Braining Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, Blair... You ARE full of surprises. I mean, I'm sitting here falling in love with you, and it seems like you think that's a bad thing. You're turning our shared 'talent' around, which, by the way, I thought we've been sharing pretty spectacularly. You're, you're turning it into a lose/lose scenario. I'm sitting here feeling more connected to someone than I've ever felt, and you seem to think that I'm just your robot zombie."

Blair threw her arms around his neck, saying "I didn't say you're my robot zombie, silly. And I'm feeling very connected to you, too. But, what you just said, it's obvious that we're very receptive to each other's +pushing. And I've been +pushing you for a long time -- years -- to like me, and now you do. It's not that I doubt you, it's that I feel guilty, like I don't deserve you. That's what it is."

Brian sat in silence. He wanted to kiss her and tell her that it's all OK, but he saw the bind he was in -- if he used affection to convince her she was wrong, she'd think that he was acting that way due to her influence. And if he withheld affection to show her that her +pushing didn't work, then she would believe that she had been right the whole time, and he only liked because of her +pushing.

"It's a perfect Catch 22," he said. "Damned of I do, damned if I don't. I don't see how I can prove to you that I like you of my own free will, regardless of your supposed interference."

They sat in silence for several minutes, both deep in thought.

Brian said, "It's not going to work..."

She tried to look innocent. "What do you mean?"

"I'm, uh, 'for some reason' I'm seeing this image of me being angry with you. You're +pushing me, aren't you?"

"I just-"

"Like I said, it's not going to work. I'm NOT angry with you. Maybe you could get me to do something that implied I was angry, like stomp my foot... or... maybe not. I just 'saw' myself stamping my foot. I don't think you can +push me to do ANYthing when I'm this aware that what you're +pushing is not my idea."

"But you should be angry. I manipulated your emotions."

"Maybe you didn't. Maybe you tried but it had no effect. I mean, it didn't work a minute ago when you tried to make me angry."

"Well, that wasn't my best effort. I've been messing with your feelings for-"

"You're not thinking about this like a guy. Like I keep saying, I've liked you since before you started +pushing me. Why should I be angry to find out that you like me too? I mean, not just that you like me, but that you feel strongly enough to put forth that much effort for that length of time. What is there to be angry about?"

"I just feel like I've been cheating."

"What do you mean, 'cheating'?"

"You know, +pushing your emotions."

"How is that 'cheating' any more than wearing sexy clothes, optimizing your makeup, making eye contact and flipping your hair, any other kind of flirting?"

She didn't answer. They sat in silence for several more minutes, neither one knowing what to say next.

Brian finally said, "If only we could roll back time so I could have affairs with all of them. Then, at the end of that, I'd choose you, and you wouldn't have anything to worry about."

Blair sat still for a long moment, then began to smile. "That's a great idea."

"What? We can do that? I didn't know-"

"No, we can't go back in time, but going forward, you could have affairs with all of them."

Brian gawked at her in shock.

"After that, if you still choose me, THEN I'll know it's your free choice."

"That's funny."

Blair didn't laugh. Brian was stunned to realize she meant it.

"All of them?"

She nodded. "Every one."

"Even Jenn?" he asked. She nodded.

"Even Terese?" She nodded.

"Doesn't this seem a little, um, extreme?"

"It might be. But you have no idea how guilty I feel. I mean, this is not about doubting you. I know that you believe what you're saying, that if I hadn't +pushed you, we would still be here, together, now.

"But, you'll never really KNOW, and I won't either. You might well have ended up with one of the others, and unless you get to be with each of them, and still come back to me, I'll always have that doubt. I couldn't live with that."

"Wow," is all Brian could say.

They sat in silence for a minute.

"You're serious, aren't you? This thing with the other girls, you mean it, right?"

She nodded. "Brian, did you ever do something, could be very small, but for some reason it just haunts you, you can't shake the memory?"

"Sure, who hasn't?"

"For me, it was a friend's dog, Ginger. Really sweet Cocker Spaniel. My friend and I had been arguing, just a misunderstanding, meaningless third grade stuff, but at the time it seemed like the most important thing in the world. Well, I'm storming out of her house to go home, and in anger I just kicked my foot in the air in frustration. I wasn't looking, and Ginger was at my feet, she had run up, happy to see me.

"I swear, I wasn't trying to kick the dog. I mean, I didn't even know she was there, but my foot caught her square in the ribs. I actually heard the air gush out of her lungs. She yelped, but nobody came running, nobody saw me, so I wasn't in trouble or anything. But the look of betrayal she gave me as she ran off, I can still see it. She was afraid of me for the rest of her life. If I was around, she'd cower, she'd run from me if I got too close, and she never again came to me when I called her. Can you imagine the regret?" Brian nodded. "THAT's the degree of guilt I feel at +pushing you to like me all this time."

Brian thought for a minute. "Do you want me to go home?"

"Why, do you want to, after hearing all that?"

"No, not at all. I'm just not sure what's next... IF I agree to do this, and that's a big if at this moment, where are we? Are we all systems go, are we on pause until I finish this 'task,' or what?"

"I don't know, I haven't completely thought it through..."

"Well, what about right now?"

"Um, after the day we've shared, no, I don't want you to go. I'm really looking forward to the rest of the evening."

"Isn't THAT good enough for moving on, looking forward to what's next?"

"Maybe. But I doubt it. See, I guess I thought that there would always be something interfering with you and me actually getting together, that it would never happen. Now that it's a real possibility, I'm thrilled, and I'm really surprised to be feeling this level of regret. But, it's the way I feel, it just is, and I'm not wired to overlook or suppress my feelings."

"Well, do I have to give you an answer right now?"

"Um, no, not tonight. I won't set a deadline, but it should be soon. I don't want to stretch it out indefinitely."

"Would it require you to overlook or suppress any feelings if I were to curl your toes another time or two this evening."

She grinned, for the first time in minutes. "No. Not at all. Not a bit."

They sat in silence for a minute. Blair looked out the back window at the final moments of sunset. "Um, it looks nice out. The pool is great after dark. Wanna go for a swim?"

"I didn't bring a suit."

"I was counting on that."

: : : : :

Blair lay on her back on the pool deck, her bum overhanging the edge, her knees pulled up tight to her chest. A warm evening breeze caressed every inch of her naked body. Her hands held fistfuls of Brian's hair. He stood in 4 feet of water, his tongue dancing on her clit. She released one handful of hair and brought her knuckle to her mouth to bite on, to suppress the animal shriek she felt building in her chest. If she didn't stifle the howl she felt building, the nosy neighbors would definitely hear.

Blair had never before had an outdoor orgasm, or an oral orgasm. When they began, she had assumed that it was foreplay, like before, and she tried to pull him into her as she felt the familiar wave building. But Brian flooded her mind with images of her cumming on his tongue, and she was not able to resist.

Her reluctance had to do with something that had been another first for her earlier in the day, which she had not admitted to Brian: she had never sucked dick before. When she had stirred him from sleep by +pushing sensual images at him, and he had gotten so hard before he awoke, she just had to try it.

Now that she was cumming on his tongue, her sense of fairness dictated that she would return the favor, and she was not at all sure about that. Many of her friends had given head. Most of them liked it, but only Jennifer admitted that she had swallowed. The way Jenn described how much Phil liked that, Blair wanted to do it for Brian, but the thought put her mind in turmoil -- what did it taste like, would it gross her out, could she handle it, would it make her puke? And, besides, what ever happened to "Let's take it slow?"

When she had finished cumming, she slid into the water, and draped her arms around Brian's neck. "That was a-MAY-zing..." She kissed him, tasting herself again, loving it.

Despite the struggle in her mind, she walked him to the shallow end, backing him onto the top of the stone steps out of the water, and settled onto her knees at his waist.

"Wait," he said, "Are you OK with this? You don't have to... I mean, we did agree we were going to take it slow."

With those words, any reluctance she felt melted away, now she was determined to suck him to the most powerful orgasm he'd ever had. She answered him by taking him as deeply into her mouth as she could, and when he shot his load into her mouth, she liked it fine, and had no difficulty swallowing every drop.

: : : : :

After they showered the chlorine off, and were falling asleep, Blair whispered, "What you said earlier, that you're falling in love with me, did you mean it?"

Brian nodded.

"You're falling in love with me, too, you know..." he said and closed his eyes, nearly asleep.

That ship, she thought, sailed a long time ago...

: : : : :

When they awoke the next morning, without any +mentalling or +pushing, they both seemed to feel that warm, gentle touching said much more than any words could.

Half an hour melted away. Brian broke the comfortable silence.

"Baby, I've been thinking. About what you've asked me to do."

He paused, and his train of thought was interrupted by a series of images of naked teenage girls -- first Terese, then Alana, Carina, Megann, and Jennifer, each of them with their tits out and bouncing, waists curving down to round, succulent asses, flat tummies leading down to eager pussies. Then Terese again, holding Brian's erection beside her face and taking it into her mouth, sucking slowly on the tip; Alana on her elbows and knees with her legs spread, looking over her shoulder expectantly, waiting for insertion; Carina on her back, legs spread, guiding Brian's hard-on into-

"Quit it!" Brian said gruffly, breaking the vision.

Gently, he said, "This is serious, we need to talk."

He paused, collecting himself, clearing the visions from his head. Blair felt herself tensing, nervous about what he was going to say...

"I understand what you're worried about. I get it. But there's a whole facet to your task that I don't think you've considered." Her face was frozen in a deer-in-the-headlights look, and he couldn't tell if she was breathing, but she nodded, so he continued.

"All our relationships are intertwined -- you, me, all the girls, the guys in the band. Nothing happens in a vacuum, everything has ripples, interactions, and consequences."

She saw where he was headed. "And if you just run around, fucking anything with a skirt, it would shatter everything."

"Exactly. I mean, Terese -- how would she ever recover if I finally show interest in her, then dump her after I fuck her.

"And Jenn -- how could I ever face her or Phil again if I seduce her?"

"You're right, but..."

"But what?"

"But, I don't know. Brian, I need you to understand how much I've enjoyed the last 24 hours..." He grinned, and she punched him lightly on the chest, "not just the sex, Mr. one-track-mind. We're good together. But I feel so guilty about how I got-"

Brian gently interrupted her. "I'm not giving up on the idea that just looking forward to what's next, together, would be enough."

"Short term, I'm sure you're right. But what I'm worried about is, ten, twenty, even thirty years from now. We'll be sitting there, about to turn fifty, and will you be going, damn, what if I had ended up with Carina? Or Jenn. Or Terese-"

"Not Terese."

"Ok, maybe not Terese... But, maybe Terese, it's possible."

"Well, I have a fragment of an idea. It needs a lot of work, it's not fully formed, but I haven't thought of anything better."

"What is it?"

"OK. If I'm going to end up in bed with each of them, the first thing is we must somehow avoid destroying all our friendships. It can't look like me trying to conquer everything with a pussy and a pulse. So the puzzle is, how do I secretly seduce them? That might be possible if we come up with a series of situations, little one-act plays. We use our psychic abilities to make each setup happen, one girl at a time, so that a series of events occurs where sex is a natural outcome.

"Each one of them has got to see it as a one-time situation, a series of coincidences. And each one of them has got to think the sex is her idea, that way she'll want to keep it quiet. And she can't realize it's a setup. It's got to be perfect, just perfect, so the ripples and consequences are small enough not to ruin anything."

"I see what you mean, but I'm not sure how that would work."

"I've only thought of one scene, and it's not very good."

"What is it?"

"Remember at the end of last summer, Jon's parents were out of town, and the band threw the grain alcohol party at his house?"

"Yeah. Everyone got smashed."

"Who was the drunkest?"

"Phil and Jennifer. Phil passed completely out, he was gone for hours."

"Exactly. What if we can arrange a similar evening, get Phil passed out again, and by both of us +pushing Jenn, she and I end up in bed. If she's drunk enough, maybe we could even get her to remember it as Phil."

"That's kind of sleazy, isn't it?"

"Sleazier than pretending to be interested in Terese so I can fuck her, then dump her?"

"Well, when you put it like that..."

"I'm not saying that's a scene that we would use. In fact, I hope it's not one we use, there's got to be a better idea."

"It IS pretty weak."

"I'm just saying we take that general concept and build on it.

"One more thing. There are five girls, and I feel very strongly that we should have all five scenes worked out before we try to actually do any of them. I don't want to do two or three of them, and THEN realize that we don't have a good enough concept for the others. These setups have got to be good, really good."

"You're getting into this, aren't you?"

"Baby, I'm into you. If this is what it takes to give you a clear conscience, it's what we'll do."

"Ok, you've given me something to think about. And you're gonna be late to work if you don't jump in the shower now."

"Join me?"

"Then you'd be late for sure..."

: : : : :

Brian spent Monday night at home, but he set up his story so that he could spend Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights at Blair's. She found him a spare garage door remote, so that he could zip right in if he got home from work before she did.

They spent most of Tuesday talking and exploring each other's bodies.

After they had eaten dinner on Wednesday, Brian said, "I guess I'm gonna need to get a box of condoms. If we're going to do these scenarios, we sure don't want any 'little bundles of joy' as a result."

Blair shook her head. "Nothing to worry about, they're all on the pill."

"Are you sure? How do you know that?"

"Let's just say that you find out a lot playing Truth Or Dare. Some of them are less experienced than others, but let's just say that none of them are prudes, none of them are virgins, and none of them are 'unprepared.'"

"And you're sure they were all being totally honest? Nobody was exaggerating, claiming more experience than she really has?"

"Brian, we don't measure our self-worth by our conquests like you guys do, so we don't need to exaggerate."

: : : : :

P r a c t i c e

Blair said, "You know, when I texted you about practicing, I was teasing, but now that we have all this time together, it might be good to actually do it. I'd like to know if there are things you've done that I haven't, that kind of thing. Maybe we could even figure out something new that neither of us realized we could do."

Their early attempts at practice were pretty loose and unstructured, consisting more of demonstrating and comparing what each of them could do. They didn't really discover anything new about their abilities, but they learned plenty about each other, and how they had handled their abilities through their lives.

+Braining / +remoting seemed simpler to compare, so they explored it first. In the end, it seemed that they were each able to do pretty much the same things. They decided that even though the terms +brain and +remote meant exactly the same thing, they had each used their own word for so many years, they would continue using the separate terms.

Blair had never tried to +remote a body part, which Brian was unable to do. They discovered that she couldn't, either. She argued, "that doesn't make sense, we're missing something here. I +remote parts of things all the time - I turn on the radio in the car, I start the dishwasher, I hang up my cell phone... and we've both shown that we can unhook a pair of pants..."

They laughed, then Brian thought out loud, "Each of those things happens with a separate piece -- the car radio has an on switch, the phone an end-call button, pants a button or a buckle. That's different than a nipple or a clitoris, which is completely attached." Blair blushed...

They discovered that neither of them appeared to have a size limit, only a weight limit. They had read of "super-telekinetics," people who could move cars, buses, even larger things. Blair struggled with anything much more than a glass of water or a full can of Pepsi, while Brian could occasionally move a 2-liter soft drink or a six-pack of beer, but it exhausted him.

Apparently, understanding how something worked was not necessary to being able to manipulate it. Brian could take a cell phone apart, explain what the pieces were called and what they did, and successfully get it back together. Blair didn't care about any of that, but she could +remote it just as well as he could.

Neither of them had experimented with distance, and they decided that they didn't have any interest in affecting things beyond their immediate surroundings.

They were both able to manipulate things that were hidden from view, such as Blair's bra clasp.

That distracted them, and then they were practicing other things.

: : : : :

Thursday night, they decided to dive in to +pushing / +mentalling. Brian was so new to +mentalling, he was willing to adopt Blair's word +pushing. It would be simpler to explore if they used the same word.

Brian had many questions, since compared to Blair, he was a novice. Blair wasn't able to give step-by-step instructions, but she had an easy way of understanding what Brian was asking, and by giving examples, making things clear for him.

"Blair, how did you send me those pictures?"

"Which pictures?"

"You know, of the girls, when you were 'selling' me on the idea of seducing them, Terese sucking me--"

"Um, I kinda just thought it, and apparently, you received it."

"Obviously you made them up, because Terese and I have never done that, so there's not a real photo that you could send. Did you just kinda think, 'Terese sucking Brian,' or did you, like, paint the image in your mind and 'send' it?"