Brainbox Ch. 1

Story Info
Sophie is given the opportunity to try something new.
1.2k words
3.87
32.1k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/01/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie woke up with a start, the alarm clock reminding her that it was time to get up and go to college. Damn, that had been such a perfect dream, she tried hard to get back to sleep, but to no avail, eventually she managed to extricate herself from the covers, and stagger into the shower. The hot water woke her up as it ran down her short dark hair, dripping slowly onto her firm breasts. She washed herself thoroughly, spending slightly longer, caressing her virgin pussy. She reached for her towel and stepped out of the bath. Soon, after breakfast, her friend Mandy came to the house, waiting to give her a lift to college. She had known Mandy since they were 6, and they shared everything. Mandy was quite attractive, slightly shorter than Sophie's 5'7", with blonde hair, firm breasts, carefully displayed in a low cut top, and striking blue eyes. While Sophie had never had a boyfriend, Mandy had lost her virginity long ago. Sophie was slightly envious of Mandy's many men, as she had many a time fingered herself while thinking about Mandy. She would be horrified if Mandy ever found this out, but also secretly, wanted her to know.

They soon arrived at the college, where Sophie was already late for her cheerleading practice, and Mandy had to get to a lecture. When she arrived at the practice, she realised she was not the last, so she went into the toilets to rub her clit, excited by the sexy clothes thatMandy had been wearing. After a few minutes, she came hard on her hand, and collapsed against the toilet wall. In her haste, she had forgotten to shut the door, and saw professor Jameson standing outside looking at first amused, but this didn't last long. He was her physics professor, but also helped her with her psychology work. She quickly covered herself, but the stern look on his face said that it was already too late. She was about to apologise, when he interrupted her.

"I think we had better talk."

"I have a cheerleading practice now!" she protested, "Can I see you later?"

"Yes, come and see me straight afterwards."

At first she thought how lucky she had been, but then she wondered how long he had been standing there. She couldn't concentrate on the practice, and had to excuse herself. She went to his office, and knocked on the door. At first there was no answer, but then he said "Sophie! Come in." This always unnerved her, how he always knew who was knocking, she guessed it was something to do with him being a psychologist. She opened the door, and went in, at first quite worried, but then when she saw him with his usual jovial smile, she relaxed. He offered her a biscuit fram a tray by his coffee machine, she politely declined. He said that the incident in the toilet was one that was best forgotten, but not to be repeated. She promised that it wouldn't be.

"Now, other matters."

"Hmm?"

"Well, I have an interesting new psychological theory for you to study."

"What might that be?"

"Well, I have often wondered whether sexuality is controlled by the mind, or by the body, and I think that I have a way of finding out once and for all."

"O.K. does this involve another of your machines?"

"Well, yeah, but this is something special, I can't tell you too much yet, but if you're in, come and see me at the end of the day."

She sat through an art lesson, all the time wondering what this machine was, and wondering if it could help her, either to understand herself, or maybe even change. She thought "no, even if I could understand it, I think I am happy the way I am". So she carried on with her painting, but her mind just wasn't on the task. At the end of the day, she told Mandy that she would be catching the bus home, so not to bother waiting for her. When she arrived in Professor Jameson's office, for the second time that day, she found him attaching a strange device to the two chairs in the room. He invited her to sit down in one of them, she hesitated.

"What does it do?"

"It's a simple machine, it swaps two minds around, allowing you to be someone else, for a short while."

"What happens after that?"

"A moment of extreme pleasure results in a brief state of being in two places at once, but this only lasts for a very short while, then afterwards, you are back in your body, with full recollection of what happened to both bodies."

"Sounds fun, it's safe is it?"

"O, Yes of course it's safe!!"

Sophie sits down in the chair, next to Jameson, who straps them both in. He then presses a red button by his chair. Everything went black to Sophie, then suddenly she found herself in the wrong seat. She was quite disorientated, until she realised that she was now in Professor Jameson's body. She turned to see her own body, and realised how sexy she looked. She felt a stirring in her crotch, which she hd never felt before, and realised that it was his Penis. She fingered it and realised that it was actually quite big. She imagined fucking herself with someone else's Penis, and got quite hard thinking about it. She turned to see her body stirring. She decided to act quickly, and reached around to unstrap herself. She locked the door to Jameson's office, with the key she found in her pocket. She reached around to see that her body, with Jameson's mind was stirring. She removed her top and began to undo the clasp on her bra, feeling her own firm breasts. Jameson by this time was awake. He realised what she was doing, but could not stop her, as he ws still strapped in, so he decided to lie back and enjoy it. She gently caressed her right nipple, feeling the soft skin that was once her own, and almost felt the shock that made Jameson sigh. This was quite freaky, but she continued undressing herself, slowly feeling her sexy body. She slowly unbuttoned the trousers that Jameson was wearing, to discover that she was not wearing anything underneath. This made her cock even harder. She gently rubbed it on his slit, feeling the moisture of his virgin pussy. Jameson stopped her at this point, he took her cock, and pulling it away from his cunt, took it into his mouth. The pressure began to build up in her cock, and with his expertise, in a way that was only possible to someone who knew her cock as his own, slowly brought her to a delicious climax, she suddenly felt herself being in his body and her body at the same time.

She had the experience of covering her own face with cum, an experience she was not likely to forget, and one which, when it was over, she knew she could not live without it. She had to have another go on that machine, maybe she could persuade Mandy to come along and try it. All she knew was that she had to go again.