Brad's Road Trip Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, man. Lay the pipe just one last time, for old time's sake."

"I just did old time's sake two days ago, Russ. Then I did her sister yesterday, and a couple of her roommates last night. If I try anymore 'old time's sake,' I'm gonna die in a fiery crash on I-35 tomorrow."

He laughed. Chad jumped in then.

"Fair enough. What about your friend there?"

I shrugged and looked at her. She was transfixed, staring at the waitress' ass as it stuck up in the air, and concentrating on Chad's tongue now that he'd gone back to rimming her ass.

She looked at me with all kinds of questions, but I just didn't have time. I wanted to get to bed, but first, I really wanted to talk to the other Kelly.

I just nodded at the Kelly in front of me.

"But... how?" she asked.

I smiled and took her hand.

"You ever given a blowjob before?" I asked, and she responded with a 'What am I, stupid?' look. "Okay, then. Go lay down in front of Chad. Unbuckle his pants, grab his dick and do what comes natural. The rest will work itself out."

"He's kneeling, though," she said, and we all laughed. Kelly blushed. "It'll be hard to get his pants off that way."

"Trust me, dear," I said as I headed toward my bedroom on the other side of the living room, getting a pretty nice view of the redhead's panty-clad pussy as I went. "He won't mind moving to take them off for you."

I knocked fists with Russ on the way into my bedroom, and I saw Kelly kneel next to Chad as I shut the door.

My cock was pretty close to rock hard by now. Just watching Kelly look so innocent about group sex had gotten me started, and it was all I could do not to bring her in here with me and let her take care of it for me. That's how tired I was - I was willingly blowing off sex to sleep, and I didn't even care.

I wasn't going to go to sleep yet, though. I quickly shed my shirt, jeans and socks and laid down on the futon wearing only boxers - I'd borrowed the futon from Chad after the movers took my bed a couple days ago. I grabbed my cell and called the number I'd just entered into it today.

"Hello?" the answer came on the fifth ring.

"Hey," I said. "I was starting to wonder if you were in bed."

"Sorry," Kelly replied. "I was in the middle of doing something, and I almost didn't hear the phone."

She certainly didn't sound sleepy.

"I'd given up on you calling tonight," she said, so I filled her in on what I could remember from the bar, leaving out the details that were still taking place outside my door. I heard a high-pitched squeal and male laughter.

"I bet that was hot," she said, laughing when I told her about my singing performance. "I bet the place went nuts when you grabbed yourself."

"Yeah, they did," I said, sitting up against the wall. "If I'd left my hand on my crotch any longer, I think it would have officially been masturbating."

I expected a laugh, but got nothing but breathing.

"So," I said, "how was the rest of your day?"

"I came home after we talked, took a shower, cooked dinner for myself, the usual," she said. "Nothing too exciting."

"That's a shame," I said.

"What?"

"You deserve a little excitement in your life," I replied, hoping she might be able to tell I was smiling when I said it.

"Well, I was excited waiting for you to call," she said. "But I fell asleep around 10."

"I'm sorry. I should have called sooner," I said, and I'd barely gotten the words out when one of the girls in the next room - it sounded like the Puerto Rican girl - shouted out "Oh, shit!"

"What was that?" Kelly asked.

I decided to be cautious. She seemed open-minded, but then again, she did live in Idaho, one of the reddest states in the union.

"It depends."

"It depends?" she repeated. "On what?"

"On how much you want me to tell you, I guess. On how far you want me to go."

I just heard breathing again. I got no response for about 10 seconds.

"What... is it?" came the response.

"Well," I said, and my voice dropped a little in volume. "Two of my friends are in my living room right now with three girls they brought home from the bar. When I came in here, one of the girls was bent over the couch with my friend Chad's tongue buried between her legs, and another girl was just about to start sucking him off. The other couple was on the dining room table, with her tits wrapped around his dick. Kinda makes me happy that I don't have to eat on that table again."

She laughed, but it wasn't as hearty as I might have expected.

"Remember, you asked," I said.

"Brad?" she asked, seemingly ignoring my line.

"Yeah?" I responded. I heard one of the girls chanting "Fuck me! Fuck me!" in the next room, and I involuntarily reached down and started rubbing my cock through my boxers.

"Would it totally turn you off if I told you..." Kelly started, but she didn't finish. I waited about 30 seconds, but she didn't say anything else.

"Kelly, honestly, right now, you could pick up the fucking phone book and start reading it, and I don't think you could turn me off."

She didn't immediately respond to that, but someone in the living room was responding to something, because I heard something that resembled Mariah Carey again. Not in one long strain, mind you, but in small spurts.

"Okay, so I guess you wouldn't mind if I told you I was..." Again, she trailed off.

"If you told me you were what?"

"I'm rubbing my pussy through my shorts right now," she said. I sort of expected it, but I was stunned anyway.

"Yeah, something about that does turn me off," I said, grinning.

"Huh?" She sounded confused, but it didn't sound like she'd stopped.

"I'm not thrilled that your shorts are still on, but everything else, I like."

More silence on the other end, but I could hear some movement. A few moments passed.

"Okay," she said.

"Okay, what?" I asked. I had a pretty good idea, but I wanted to hear her say it.

"I'm naked, Brad," she said, and I groaned a little bit. Those three words - especially the way she said my name - made my cock lurch in my boxers.

"Tell me again," I said, trying to deepen the mood. I could hear the grunts in my living room, and I knew either Chad or Russ was about to bust a nut. The first of the night, but certainly not the last.

"I said, I'm naked," she repeated, but didn't stop there. "I pulled my shorts and my panties off, and I took off my shirt just before you called. I'm naked."

"Wow," I replied.

"What?" she said.

I paused a moment. "I'm just trying to get a picture of what you look like. I bet you're beautiful."

She purred into the phone a little bit, making me smile.

"So now what?"

"What do you mean?"

She paused for effect then asked, "What would you like me to do now?"

I smiled from ear to ear, and I slipped my hand into my boxer shorts to put a little direct pressure on my cock.

"What were you doing when I called you?"

I expected hesitation; I got none.

"Remember how I said I took my shirt off before you called?"

"I do."

"I was rubbing my breasts."

"Well, don't let me stop you," I said.

"Are you naked?" she asked me.

"I could be," I answered.

"But, I'm naked."

"So I've been told," I said, chuckling a little.

"Well, I have this little peculiarity about me," she said. "When I'm naked, the people around me have to be naked too, or I start getting uncomfortable and looking for my clothes."

She didn't have to tell me twice. I raised my hips up off the futon and pulled my boxer shorts down with one hand.

"Your wish, my command," I said.

"Oooh," she started purring again. "I like that."

"I figured you might."

We were silent for a minute. I was just idly stroking my cock now - the sounds in the next room weren't loud enough to demand my attention, at least not right this minute, and I was kind of waiting for Kelly to say something else. It started to become clear she wasn't going to.

"So are you?" I asked her.

"Am I what?"

"You know what I want," I said with just enough force that she got what I meant, but not so much that it would come across as mean. She just giggled.

"What?" She knew. She just wanted to be told.

"Put your thumb and index finger in your mouth, lick them, and rub your nipples," I said.

She presumably did as I asked, because she was purring again.

"To hell with rubbing; pinch them," I said, then decided to add another word. "Hard."

Her purrs stepped up an octave or so, I'm guessing right when she pinched them.

"Does that feel good?"

"Mm, hmm," she said, "but I think if you were doing it, it'd feel even better."

I'm sure I was grinning.

"Honey, if I was there, I'd be using my teeth on your nipples by now."

That drew a nice long moan from her lips. I thought for a second she might have cum - that's how long this moan was.

"Jesus - I don't even know you. How did you know that?"

"I didn't. I was just being honest - if I was there, I'd bite your nipples," I said. "First, the left one. I'd lick all around it first, drawing huge circles with my tongue. I'd watch as it got hard, just anticipating me finally closing the circle and getting to it. I'd kiss and bite all over your breasts - who says the nipple is the only part that's worth paying attention to? I'd pay special attention to that little spot right underneath your breast - licking it, sucking it, even just gently caressing it with a finger. Then, when I thought you were ready, I'd take the nipple in my mouth and gently nibble on it with my teeth. I'd suck on it - hard, just like I told you to pinch it - and I'd run my tongue all over it."

Her breathing had picked up noticeably, and I hadn't even gotten below her chest yet.

"And of course, that's just the left breast. There's a whole other side I haven't gotten to yet."

Another groan, and I had to start stroking my dick like I meant it.

"Your voice is fucking perfect, you know that?" I said.

"You... sound pretty hot yourself."

All the sudden I found myself wondering what she looked like. I wanted to know how tall she was, what color her eyes were, how long her hair was. I also wanted to know what color her hair was below the waist, if she even had any.

"Kelly, you said you were rubbing your pussy through your shorts before."

"Yeah?"

"Rub it again," I said.

"Only on one condition," she said.

"What's that?"

"You have to jack off while I'm rubbing myself."

"Already there, hon. Your voice just wouldn't let me keep my hands to myself."

She chuckled. "I'm serious. Jack off, but I don't want you to cum till I'm ready to."

"And I'm serious, too. I'm already jacking off, and if you want me to cum the same time you do, you better get your hand back between your legs."

"I have been," she said. "While you were telling me what you would do to my breasts, I couldn't help it. I was already pretty wet, anyway, and my fingers just kind of floated down there."

"Tell me what you're doing," I said.

"Well..."

"Oh, come on. Don't get shy with me now."

"FUCK!" I heard someone groan in the living room. Either one of the girls was letting one of the guys come in her mouth, or somebody had a really tight pussy. Or some other hole.

Kelly laughed.

"Somebody's having a good time. Why aren't you with them?"

"I needed to sleep."

"It doesn't sound like you're sleeping right now."

"Now that I have you, I don't need to."

"Now that you have me what?" she asked.

"Uh... on the phone," I said. She giggled - obviously, she'd heard my little misstep. She never got a chance to say anything before I got back in charge.

"Kelly." I said her name into the phone, and that got her attention. I heard a small moan slip out at the authority I'd let seep into my tone. "I'm still waiting to hear what you're doing to yourself."

"But I think you know, Brad," she replied. Either she was teasing or she was stalling. I wasn't in the mood for either.

"I might," I said. "But why don't you be a good little girl and tell me anyway?"

Some girls have the daddy-daughter fantasy, and although I figured she couldn't be more than two or three years younger than me at most, the "older man" fantasy definitely hit the spot.

"Mmmm," she moaned into the phone. I still wasn't stroking for all I was worth, because it wasn't going to take me more than a few seconds to cum once I did. I kept idly rubbing my dick while she continued.

"I'm pinching my clit in between my middle and ring fingers, and rubbing it with my index finger," she said. "I'm stroking my pussy lips with my other hand."

I tried to picture it in my mind, but that was kind of hard since I didn't know what she looked like. I decided to try something different.

"Keep holding your pussy lips open and rubbing your clit, Kelly," I said. "Imagine that I'm lying in between your legs, staring at your pretty, shaved pussy" - I didn't know if she was shaved, but we were beyond the point of me asking - "and licking my lips slowly. Would you like that?"

I got an affirmative-sounding noise in response.

"Keep holding your lips open for me.. I want to dip my tongue into your soft wetness, lick your pussy up and down, from your clit to your ass, and back up again.. just imagine what that would feel like."

She was. I could tell, because her moans were getting more and more discernible. Someone shouted from the living room, but because Kelly and I were locked into each other's voices, it barely registered.

"Brad?" It was almost a whimper.

"Yeah, baby?" I didn't know how she'd react to that, but, like I said - beyond asking or even caring.

"I'd love to have your tongue inside me, but.. I think I'd really like you to fuck me."

I grinned. This was going to be all about her.

"Next time, honey. And yes, there will be a next time. We're enjoying this too much."

She half-whimpered at my refusal, but half-groaned in anticipation of the aforementioned "next time."

"Right now, I'm going to make you cum on my tongue."

This wasn't an anticipatory moan. This was a yearning moan. A needing moan. Almost a groan. Kind of like taking candy away from a hungry kid, if that's not a completely inappropriate thought to be having while about to make a woman across the country cum.

"I'm holding your legs open, diving my tongue as deep into your pussy as it will go. I'm looking up at your face, with your eyes closed.. God, you look so fucking beautiful, baby."

I could almost hear her smile. I'm not sure how - I had lots of talents, but seeing six states away wasn't one. But I knew. My smile matched it.

I was stroking myself faster, and I could tell by her voice that she was working up a pretty good pace, too. It'd be any second now.

"Can you feel my tongue in you, Kelly? Can you feel me getting in deep, ravishing your pussy with my mouth? Can you?"

Another moan.

"So.. deep," she said. She was breathing hard.

"By looking at your face, I can tell you're just about to come, and I want you to come as hard as possible. I want you to flood my face. So, I'll bring my right hand off your leg, slowly slide it under your ass, and gently slide my pinky - so wet with your pussy juices - into your ass."

That did it - she screamed.

She screamed loud.

She screamed so loud that I thought people in the living room might have heard her, even over the phone.

"Oh!" she managed.

"I'm still tonguing your pussy, trying to take you even higher, and-"

My orgasm hit me, too. I didn't see it coming. My fist was flying up and down my rod, but I was so focused on what I was doing to her - both literally and figuratively - that I had really lost sight of my own orgasm. Her scream had gotten me right to the edge, and the last sound of her voice had done it to me. I groaned into the phone.

"Cum for me, baby," she said, mostly out of breath and still clearly in the middle of her own orgasm. "Shoot that beautiful cum all over my breasts."

It got as high as my chest, which was good enough for now. Kelly was still moaning, but they were longer, lighter moans - recovery sounds.

I was just trying to control my breathing. The sounds of the living room seeped back into reality, and I heard a deep voice - definitely Chad's - bellow out, "Holy shit. That's totally fucking hot."

I grinned. I agreed with him. For entirely different reasons.

"Wow," she said into the phone. "That was..."

She trailed off, but I was more than happy to finish it off for her.

"Totally fucking hot?"

"And about 70 other adjectives," she said.

I just breathed. I was still breathing hard. I'm in damn good shape - Marines have to be - but when you haven't slept in four days, nobody's in good shape. It was taking me a while to get back to normal.

"I..." she trailed off. I didn't know what she was going to say. So many phrases start with the word "I." I could only think of one I wasn't quite ready to hear.

"What?" I prodded.

"I don't know what came over me," she continued. Maybe that's what it was from the beginning, and maybe that was the amended version. Either way, I was satisfied.

"An orgasm, I think."

"Three, actually," she said, and I just laughed.

We fell into silence for a little bit - could have been 30 seconds, could have been five minutes, could have been more.

"Listen, Brad-" she started, but I cut her off.

"Kelly, what we just did was totally awesome, okay? But believe me when I say that I've been looking forward to talking to you all day, and the possibility of this never even crept into my mind. Even with everything going on in my living room - it's still going on, and I'm not making that up - when I came into my bedroom to call you, I really was just looking forward to talking to you."

Silence. When she was finally sure I was done, she started.

"Okay," she said. "I was just going to tell you that I've never done that before, and I hoped things were as good for you as they were for me."

I laughed. "No way that was your first time. You knew exactly what to do. You were shy, you teased just enough, you held back just enough.. you know how to do this. You were perfect."

"Really," she countered. "I've never had phone sex before. I was just being me."

"Well, then," I started, and sighed. I was going to say something I maybe shouldn't, but the exhaustion was beginning to creep back into the picture now that the adrenaline and testosterone had subsided, and I couldn't bring myself to really care. "You might be perfect."

I was more than happy to let that hang in the air, and she wasn't saying anything.

"Speak for yourself," she finally said a few minutes later.

I was more than happy to let that hang in the air, too, as untrue as I knew it to be. Unfortunately, fatigue was really setting in. I looked at the phone - 2:30 a.m. I had about 3 hours. It was doable, but I needed to get going.

"Listen, Kelly," I said. "I need to be on the road in four hours, and I haven't slept in four days. I'd love to keep talking to you, but I'm going to be asleep in two minutes, whether we're still talking or not."

She laughed.

"Not if I didn't want you to be," she answered. Somehow, I figured she was probably right.

"Fair enough. When are you working tomorrow?"

"I go in at 10 a.m., work till 8 p.m."

"Ok. I'll call you around 8:30 your time, in the morning. Does that work?"

"I can't wait," she replied back. I let it be silent for just a minute, to try and enjoy the moment. Thankfully, the guys and gals in the living room stayed quiet and let me.

"I guess I should let you go to bed, then," she said. "But you'd better call me."

"Trust me," I said. "I'm a very stupid man. But nobody is that stupid."

She didn't even dignify the first statement with a response.

"Good night, Brad," she said.

"Kelly?" I asked.

She waited without an answer.

"Lick your fingers."

She made a big production out of it, slurping and sucking and audibly savoring the taste.