Brad Is Looking For Something Ch. 01

Story Info
Hey, what are you up to tonight?
873 words
4.15
27.2k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, what are you up to tonight?" Ann said to Holly her new roommate for the next semester. Her mother just went home and she was all alone, she was beginning to regret picking a school seven hours away from home.

"My friends and I are going to go get some ice cream, you wanna' come?"

"Sure why not?"

In Holly's car Ann started to have second thoughts, when she saw three guys and one girl jump into the car. She was not accustomed to being around so many people she didn't know, plus they were all white.

Ann comes from a small town with mostly Hispanic and black people, she never noticed how sheltered she was until that very moment.

"Ann this is Brad, Matt, Carl, and Sue, they are my friends from high school we all decided to come to the same college. "

"Hi" said Ann.

One by one they all said hi with blank stares on their faces. Except Brad who said 'Hi' like he was meeting Miss America. When they final stopped for the ice cream Ann started to warm up to her new friends especially Brad who seemed to know the right thing to say to put her at ease.

Brad had the boy next door look, with blond hair that seemed to flow on its own and blue eyes that you can swim in. Ann found him attractive but did not give it another thought because he was white and to her that means he was from a different world. Ann thought of herself as an average black girl she did not see the looks men gave her when she walked by with her 36D's and her thick thighs. She had curves in all the right places but didn't know how to use them. Ann and Brad got a table by themselves in the corner and was talking for what seem like hours. Then Ann felt something on the outside of her thigh. It was Brad's hand moving upward.

"Did you lose something?" Ann asked.

"No, I'm looking for something!"

"Looking for what?"

At that moment brad was getting bolder and his hand started to move up the inside of her thigh.

"Some cream."

Ann was shocked that someone she just met felt that it was OK to touch her in such an intimate way, but on the other hand she was also really enjoying herself. She barely even had a kiss before. But she was not a hoe and did not want to start acting like one her first day of college!

Ann put her hand on Brad's stopping him right before he got to what he was looking for.

There's a bowl of ice cream right in front of you.

"I'd rather have yours, it would taste so much sweeter."

"What makes you think that there is any cream here for you in the first place?" Ann said trying to be a little bold herself.

"I know there is, I can tell by the way you're breathing and the look in your eyes and the way you smell. I'm just looking for something that's already mine. You're just waitin' for me to lick it, aren't you?"

Ann was speechless her hand was still on his and she was staring in his deep blue eyes and she felt like she could just fall in before she could, she shot up out of her seat and ran into the bathroom.

'Oh my god what is going on here Ann thought to herself?'

Things got way out of hand way too fast. How could she ever face him again and the worst part about it is he was right from the first moment she lay eyes on him. She knew her panties got wet so much so she started to ache for some relief but she thought what was in her panties was her little secret but Brad made it clear that it was not.

Ann heard a knock on the door and jumped. She saw it was Holly. Ann sighed with relief as she was not ready to face brad yet.

"I see that you and Brad are getting along well," Holly said with a knowing smile.

'I don't know what you're talking about?" Ann shot back with a blush that she was glad that Holly could not see.

"Its clear as day to everyone what's going on, but let me warn you- Brad is a bit of a player. Oh yeah, he goes through as many girls as you have underwear and most likely you will get hurt when he just up and moves on to the next girl when he gets what he wants."

"Don't worry he won't even get a chance to hurt me."

"Yeah, that's what the last girl said!"

"Who was the last girl?" Ann said thinking that Holly was not just trying to warn her because she might get hurt.

"I was!" Holly said and walked out of the bathroom.

On the ride back to the dorm Ann could feel Brad's eyes on her, though she forced herself to look out the window. She wondered if she should take a chance and let him find what he was looking for.