don't you EVER get tired?" Angela asked.

"Not of sex!" Brad replied; "But this is the last time, it's getting late and I've got to get going."

"Better make it a good one then!" Angela said, she lay with her arms above her head, her leg raised and her body exposed to Brad's eager hands. As he thrust into Angela, Brad took hold of her full, firm breasts and caressed them, squeezing the nipples gently to get them hard.

"Ohhhh" Angela cried out, "squeeze them harder, play with my clit and make me come!"

Brad did as he was told, taking his left hand away from her breasts, he put it between her legs and began to gently rub and squeeze Angela's clit.

"OH FUCKKK, OHHHH MYYYY GODDD!" Angela yelled as her pussy exploded in a waterfall of her juices, they poured out of her, flooding over Brad's cock, belly and groin, the sheets, and down Angela's thighs.

Brad continued stimulating Angela's pussy, taking her through her first orgasm and onto the next.

"Oh god, Angela moaned, no more, I think I'm going to have a heart attack!"

Brad smiled, "no you're not, you'll just have a mind-blowing orgasm and I'll shoot a load of my hot thick cum up your pussy."

As he said this he felt his sack tightening, he rubbed Angela's clit harder, her orgasm exploded in her pussy and she saw stars in front of her eyes.

"OH CHRIST, OHHHH YESSS, OHHH FUCKKK, OHHH MY GODDD!" she screamed, just then Brad's cock exploded in her pussy, delivering the biggest load of hot thick cum yet.

"OH FUCK, OHHH YESSSS, NGGGGGG," he groaned and fell back on the bed.

"That was DEFINITELY the best fuck of all" Angela said, "now leave me alone and let me get some sleep!"

Brad got dressed and, kissing Angela on the cheek whispered "see you next Friday." Angela put up a hand and waved goodbye, then she lay down and went to sleep, exhausted, with her juices and Brad's cum trickling out of her pussy and onto the sheets.

*********

SATURDAY

Angela woke up at 9am; she was hot and sticky and felt as though she had been put through a wringer! Brad's smell was everywhere, on the sheets, on the pillows and on her. The scent of sweat and sex hung heavy in the bedroom. She got up and had a shower, reluctantly washing off Brad's smell. She remembered back to yesterday and smiled.

"Did I do all that?" she thought, as she remembered.

Angela began to touch herself. As the hot water poured down, she caressed her breasts, rolling and squeezing the nipples between her thumbs and fingers, making them hard. She put a hand between her legs and began to rub her clit, as it got hard Angela put her head back and opened her mouth, gasping for air as her orgasm approached.

She rubbed harder, soon her pussy contracted in orgasm, she slid two fingers inside herself and fingered herself until she screamed "oh fuckk, ohhhhh yesss" as it washed over her, making her shiver and shake, her knees almost buckled underneath her and she grabbed the wall to stop herself falling.

When she had recovered, Angela finished her shower; stepping out of the cubicle, she wrapped herself in a fluffy towel and went into her bedroom. She dried herself off and got dressed; going down to the kitchen, Angela put on the coffee-maker and made breakfast. After breakfast the phone rang, it was Joan.

"Well?" was all she said,

"I can't tell you over the phone, make us an iced tea and I'll be right over!" Angela said, and put the phone down. When Angela knocked on Joan's door a few minutes later, it opened straightaway, as though Joan had been standing behind it waiting.

*********

"Come on in and tell me all about it," she said, "drinks are on the back porch." When the two women were settled, Angela began her story.

"I did as you said, not rushing straight to the shorts set, first I put on my yellow sundress, you know, the one that's see-through when the sun is behind it?"

"Yeah, I know the one; you can see everything through it if you don't wear anything underneath!" Joan replied.

Angela looked a little hesitant but carried on, "well I DIDN'T wear anything underneath it!"

Joan gasped, "You mean..."

"Yes, I stood in the garden with the sun behind me and Brad could see EVERYTHING!" Angela laughed. "I'm sure he could smell my pussy too," she carried on, "before he arrived I'd had an orgasm and my pussy was wet, but he didn't say anything, just made an excuse and went to get his tools!"

"Did he walk funny?" Joan asked.

"Yeah, I guess he DID kind of walk as though his jeans were too tight!" "Then he NOTICED!" Joan replied.

"What happened next?"

"Well I was a bit puzzled when Brad didn't say anything, so I went inside to get changed, but before I did, I looked out of the window at Brad working. I felt so horny that I rubbed myself off in front of the window!"

"Did he see you?"

"No, he was too busy, and anyway I wasn't long!"

Angela told Joan about taking the lemonade outside, and how Brad had undressed her with his eyes. Joan interrupted every so often, until Angela got to the part where Brad finished work.

Joan sat wide-eyed and opened-mouthed as Angela told her about what happened in the bathroom.

Joan said, "My god, Brad must have thought you were a slut!"

"Once I saw his cock, there was no thinking, I was!" "Besides, Brad was up for it in more ways than one, if you know what I mean."

Angela giggled and Joan laughed, "Oh I do, I know EXACTLY what you mean!"

For the rest of the story, Joan let Angela talk without interruption.

Angela went a bit misty-eyed as she remembered Brad's cock. "He was like a bull in a field of cows, rock-hard and always ready with another load of cum, he was inexhaustible!"

"Told you" Joan said, "next time I think it will have to be a joint operation; when is he coming back?"

"You mean...." Angela said, looking incredulous.

"Why not, he's obviously too much for one of us!"

"Next Friday" Angela said.

"I'll be there at 8.30," Joan said, "digging the garden is going to have a whole new meaning."

TO BE CONTINUED..............

suziesdad
suziesdad
85 Followers