Brad's Road Trip Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohmigod," she said, repeating the jumbled word at least 10 times as she slowly climbed down from her peak. Just then, I looked up in time to see a "reduced speed ahead" sign, and a couple seconds later, I saw a sign announcing that we'd arrived in Lake Providence, Louisiana. Towns meant more than one lane in each direction and actual traffic.

"Sonya," I said, but she didn't respond. I looked over at her, and the first thing I noticed - well, besides the blue vibrator still in her pussy - was the gentle rise and fall of the blanket that covered her chest. She was sleeping.

I eased her leg off my shoulder and onto my lap and pulled her right leg off the floor to join it, then pulled the blanket down to where it covered most of her thighs as well as her upper body. If anyone were to drive by and look into my car, they'd see a girl sleeping under a blanket with her legs stretched out across my lap.

I glanced around to see if anyone had noticed, but I only saw one other car, and it was a few car lengths behind me. I laughed quietly at the timing - two minutes later, and surely someone driving through town would have shared my view of Sonya cumming.

******

"Oh, God, Brad," Kelly said on the other end of the line. "I'm close."

I wasn't, but who cares?

"Yeah?" I asked. "I bet you wish that was you right now. I bet you wish I had that vibrator in between your legs, pushing it in and out of your wet, dripping pussy. Don't you?"

She mumbled something incoherent in return.

"Answer me!" I said, getting a little more forceful. "Don't you?!"

"YES!!!" was the reply, and then I heard Kelly moan loudly into the phone. "Fuck me with it, Brad," she managed to say. At least that's what I thought I heard - she wasn't really speaking contemporary English at that moment.

"Cum all over your fingers, baby. Cum for me," I said, then sat back against the arm of Scott's couch and listened as Kelly did just that.

It wasn't a huge orgasm. Within a few seconds, her breathing was back to normal.

"That's all?" I asked.

"For the first one," she said. "I'm guessing there is more to the story?"

"Of course."

******

Both stoplights in Lake Providence were green when I hit them, and I was back on dense tree-lined roads within a few minutes. I had no plans to wake Sonya up - if she slept all the way into Jackson, about an hour away, I was okay with that.

She didn't. Maybe five minutes south of town, I felt her legs moving slowly over my cock. It'd been hard since I noticed her nipples going high-beam, and now that it had room to move in my jeans, it was extended as much as it could be in my pants. Watching Sonya cum twice certainly hadn't hurt.

"Good morning," I said as I looked over at her. The sheepish grin had returned.

"Umm.. hi," she replied. "That was.."

"Pretty damn intense," I finished for her.

"Yeah, it was. That's the hardest I've ever cum from that vibrator."

"I think it needs twice-daily workouts to keep it in tip-top shape, so it can continue to turn in that quality of performance."

Sonya laughed. "Oh, trust me, I change the batteries in this thing once a week," she said, pulling the vibrator out from under the blanket and carefully setting it inside her bra on the floorboard. "I think it had more to do with the hand holding it this time."

"You're too kind," I said.

"No, you're too kind," she replied, sitting back up in the seat. Now that we were away from traffic for a few more miles, she let the blanket fall to her lap, revealing her tits to me again. "You didn't have to give me a ride, and you didn't have to just help me out with that."

"True," I said, considering what she'd said. "But on the first one, what can I say? I'm just a nice guy. And on the second... I didn't _have_ to help you and fuck you with your vibrator, no. But I think I'd have my man card revoked if I hadn't."

She laughed hard at that. It made sense to me. I mean, sure, maybe not everyone would offer her a ride in the first place. But if a woman comes up to you, hands you a vibrator and spreads her legs, blood had better be spurting from multiple arteries before you say no.

"Well, still," she said. "I've talked to a few people at that truck stop over the past few months, and you're the only one who's ever offered me a ride. You deserve a reward for that."

I knew where she was headed even as I said it, but I said it anyway.

"Sonya, I think the show you just put on is more than enough of a reward, don't you?"

She had long since moved my center console out of the way, so she had no trouble leaning down into my lap. Her fingers easily negotiated my belt buckle and the snap at the front of my jeans.

"Shut up and drive, would you?"

I smiled as she unzipped my jeans and reached into my boxers to pull out my cock. A choir began shouting out the chorus to "Hallelujah" when it finally got out into the air. I reached down under the seat and scooted the chair back as far as I could where my feet could still reach the pedals. I looked up just in time to realize that I was about to get on I-20. Jackson was about an hour away. I pulled up on Sonya's hair as a way of telling her to wait a second.

Once I had finally finished the loop and emerged onto the highway, I let her hair go, and she wasted no time devouring my cock. If I hadn't known any better, I'd have sworn she was on her death bed and she thought my dick was holding some kind of antidote, because she attacked me with that much ferocity.

"Girl, we have an hour," I said. "You can take your time."

I looked down briefly and saw her smiling around my cock. That was the only response I got.

Over the next 30 minutes, Sonya brought me to the edge of cumming three or four times, only to back off when she felt me start to tighten up. There were several occasions where she pulled off completely and just lazily stroked me for a few moments before popping me back in her mouth. She licked up and down my length, she swirled her head around the tip, she put just the head in her mouth and jerked off the rest of me, and she did her best to take all of me into her mouth. And she did all of that 10 or 15 times each.

Yes, cruise control is one of the best inventions ever. Interstates, too. If not for constant speeds and relatively straight roads, she'd have totaled my car.

Just as traffic began to pick up within a half an hour of Mississippi's biggest city, sure enough, the rain I'd been told about at the truck stop started falling, and like the proverbial high school chess nerd for the cheerleading captain, it was falling hard. I went from no windshield wipers at all to the highest setting in the space of two minutes.

It would have been enough to make my cock soften, except Sonya was oh, so very good at what she was doing. After about three minutes of rain, she shifted positions. There wasn't enough room in my lap for her to lie flat on her back across my legs - damn steering wheel - but there was enough room for her to lay on her right side, with her right shoulder on my left leg and he chest pressed into stomach. That put my cock right in line with her tits.

"I don't swallow," she said as a way of explaining, "so this will have to do."

I didn't care. After two hours of extreme arousal, I was just ready to cum. She put me back in her mouth briefly to get my cock slick again, then started feverishly jerking me off. I didn't last another minute.

"Sonya, I'm about to cum," I said.

"All over my tits, baby," she replied. Not three seconds later, I was doing just that. Most of it did land on her tits. A couple of shots cleared her body altogether and hit the bottom of the steering wheel, and one streak found her face, just below her mouth. Because she was laying on her side, some of my cum had streamed down her chest and pooled between her and the T-shirt I was wearing.

"Aww," she said. "You're gonna have to change shirts."

"Deal," I said, and Sonya smiled.

After a few minutes of lying there while I drove in the rain, Sonya got up. I had some napkins in the center console from my Burger King breakfast that morning, and Sonya used those to clean up the cum from her chest.

For my part, my heart was racing. The orgasm was pretty good, but far from the best I'd ever had. Not even the best I'd had this weekend. But it was plenty good, and combined with the traffic, the weather, and the fact that I had to keep control of the car while she was trying to make me explode, it was one of the more intense overall sexual experiences I'd ever had to that point in my life.

Sonya sat up and slowly put her panties, shorts and shirt back on, deciding to go braless. She reached into the back seat again, giving me another opportunity to swat her ass. She just giggled. She came back with her backpack and stuffed the bra and her vibrator into it.

My car reeked of pussy, and while that wasn't a bad thing, it was a pretty strong scent, so I turned the air conditioner back on to try to ventilate the car some. Even though our respective climaxes were over, the weather hadn't quite gotten over the edge yet, so I had to concentrate on the road. Neither of us said a whole lot the rest of the way, and while one might think that's because the situation was awkward, I didn't really feel that way. I was satisfied, she was satisfied, I was concentrating and she was letting me. Every time I looked at her, she was smiling back at me.

Once we got into Jackson, she started giving me directions. We'd originally agreed that I would just drop her off at the Greyhound terminal, but I didn't see the point in not just driving her all the way to her apartment. When we got there, she got out and walked around to the driver's side door.

"I really appreciate this, Brad," Sonya said.

"It was the least I could do," I replied. "I've been on long bus rides before. They kill."

"Well, the bus ride, too," she said. "You don't know how much this - all of it - meant. You never will."

"Maybe I will," I replied, and while Sonya stood there next to my rolled-down window, I reached into the glove box for a notebook I'd been keeping. I'd met so many people so far, and while I got cell numbers for most of them, e-mail was far easier to keep up with. I handed her the pad and a pen, and she scribbled down her e-mail address. She also gave me her home number, but told me she wouldn't be here very long, so I should just use the e-mail address. She leaned down so I could kiss her, which I did - on the cheek.

She turned around and walked toward her apartment building, and as I followed her with my eyes, I contemplated what she said. Obviously, there was more to the situation than I knew - there almost always is. I doubted I'd ever see Sonya again, but I smiled knowing that she'd gotten a lot of satisfaction out of something I'd enjoyed quite a bit, too.

Sonya turned around and waved before entering her building. I watched until she disappeared, then pulled away from the curb.

******

"You didn't fuck her?" Kelly said.

"You know what I think would be fun?" I replied, answering her question with one that I was about to answer myself. "Every sentence you say to me for the rest of your life, you have to include at least one "fuck" or some version of it."

She giggled. "Why?" she asked, again drawing out the last letter, almost like she was drunk.

"Because every time you say it, you make me want to do it to you," I answered.

"I don't have to say it to make you want that," she responded.

"Hard to argue," I said.

"So, you didn't?" she asked again. I could hear her moan every few seconds, but she had backed off considerably. When I described my orgasm in the car, she'd gotten dangerously close, but I had forcefully told her not to cum yet, and she'd listened. Or at least told me she had.

"No, I didn't," I said. "I just got some gas and drove the rest of the way to Pensacola. Honestly, the subject never came up. I think the whole thing was cathartic for her. I don't know what's going on in her personal life, but it seemed like what happened this morning was part of a healing process for her. If she'd have asked me to come inside, I probably would have, but she didn't."

"I'd let you come inside," Kelly replied, quickly drawing my attention back to the topic at hand.

"I'm sure you would," I said. My hand was working more and more quickly on my cock as I got closer to my own orgasm. From the sounds Kelly was making, all I had to do was say it and she'd cum 10 seconds later.

A stream of yelling coming from the bedroom interrupted my thinking.

"What was that?" Kelly asked.

"I have to be honest," I said. "I told you this whole story with a soundtrack."

"Oh, really?" That certainly piqued her interest.

"Yeah," I replied. "Scott has been working all day. He got off early to have dinner with me, and his girlfriend showed up not long after that. He already apologized to me for anything I might hear."

"Ooh, we've done this before," she said.

"We have," I said. "And if I recall, I liked what it did to you the first time."

"You're still talking to me, so I guess so."

I just laughed. I had a strong suspicion I would still be talking to her even if our first real phone conversation hadn't taken place on the other side of a wall from an orgy, but there was no point in saying that.

"What's going on?"

"I'm not sure," I replied. "I'm not close enough to hear it clearly."

Just then, as if on cue, Scott's bedroom door opened just a crack. He wouldn't have been able to see what I was doing from his doorway, so I didn't panic, but then, I didn't need to. No one ever came out of the room.

The shouting had ended just as soon as it had begun, but now it started back up again. The voice was decidedly female.

"Oh, fuck," Lynette said from the bedroom. "Pound that pussy good, baby."

"It sounds like--" I started, but Kelly finished it.

"--his girlfriend is trying to give you a show," she said.

"Yes, it does," I said. "Now she's just letting loose with a torrent of 'fuck me, fuck me, Scott, fuck me.'"

"I bet you wish you were," Kelly said, and her tone of voice made me pick up the pace on my dick even more. "I bet you're thinking of her sitting on your lap right now, with your dick pounding her instead of Scott's."

It was a nice visual, sure.

"You wish she was shouting your name instead of his, don't you?" Kelly continued.

"I kinda like the way it sounds when you shout my name," I replied.

"You keep this up, you're about to hear just that," she said.

As if Lynette knew exactly what I was doing, she started getting louder and louder. Scott was obviously getting pretty close as well, because his grunts joined the symphony coming from the bedroom.

"Baby, I think Lynette is about to cum," I said.

"I wanna hear," she said, and I hit the speaker button to make that easier.

I said nothing, instead choosing to let Kelly listen to what I was hearing. A few minutes later, Lynette started crying out.

"Your friend is making her cum," Kelly said. "They might make me cum, too."

"Don't," I said. "Keep playing with yourself, but don't cum."

"Why?" she asked. She drew out the "y" again, but I don't think she could help it. She was that close.

"This is their moment," I replied. "I want ours to be separate from theirs."

Before she could respond, my best friend's voice cut into my conscience.

"Fuck, Lyn," he said. "I'm gonna cum!"

"Don't pull out!" she exclaimed, much louder than she needed to if Scott was the only person she wanted to hear it. "Cum inside me!"

A moment later, Scott shouted out loud enough that I could have heard him in the parking lot. Either that was for my benefit, too, or he was just having a freight-train of an orgasm.

"Wow," Kelly said. "He's loud when he cums."

"I probably am too in person," I said. "I'm not usually paying attention."

"You don't find your own voice sexy?" she asked. We were back to flirting for a few seconds.

"Oh, hell yes, I do," I said, completely joking. "But usually, the woman taking care of me is good enough that I can't focus on anything but what she's doing."

"Ooh, putting some pressure on me, huh?" she asked.

"I'm sure you'll have no problem handling it."

"Are you still handling it?" she asked, and I understood her innuendo loud and clear.

"Yes," I said. "What about you?"

"You told me to keep playing with myself, so I am," she replied.

"Good girl," I said.

We'd both been waiting for the intensity of Scott and Lynette's moment to lessen before picking back up ourselves. Suddenly, Kelly decided she was done waiting.

"I bet you wish you'd gone all the way with Sonya," Kelly said, immediately filling my mind with images of the redhead. "I bet you're thinking about that blowjob she gave you in the car and the way she looked as you drove that vibrator into her pussy."

I wasn't before, but I was right then.

"You're thinking about how good your cock would have felt in that pussy, aren't you?"

"No," I said.

"Shut up," she replied, thinking I was just toying with her, when really, I wasn't. "I bet you're sorry you're not fucking her right now."

"Kelly, if she was here, I would take it," I said. "But the only person I'm sorry I'm not fucking is you."

My words, dripping with honesty that only the most sincere and intense of moments could produce, were met with silence. Kelly said nothing for a few seconds, so I kept going.

"You said I was thinking about how my cock would feel in her pussy," I said. "It's her face and her body, because I don't know what you look like. But I'm imagining how it would feel to fuck you."

Kelly immediately went from silent to shouting. I'd underestimated how close she was, and apparently, the sincerity of my words was triggering her orgasm.

"Oh, God," Kelly said. "What you just said.. so hot.."

A couple of seconds later, she started with her usual orgasm routine. She was babbling now, mixing my name in amongst a great many other words, most of which would give the Merriam-Webster folks a heart attack.

I couldn't think of anything more erotic.

I didn't think I was going to be able to join her, but somehow, in the midst of a pretty powerful orgasm of her own, Kelly said nine words that brought me right back to the edge.

"Brad?" Kelly said. "Where do you want to cum on me?"

I didn't know what the right answer was, so I just followed the leader.

"I want to cum inside you, Kelly," I said.

And with 12 more words, Kelly shoved me over the edge.

"Oooh, yeah," she said. "I want you to fill my pussy with your cum."

She may have kept going, finding more obscene ways to say it, but I didn't hear any of it. The first three spurts of cum landed on my chest, with the next few hitting my stomach. The rest of it dribbled onto my fingers as I finished stroking myself.

From the other end of the phone, I could tell Kelly was just finishing her orgasm too. It might have been the end of one long one or just a quick aftershock brought on by me cumming - I didn't ask.

As I came down from my climax, I realized something. Obviously, if I could hear Scott and Lynette cumming, they could hear me talking on the phone, especially once they finished up. But I hadn't yet taken Kelly off speakerphone, so there was a good chance they'd both heard her cum, too.

"That was kind of hot," I said.

"Only kind of?" she replied.

"OK, not kind of," I answered. "You were involved, so it was definitely fucking hot."

"I thought I was supposed to use that word," Kelly said. "That fucking word, I mean."

"You are," I said, "but that doesn't mean I'm going to stop using it."

The sounds from the bedroom had indeed stopped. I imagined it was because Scott and Lynette were engaged in whatever they did for post-coital cuddling, and maybe because they were trying to listen to Kelly and I.