Brainwave of Horror Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jafar
Jafar
194 Followers

"Don't try to blame MY referees for the incompetence of YOUR coach," I said bluntly.

"Incomp--?! The reason YOU won't let your kids play when you're not around is that you're AFRAID that the referees might make a STRAIGHT CALL if you're not around to THREATEN them!"

"This is just unsportsmanlike conduct, Brisbee," I declared.

"And rigging games against these poor kids so you can gloat ISN'T?!"

"I'm going to talk to the other coach managers tomorrow, Brisbee," I said tightly. "You won't be coaching any more."

"FINE! You are SUCH a piece of work! You not only want me to bend over to get screwed, you want me to say, 'Thank you, ma'am, may I have another'!"

I walked off.

Hotheads like him are never even a challenge.

----------

Louise shook her head as she awakened the next morning.

Actually, she hadn't really been sleeping. She had been contemplating.

It was a most strange contrast.

On the one hand, she had never thought that she was lesbian. And yet, here she was in Diane's bed with her, having teased and delighted her coworker all night long and been teased and delighted by her. Diane truly was a most amazing woman.

So was Dana Levee. Letting herself be kissed by the pretty honors student yesterday afternoon was Louise's first lesbian act.

It sure wouldn't be her last.

On the opposite hand, Louise HAD always thought that she had a pussy. She had never suspected that her crotch had been deaf, dumb and blind all her life.

But the ol' girl sure woke up yesterday! God, sex was good now! Louise was more than ready to eat, drink and breathe the stuff!

"Hey, lover," Diane rolled over sexily and smiled. "Wanna fuck again?"

"I thought you'd never ask," Louise said as her lips moved to her coworker's.

----------

Well, terror spreads, as they say.

Nurse Simpson did Coach Baker, his son, two guys she picked up at a bar, a waitress at that bar, her landlady and an irate pedestrian that she almost ran over as she drove to work with her finger up her puss.

Louise did her brother, then her father, both of whom live with her. Then she did the cute guy up the hall from her apartment and the UPS guy that made a delivery while she was spreading for her cute neighbor.

Diane did a female teacher, then the male student (age 18, of course) that had been peeking while she did the gal. Then she did the male teacher that had watched while she did the gal and the kid.

Diane got to yearning for Louise again just before midnight and called her to come over, and the two canoodled in an orgasmic haze the rest of the night.

Dana, of course, did eight other men and three other women, each of whom enjoyed porking the honors student and did several others themselves before the day was out.

Anyway, this digression has been to convey two things.

One, the ... changes ... spread rapidly.

Two, Diane and Louise each had a wet spot between the legs for each other, and that's how they came to be necking a little when ....

"Hi, ladies," Tamara Edwards smiled as she walked toward the counter at the front office.

Diane and Louise were in the back corner, facing away from the counter. Diane's tongue was in Louise's mouth. They broke their kiss and exchanged a knowing look.

"What are you two studying so intently over there?" the principal's wife asked pleasantly.

"Oh, nothing," Diane said, and they both turned around to face her.

"Really?" Tamara came around the counter. "You two sure had your heads pressed together like you were studying SOMETHING back there."

"Actually, there IS something," Louise caught Diane's eyes with a look, then glanced back to Tamara. "Would you like to see?"

"Sure," Tamara shrugged and stepped toward them.

"Back here," Louise smiled.

"What's so-- " Tamara began as Diane stepped behind her to cover the activity in case someone stepped into the office just then. Tamara felt Louise's hands grab the sides of her head and the younger woman press her lips to hers.

"Mmmpphth!" Tamara struggled only slightly, too shocked to do anything more.

Louise coughed and something traveled down her tongue and into Tamara's mouth. Tamara winced at the thought of another person's lugie in her--

Then the lugie MOVED!

It lengthened and thinned, then dodged its way past Tamara's tongue and down her throat!

OHGOD! Had the younger woman spit a WORM of some kind into her mouth?!

She felt a brief small pain in the front of her throat, then a second one in the back.

As Louise pulled her lips away, Tamara tried to scream, but got out nothing more than a hoarse breath.

"It's okay, Mrs Edwards," Louise smiled at her and nodded. "Your voice will come back in just a few minutes. You're vocal cords are just temporarily paralyzed. For the transference." Smile and nod.

"What?! Why?!" Tamara coarsely whispered.

Louise and Diane shared a smile. "You won't have to ask why in just a few minutes," Louise told her.

"We should probably get her down behind the counter," Diane said as Louise reached out to caress her breast. "In case anyone comes in."

The two kissed, then one took each side of Tamara and walked her to the counter and tipped her over to set her down on the floor there.

Tamara Edwards felt very strange. She pressed her fists at her crotch.

A jolt of something startled her and she jerked.

The other two women watched her and smiled knowingly.

Another jolt. Another jerk.

It was like her pussy was trying to make a phone call to her brain and, whereas the connection had never gone through before, some new phone company was running things now and putting the call through and ... OH FUCKING WOW!

"Uuuunnnnggh!" she moaned quietly as her body started to tingle with imminent orgasm.

"Kind of like God knocking on your door, isn't it?" Louise giggled.

"Uuuuunnnnnggh ...!"

"Hi," Ms Garretson smiled across the counter.

"Hi," Diane smiled back as Louise stepped to the corner, where a blanket was laying on the floor, placed there since this morning for just this type of situation.

"Principal Edwards said he wanted to meet with me?" the teacher smiled softly.

"Did he?" Diane asked as Louise grabbed the blanket and threw it over Tamara's body as she went into orgasms.

Ms Garretson frowned slightly -- the other women were acting a little oddly. "Yes -- he left a message for me this morning."

"Well, come around the counter. Let's get you right in to see him." Diane stepped to his door and knocked. "Principal Edwards?" She said as she opened it, "Ms Garretson is here for her meeting with you."

"Thanks, Diane. Has my wife ever shown up? She was supposed to bring some papers by fifteen minutes ago."

"Why, no, sir. But I'll be sure to keep an eye out for her."

"Thank you. Send Ms Garretson in."

Angela Garretson stepped in while Mrs Edwards began trembling beneath the blanket in ecstasy. "You wanted to talk with me, Principal Edwards?"

"Have a seat, Angela."

Angela sat and waited for him to speak.

"Angela, you've taken a special interest in Fawn Taggert, haven't you?"

"No more so than any of my other students, Principal Edwards."

"Some of the other teachers feel that your interest in Fawn may be a little ... excessive."

Angela raised an eyebrow. "You are speaking of Deborah Brady. And perhaps her goons. Aren't you?"

"She is one of the complainers, yes."

Angela waited for him to continue.

Edwards sighed. "I don't know how to, uhm ... continue this conversation. Ms Garretson, I am just going to be frank with you."

"Please do, sir."

"You may not like what I'm going to say, but it's the simple facts." He took a deep breath. "I don't think I would talk this frankly with any other teacher in the school, but you-- "

She was looking at him, waiting patiently for him to get to the point.

"Angela, what I'm about to say does not leave this room. Agreed?"

"Yes, sir."

"Yes, Mrs Brady's attention has landed on Fawn Taggert and subsequently on you. Brady is like a mutt that has been running around without a leash so long that noone is going to get one on her. Those are the simple facts. She does have undue influence on her fellow teachers, who are afraid of her, and on the parents, whom she can rile up, and on the school board, who are scared of the parents. This situation had developed before I ever got here, and it is still like that to some degree now."

Angela sat quietly, listening.

"Angela, I am working on changing this and I think I am making a dent in it, but it is not entirely corrected yet. It has to proceed in its own time. If I make too strong a stand at this point, she will rile up the parents. Then the board, in fear, will get rid of me.

"At this point, I can whittle away at the control she grips these people in, but if I make too public of a stand, I will lose to her."

Still Angela just sat, listening.

"It's not right what she wants to do to Fawn, it's not right what she wants to do to you. But if we explicitly challenge her now, we will lose. That's ... the simple math of it."

"So ... what course of action do you propose, Principal Edwards?"

"That we hold. It's not time to confront her yet -- that's a battle we haven't done the preparation to win. I'm throwing out the idea that we relax and be quiet. If she doesn't get a fight out of us, she'll get bored and move on to someone that WILL fight her. That's how she feeds: by playing rigged games against people and then crowing and gloating when she wins the rigged games. If we cheat her of her victory, if we just never engage in these rigged games, there will be no nourishment for her, and she'll move on."

Angela frowned. "Meanwhile, Fawn Tag-- "

"I don't think Fawn has to lose in this. Help her. Talk with her. Help her find out where she wants to go and help her get there. Just do it quietly. If you have an idea or a success with the girl, you don't have to mention it to Brady. It's not like you'll change Brady's mind or anything. People like her don't form opinions as you and I understand them. She selects opinions that can be used to break people so that she can feed on the shame and humiliation when she defeats them. She doesn't use opinions to understand the world, she uses them as tools to feed.

"So there's no point in telling her that Fawn Taggert can be saved. She doesn't want to hear that. She WANTS Fawn to be broken because then there will be blood and shame for her to lap up like some goddam vampire of the spirit."

"You have a very vivid way of speaking, Principal Edwards."

"You tell me if what I've said is not true. And her gang of cronies fears her and has learned that if they submit to her and submit to her orders, then they can lap at the excess blood like hyenas at a lion's kill."

He looked at Angela. "You tell me if Cecilia Downy won't get a sick little charge out of it if Fawn is broken and humiliated into a dead-end life. A wasted soul. Spilt blood. These people WANT her broken so that she can bleed for them.

"And here you come with your bright ideas that she can be saved. And she can be. But not if they have anything to say about it. She's nothing but a bag of tasty blood to them. And they're hungry ...."

"God!" That was a disgusting image.

"Tell me if I'm wrong."

"No. No, horrid as the images are, that pretty much captures what she and her cronies are after. So you think we should help Fawn, but just do it in secret."

Edwards nodded. "It makes you ashamed for the species, but sometimes you have to help people discreetly rather than overtly. And I'm sorry, but I can't challenge Brady on this, not at this time -- it's not a fight I can win yet."

"Okay," Angela said, "Let's say I do this. For the future, how do we clear the Bradies out of the world so that we can help people and not have to do it in secret? So that the Fawns of the world don't have to worry about being broken and sucked to death by the hungry Bradies feeding on them, to continue your metaphor?"

Edwards sighed. "It wasn't like Jonathan Harker could just whine that he had been beset by Vladimir Dracula and the universe would take pity and make everything okay. He had to figure out how to defeat his Dracula, just like we are figuring out how to defeat our Brady. We'll make it less attractive and more costly for the hyenas to side with her; we'll expose more people to what a dangerous bigot she is; we'll make her stand alone and fight her own battles instead of brining a gang with her.

"Why does God let the Bradies and Draculas remain in the world? Well, if you were God, how would you turn a vampire around so that it would stop just sucking from others and stand on its own two legs? You would spin it around the karmic circle, let it experience the other side . If it sucked others to the edges of their lives, you would let it be sucked to the edge of its life by bigger and stronger vampires. Then, having experienced all sides of the issue, it could choose -- whether to stand on its own two legs, or whether to continue toward its own destruction."

"For you and me and others like us, it's better to not even be around when something like that happens."

The two sat a few moments.

"I will ... continue quietly," Angela said finally, "because that's the best thing for Fawn. I don't like it, but if you and I are disposed of, that leaves just her to fend off the bloodsuckers alone."

The two stood. "Thank you, Angela."

"This still doesn't feel right."

Edwards shrugged. "If you figure out a better way to defeat the Bradies of the world, let me in on it."

Angela opened the door and stepped out. And gasped.

Mrs Edwards was leaned back in a chair behind the counter, her knees parted, a dreamy smile on her lips. Diane smiled at Angela as she pulled her hand off Mrs Edwards' boob. Louise had her hand on Mrs Edwards' thigh, a few inches up her skirt, and she didn't bother to move it.

Angela took another step and Principal Edwards saw his wife sprawled out on the chair.

"Your wife arrived, Principal Edwards," Louise said and all three women smiled at him.

"Ehr ... are you okay, Tamara?"

"NEVER better, honey," she smiled and sighed.

"Uh, thank you, Ms Garretson," he told Angela and stepped to his wife. "Did you fall or anything? You look ... flustered."

"No, I'm fine. These two wonderful ladies were just explaining things to me. Let's go into your office."

His wife took this arm in hers and led him into his office, Louise following behind them.

"I'll just get the door for you two," Louise smiled.

Tamara led her husband around his desk and sat him in his chair while he tried to place the odor that he smelled. Looking up, he was surprised to see that Louise had shut herself on the INSIDE of the door instead of on the outside.

"Don't mind me," she smiled.

"Whuh?" he asked, aware that he was not thinking as clearly as he should.

"Oh, honey, I am so wet! Can't you just smell me?!" Then Tamara pressed her lips to his.

Martin Edwards was surprised when his wife spat the worm into his mouth. It lengthened and thinned, then slid down his throat to sting and paralyze his vocal cords. Turning to the back of his throat, it made a tiny puncture to escape the confines of the esophagus, making its way toward the spinal column.

In males, it took up residence there, extending only one filament upward toward the brain where it would stimulate a vestigial region to become active and direct the body through a cascaded sequence of biochemical reactions to begin producing pheromones like his ancestors did 10,000 generations ago.

In females, it extended a second filament upward and another filament downward in order to reconnect the vagina to the brain. Due to a biological catastrophe 15,000 generations ago, the species had that connection severed and the vagina had been muted all these thousands of years.

The age was dawning now when the vagina would be reconnected to the brain and the species would become natural again instead of deformed and twisted.

In both genders, the worm reproduced, so that it could continue to spread the wonderful things that it brought.

Its creator, not of this world, had taken pity upon the species and this was its gift.

The worm did two other things, and these were the results of lessons learned by the creator on other worlds. On another planet, during it travels, the creator had come upon a pathetic species whose spine had become vestigial. Individuals of the species flopped around clumsily, inefficiently. The creator's gift to that species had been a worm that unblocked the genes for the growth of a spine. When it saw the first of that species stand upright, after hundreds of thousands of years of flopping, the creator was so proud that it almost cried. But .. the spineless ones of the species resented the beings with their new spines and they killed all of those that had developed those spines and the worms that they carried. Saddened by the extermination of its gift, the creator learned. Now the worms quieted their hosts until fully installed and then instilled caution in them, that they might spread enough before the resenters could kill them off.

"What-- " Martin Edwards sighed as he rolled down off yet another orgasm, "what did you do to me ... Tamara?"

Tamara was licking his neck and the side of his face. "Feel delightful, lover?"

Louise -- pretty, young, giggly Louise -- had her skirt hiked up and was getting his pants leg wet as she slid back and forth on his thigh.

"Ohgod, yeah!" he sighed.

Diane -- earnest, methodical Diane -- opened the door and stepped inside, closing it behind her, then chanted, "Cock! Cock! Cock!" as she flounced across the room to them, obviously braless and aroused.

"I have a PUSSY now, darling!" his wife breathed into his ear, "As hot and excitable as your COCK, dear! So DO me! Do me a dozen times a day for the rest of my LIFE!" She unzipped him.

"I'm next!" Louise giggled as she pushed Martin's finger up her cunthole.

----------

After a lunch of snacking on three pussies, Principal Edwards sent messages that he wanted to see both Mrs Brady and Ms Garretson at 1:30.

I would have preferred to take in three other people so that everyone could know how many people shared my opinions, but that would be awkward. And Cecilia would be at ready if I needed her.

I was there on time. Typical of these rosy-nosed liberals, Garretson was late. When I stepped into Principal Edwards' office, it smelled like he'd had a dog chasing a skunk around in there.

"Do we want to meet in here," I croaked, trying not to breathe, "or in the library?"

"In here," he beamed.

His wife was in the office too. Perhaps she had been skunked, or was bringing him a change of clothes and taking his skunky ones home.

Garretson showed up then and looked taken aback by the odor too. I was starting to get use to it by then.

Garretson took a seat too, and Louise pulled the door shut, though Mrs Edwards was still standing by the desk beside Principal Edwards. "Will she be staying for the meeting?" I asked him, pointing at his wife.

"My little sugar-twat is always welcome," he smiled, and she leaned in to kiss him. Had she just used tongue? No, that would be ridiculous. Not in an official school meeting. My nose might be getting used to the skunk smell, but I think it was still making my eyes water, making me see things.

Principal Edwards steepled his fingers and began the discussion. After a couple minutes, his wife beside him shimmied off her panties, stepped out of them and held them dangling in front of him. "Honey, these are all weeeeet!" she whined in a little girl's voice.

What in the world?!

"Well, your musky odor," he lifted the front of her skirt and did a broad lick of her crotch, surely getting hair on his tongue, "has turned our two feisty teachers into two timid little bunnies, snookums. So pick one and show her the light, and I'll do the other one."

Jafar
Jafar
194 Followers