Brad's Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,716 Followers

"Is my little brother tired of being alone?"

Bill spoke up. "Sue, I think Brad is serious. Let's not joke for the moment. Let's tell him how we met."

"Sorry, Bro, I did think you were kidding. First, about Mom and Dad. I know Dad is the man's man kind of guy. Big, doesn't take any shit sort of guy. Very protective of his family. It's part of the reason I believe he's telling it the way it is. I don't think he would joke about something like that."

Bill spoke, "Now about me and Sue. When I first saw her, I knew I wanted her. I mean to date her and form a relationship with her. She was dating Darrel at the time and I didn't like the way he treated her. Whenever I talked to him, all he would talk about was getting in Sue's pants. He didn't know I had a crush on her too."

Sue looked at Bill. "You never told me that Darrel said that to you. For ten years you've kept it a secret."

"Not really, Honey. Darrel said it to a lot of people. How he was going to be your first. It pissed me off one day and I knocked him on his ass and told him if he ever touched you, I'd beat the shit out of him."

"Is that why he stopped taking me out, and you conveniently showed up?" asked Sue.

"He stopped showing up because if he succeeded in his plan and was able to have you, he'd be a dead man. I guess he felt it was a win/lose situation and went his own way. I was the win/win guy. I got the girl I was crazy about since high school, and I was first in her pants too."

Sue smiled at Bill and then hit him.

"What about you, Sis? Bill said he got the flutters for you in high school. How did you know he was the one?"

"Feels like we're playing truth or dare, so I'll take truth," laughed Sue.

"Brad, the fact of the matter is, I never liked Darrel. You remember him, the big know-it-all macho guy. I had flutters too, but they were for Bill. The problem is he would never ask me out. He hung with Darrel and it was always Darrel asking me out. I only went out with Darrel to make Bill jealous. Apparently it worked. The only reason Bill got in my pants, before we got married was because I was in love with him. He would have never hit pay dirt otherwise. Now he hits pay dirt a couple of times a week. More, if he's a good boy." She leaned over and kissed Bill.

"Oh, Brad, you can be the first to know. Billy and Barb are going to have a little sister in about six months. For Bill and I, that's what life is all about. Loving each other and family. Look at your niece and nephew out in the yard. What could be better than that, little brother?"

"I guess I just haven't met anyone I feel that way about."

"Brad, you have to stop and smell the roses. You have sex on your mind and just jump into bed. You don't give yourself a chance for a relationship first. Excuse my language but you live by 'fuck first, talk later'. Hard way to build a relationship. I don't mean to be so hard on you, bro, but I love you more than anything and want you to give love a chance. Believe me, there is a woman out there for you. There has been a number of them that really cared for you but couldn't handle your lifestyle. A number of them have told me so."

"Well, guys, thanks for the talk. I have to be heading out. Congrats on the new one coming soon."

As I was leaving, my niece and nephew ran up to me to hug me goodbye. They really were pretty good kids, but again, they came from a pretty good family.

As I was walking toward my truck, my sister yelled out, "Hey, Bro, got time for a barbeque? It's only going to be hamburgers but you're invited."

"Thanks, sis, I think I could go for that. Homemade burgers sound pretty good to me right now."

It was nice spending time with my sister and her family. Of course it got me to thinking more about my life.

The next morning I was headed over to the shop and saw a sign advertising donuts. It made me laugh and think of Dad and Mom. I stopped the car and decided to go get a cup of coffee and a couple of donuts. When I walked in and spotted the woman behind the counter I began laughing. She was old enough to be my grandmother. She was an elderly woman probably in her seventies or older. She smiled at me and asked if she could help me. I apologized for laughing and asked for a couple of donuts and a black coffee. She was a nice lady and smiled at me while getting my coffee.

"Would it be impolite of me to ask why you were laughing?" she asked.

"I'm sorry. I had a talk with my dad the other day and he said he met my mom in a donut shop. I came in to get a couple of donuts and, well..."

"I understand, honey. I don't think you and I were meant to be together," she laughed. "Besides, my husband of forty-seven years might get mad." She laughed again.

"Thank you for understanding; if you were forty years younger and single, I might just have asked you out." I smiled.

I took my donuts and coffee and left the store and headed over for a full day's work. It was funny as I was thinking about the woman at the donut shop. I thought, forty-seven years with the same person. There's something I found intriguing about these long lasting relationships. These people knew something that the divorced people didn't.

A couple of days later I decided to drop in to see the elderly woman at the donut shop again. She seemed so nice and I figured she would get a laugh out of seeing me again. When I walked in, I didn't see her. There was a woman bent over getting donuts for another customer. I figured it was the elderly woman, so I thought I would just sit down and have a cup of coffee today. The lady came up to the counter and it wasn't the elderly woman. It was a beautiful young lady whose smile lit up the room.

"Can I help you? Would you like a cup of coffee?" She was holding the pot.

I just stared at her. I couldn't help it. I felt a flutter in my stomach. No, I said to myself. This isn't happening. As soon as I regained my composure. I said, "I'm sorry, I expected the elderly woman. You kind of took me by surprise, and yes, coffee is fine."

"You must mean my grandma. Every one calls her Nana. She's kind of a cool lady but I think she's a little old for you." She said, as she smiled.

"No, I stopped in the other day and she..."

"She told me about you. Your dad met your mom in a donut shop, right? I think that's so sweet. Do you want anything besides the coffee?"

Yes, I wanted something. I wanted a date with this woman. How should I go about it? Christ, I felt like a kid getting ready to ask a girl out. What the hell is happening to me. "Umm, can I have umm... two glazed donuts, please?"

"Two glazed donuts, coming right up." She walked away to get me the donuts.

This was stupid. I've been thinking about women way too long. Talking with mom and dad, then my sister and her husband. I just wasn't thinking right. I needed to get my bearings straight.

I drank my coffee and ate my donuts. I watched Angie - that was the name on her name tag - as she waited on customers. Since she was busy waiting on customers, I got up to leave. She waved goodbye to me as I walked out of the store. I figured I would stop by another time to talk with her.

I was talking to myself after I left. Did I feel a flutter or was that just wishful thinking after talking to my dad and sister? I decided I would ask her out the next time I saw her; the worst that could happen was she would say, "No." I headed back to the repair shop. A good looking gal came in and said that my friend Barry recommended me, and said I was good with computers and she asked if I could fix hers ... computer that is. I told her I would need a day to take a look at it and that I could give her a call. She said that would be fine and then began talking to me.

"Did you know Barry's having another party this Saturday?" she asked.

"No, I didn't. I haven't been to Barry's party for quite some time. Are you going?" I asked.

"I think so. My boyfriend likes these parties and I like my boyfriend, so I usually go along," she replied.

"What about the sex? Is it what you really want, or somewhere up the road do you think you'll have a change or heart?" I asked.

"Don't get me wrong. I like sex, but I don't like being a sex toy for a bunch of old fat men. I'm hoping, Ray, my boyfriend, will grow out of this stage and maybe someday we'll get married and have a family."

I didn't want to tell her that it wasn't going to happen. If he swaps with her as his partner, he isn't going to one day say, "I love you; let's not fuck other people." Too bad. She seemed like a nice person, but now every guy she ever had relations with is going to judge her. It wasn't right but that is exactly what will happen. It even happens to guys. I know it happened to me. When you play the sex games, there is a price to be paid. Very few people will overlook the past.

The lady - Sally was her name - left and I checked out her computer. It didn't take long to figure out her problem. She was downloading all kinds of music and mpg's on her computer. The computer's ram drive wasn't big enough to hold it all. She either needed to update her computer or get rid of some of the files. She came in the next day and I explained the problem to her. She told me to update her computer and asked me to show her how to update and delete some of the big files.

After explaining her programs and updating her computer she paid me and said she hoped to see me Saturday. I thanked her and told her I wasn't planning on coming to the party, but you never know.

The next morning I headed over to the donut shop to see Angie. I was a bit excited when I first saw her. She poured my coffee and I asked for a couple of donuts. She brought them and asked if there was anything else.

I asked her to sit down with me for a few minutes since she didn't have any other company. She sat down and we talked a little. She told me about herself and her plans. She wanted to go to modeling school or Hollywood to be in the movies. She told me how people were always complimenting her on her personality and appearance. I agreed that she was a beautiful woman but that the modeling profession was a hard nut to crack. Then I asked her the big question.

"Would you like to go out with me to dinner and maybe a movie this Saturday night?"

"Oh, Brad, I'm sorry. I already have plans for Saturday night with my friends. It's our girls' night out. Maybe we could get together another time."

I felt lousy. I told her maybe we could try again in a week or two. I needed to get out of this gracefully. I should have known better. She said no to me for a girls' night out. I could understand if she had a date or something. She got up to wait on a customer and I told her I'd see her later. She waved goodbye to me as I walked out the door. This might sound silly but I didn't take this too well. I wasn't used to getting turned down. Maybe I just asked her out too soon.

I was on a downer for the next couple of days. I decided to get back to my old self and forget about this whole love, monogamous, marriage shit that I've been thinking about for the last month. I decided to go to Barry's party and say, "Fuck'em all."

I need to tell some of you how these parties I went to worked. Barry would rent out a small motel off the beaten path. The place had to have a big community room for all the activities to take place, like drinking and dancing. They would always cater in the food and sometimes entertainment. There might be dancers, singers, strippers, and games. Barry would pay for the food and entertainment. The guests had to pay an admission fee and for their drinks. Anyone wanting the privacy of a room for fucking in, or staying the night would pay extra for it. Most every room was rented out before the night was over.

I walked in and the party was in full swing. A lot of guests had already matched up. No problem because guests were still coming in. One thing I failed to mention. Most women at these swap meets were not Barbie dolls nor the men Adonis's. There were always a goodly number of good looking people of both sexes. The majority were mostly average looking and quite a few were less than good looking. The men were somewhat pot bellied or somewhat balding, and most were out of shape. Their wives did not - how do I say this without offending anyone - have hour glass figures but were overweight or either with really big boobs or flat chested.

It was a potpourri of people, all colors and sizes. Also, more and more were older. Probably up into their late fifties. Most didn't care about looks after they started drinking; a pussy was a pussy and a cock was a cock. They were trying to get that last sex rush, figuring their marriages were failing and this would spice it up.

I looked up and was surprised to see Angie walk in with a group of girls. This must have been their girls' night out. I watched as they started to mingle. They were younger and of course getting attention. There were five of them, dressed extremely sexy. Almost to a hooker stage. I walked up behind Angie and put my hands on her hips.

She hadn't seen me yet when she said, "Oh, that feels nice." She turned around and saw me.

"Brad, what are you doing here. I thought you were going to a movie or something?"

"My date turned me down so I thought I would come to Barry's party. You do know what kind of party this is, don't you, Angie?"

"Yes, I know. I just come out to have a little fun. I get tired of being a donut hostess all day. Besides, there are photographers here. It's my chance to become a model."

"Well, have a good time at the party. Tell your grandma hi for me when you see her."

I knew that one hurt. No one would want their grandmother to know they went to adult parties. It was funny that I was somewhat mean to Angie. She wasn't doing anything that I wasn't doing. I guess it was just that one chance we might have been together.

"Brad, maybe we can see each other later?" she asked.

"No, I don't think so, Angie, but have a nice time." I walked away and was going to leave when the gal whose computer I fixed came up to me.

"Brad, you made it. You did come. Want to dance?"

"Sure. Sally, isn't it? I'd love to dance with you."

She had a nice firm body. I had my hands on her ass in seconds and was pulling up her skirt. I was a talker and kept talking to her.

"Where's your boyfriend?"

"Dancing with that Asian girl. He has this thing for Asian girls."

"I like nice asses myself," as I pulled her skirt above her ass and slid my hands down inside her panties. "God, you have one nice ass, Sally," and I squeezed both cheeks inside of her panties.

"God, Brad, you're fast. You don't waste anytime. You want to fuck me, don't you?"

"Yes, right in front of your boyfriend. I'm going to shove my cock up your pussy while your boyfriend watches. Take off your panties while he's looking at you."

"Brad, we swap but I don't usually fuck people in front of Ray."

"Fuck Ray! If he's stupid enough to share a body like yours, then he can watch. Take off your panties and come over to me." She did what I asked.

I backed up into a straight back chair and sat down. I then held Sally's skirt above her waist and told her to take hold of my cock and put it in her pussy. She looked around and everyone near us was staring at us. They all saw her bare ass sitting on my lap while she put the head of my cock to her wet and waiting hole. I should have put on a condom, but I wanted her boyfriend to see her getting it bareback.

"Your boyfriend's watching you. Put it in and slowly lower yourself down."

"Oh, my God, I feel it, oh, so good."

She began riding it harder and harder. She didn't care that everyone was watching her now. She looked over at her boyfriend and he didn't look overly happy. Who knows, maybe he learned something. Maybe he felt something for her after all.

Up and down and then she was just rubbing her mound against my pelvis. We were both getting ready to come. When I shot a load up into her, she squealed and the people around us started smiling and clapping. After we climaxed, I handed her panties back and told her to put them on. It would help stop some of the juices from coming out till she made it to the restroom. As she got off my lap, I could tell she was a little embarrassed.

I looked over at Angie and she quickly turned away. Hell, I was primed now. I was going to fuck one more gal tonight. I decided to find someone I didn't know. I went up to this one black woman who came in with Angie. She was sitting with two of the other girls that came in with them.

"Would you like to dance?" I asked.

"What about Angie? She might get pissed."

"Look, Sweetheart, I'm asking you to dance. Either you do or you don't. As far as Angie is concerned, I asked her out, she said no. Now, did you come to this party to have fun or sit?"

She got up and we started dancing. She was on the heavy side with big boobs and a big ass which I already had my hands on.

"I'm Brad and you are...?"

"Jacky. It's short for Jacqukae. Do me a favor and don't do to me like you did that last lady. It would be too embarrassing."

"Did you like watching it, Jacky."

"Yes, but all those people watching."

"Did you come here tonight to get laid, Jacky?"

"Well, yes ... I mean no, I don't know. We girls just decided to go to this party. I've never been to a party like this. They say no one is forced to do things they don't want to do. Is that true?"

"Yes, it is. Do you want to spend the evening with me and I'll make sure everything is okay?"

"Brad, I have to tell you something. I'm married ... well, separated. My husband cheated on me and tonight I want to get even. He had sex with a white girl, and so I told him I was going to have sex with a white man. I know it's stupid but I have to do it. So, you know, this will only be a one time thing,"

"Fair enough, Jacky, let's dance, have a few drinks, watch a couple of orgies and then we'll get a room and I'll fuck the shit out of you."

"No onlookers. I can't let anyone else know except the girls, but I don't want them watching me."

"Fair enough. Now let's go get a couple of drinks," I said.

We danced and I felt her up a lot on the dance floor. Whenever we saw a couple making it, I always slid my hand up to her pussy and fingered her. I know she was having mini-orgasms while being finger-fucked. Every now and then we would run across her girlfriends who were all 'three sheet to the wind' and getting felt up. She told me two were divorced and the other married. Angie was the only single one. I asked her if she was ready for the room and she said yes. I stopped and saw Barry and got a room key.

We got to the room and Jacky removed her clothes and I removed everything but my underwear. I was rubbing and kissing Jacky's big boobs. At the same time, I slid my hand down to her pussy and started finger-fucking her. She squirmed on my fingers. I knew she was hot but extremely nervous. I sensed something wasn't quite right.

"What is it, Jacky? I can feel there's a problem. Are you having second thoughts?"

"I've never cheated on my husband before, and I guess it's bothering me."

"Jacky, tell me the truth. Are you and your husband separated and getting a divorce?"

She started crying, so I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and started talking to her.

She said, "I told you the truth. He went to a bachelor party and fucked the stripper they had. I found out about it and decided to get even."

"Do you still love him?"

"Yes, but he cheated on me."

"Well, Jacky, you have a decision to make. Either you want to mend your marriage, or have this affair and probably end it. Where is your husband now?"

"At home with our two kids. I told him I was going to go fuck a white man and left the house."

"Jacky, I can't believe I'm saying this to such a pretty naked woman lying beside me but I think you ought to get dressed. I'll call you a cab, and you go home and work it out with your husband. I don't want to be the one to ruin or end your marriage. Go before it's too late," I said.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,716 Followers