Brad and Marsha Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he kissed her, he untied the top of her dress. Marsha felt it come undone, but it all seemed so surreal to her, and she did not want the kisses to end, so she simply continued kissing her handsome young man.

Realizing that she was not resisting, Jason completely pulled Marsha's blue dress down off her top, and slid it on down her legs. As they kissed, Marsha stepped up and out of the dress. She wore no bra, so she stood before the boys in her tiny black bikini underwear.

Jason reached his hand down, and slid it underneath the elastic waistband of Marsha's panties as they kissed. He instantly recognized that his friend's mom's pussy was shaven completely smooth. Completely bare, not a hair in sight! :) "Perfect!" thought Jason to himself.

The next thing he realized, as his hand travelled downward was that his best friend's mom's pussy was soaking wet from arousal. She was ready for action, there was no doubt about it. And he fully intended to provide her with all the action she could handle tonight!

Jason immediately found Marsha's extrended, hard clitoris! As he continued to kiss his friend's mom, he began to seriously tickle Marsha's clit.

"Mmmmmm..." moaned Marsha as Jason found her favorite spot. "How did such a young man as yourself learn how to do something like that so well?"

"Some things go without saying," grinned Jason, as he redoubled his efforts with the young mom's clit.

Suddenly, Marsha could have cared less HOW he learned how to do what he was doing. All she hoped was that he would continue doing exactly what he was doing.

Marsha let out a series of slightly squeaky moans. She parted her legs a bit more, trying to give Jason as much access to her pussy as she possibly could.

Figure 26 – Jason has another idea

Jason could tell the time was exactly right! He lifted the young mother up effortlessly, and laid her back onto the bed. Marsha stared up at him, completely not believing what was about to happen. Jason stood over her, his huge, hard, cock poised over her.

Jason decided that he should not waste time. He feared that at any moment, his friend's mom might change her mind and decide NOT to let him fuck her. So, Jason very quickly positioned the head of his large cock at the entrance of his friend's mom's tight pussy, and began to apply pressure.

Figure 27 – Tight Squeeze!

Figure 28 – Still Hurts!

Unfortunately, the young man was about to discover that what Marsha had feared was not wrong at all. Even though DJ had fucked Marsha a couple of times, the fact of the matter was, her pussy had shaped to Brad's extremely small cock. She was not used to taking a large cock at all, and as Jason tried to penetrate her – even though she was soaked, and seemed completely ready, they immediately met with pain.

No matter what he tried, when Jason would try to penetrate Marsha, it was seriously hurting her!

"AAAAHHH! Wait! No, it hurts! Please Jason, STOOOOP!!!"

It wasn't working. Marsha was about to put a stop to the entire thing. Jason could sense this, and he was NOT about to stop now.

In a sense of desperation, Jason grabbed Marsha, lifted her up, and flipped her over on the bed. If missionary position wasn't going to work, he'd try doggy style!

Being flipped over like a hamburger was totally erotic for Marsha. The firm and yet gentle hand that Jason used with her was very refreshing.

She decided she would do her best to be patient and see whatever she could do for Jason. She knew she would make the young man cum in one way or another. Even if he had to settle for a hand job.

Settling for a hand job was the LAST thing Jason was thinking of. Again, he attempted to penetrate his friend's mom, this time from behind.

Figure 29 – Hurts This Way Too

Unfortunately, the results of the rear penetration were very similar to when Jason tried to mount Marsha missionary style. She was too tight, his big cock hurt her, she cried, and he was unable to penetrate.

Things were looking glum. Jason was not a mean kid. He did NOT want to hurt Marsha at all. Granted, he wanted to fuck her. Bad. Worse than anything he had ever wanted in his young life. However, not at the stake of making the young mom scream and cry out in pain. Jason was ready to give up.

Marsha could tell that Jason was discouraged. She really figured she'd end up just giving him a hand job. But, when she saw the disappointed look on the young man's face, she made up her mind. She had yet another idea.

Marsha pushed Jason back onto his back on the bed. His HUGE cock stuck straight up in the air. Marsha just stared down at it for a minute. "Holy shit, that cock is pretty amazing." Said Marsha out loud without really thinking about it.

Jason was feeling terrible. He figured she was going to do something like give him a hand job, or maybe struggle to try to give him a blow job or something.

Instead, Marsha climbed up on top of him, squatting over his huge cock. If she could slowly but surely feed his huge cock in her OWN pussy, Marsha thought she might be able to manage it.

Figure 30 – Marsha Tries Another Angle

She climbed on top. Marsha had to actually lift herself up off her knees to be able to place herself onto the top of Jason's cock. It stuck up THAT much – it was longer than her upper LEGS!

Marsha placed herself on top of Jason's huge cock. She placed the head of his cock up inside her, and already felt completely filled! Just like when she tried to suck his cock, the head of his cock was enough to fill her mouth – and she almost feared that it might be enough to fill her little pussy too!

Marsha had completely made up her mind though. She would successfully fuck this young stud – even if it meant splitting herself right down the middle!

Marsha forced herself down more onto Jason's shaft. She applied so much pressure, that his solid rod actually BENT for a second.

Figure 31 – Oops! Careful!

"Are you OK Jason? I didn't hurt you did I?" asked the concerned young mom.

Jason smiled. In response, he placed his hands on Marsha's waist on both sides, lifting her up slightly, and positioning her at the top of his cock again. Next, he completely let go, and Marsha felt herself sliding down.

Inch by glorious inch, Jason's cock sunk into the young blond mom. She was soaking wet, and they had found just the perfect position, so it didn't hurt at all!

Jason's entire cock slipped further and further inside the young blond mom!

"OHHHH Gaaaaaawd..." Moaned Marsha as she felt herself filling up! Within 10 seconds, Jason's cock had completely disappeared from sight. He was completed buried, to the hilt, in his best friend's mom's hot, young, tight pussy. The very place he had fantasized and dreamed about being every since the first day he met the Ditoros!

Once Jason was completely inside her, Marsha lay herself gently onto her son's friend's chest.

She looked him directly in the eyes, and said, "I think you're all the way inside me now."

With that, Marsha started kissing Jason again, just as they had been kissing before. The feeling was like nothing either of them had experienced before in their lives.

As she kissed him, Marsha started bouncing her ass up and down, completely impaling herself with each downward stroke onto Jason's shaft.

The angle was absolutely perfect for Marsha. Each stroke was directly on her extended clit. Marsha reached an orgasm after the 5th downward stroke.

"AAAAAHHHH! I'm Cuuuumingggg..." Groaned Marsha.

"I'm pretty close myself," said Jason, as the young mom continued fucking him.

"Don't cum inside me though, ok? When you're ready, tell me, and we'll pull out, and I'll suck it the rest of the way off for you, ok?"

This was not a problem for Jason at all. In fact, the very idea of his best friend's mom allowing him to cum in her mouth was all it took to get him the rest of the way there. He pushed on both her shoulders.

"I'm gonna cum Mrs. Ditoro" said Jason.

"Damn!" thought Marsha to herself, disappointed that she was going to have to take his huge cock out of her pussy already!

Never the less, she was not on the pill, and she did NOT want to end up pregnant with this young man's baby, so she forced herself to climb down off of his mountainous cock.

Next, she kneeled down at his feet, opened her mouth, and said, "why don't you fill up my mouth with your hot cum now Jason? Pleeease, I need to taste your cum now!"

She didn't need to ask twice. Looking down into her eyes, Jason stroked his cock with his hand 2 times, then started shooting rope after rope of hot cum all over Marsha's face.

It went in her hair, on her forehead, in her mouth, on her eyes, pretty much totally covering her face in a thick layer of cum, with the majority of it on and around her mouth!

DJ had cum a lot, but his load wasn't half the size of this one! Marsha guessed (correctly enough) that Jason had not cum in a very very long time, and that was what explained his incredibly huge load.

Figure 32 – Mission Accomplished!