Brad's Road Trip Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as I could get myself loose without worrying about Belinda chewing off half my face, I looked and saw that not only had Zia removed Belinda's pants, she'd taken up a position between her legs and started doing just what Becky had asked for earlier.

I moved Belinda to where she was laying down with her back on my lap, giving Zia better access to her pussy. She hadn't bothered to take Belinda's green lace panties off - she simply pulled them to the side. Either way, Belinda was clearly enjoying Zia's tongue action. On my end, I had easy access to Belinda's bare breasts and lazily tweaked her nipples and massaged her tits as I watched Zia work.

"You know I've been wanting to do this since I saw you naked yesterday morning, right?" I said to her, and she beamed back at me.

"Me, too," she said. "Speaking of which..."

She didn't finish with words, but she did with her hands. She started stroking my cock through my jeans. It was already pretty into what was going on, but now that she was involving it directly, it was about ready to go to war with the entire Levi Jeans company.

"Yesterday, I only got to look at it," she said. "Now, I want to play with it. Can I?"

I'm pretty sure she wasn't asking me - if she was, that was a pretty dumb question. But Zia simply looked up and smiled at her, and then sucked her entire clit into her mouth, which caused Belinda to clutch my cock pretty tightly. I gently pushed her hand away and unzipped my jeans, lifting her head up as I pulled them and my boxers off quickly. My cock sprang out to its full length, slapping Belinda on the cheek.

"I was getting there," Belinda said as she laughed and subtly licked her lips. She gripped my cock with her hand, and after licking around the shaft for a few seconds, slid the first couple of inches into her mouth. I groaned and pinched her nipple harder than I had since we'd started, but she didn't complain. She just sucked harder.

"That looks awesome," Zia said, temporarily pulling away from her girlfriend's sopping pussy to watch her give me head. I hadn't touched Belinda's pussy yet, but judging by Zia's shiny face, it was dripping wet. Zia simply watched for a few moments as Belinda worked my cock in and out of her mouth.

"Speaking of things looking good," I said, "I was a pretty big fan of what you were doing a minute ago." Zia smiled and looked back down at Belinda's pussy.

"You want to help?"

"In a minute," I agreed. "For now, I want to watch you do it."

So she did. She lazily traced circles around the entire area, making tongue contact with only Belinda's pussy lips and pelvic bone, then slowly made tighter and tighter circles until she was feverishly tonguing her clit. Belinda was moaning all over my cock, and her face was flushing as Zia got her closer to orgasm.

"Do you want to come now?" I asked her.

"I don't... think she's going to give me a choice," she said. As if on cue, Zia shoved two fingers into Belinda while rapidly flicking her tongue over her clit, and I quickly removed my cock from her mouth so she didn't bite down. I leaned down to suck on her nipples as she rolled through the orgasm. She wasn't particularly loud yet, but I figured it was probably the first of many.

Zia didn't let Belinda relax too long. "My turn," she said as she climbed up from between Belinda's legs. Belinda was still laying with her head on my left thigh, with my cock an inch or two from her mouth. She rolled over onto her stomach now and got serious about giving me a blowjob as Zia finished taking off her clothes.

"Wow," I said as Belinda sucked about six inches of me into her mouth. That was probably all she'd be able to get in, but that was still better than a lot of women. "It feels like you've done this before."

"She has," Zia said, lightly stroking Belinda's curvy ass as she watched her go to town on me. "I'm the one who's never been with a guy before. I think I'm her first girlfriend, actually."

"Well, on behalf of the male species, let me plead our case," I said, and Belinda laughed with my dick in her mouth. "I mean, sure, we're all for you guys hooking up, so long as you let one of us watch every now and again. But taking these skills away from us permanently is just cold-hearted."

"So, you're begging, huh?" Zia said, smirking at me as she slowly made her way over to me.

"I will, if that's what it takes," I said, and then groaned for emphasis. "She's really good at this."

"Well," she said. "Let me see what you're willing to do."

"Come here," I said as I lay back on the sleeping bags.

"And do what?" she asked.

I wasn't sure if she was screwing around or if she really didn't know what I wanted. I cocked my head to the side.

"Like you don't know," I said, and to stop her from getting embarrassed, in case she really didn't know, I pulled her down into a kiss. I wasn't sure if she'd do it or not, because after all, kissing is something that's very intense and very personal. Being willing to have sex with someone is one thing - letting it get to the level of intimacy where kissing comes into play is something else. That's the one thing you don't learn in singles school - friends with benefits is a great arrangement as long as tongues don't touch. I know, it sounds crazy, but there it is.

But Zia didn't seem to mind. She didn't really get too into it, at least, not like Belinda had when she pulled me into the kiss a few minutes ago. But she was responsive, and she seemed to like what I was doing.

"See?" I said. "Not all men are terrible."

"I never said they were," she said. Then she straightened herself up and put one leg one side of my head and the other leg on the other side. Turns out, she did know what I wanted.

"I guess you're gonna want more proof," I said, and without responding, she slowly sank her pussy down onto my face.

There are a lot of sensations that come with having your face buried in a woman's pussy, and if you're lucky, smell isn't the first one that hits you. Even though we'd all been out in the sun all day, that wasn't going to be a problem here. Sure, I could smell the sweat on her skin - I'm sure Belinda could detect the sweat on mine, too, and I'm guessing Zia noticed it on Belinda. If you're not cool with a little sweat during oral sex, you'd better do one of two things: A) Go down on your partner in the shower or B) Swear off oral sex. There is no third option.

So the sweat was there, but as soon as my tongue touched Zia's pussy lips, I could taste her juices, and that overpowered everything else. Once I started plunging my tongue in and out of her pussy, they were flowing so heavily that that smell overpowered anything else. And it wasn't unpleasant, by any stretch of the imagination.

I wrapped my arms around Zia's waist and did my best to hold her down as I ate her out. I carefully avoided her clit at first, choosing instead to focus on pretty much everything else. I couldn't hold her lips open because my hands were occupied, but I managed to get my tongue pretty deep inside her anyway. Zia had a very distinct taste to her - and no, it didn't taste like strawberries, like it's usually described. It's hard to describe, but I knew I liked it. That meant I had to get as much as of it as possible, and I didn't hear Zia complaining.

Meanwhile, Belinda was now licking my balls while she jerked me off slowly. She really did know what she was doing. She wasn't too rough with my balls, and she kept my dick slick enough that it wouldn't dry up with the friction from her hand. I didn't really want to cum that quickly, and certainly not from a handjob, but I wasn't going to fight it if she could get me there.

I was at least going to be the last to cum, though. I moved my hands up to Zia's tits, and after pushing on them slightly to get her to lean back, I massaged them a bit roughly as I finally moved my tongue onto her clit. I was flicking my tongue as fast as my muscles could possibly move, bound and determined to make Zia come. Even if she decided not to try it with a man again, I was gonna make sure she remembered her one experience.

"Hey, Brad," Belinda said, removing my cock from her mouth for a moment. I couldn't respond, but she didn't need me to. Suddenly, I felt one of her fingers start rubbing around my asshole. I wasn't going to stop her if that's what she wanted, but she made no move to slide it in. Instead, after a few seconds, she just said, "Do it."

I caught the hint, and put my hand out toward Belinda. She quickly sucked my right pinky into her mouth, getting it all wet and slick, as I used my other hand to pull Zia forward on my face. Once Belinda pulled off my finger and went back to my cock, I wasted very little time slipping my pinky into Zia's ass.

She suddenly snapped up as straight as she could in our current situation and let out a high-pitched moan, one that definitely would have been a quiet-zone-violating shout had she let it out. She also flooded my face, as the combination of my tongue going rapid-fire on her clit and my finger wiggling in her ass sent her plummeting off the cliff. She stayed relatively still on my face, squirming a little bit but not enough to make me worry about a broken nose.

After a moment or two, she began to relax, and she slowly sank back down to lay on top of me, sliding down my body as she did. She was built a bit bigger than Belinda, but the weight felt good on my chest.

Belinda never stopped working on my cock, and I was fairly certain I was going to cum within minutes when she stopped.

"Zia," she said, to which Zia could only mumble in response. "Do you want to fuck him now?"

Despite her orgasm, Zia's eyes widened up at that. I'm not sure why that was a surprise, really - at whatever point she'd decided to include me in this evening's activities, she'd had to have known this was a possibility. Still, she looked a little unsure.

"Belinda, I think it'd be better if you and I did it first," I said, and Zia's eyes locked onto mine. She was a little relieved, but I thought I saw a little bit of disappointment there, too. "I'm definitely down for being Zia's first dick, if she's willing, but I think she needs a little time to recover first. It's not every day a man gives her an orgasm."

She smiled at that, and put her head back on my shoulder.

"That sounds great," Belinda said, still holding my dick. "But I'm gonna make sure I get a good ride first."

"What do you mean?" Zia asked. I knew what she meant, and if I didn't, I could have figured it out when Belinda slid as much of me as she could back into her mouth.

"She's gonna make me cum first," I said. "She's doing such a good job down there that if she tries to fuck me now, I won't last five minutes."

"Mmm hmmm," was Belinda's response, and it came with my cock in her mouth, which certainly didn't slow things down any.

"Ooh," Zia whispered, sliding up close to my ear. "Is my girlfriend gonna make you cum, Brad?"

Zia licked lazily around my ear as she kept up the dirty talk.

"Are you going to cum for us, Brad? Are you gonna get off now so you can do a better job of fucking that little cunt? Huh?"

Her words were getting dirtier, but her actions still felt damn good.

"Maybe if you're a good boy," she said, "and you do a really good job fucking Belinda, I'll let you fuck me later. I know you want to."

I'd just told her as such. I figured this would probably happen at some point, and I was cool with it. I'd guessed that Zia was probably the dominant one in her and Belinda's relationship, and I figured she was probably the more controlling one in bed, and that side was coming out now. I was happy to see it.

"Maybe," she said, her voice getting even softer as she got even closer to me, "I'll let you come in me."

"Belinda, I'm gonna cum," I said. I had no idea what she planned to do at that point, but I don't remember caring much. Within seconds, I was shooting a load of cum into Belinda's mouth. I had wrapped my arms around Zia in the process, and was now holding her tight to me as I came.

"Oooh, yeah, baby," she said to me. "Cum for me. Cum in Belinda's mouth. Let her taste you."

It wasn't a particularly large load, as I hadn't had much time to build it up since we'd started, but it was enough that some of it leaked out of Belinda's mouth and dripped back onto me.

"Jesus, that was good," I said a few seconds later. Zia got off of me and sat up straight.

"One problem with your plan, B," Zia said. She pointed at my dick, which was rapidly deflating.

"Oh, don't worry about that," I said. "Give me five minutes, it'll be good as new."

"And I think we can help him out with that, can't we?" Belinda said, quickly diving on top of her girlfriend. Within seconds, they were in a 69, with Belinda on top of Zia, and needless to say, it didn't take my dick very long to come back to life.

I never took my eyes off Zia and Belinda, but my hand managed to find my blue jeans anyway. I quickly pulled two condoms out of my wallet, and when my dick was hard, I quietly slid one on.

I didn't want to break their concentration just yet, so I waited. Sure, I was incredibly turned on, and I badly wanted to fuck them both, even though I'd just come a few minutes before. But what they were doing to each other wasn't fast, it wasn't furious, and it wasn't feverish. It was slow, and luxurious, and sensual. They were making love to each other, and they were letting me watch. So that's what I was going to do.

"You ready yet?" Belinda asked, looking up from Zia's pussy and winking at me.

"Dumb question," I said.

"Okay," she said, but made no effort to move, so I crawled over behind her, straddling Zia's face in the process.

"He's already got the condom on and everything," Zia said. "Which is good, because I was going to ask."

"Don't worry about it. I made a little promise to someone back home that I'd be safe until I got back to her."

"A girlfriend? And she's letting you mess around?"

"She is," I said. "You want to hear about it, or would you rather I fucked _your_ girlfriend?"

Zia took hold of my cock and guided me towards Belinda's pussy. Belinda had gotten up to one knee to give me a little bit better angle, and with Zia pushing me, I sank almost all the way in on the first push.

"My God, that is a big dick," Zia said. Belinda didn't say anything - she simply groaned and collapsed onto Zia's legs. She kept the knee up, but every other part of her was touching Zia. I grasped Belinda's hips and slowly moved in and out of her for a few minutes.

"So fucking good," she said. "I forgot.. this feels so fucking good."

"I'm glad, baby," Zia said underneath both of us. Then, she reached back and smacked me on the ass. I don't know what she was expecting me to do as a response, but I slapped Belinda's ass, and that made her moan. Loudly.

"Ah," Zia said. "She likes that, does she?" Then she spanked me again, and I spanked Belinda, this time on the left cheek. I got a bigger moan.

"I did not know that about you, Belinda," Zia said. "Do you like getting spanked all the time? Or is it just when there's a big cock in your pussy?"

Zia was really surprising me with the dirty talk, but then, most women who were really good at it did. She spanked me again, and I spanked Belinda again. Zia's slaps were getting lighter and lighter on my ass, but I was cranking it up on Belinda.

"Answer her," I said, and pulled Belinda's hair a little bit. She grunted as she was forced to pull her head up.

"I like it... all the time," she managed to get out, and as a reward, I spanked her again, this time without Zia spanking me first. I guessed she was just trying to put the idea in my head.

We kept going like that for 10 more minutes, with Zia talking dirty and me driving into Belinda for all I was worth. Belinda's plan was certainly working - I was nowhere near cumming, but she was.

"Zia," I said. "Whatever you did before to make her cum, do that again."

With that, I stopped kneeling and pulled one of my legs up to where I was half-standing, half-kneeling, which allowed me to ram into Belinda even harder. I felt Zia's tongue on my balls for a second, and then on my dick every time I pulled out. Belinda was shouting out, softly at first but then crescendoing as Zia and I pushed her closer to another orgasm. She stuffed part of a sleeping bag into her mouth when she finally came, and while it didn't muffle it entirely, it kept it quiet enough that no one but Zia and I could hear it. Paul and Becky might have been able to as well, but with what we'd heard from them earlier, that was only fair.

"Was that everything you were hoping for, honey?" Zia asked as Belinda slowly pulled forward, removing my dick from her.

"Oh, hell, yes," she said. "I wasn't expecting anything nearly this good. He had to have fucked me for 30 minutes!"

"Actually, I think it was only 10 or 15," I said. "But you stopped, not me." I pointed down at my crotch. "I'm ready to go again if you wanna hop back on."

"I think it's someone else's turn," Belinda said. Her face had a satisfied look on it, but she still looked very awake. She and I both turned to look at Zia.

"Are you sure?" I asked her.

"Oh, like you want me to say no," she said.

"Of course I don't," I said. I moved a little closer to her. "Zia, ever since I saw you yesterday, I've thought about fucking you. But I know this is new for you, and I'm certainly not going to rape you. I'm sure Belinda would be happy to keep going if you're uncomfortable with it."

"I'm not uncomfortable yet," she said, grabbing my dick as she said it. "But judging by the size of this thing, I will be in a minute."

"Good," I said, and she grinned back at me. "Let me just get another condom on."

"Don't worry about it, Brad," Belinda said, still lying in a heap at Zia's feet. "We waited so long to sleep with each other because we wanted to get tested first. We're both clean. It's okay."

"All right," I said. "How do you want to do this? You want to be on top so you can control the pace?"

"No," she said. She was still on her back, but now she pulled her knees up to her chest. "Just be careful."

"I will." I was between her legs in a heartbeat. I'd fucked Belinda for a long while, but I was still nowhere close to cumming, and I wanted to get back inside someone before my dick decided to relax. "You have had something inside you before, right?"

"Yeah," she said. "Vibrators, dildos, a strap-on. I don't have a cherry to break through. But you're going to stretch me."

"Without a doubt," Belinda said. "It's gonna hurt for a little bit."

"I know," she said. Belinda moved over and started making out with Zia, which was probably a good thing. Zia's pulse had quickened considerably since I'd moved in between her legs, and this way, she couldn't watch what was going on.

I rubbed my hand over Belinda's still soaked pussy for some lubrication, which sent a shiver up her spine. I rubbed that hand over my encased dick and slowly, ever so slowly, I slid the first couple of inches inside Zia.

"Relax, baby," Belinda said. "He's not going to hurt you."

"Too late," I heard Zia gasp. I pulled out and slowly pushed back in again, trying to get her comfortable with a little bit of me at a time. I was also rubbing her clit to try and get her juices flowing internally.

It took a few minutes, but Zia finally got to a point where she didn't tense up every time I pushed in. She was still putting a vice-grip hold on my cock, which was forcing me to work extra hard just to get inside her, but I figured that was probably something she couldn't control.

I kept working my cock in and out of it, and after about 20 minutes or so, I was sliding the entire length in and out of her with no problems on my end, and if she was feeling any pain, she didn't say anything. She certainly didn't look like it. Belinda had taken over for me playing with Zia's clit, and she was also giving her breasts a lot of attention. Overall, it looked like Zia was feeling pretty good.