Brad's Sister Pt. 05

Story Info
The "Look but don't touch" rule gets changed.
6.9k words
4.45
31.5k
7

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18 or over.

Warning: This story includes non-monogamous sexual activity among single persons as well as sexual activity between siblings. If you find either of these offensive, you should not read this story.

Thanks to Linda62953 who assisted with the editing.

It was the same day but the visitors were gone, Mom and Dad had also come and gone, and now Ashley and Brad were alone once more. Ashley stuck her head out the door of her room and hollered, "Brad... I need some help."

"Shit," Brad mumbled aloud, "Done something wrong with her computer again." He was in the kitchen playing a game on his iPhone. "Yes," he shouted, "I'll be right there." He reluctantly ended the game and headed off to see what his sister needed.

Ashley was seated at her dressing table. "I can't get the lights to come on," she said as Brad entered the room. Brad did a double take. Ashley was wearing a towel open down the side, with quite clearly nothing under it.

Brad attempted to keep his mind on her stated problem. The dressing table had six bulbs across the top of its mirror so the difficulty was definitely not a burned out bulb. When Brad bent over Ashley's shoulder to toggle the switch though, the towel his sister was wearing loosened enough to afford him a momentary flash of bare breasts before she hastily covered them and re-cinched the towel under her arm. Brad was convinced it had not been an accident.

"Uh... uh..." Brad stammered as he straightened up. "Uh, one more simple thing to check," he said as he looked behind the dressing table at the cord coming out the back. He was not surprised to find it was not plugged in. The lights came on in a blaze as soon as he inserted the plug into the wall socket.

"So it was just unplugged then," Ashley observed, "Molly must have done it when she was cleaning."

"I'm sure that was it," Brad continued the charade. As he left the room he said to himself, "Right, except that Molly hasn't been here so far this week."

For the next several days, it appeared to Brad that Ashley had forsaken modesty altogether, at least when the two of them were alone in the house. Sometimes she wore a t-shirt and panties, sometimes an old shirt or blouse with half the buttons missing or undone, no bra and likely no panties either. Once she wore nothing but a half-bra and panties.

Then there was the time she spent the whole day in nothing but a towel. Ashley always had an excuse, for why she had to be dressed that way or that she thought she was alone. Brad knew they were lies, but continued to accept them as necessary rationale for the sexual familiarity growing between him and his sister.

On Saturday of the week following the 'pool party', the parents were again gone to the city, leaving Brad and Ashley alone for the weekend. At lunch, Ashley was dressed in a somewhat revealing bikini and announced she would spend the afternoon by the pool, getting some sun.

A month or so ago, before Ashley's exhibitionist nature had become so obvious, the prospect of seeing his sister in a skimpy bikini would have been enough to have Brad at the pool as well. However, with Ashley's recent proclivity for showing herself off, the bikini was almost boring. Brad went to his room instead.

He hadn't been in his room long when Ashley called his cell phone. "How about coming out to the pool? I have something I need to talk to you about," she said.

"What now," he said to himself, but into the phone he said, "Alright, I'll be there as soon as I change."

Brad found Ashley seated in a recliner a short distance from the house. Somehow, it seemed, at least to him, that in the open air and bright sunshine of the backyard, Ashley's bikini was even more revealing than it had been in the kitchen. Maybe he had seen her in less, but all that bare skin was still sexy as hell.

"If you can listen for a minute..." Ashley raised her voice, "Up here Brad," she shouted, pointing to her eyes, "I have something I need to ask you."

Brad looked up for a moment. "I'm listening," he said, resuming the visual survey of his sister's nearly naked body.

Ashley, hoping he was listening, at least a little, began slowly, "I've got a date tonight with Jarrad."

"And..." Brad acknowledged without looking up.

"Well, I need some advice about it."

Brad looked up, detecting the note of seriousness in her voice. "If I can help, I will," he assured her with a great deal of sincerity.

"I get the feeling I'm just arm candy," Ashley said, "That he doesn't really care about me."

"Yeah, well I tried to warn you about him..." Brad paused, imagining that Ashley was totally naked, not even wearing the bikini.

"I know and I should have listened. It's just that tonight I'm sure he's expecting we're going to do it, especially after last week in the pool, but..."

"But what?" Brad asked.

"Well I'm not sure I want to."

"So stall him till you're ready."

Ashley looked down at the ground. "I'm beginning to think though..." She looked up at Brad. "That I might not ever be ready."

"Oh," Brad snapped.

"I mean, uh... don't get me wrong... I think he's fun and I am liking all the attention he's paying me... It's just that he seems to be doing it more to impress others, like you and his cousin George, than to make me feel wanted."

"And you think... say for instance, George... would be any different?"

"Yeah, uh... at least I think so," she said. Brad opened his mouth to respond but Ashley never gave him the chance. "Like you and George seem really concerned about how I feel. With Jarrad it's more like he's keeping score or something."

Brad was beginning to understand what was going on his sister's head, not why she had been such a tease lately, but at least why she might be losing interest in Jarrad. "Just go out with him and have a good time. He'll take 'no' for an answer. He worries too much, about what I'll do to him if he doesn't... But I don't think I'd say anything about George or me if I were you."

Ashley accepted that Brad at least partially understood. "Uh no... Of course not," she agreed.

Brad stood and licked his lips, mentally devouring his sister's tempting charms, and then reluctantly made his way back to the house.

The likelihood that Jarrad would be 'the one' was diminishing rapidly, but it didn't mean Ashley couldn't have fun on her date with him. Jarrad told her there were no special plans when he called for the date. They would likely go for burgers and then try to hook up with some other kids, maybe go to a party.

Ashley settled on wearing an old pair of jeans and a torn sweatshirt. Rummaging through her underwear drawer, Ashley recalled the pool party of a week or so before. Although it had been her brother and George who had been more in tune with her real feelings, it was Jarrad's hand between her legs that had gotten her so excited. She considered going without underwear but then decided that would send the wrong signal.

Before they had even gotten out of the driveway though, Jarrad wanted to know if she was wearing underwear. It annoyed Ashley that he asked that before inquiring after her well-being or even that he had the nerve to ask. She smiled coyly however and replied, "I guess you'll just have to find out, won't you."

In spite of starting on a sexual note, the date progressed without furtherance of it until somewhat later, at a party being held by someone whose parents were gone, at least for the night. The party was in a backyard where couples danced barefoot on the grass and took considerable liberties with their sexual behavior.

Seated on the ground, their backs against an outdoor planter, Jarrad and Ashley joined the others in taking advantage of the dark. She coaxed his hands inside her sweatshirt where he discovered the bra. Before he had a chance to express his displeasure though, she steered his fingers under the edge of it, sighing audibly as he rolled a bare nipple between his fingers.

One of Jarrad's hands crept downward, across her stomach to the waistband of her jeans. Amid whimpers of pleasure, she sucked his tongue between her lips and helped him to unbutton her jeans. Jarrad tried to get his hand inside her panties but Ashley denied him that. The feel of his fingers though, deftly massaging her sensitive button through the thin fabric of her panties, caused Ashley to reconsider her reasons for denying herself what would certainly be an unforgettable experience. Her hips rose as the pleasure intensified.

Jarrad was confident that tonight would be the night, but he was also sure that he had to get Ashley away from the party, to some place at least reasonably private, if it was ever to happen. "We need to get out of here," he whispered to a nodding Ashley.

She hastily buttoned her jeans and followed him to the car. Closing the door and extinguishing the light, she hopped onto the center console, her legs straddling the gearshift handle. Ashley was so closely wrapped around the shift lever that every movement of it brought her pleasure from Jarrad's fingertips. When he wasn't required to be shifting, his hand remained between her legs, rubbing the seam of her jeans into her moist pussy.

"How about the beach," he suggested as they sped away from the site of the party. Ashley got scared. Jarrad's hands had led her into an intense state of sexual arousal, but without her brother to stop it, Ashley was likely to do something she had been favorably disposed toward a couple of weeks ago, but now was decidedly against. "Let's go to the house," she countered.

Jarrad recalled a remark Ashley had made about 'sheets, not sand'. Her parents weren't home, but... "What about Brad," he questioned.

"He won't bother us," she lied, hoping Jarrad would buy her suggestion.

He did and continued toward her house. A few blocks from home Ashley slid off the console and doubled over in the right-hand seat. "Oh, my God," she agonized, "I must have had too much of that wine. I can't believe how dizzy I'm getting."

Jarrad suspected Ashley's sudden dizziness was being faked or at least grossly exaggerated, but on the off chance, it might be real, he didn't dare question it. "Do you want me to stop," he offered.

"No, just get me home quick. I'd rather be in my own bathroom."

As Jarrad came to a stop in the driveway, Ashley jumped out and ran for the door. His hopes dashed, he watched as she let herself in the front door without even waving goodbye. Had he done something wrong he wondered, or was she really just a tease.

"Wow!" Brad exclaimed as Ashley burst through the front door, "You're home early."

Spying her brother on the couch, Ashley stepped into the den. "I wasn't having as much fun as I thought I would."

Brad detected a faint odor of tobacco smoke. He knew that neither his sister nor Jarrad smoked and assumed they had been to a party. "But you're okay... not sick or anything," he asked, guessing at the probability of a drink or two.

"No, no, I did have a couple of drinks... and I did make Jarrad think I was sick... but no, I am really okay."

Brad was stretched out on the couch watching a baseball game. As Ashley sat down, Brad muted the television, sat up and looked at his sister. Reading between the lines of what she was saying, he offered, "Let me guess. He had a couple of drinks too, and didn't want to take no for an answer."

Ashley lowered her eyes to the floor and nodded. "Something like that, although I'm not sure I ever actually said no. It was more like I was afraid I was going to say yes," she admitted. Suddenly looking up, she pleaded, "But you're not going to tell him, are you?"

"Tell him what?"

"That I wasn't really sick."

"Of course not," Brad assured her, "Jarrad may be my best friend, but you're still my sister."

Ashley leaned back in the chair. There was an awkward silence. After several seconds, she asked tentatively, "You wanna go for a swim?"

Brad looked at the eyes boring into him and tried to discern his sister's real meaning. He was unable to read her mind though. "Uhhh, sure," he cautiously replied, "If you would like that, I guess I would too."

Ashley jumped up from the chair and excitedly said, "See you at the pool then." She turned and bounded off toward her room.

Brad had not expected his sister to be home so early and was lounging in the den in just a pair of shorts. Seeing no need to dress any differently, he headed straight to the pool and dove in. While he waited, he considered flipping on the pool lights but hoped that with them off his sister might at least get topless.

In her room, Ashley faced the challenge of what to wear. She couldn't think of a plausible excuse that would justify what she really wanted to do. Maybe it was time to acknowledge that what she really wanted was to feel her brother's hands and lips on her body and not just her breasts -- other places too. Maybe she should admit that she might want even more from him.

Ashley approached the pool wearing a large beach towel, or at least that was what Brad could see. As she descended the concrete steps into the shallow end of the pool, she turned her back to him and tossed the towel toward the house. The towel was all that she was wearing.

Brad's cock shot to attention at the sight. He watched as Ashley slipped quickly into the water and squatted low enough that the three-foot deep water covered everything from her neck down. Brad remained standing in water a foot or so deeper and watched as Ashley duck-walked her way toward him.

About a foot from him, she stopped. By now, she was standing up straight in water that barely covered her shoulders. It was dark but Brad could still make out the outlines of her naked breasts below the surface of the water. "Uh," she began, looking at him seriously, "We're going to need a new rule."

Brad was not too thrilled that his sister still thought they needed rules. He was looking forward to playing with her nipples again, like he had the other night with Jarrad and George there. He choked. "Uh, right," he said with difficulty, "You mean the 'look, don't touch' one."

"Uh, yeah, right... that one." Ashley looked away. Brad braced himself. This was not going to be fun.

"How about if we make the rule, 'Ashley remains a virgin'." She looked expectantly at her brother who was wide-eyed in disbelief. "At least technically," she added.

"Uh, yeah, sure!" Brad stammered, "I mean, like you are my sister after all -"

"Right," Ashley said, cutting him off, "I mean like we can't do anything we might regret later." Her gaze flicked nervously from one of his eyes to the other and back.

"For sure," Brad answered, still not sure of how to take this.

There was quiet as they looked at each other. Ashley spoke first. "I'm uh thinking..." She looked intently at her brother. "I would like it if you kissed me... if you don't mind kissing your sister that is..."

Brad eagerly took Ashley's face in his hands and pressed their lips together. She pressed her naked body against him and sucked his tongue into her mouth. His arms went around her and his hands grasped her ass. She wedged a hand between them and popped the button on his shorts. Using both hands, she yanked them down. With her lips still locked on his, she maneuvered him toward the shallow end of the pool.

Ashley's back was against the side of the pool in waist-deep water, she pushed Brad's mouth down to her breasts. His hands rose to grip and fondle them, feeding one of her breasts into his mouth. He flicked at it with his tongue and gently teased the nipple with his teeth. He grasped her other breast in his hand and rolled the nipple between his fingertips.

Ashley's hands were wrapped around her brother's cock. She maneuvered around until they had changed places -- his back was against the side of the pool. "Up on the edge," she commanded. The edge was just above his waist so it wasn't much of a problem to lift himself up enough to sit on the edge.

Ashley inserted herself between Brad's legs and sticking her tongue out, licked along the sides of his hardened shaft. As she moved slowly up and down, bathing his hardened cock with her saliva, she gradually withdrew her tongue and pressed her lips against Brad's cock. Brad lay back against the cold deck and moaned his pleasure.

Ashley massaged his balls with one hand and stroked the base of his appendage with the thumb and forefinger of the other. She tilted her head back and wrapped the fingers of one hand around his shaft. She watched it pulse as she stroked it slowly.

Brad's hips bucked as Ashley flicked the head of his cock with her tongue. Grasping the shaft firmly in her hand she closed her lips and pressed them tightly against the crown. She pressed her head downward, forcing the bulbous part of Brad's dick between her lips.

"Oh, Jesus, that is so good," he whispered as Ashley repeatedly moved the head of his cock in and out of her mouth. Brad took her hair in his hands and pushed his cock deep into her mouth. Slowly moving it in and out, he passionately fucked her mouth.

He pressed his cock deep inside Ashley's mouth just as it exploded and shot hot cum down her throat. Brad's hips bucked with each spurt of cum and Ashley swallowed hastily to keep from drowning in the milky liquid. As the spasms subsided, Ashley sensuously licked any remaining drops of cum from her brother's dick and swallowed it.

"Holy shit," Brad gasped, "Where did you learn that?"

Ashley still held his throbbing member in her hand. "Not everything I learned at Robbie's was in books," she said with a grin.

"You mean..."

"Of course. How do you think I spent so much time at his house and still remained a virgin?"

"However you learned it, I sure am glad we changed the rule."

"Me too," Ashley said, "And sometime soon I expect to find out what you learned with all those many girlfriends you've had, but right now... I'm ready for bed."

Ashley waded across the pool, climbed the stairs, picked up her towel and headed off toward her room. "Yeah," Brad said to himself, "I sure am glad we changed the rule."

On Sunday morning, the twins were still alone. It had been a late night and both slept in. The kitchen was deserted when Ashley got there. Wondering if she should fix breakfast for her brother too, or just herself, she called Brad on his cell phone. He was just getting up and said he would be right there.

Earlier Ashley had debated with herself about what she should wear. Yes, she had been topless in the pool with three guys, even let them fool around a little. Yes, she had been naked with her brother the night before, even given him a blow-job. But no, she wasn't ready to start running around the house with no clothes on... might never be ready. It seemed to her that some clothing was actually sexier than naked and Ashley was definitely into sexy.

Brad paused as he came into the kitchen, taking plenty of time for a thorough once-over of his sister. His eyes widened as he saw that Ashley was dressed in the same bra and panties she had worn for breakfast a time or two before.

"Based on your reaction the last time I was dressed this way," Ashley offered, "I decided this had to be a repeater."

"Yes," Brad replied evenly, "A repeater." The tent in his pajamas expressed considerably more excitement than his voice. Ashley considered his erection to be a compliment but was relieved that he didn't have a lot else to say. Without any discussion about the previous night, the two went about the business of preparing breakfast as if it was perfectly normal for him to be wearing pajama bottoms and her, a bra and panties,

Except for what was related to the breakfast itself, neither said much of anything. Brad glanced at his sister fairly often but didn't stare. He liked the way she was dressed and didn't want to do anything that might make her feel uncomfortable. She likewise didn't want to stare but was pleased that Brad's pajamas weren't doing much to hide his interest.

12