Brad's Road Trip Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, but you didn't cause that one," she said, ignoring what I'd said about Tamara.

"Oh, I'd like to think I was partially to blame," I said. "Just like I'll be partially to blame for that wet spot on your sheets in about.. two minutes."

"Less than that," she said, gasping for air between the words. "Are you there yet?"

"Getting there, dear," I said. "Remember, I just got off 20 minutes ago. This will be your first orgasm today."

"Says who?" she asked. I didn't really have a response to that.

"Who says this is my first?" she asked again. "Just because I wasn't on the phone with you.. just because I couldn't hear your voice live, doesn't mean I can't get myself off. I have voicemails from you.. I have memories of the sound of your voice.. I have pictures of you. Men aren't the only ones who play with themselves while looking at hot pictures."

The image of Kelly finger-fucking herself while looking at my picture took my cock to places I didn't think it'd be able to go so soon. Within seconds, I was on the verge.

"Oh fuck, that's hot," I said.

"You like that, huh? I bet you'd like to know I'm sitting here right now, looking at that picture of you, the Marine picture. I wish I could squirt, because-"

She didn't have to finish the sentence - I got the point.

"Cum now," I said into the phone. It wasn't a request. "I am."

Immediately, I heard her moan into the phone, a long, slow, guttural sound that had been building steadily for the past 20 minutes. That lasted for a few seconds, only to be replaced by a string of expletives, with the words "Brad" and "baby" sprinkled throughout. My name had never sounded like a swear word before, but I wasn't about to complain.

I felt my own cum on my hand as I continued to pound my dick mercilessly. It was way too soon after the threesome in the parking lot to expect much more than that, but Kelly's voice was so fucking sexy that one jet spurted out and landed somewhere north of my belly button.

Neither of us said anything for a long moment. I tried to breathe as quietly as possible, because I wanted nothing more than to hear her breathe on the other end of the line.

"Brad?" she finally said after a few minutes had passed. "Would you really be willing to share me?"

"Would you want me to?"

"I've never tried it, but I think so," she said.

"Then yes. I'd definitely be willing to do it. Same as any other ideas you have. If it'll make you happy, I won't hesitate."

I could almost hear her smiling from the next time zone over. Thing was.. it wasn't just a line. I meant it.

******

As much as I didn't want to, I had to let Kelly off the phone then. I felt sort of empty, knowing I was still in the middle of a wheat field in Oklahoma, and she was lying in her bed in Idaho instead of right there next to me. It occurred to me that missing someone less than a minute after they hung up the phone was, at the very least, odd and unhealthy. Being the commitment-phobe I was, it also scared me a little.

It didn't tire me out, though, so I pulled my shorts and boxers back up and left the tent. I'd been a little disappointed at first, when neither Belinda nor Zia were around when I got back to the camp, but I quickly got over it. I wanted to kick myself for turning down an invitation to fuck Jill for a threesome that apparently wasn't going to happen, at least not tonight, but I could hear screams and shrieks and music and just general party noises from the other side of the campground, the part not cursed with the quiet zone tag. I figured there was plenty of fun to be had over there, if not horizontally, at least vertically.

As I started to walk out of the camp, though, I heard a clinking noise coming from the other side of my car, something that sounded like glass on metal. I went over to investigate and saw a Miller Lite bottle leaning up against the hubcap of my right rear tire. Sitting next to the bottle was the redhead I'd spotted the night before and again earlier that evening. She had her back up against the rear passenger-side door of my Dodge Stratus. I remembered thinking her backside was pretty appealing, but as she looked up at me, I thought her face looked even better.

"It's a pretty reliable car," I said, "but I'm not sure if it makes a great back rest."

"It doesn't," she assured me.

"Then why are you using it as such?"

"The doors are locked."

"I can open them if you really want me to."

She seemed sad about something, though I had no idea what. She looked up at me, seemingly deep in thought.

"I'm Brad," I said, walking up to her and putting my hand out.

"Becky," she said, not sure at first if she should shake it or not, but finally deciding I probably didn't bite.

"Ah," I said. "You were sleeping in Paul and J.T.'s tent last night."

"That would be me," she said. "You going to let go of my hand now?"

I grinned back at her.

"I don't know what's going on, and what's got you so down that you're hiding out behind my car," I said. "But I'm not going to leave you over here. If you want to sulk, come out and sit with me at the picnic table, and we'll sulk together."

I really had nothing to sulk about. Sure, I missed Kelly, which made me crazy, but that wasn't anything to be sad over. But Becky didn't have to know that. She carefully studied my face before allowing me to pull her to her feet and lead her over to the picnic table.

Good 'ol J.T. had been kind enough to leave some beer in the cooler, and I pulled out two. She took hers and twisted the top off, wasting no time before downing at least a good quarter of it.

"So?" I asked after a few moments.

"What?"

"What's going on?"

"Oh, nothing," she said in a tone that let me know it was definitely not nothing. "Just.. this place."

"What about it? It's been pretty fun so far."

"Of course you think so," she said. "I heard you in the tent, having phone sex with whoever that was."

I was a little surprised that she'd heard me, but not too much. For all I know, she had been sitting there since I got back from the parking lot. I had no idea when she'd showed up.

"Well, that was with someone who wasn't here," I said. "I've been having plenty of fun here, too," I said.

She looked like she wanted to laugh, but just couldn't bring herself to do it. "I swear, you guys are all alike."

"I beg to differ," I said before taking a long pull off my beer. "What's up, Becky?"

She looked square into my eyes again, and I could just see the sides of her brain debating on whether or not to tell me. I guess she finally decided I wasn't a threat.

"Paul," she said, as if that would explain everything to me.

"Are you guys a couple?" I asked. They were sleeping in the same tent that morning, but that didn't mean anything.

"We should be," she said. "I thought we were. Him, not so much, apparently."

"How do you know?" I asked.

"Well, he's over there," she said, pointing toward the party side of the camp, "fucking some Latina chick who looks young enough to be my daughter. So, no, I'm guessing he doesn't think we're a couple."

"She looks like she's three?"

"What?"

"You said she looks young enough to be your daughter, but you don't look old enough to have anything older than a 3-year-old, and even that's stretching it," I said, amusing myself with how I'd put a fresh spin on one of the world's most tired compliments. "And, if Paul's into 3 year-olds, he's not nearly as cool as I thought he was."

Finally, she laughed. When I managed to get her to look in my eyes, I could see there was warmth behind her eyes - it wasn't just an empty laugh.

"I guess I'm older than I look then," she said, and I knew enough to leave it at that. Hell, the night before I'd shot my wad down the throat of a woman who was at least 40, and I could have sworn she was no older than 33 or 34. So what did I know about age and looks, anyway?

"Well, have you said anything to Paul about it?" I asked her. I didn't want to pry, but it wouldn't do for someone as sexy as Becky to be sitting around moping when the rest of the free world was out having sex and getting drunk.

"I've dropped hints," she said. "We've slept together, and we do almost everything together. I kind of just thought that made us a couple. No one ever really asks the formal question anymore.. you just wake up one day, and you have a boyfriend or a girlfriend."

"And you thought that's how it was with you and Paul." I said, not meaning it as a question, but she nodded her head anyway. She tipped her glass up, killing off the rest of her beer in short order.

"Well, listen," I said, and her attention was back on my face again. It was clear that she was doing just that. "Some guys need to be told. I'm terrible with relationships, but Dr. Phil says communication is the key."

"You watch Dr. Phil?" she asked, her voice filling with mirth.

"Hell, no," I said. "I was at the hospital a couple months ago with my buddy, he was having surgery. That shit was on TV, and it was like a 26-car pile-up on the freeway. Sucks for everybody involved, but you can't help but look as you go by."

I had her laughing pretty good now, and I had to admit, I was pretty pleased with myself. She was pretty depressed just a few minutes ago, and if nothing else came of the night, at least I'd cheered her up some.

"Just talk to him," I said. "Yes, a lot of guys are pretty good at reading between the lines, and most of the time, it's pretty obvious when things have taken the next step. Paul seems like a really good guy, but I don't know him very well. He might be an idiot. Or, the signals might be mixed with you guys, or whatever. All I know is, if you talk to him, you can get it ironed out. I'm sure if he knows you're upset by what he's doing tonight-"

"And what he did last night," she added.

"-that he'll be sorry. If he cares about you, he wouldn't want to do anything to hurt you."

"You think so?"

"Sure," I said. "Look, he probably just thinks all you want out of the deal is sex. Maybe he's okay with that, if that's all he thinks he can get out of it. Maybe he's not okay with it, but doesn't know how to tell you. I don't know. If he knew you wanted him to be your man, though.. hell, he'd be crazy to turn that down."

"Really?"

"Please, don't tell me you're one of those women who has absolutely no friggin' idea that she's drop dead sexy and could make a man cuss out his momma just by wiggling her ass the right way."

She laughed, but she looked at me a little curiously now.

"Where did that come from?"

"From yesterday," I said. "And earlier today. I saw you yesterday, sitting with the other girls in that group in front of Paul and J.T., when I first met those guys."

There was no point in being shy about it. "I saw your red hair first," I said, and got up to walk around the picnic table, to get another look at it from behind. "Then I saw the tattoo." I looked down, and her blue T-shirt had ridden far enough up her back that the spider pattern on her lower back was in plain view. "Then I saw the orange thong that looked like it was ready to bury itself inside you."

Now she turned around to look at me. She had an interesting look on her face - interesting because I had no idea what it meant.

"And I remember thinking to myself.. 'Ya know, I thought if I died, I wanted to come back as a porn star, but now I'm thinking being a little orange piece of string might not be so bad, either.'"

She giggled at that, and I sat down next to her, this time on her side of the table.

"Then today, I saw you over by the games during Lonestar's show. I tried to catch up with you across the crowd, but I couldn't get there quick enough without stomping on a bunch of little kids. Probably a good thing, too."

"Why's that?" she asked.

"Because I'd had enough to drink that I'd have been willing to jump you right there in front of the ring toss, kids and their parents' reactions be damned."

Now she was smiling. She was also blushing, but I couldn't tell if it was from my words or the beer. She'd just finished her second.

"So, yeah," I said. "If Paul didn't want to hook up with you long-term... I'd request a pass to the front of the line of all the people who'd want to kick his ass."

I didn't look at her as I said that. Not because I'm shy - I'm not, and even if I was, I'd had enough to drink by then that I wouldn't be. I just knew if I looked at her, her first response would be to blush and look away. I didn't want that.

I could feel her stare at me for a second, then she grabbed my face and turned it toward her, right before she leaned over and planted a kiss on my lips. Our lips just brushed together for a few moments, but I could tell there was a little heat there.

"Okay, I don't know what that was," I said. "But if it was supposed to be a kiss, it should have gone a little more like this."

I put my bottle down and did the same with hers, then grabbed her behind the neck and pulled her over to me. My tongue entered her mouth at the same time our lips touched, hell bent on exploring every inch of the mouth behind that killer smile that'd been working wonders for me the past 10 minutes. Her arms circled my neck, and before I knew it, she was sitting on my lap. I sucked her top lip into my mouth, and she briefly dug her nails into my shoulder as she pulled back.

"Who was that you were having phone sex with a while ago?" she asked, clearly trying to catch her breath.

I thought for a minute. I didn't know what we were for sure, but I sure as hell didn't need it spelled out for me.

"Probably my girlfriend, but don't worry about that," I said. "She's all for me doing whatever I want till I get back home in a couple of weeks."

Just calling her my girlfriend should have set off some red flags in my mind, but it didn't. I managed to ignore that train of thought in favor of the better shade of red sitting on my lap.

"Good," Becky replied, and reached down to pull off her shirt. I grabbed her wrist before she could.

"Wait," I said. "What about Paul?"

"I love Paul," she said, releasing her shirt and placing her hands on my chest. "And I'm pretty sure he loves me. But he's off fucking some girl that isn't me. While I plan to put a stop to that tomorrow.. why can't I have a little fun first?"

It made sense to me, and I didn't waste time telling her that. I just put my hands where hers had been, and lifted her shirt up as she raised her arms. The equally blue bra she'd been wearing quickly followed, and I stared at her chest for a few seconds. They weren't the biggest breasts I'd ever seen - not even the biggest I'd seen since I'd arrived in Oklahoma - but they were maybe the best-looking set I'd laid eyes on. They were perfectly shaped, not small enough to go unnoticed but not big enough to risk any significant tongue injuries. She was young enough that they hadn't started sagging yet, all earlier joking about her age aside. Besides that, they were attached to a body that just crawled its way off the front page of a Playboy. I was content to just drink it all in, and she was content to let me.

Finally, I leaned forward to kiss her again, but she pulled away.

"Not here," she said, leaning down to kiss me quickly. "Let's go to the tent."

She jumped off my lap and sprinted into the other tent before anyone could see her C-cup tits bouncing in the midnight air.

"Looks like I'll have something to tell Kelly tomorrow," I said, out loud but not loud enough for Becky to hear it. I downed the rest of my beer and quickly followed her in. She was waiting for me just inside and grabbed hold of my right arm, pulling me down into the sleeping bag with her.

Somehow, she managed to get me on the bottom and wound up sitting on my lap again. I didn't care, mind you - the magnificent breasts hanging just inches from my face were more than enough to keep me happy. She started grinding her hips into my crotch, and I sincerely hoped that she wouldn't take my soft cock as an insult. I'd gotten off three times in an hour before, but usually it involved loads of Red Bull and a few different women to keep me interested. I was out of Red Bull and I didn't think anyone else was going to show up anytime soon.

Thankfully, she was so damn attractive that all my cock had to do was what comes natural, no pun intended. The longer I stared at her, the more I played with her tits, and the deeper our kisses got, the harder I grew. It did take about 20 minutes of her giving me what basically amounted to a private lap dance before I was back to full hardness, but even then I knew it would take at least 20 or 30 more minutes of constant fucking to get off again.

"Wow," she said. "You don't look that old, but it took you almost a half hour to recover from one orgasm."

Had it been true, it might have killed the mood. But it wasn't.

"Two, dear," I said.

"Two?"

"Yes. One in the parking lot after the show, while everything was jammed up trying to get out," I said. "Another just now in the tent."

"Oh, I see," she said, grinning down at me and licking her lips. "We'll just have to see how long it takes me to make you cum now, won't we?"

She would get no argument from me. I was handling her breasts a little more roughly now, but she didn't seem to mind. Her nipples were sticking out almost an inch from the rest of her breasts, and the areola, while not overly large, were all standing up on end like goose bumps. It was clear that she liked what I was doing.

I didn't even notice, but somehow, she'd managed to undo her shorts and my shorts while bouncing up and down on my lap. She stood up quickly enough to slide hers down her hips, leaving just a thong - yellow, this time - to cover her pussy. I scooted my shorts down far enough that she'd have access, and no more. I couldn't move my legs, but moving wasn't likely to be on my agenda for the next few minutes, anyway.

She rubbed her pussy, shielded only by her thong, up and down on my exposed dick a few times before quickly pulling the thong to one side and impaling herself on my dick. Less than 30 minutes after I'd seen her leaning on my car, I was balls-deep inside her.

"Wow," she said as I felt her pubic hair make contact with mine. I felt around to check, and sure enough, she'd taken my entire cock into her with the first stroke. She didn't need extra lube or for me to go slowly - she was that ready. "I feel so full right now."

"Well, you definitely got me hard again quicker than I would have ever imagined."

"I don't think this is the longest dick I've ever had, but I'm pretty sure this is the biggest around. You're hitting areas even my vibrators and dildos don't get to."

"Glad to know I can be of service," I grinned back at her. "There's still some hope for the human race, I guess. I can still do something no machine can match."

She laughed and smiled sexily at me as she dipped her head to my chest and licked and sucked on my left nipple. Her leaning forward gave me better access to her ass, and I squeezed it as hard as I thought I could get away with.

It was clear that this wasn't going to be an emotionally intense encounter. She was laughing at every joke I made, and her face was filled with excitement. It was liked I'd cleared up all her problems with one simple suggestion - talk. I don't know if she'd decided to fuck me as a way of thanking me, or because she was genuinely attracted to me, or because she figured if Paul could do it, so could she. Honestly, I didn't much care. I was going to make sure she had a hell of a time either way.

She was working herself up and down my dick, using her hands on my shoulders to steady herself. There was still a gleam in her eye, but her cheeks were starting to flush. So, too, was the valley between her breasts. I noticed her breaths were more frequent and ragged now, and while there was still a smile on her lips, the look on her face was one of concentration. She was slamming down on my lap a little more forcefully with each stroke.