Brad's Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley had one final bit of exposure she hoped to effect before turning off the light. She had walked slowly from the bathroom to the side of the bed in hope that she would have the courage to pull it off. As she stopped near the nightstand she reminded herself again that it was her brother that was watching, the one she had grown up with and taken baths with.

With her back still toward the windows, Ashley unbuttoned the shirt and let it fall to the floor. "Oh my God," Brad mumbled almost audibly, "And she's not even wearing panties!" It was the first time he had seen her naked since they had been children and she was even more gorgeous than he had imagined. He quickened the pace of his hand on his cock, rapidly spreading the pre-cum over the length of his shaft.

Ashley bent over to extinguish the light and although he was too far away to be certain, Brad imagined her love lips were pointed straight at him. He furiously stroked his cock until rope after rope of sperm shot from it and onto the lawn. Through the darkened window he could faintly discern her climbing into bed.

Brad rationalized that there was nothing wrong with having an orgasm while watching his naked sister. After all, she had a killer body and it looked as if she had been deliberately teasing him with it. Of course he wouldn't fuck his sister, but he didn't think there was anything wrong with having a few lustful thoughts inspired by her.

Chapter VI.

After awakening the next morning Ashley continued to lay in bed. She was a little conflicted over what had taken place the previous night. Surely it had been a turn-on, the moisture between her legs attested to that, but she also felt a measure of embarrassment over having exposed herself so brazenly to her brother.

Ashley felt the urge to continue, maybe even push the envelope a bit further, but she wasn't ready to admit outright to Brad that it excited her to have him watching her. She was also concerned because Brad was her brother. Would another male, say Jarrad for instance, excite her as much. She wasn't sure.

Getting out of bed, she started toward the closet to find something to wear for breakfast. She stopped abruptly and looked at the shirt she had dropped beside the bed the night before. It was somewhat worn, but not ragged, and it was long, nearly mid-thigh.

She put the shirt on and buttoned it, all but the top two buttons. Ashley reached into her chest of drawers for a fresh pair of panties -- then hesitated. She hadn't been wearing any last night. But no, Brad would be a lot closer today. She wasn't ready for that level of vulnerability. She slipped on a pair of panties and headed for the kitchen.

Brad was already seated at the kitchen table, eating some cold cereal. He looked up as Ashley walked in. "Oh my God," he thought, giving his sister a quick once-over, "That is the same shirt she was wearing last night."

Ashley's face turned crimson as she sat down. Her brother's stare embarrassed her. "Uh... uh..." she stammered, then lied, "I just remembered that I asked you to watch me from the backyard last night. I forgot all about it. I hope you did too."

"No," Brad replied, still staring at his sister's less than modest attire, "No, I didn't forget."

Ashley's nervousness began to erode. She tried to suppress a smile. "But you weren't really watching the whole time, were you?"

Brad was sure that Ashley was lying about not remembering what she had asked him to do and decided it would be okay for him to lie a little too. "No, I was mostly looking around the yard, making sure no one else was there. I only looked toward the house a couple of times."

Ashley's slight smile turned to a slight frown. "So you weren't watching when I had my clothes off."

Brad was beginning to realize that Ashley had probably wanted him to be watching. "Uh, yeah, I guess I did see you a couple of times with your clothes off, but I didn't think much of it. You know, it was only a few years ago we were taking baths together."

"Right," Ashley said, "But that was several years ago. Now it's different." Ashley had a quizzical look on her face.

"Okay, so I was looking, but you asked me to."

"Yeah, I guess I did, but I forgot."

"But you did want me to watch?"

"Well I didn't really think that much about it, you being my brother and all..."

For as long as he could remember, Ashley had always been modestly attired around the house, especially if their father was around or if it was just she and he alone. Brad was not about to do or say anything that might cause his sister to abandon her new freedom. "You want me to keep an eye on the backyard again tonight?"

"If you would, I think that would be nice," Ashley replied, then changed the subject, "You said you expected to play football at college. When does practice start? ...

Before Brad had a chance to answer, Ashley's cell-phone rang. She looked down and saw it was her mother calling. "Hi Mom," she said cheerily as she answered the phone.

"I didn't wake you, did I," Mrs. Adams asked.

"Oh no. Brad and I are already up. We are just finishing breakfast." She pushed her chair back from the table as Brad got up. He was headed for the sink to discard his dirty dishes but stopped at Ashley's side, entranced by her bare legs.

"So Brad's close by. That's great. I'm going to need to talk to him too, but first I have a nice surprise for you."

Ashley's face brightened. "A surprise for me," she asked. "What did I do to deserve a surprise?" Ashley slid down in the chair pretending to be unaware that her action exposed even more of her bare legs to her brother's gaze.

"Your father told me how upset you were about the curtains so I put some pressure on the cleaners and they're going to bring them over this afternoon."

Brad couldn't hear what his mother was saying but he could tell from the look on Ashley's face that she wasn't exactly pleased by what had just been said. "What is it?" he whispered.

Brad was looking down as he spoke. With Ashley slouched down in the chair the hem of the shirt had risen and separated, exposing the panty covered vee between his sister's legs. From the corner of her eye Ashley confirmed her brother's gaze, pressed her finger to her lips as a signal to silence him, then to her mother she said, "But I wasn't expecting them until tomorrow when Molly can help hang them."

"That's why I need to talk to Brad. He helped take them down and he can help you put them back up. Isn't that wonderful." Mrs. Adams said, "You'll have your privacy back a day early. Now let me talk to Brad."

As Ashley passed the phone to her brother she sat back up in the chair and smoothed the shirt down to where it covered her panties. "Mom needs to talk to you," she said dejectedly.

Brad guessed from hearing Ashley's side of the conversation that his mother's call had something to do with the curtains. Alerted by the more modest change in his sister's posture, he prepared himself for bad news. "Yes, Mom," Brad said cautiously as he took the phone.

As his mother gave him the news and his instructions regarding the curtains, Brad watched his sister lower her gaze toward the table in disappointed resignation.

Brad spoke tersely into the phone, "Yes, I'm sure she wants them up right away." There was a brief pause while his mother said something further. "I understand, Mom, they'll be up before you and Dad get home." Another little pause. "I love you too, Mom. Now here's Ashley again." He passed the phone back to his sister.

As she took the phone, Ashley's eyes looked up from the table and met Brad's. Their silent communication said they were both disappointed. "Yes, Mother, I understand. Brad's going to help me. They'll be up when you get home." Ashley listened as her mother spoke. "I love you too, and thanks for getting them back so quickly." she pressed the disconnect button.

The two teenagers looked at each other in silence. Ashley spoke first. With a sigh of resignation she said, "Well, I guess you won't have to watch out for me after-all."

"Just as well," Brad said, trying to sound and appear unconcerned, "I had a book I wanted to read anyway."

They finished their breakfast in silence.

Chapter VII.

Ashley only came out of her room a couple of times during the day but Brad noted with delight that she was still attired as she had been at breakfast. Each time Ashley ventured out of her room she had been tempted to put on something less revealing or at least put on a bra. She had resisted however and was beginning to relish the looks she was getting from her brother.

That afternoon the curtains arrived and the two teenagers, following their mother's instructions, set about hanging them in Ashley's bedroom and bathroom. Ashley was still attired as she had been all day except that she had undone the lowest button of the shirt, providing Brad with repeated brief glimpses of her panties. There was a bit of talk about the drapes and how best to get them hung properly and some idle chit-chat, but nothing of substance until they were about finished.

"I've been thinking..." Ashley began, hands on her hips, tightening the shirt over her unfettered breasts.

"Yes?" Brad responded, mesmerized by the sight.

"You had agreed to sit in the backyard as my, uh..." Ashley raised her hands and made the sign for quotation marks. "... security guard." She returned her hands to her hips, again tightening the material over her breasts but also causing the hem to rise sufficiently to expose a bit of her panties.

Brad's breathing deepened in anticipation. "Uh, huh... go on," Brad stammered.

Ashley was delighted to see how Brad was reacting to her antics. She pushed it a bit further. "Well, uh... If I wanted to go for a late night swim, would you be uh... willing to be out there and uh... be my protector."

This was way more than Brad was expecting. "You want me to go for a late night swim with you, sure, I'm game."

"No, you're not understanding. You won't be swimming. You'll just be watching... uh... uh, watching out for me that is."

Brad had been a little slow on the uptake but was beginning to understand. Ashley had really wanted him to be watching through her windows tonight but with the curtains back up, that wasn't going to happen, so she wanted to have him watch her swimming instead. "Sure, if that's what you want," he replied.

The somewhat sour disposition Ashley had worn since her mother's call that morning, melted. "Yes, please, I'll feel safer," she said as she reached up to fasten the last hook on the curtains, exposing most of her panty covered butt. She motioned her brother out the door.

Chapter VIII.

That night Brad was in his usual seat at the backyard table. His folks had gone to bed after the ten o'clock news. He and Ashley had each gone to their rooms then also. Brad had put on a 'jams' type swim-suit before exiting from his room into the backyard. Although Ashley's drapes were closed, there was enough light coming through them that Brad could tell his sister was in the bathroom.

It hadn't occurred to Brad that Ashley would want to take her shower after swimming, rather than before, so he was startled at how soon the bedroom drape and sliding glass door got pushed back to allow his sister access to the backyard. He was more surprised though by how she was dressed.

Ashley was wrapped in a large fluffy towel. It certainly wasn't small though, probably a beach towel. It extended from just under her armpits to just below her knees and was wrapped tightly about her, the light from her room accentuating the trimness of her figure. Although there wasn't much showing, and Brad was sure she was wearing at least a bikini under it, he still thought she looked incredibly sexy. He rubbed his hand over the front of his swimsuit as his manhood came to life.

Ashley stopped by the side of the table but didn't sit down. "I really do appreciate you doing this," she said sincerely. "I would never have had the courage to do this by myself."

"Courage?" Brad asked, "What's to be afraid of?"

"Oh I don't know... just easier I guess." She looked at Brad's waist. "You're wearing your swimsuit. You did remember that I wanted to swim alone, didn't you?"

Brad was disappointed that she hadn't changed her mind but wasn't about to admit it. "Of course I remembered. It just seemed somehow appropriate."

Brad turned his head to follow Ashley as she started for the pool. Over her shoulder she said, "Would you turn your head until I get into the pool."

"What the Hell," thought Brad, "It isn't like I've never seen her in a bikini before." He sighed and turned away from the pool. "No problem," he replied. He heard the sound of splashing water as she went down the stairs into the pool.

"Okay, you can turn around now," Ashley said.

Brad turned his chair. The pool light wasn't on and the only light in the backyard was from inside Ashley's room. His eyes though were already adjusted to the lack of light and he could easily make out his sisters head and shoulders in the middle of the pool.

Ashley began swimming toward the deep end of the pool where she turned and started back. She went the length of the pool and stopped in the shallow end. When she was swimming, Brad wasn't able to see her bikini and imagined that she was swimming nude. There was some twitching between his legs over what he was imagining, but it was not until Ashley stood up in the shallow end of the pool that his cock jerked to attention as he realized there was no bikini, at least not the top.

Brad had not seen his sister topless since they were in the fifth grade. Once when they were fifteen he had accidentally seen her for a few seconds in a bra, and of course he had seen her in a bikini, but she was eighteen now and her breasts were probably close to being fully developed.

Ashley leaned back in the waist deep water and braced herself with her elbows on the deck of the pool, seemingly oblivious to Brad's presence. He had recently poked around in her closet and found a bra that was 'B' cupped. Even in the dim light he could tell that she was probably pushing the limit with the 'B' bras. "She must like having them a little on the small side, partly exposed," he thought.

By the faint light of a moon that was partially obscured by clouds, Brad watched as his sister again swam toward the deep end of the pool. She was face down, doing a breast stroke. He hadn't imagined it -- her butt really was bare. At the deep end Ashley kicked off on her back and Brad focused his vision on her bare breasts. He rubbed the appendage between his legs and imagined what he might do with her -- if she wasn't his sister that is.

At the shallow end of the pool, Ashley again leaned back with her elbows on the deck of the pool. "It's dark enough so I don't seem too brazen," she thought, "But bright enough for him to see that I'm not wearing anything." She felt a tingling between her legs.

Ashley spoke, "I guess you know I was kinda disappointed by Mother's phone call this morning."

"Yeah, me too," Brad replied as he studied her bare breasts, "But I'm thinking this has to be better."

Ashley was pleased by how her brother was reacting to her nakedness. "I was thinking the same thing too," she replied as she waded toward the steps. "Will you please turn around again while I get out and dry myself."

Brad did as his sister asked. When she was finished drying, Ashley wrapped the towel securely around herself, walked over to the table where Brad was sitting and sat down across from him. "You liked looking didn't you?" she quizzed.

"Of course... and you liked me looking, didn't you."

"I don't think I would go so far as to say that I liked it, but I'm not bothered by it either," Ashley said matter-of-factly, but Brad's look of astonishment prompted her to add, "You are my brother after all."

Brad understood that Ashley wasn't going to admit to anything. He took a different tack. "Did you enjoy skinny-dipping? Was it everything you thought it would be?" he asked.

"Oh yes," Ashley replied, "And thank you again for watching out for me. I could have never done this by myself."

"Anytime," Brad responded cheerily. "Yes, absolutely anytime," he thought.

"Have you ever been skinny-dipping," Ashley asked.

"A couple of times last year, but not this year yet."

"By yourself?"

"Of course. I sure wouldn't have asked Mom or Dad to go with me."

"How about me," Ashley asked, "Would you want to go skinny-dipping with me?"

"Is the Pope Catholic?" Brad thought as his rod jerked to attention. "Shit yeah." Brad tried to downplay his excitement over his sister's question. He answered carefully, "Sure. When were you thinking?" In his mind he answered for her, "Tomorrow night maybe?"

"Well, not tomorrow night for sure," Ashley replied. "We probably ought to wait until the folks are gone for the night."

"Good thinking," Brad said disappointedly, "I don't suppose they'd approve."

"No, certainly not," Ashley said as she stood up, "But they are going into the city this weekend, so maybe Saturday night." She turned and walked toward the house.

As Brad watched his sister's retreating form he felt of his erection through the fabric of his swim trunks. He stroked it softly as he thought of how good Ashley had looked naked and imagined Saturday night. With his hand still on his crotch he got up and returned to his bedroom where he could be assured of privacy.

Chapter IX.

"The parents are gone for the weekend, we going for a swim tonight," Brad asked anxiously Saturday morning.

"I've got a date," Ashley replied apologetically.

The twins were alone at the breakfast table. Brad gave his sister an accusatory look. "I had one too, but I blew it off."

"Blew it off... why?" Ashley demanded.

"I thought we were going for a swim tonight. I didn't want the date to interfere."

"I think I said maybe. You should have talked to me before canceling your date."

"Well it wasn't anyone important anyway," Brad said dejectedly.

Ashley looked at Brad momentarily then said, "Mine isn't too important either. I suppose I could be home by twelve if you don't mind waiting."

"Twelve wouldn't be a problem, but how are you going to end a date on Saturday night that early?"

"Uh... I have an early curfew for doing something I wasn't supposed to?"

"That ought to work but he's going to be really pissed... you having to be home so early on a Saturday night."

"Yeah, well I don't really care," Ashley said.

"So... midnight then," Brad said cheerily.

"Yeah, and..." Ashley started with a trace of fear in her voice, "Uh... how about you already being in the pool when I get home." She saw the questioning look on Brad's face and added, "Uh... I think it'll be easier for me if you're already in the pool."

Brad realized that even if this was something his sister wanted to do, it was still going to be a stretch for her. "I'll be waiting in the pool at midnight."

Chapter X.

Brad spent the evening trying to watch television but mostly thinking about his midnight 'date' with his sister. He flip-flopped between imagining a really steamy encounter and reminding himself that he was her brother and needed to act like it.

Twice Brad was able to put the brother/sister taboo out of his mind, long enough to masturbate to orgasm. Mostly though, he tried to guess at how Ashley might expect him to behave. He was certain she had to be nervous about this too, but still couldn't decide how he should play it.

123456...9