Brainwave of Horror Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jafar
Jafar
195 Followers

And so on.

When Mom finally came to, I turned out to be the only one in there with her. I could not have asked for things to work out better.

"Al-- Allen?" she asked groggily.

"Yes, Mom. Do you know where you are?"

She tried to move her arms, but they were strapped to the sides of the bed. "I-- those policemen-- they've taken me somewhere?"

"Yes, Mom. You're in the hospital. Do you remember what happened before the police came?"

"The ... lightning, and everyone was ... weird. Naked."

"Good, you remember. Now I need to tell you something and you need to listen. Quickly, before the others come in."

"Okay ...."

"Mom, something really weird happened with that lightning bolt. It DID something. We're not in the same place we were before it hit. We're someplace ... different. The people here aren't like they were at home. Carol, Dad, Aunt Sheryl -- none of them are who we remember. The Carol back home NEVER stripped naked; this one does. And more: she and Dad have already had sex out in the waiting room earlier. All the rest of them are like that too. That's what's NORMAL for this place. Are you following me?"

"Yeah ...," she sighed, still coming awake from the drugs. "Everyone is insane here."

"That's about it. There's more, Mom. You and I are going to have to play along until we find a way out of here."

"Play ... along?"

"Yeah ... we're going to have to pretend to be like them."

"No," she shook her head, "we-- "

"Mom, if we don't, you're going to spend your life like this. Tied in an asylum. Drugged. 'For your own good.'"

"I-- "

"We don't have any choice, Mom. We're going to find our way out of here, but until we do, if we want to remain free, we're going to have to play along."

"I-- I can't-- "

"Hey! She's awake!" Dad called from the doorway, taking the place of Carol, who had walked out two minutes ago.

"It's IMPORTANT, Mom!" I hissed and made eye contact. Then she glanced at Dad.

"How are you feeling, sweetie-tits?" he asked, stepping to the bed.

Mom was surprised that he used that term of endearment, but recovered. "Much ... better ...," she sighed.

"Are you all right now?"

She glanced at me. "Yeah ... yeah, I'm better now. Sorry for that little episode earlier. I, uhm, I don't know what came over me."

"It's all right, sweetie," Dad said, reaching out to rub her breast in front of me, "The doctor said you were just traumatized by that lightning bolt."

She looked guiltily at me as her breast was felt up, then her eyes darted away. I cast mine down too.

"Are you feeling up to a little shot of jism juice?"

"I-- " Mom swallowed hard. "Not quite yet, honey. My throat is still dry -- from the drugs. But thank you."

"Are you sure? It could help lube the throat."

"I want to take a rain check on it. But-- " she swallowed and forced a smile, "as soon as I get out of here, I'm going to want a shot of that 'jism juice'." Smile and nod.

Good. At least she was willing to bend a little toward fitting in here.

"Okay," he nodded. "It's good that you're all right. I'll go tell the others."

"Thank you," Mom smiled.

After he stepped out, she looked at me. "I don't like this. Your father never used to talk like that at all. He never used to ... grope me in public. For Christ's sake!"

"I know," I sighed. "It's a different Dad. It's a different everybody. But if we don't play along," I gestured at her wrist and ankle straps, "they're going to lock us up."

"Well ... you don't need to be watching any of this, young man."

"I'm NOT watching. I'm trying to get you out of here so we can start our search for our way back home."

"Cover me with a sheet or something, at least."

"There isn't any sheet, Mom. And besides, this is what I'm talking about. If you do something like that, they're going to get suspic-- "

"Hey, Barbie," Aunt Sheryl said from the door, then stepped in. "How's my big sister doing?"

"Much better," Mom forced another smile.

"Really?" Aunt Sheryl stepped to her and began tracing her blood red fingernails over Mom's breast.

Her nipples perked up immediately.

"Yeah, I-- I, uhm-- I'm doing a lot better." She looked at me hard and I turned around.

"Well, your NIPPLES look like they're feeling normal again!" Aunt Sheryl giggled. "I swear, you scared me, Barb! You were just acting FREAKY earlier! Refusing to let anyone take off that obscene outfit!"

"That, uhm ... that lightning bolt just really shook me."

"Well, I'm glad you're feeling better!"

Pause.

"Oh, Sheryl, I don't know if that's a good-- "

DON'T, Mom! I spun back around, and Aunt Sheryl was tracing her fingernails along Mom's inner thighs. "Mom, don't," I tried to communicate with my eyes.

Mom met my eyes, then slowly nodded. "I don't-- I don't know if I can TAKE it if you keep that up!" she said, appropriately breathlessly.

"Oh, you LIKE that, do you?" Aunt Sheryl giggled and increased her tempo. And Mom's eyes widened.

"Uhm, maybe you should go send in Carol to see her mother, Aunt Sheryl," I suggested.

"Why don't you, Allen. I'm having too much fun here," she giggled. She was getting closer to Mom's red furry crotch.

"Uhm, since Mom and I were both there when the lightning hit," I said, stepping to Aunt Sheryl and reaching around from behind to cup her breasts, "I'd sort of like to stay with her."

"Nnnngggh!" Aunt Sheryl sigh-moaned, arching her ass to grind it up and down the length of my erection. "I ... I guess so ...." Slowly, teasingly, she turned, waved and padded out of the room.

Mom's eyes were wide that I would feel up her sister like that. Then her brow furrowed. "Allen, I do not like that at all!"

"Mom, I had to distract her somehow." I nodded my head meaningfully. "Otherwise, she would have stayed here masturbating you."

Mom's eyes dropped to my naked crotch. "You're erect, young man! You're enjoying this!" she hissed.

"Mom! I'm NOT enjoying this!" I gestured at my crotch. "And I can't help it! I'm TRYING to watch out for us. It's just you and me here against this whole crazy-assed world! But if you think I'm doing something wrong, you can go it alone if you like! I have just-- "

"Allen! Allen! I'm sorry. I apologize. I just-- this is creepy! The people that we know and love, acting ... like this! It's-- "

"How is Troy's little cock-whore?" Uncle Troy asked as he stepped into the room.

Mom put a smile on her face. "I'm doing good, Troy."

"Does my wife's big sister want a big suck of weener juice?"

Mom looked at me. What? Did she expect me to save her again? Would she appreciate it, or would she just yell at me again?

Fortunately for Mom, the doctor walked in then. "I hear our little whore is awake," he commented as he stepped to the bed. "How are you feeling?"

"Uhm, good."

"Horny?"

"Uh, a little. I guess."

He shined a penlight in her eyes. "Just a little, hungh?" He grabbed her breast and began squeezing. "How about now?"

"Uh, yeah!" Mom nodded, faking enthusiasm. "Horny now!" she flashed a smile on her face. I know she just wanted him to stop touching her.

He placed his hand at Mom's crotch and did something there, causing her to jump and her eyes to widen. "How about now?"

"Y-yeah!" Mom stammered, her eyes still wide.

He turned to Uncle Troy and me. "She looks like she's recovering. I'd like to keep her in the hospital tonight for observations, though. If you stop by tomorrow morning, and she's still doing well then, she should be ready to go home."

"I-- I'd like to stay with her tonight if I could, doctor."

"You're the son? That was with her when the lightning hit?"

"Yes, sir."

"I think we can arrange for something. I'll talk to the nurse." He jotted a couple things down on his clipboard, then nodded and walked out.

"I guess I'll go send in Carol," Uncle Troy stepped out.

Mom was still a little wide-eyed from doctor's ministrations. "Mom? Are you okay?"

"Yeah," she shook her head dazedly, then looked at me. "This is a VERY strange place, Allen ...."

"Yes, it is."

"Do you have any ideas yet on how to get us back home?"

"Not really. I've been worried about you in here."

"As soon as we can, we need to-- "

"Hi, Mommy!" Carol walked in wearing just her thigh-highs. "Uncle Troy said you were feeling better and juicing up for the doc a minute ago!"

"Yes, sweetie, I'm doing better." Her eyes darted guiltily at me, then back to Carol.

"Oh, WONDERFUL!" she enthused as she stepped to Mom and pressed her lips to hers.

Mom's eyes widened again as her daughter's tongue entered her mouth and danced there. To Mom's credit, she didn't bite her daughter's tongue in shock.

"I was SO WORRIED about you, Mom!" Carol said as she leaned back. "Daddy banged me twice, but I was STILL tensed up! You were acting so FREAKY earlier! Wearing those OBSCENE CLOTHES like that and REFUSING to take them off! I mean, WHAT got INTO you?!"

"I just-- the lightning just got me really rattled, sweetie."

"Hi," a nurse smiled as she stepped in, wearing a body stocking and heels. "Time for medicine," she sing-songed. She held a tiny paper cup containing pills toward Mom's mouth. "Open up, sweetie."

Reluctantly, Mom opened her mouth and accepted the pills, then a drink of water from another paper cup.

"Now pretend it's a mouthful of cum and swallow." Mom did. The nurse turned to me and smiled, "The other patient isn't scheduled to come into this room until tomorrow, so you can sleep in the second bed. My shift is over at 1:00. If you'd like, I may come back to milk your prick with my lips."

Mom's eyes looked concerned, but we had to play along. "Sure, and thanks," I smiled. Then I walked out with my sister to firm up plans for the night.

Everyone else went home and I went back to spend the night with Mom. She was already asleep from the pills by the time I got there.

I ate dinner at the hospital cafeteria, then watched television until I got sleepy. It was all the regular sitcoms, just all nude, with penetration or masturbation integral to the storyline every ten minutes or so.

This really was an incredibly strange place. My own cousin had groped and let grope. And blown me. Mom was tied naked to a bed just a few feet away until the doctor was sure she didn't have a morbid revulsion to sex. And that sweet young nurse in the body stocking had given me a delectable blowjob before the night was over.

You couldn't say it hadn't been an interesting day ....

----------

(Sunday morning)

The same doctor came in about 7:00 the next morning, wanting to check on the patient. He woke me with his entrance, though Mom seemed to have been already up a little while.

"How's our little whore this morning, Mrs Wood?"

"Just fine," she smiled.

"Horny?"

"Oh, yes, very horny," she smiled and nodded. Good, Mom, I thought -- that's the act we need to put on to survive here.

"Well, let's check a couple tests, shall we?" he unbuckled the straps from her ankles and wrists to release her. "Hop down to your feet, won't you, Mrs Wood."

Mom complied, glancing nervously at me. She didn't want me to see her do anything inappropriate, but it would be suspicious if I got up and left, so I remained but cast my eyes down.

The doctor turned her around and bent her over the bed, then positioned his erection behind her ....

"OhMYGOOOOOOD!" Mom shrieked as he slid into her, and she clawed desperately at the mattress. Within seconds, she was grinding her hips back against his and gasping, "OHGOD! OHGOD! OHGOD!"

That's it, Mom. Make him think you're really turned on by this. That's what we need to do to fool them.

He rode her hips for five minutes. About halfway through, Mom faked passing out from pleasure and just laid there limp while he humped her from behind. It surprised me that she was such a good actress and that she would be willing to put on such a good performance so quickly after I explained things to her. But Mom could be a determined woman and once she knew what was required, she always put forth her best ....

He tensed and grunted as he shot his load inside her. I found myself hoping she was on birth control pills -- I really didn't want a little brother or sister. Then he slapped her ass, pushed her forward and scooped her legs up on the bed.

"I'd say your mother is doing just fine, son. Quite the horny little slut," he nodded, marked his clipboard, then left.

"Good job, Mom," told her, still impressed with her performance. "Very believable!"

She just laid there.

I guessed some more medicine was starting to kick in to make her sleepy again.

----------

The whole family showed up at 10:00. All naked. All randy. My sister Carol said she really missed me humping her last night.

Mom must have let out five startled gasps as we walked out to the car and Dad and Uncle Troy took turns pinching her ass. I wished I could spare her these indignities, but we couldn't do that without raising suspicions. And we needed to survive and keep our freedom long enough to escape.

There were enough of us that they had brought two cars to drive us all home. Uncle Troy, Rachel and Carol insisted on riding with Mom, and that I could ride in the other car since I had spent the night with her at the hospital. Mom looked nervously at me, her eyes like those of someone preparing to walk to their own gallows. Swallowing hard, she got in the vehicle with them. Dad drove our car while I rode in the back seat with Aunt Sheryl.

Getting up the nerve, I reached over and cupped Aunt Sheryl's breast, and she smiled back politely. She was wearing just a gold waist-chain and high heels today. When I reached down and began stroking her thighs, she slid her hips forward, spread her legs partway and sighed.

"Oh, Allen, I need you IN me," she sighed a couple minutes later and reached down to take and guide my cock, but I fired into her hand. With a naughty smile, she brought her hand to her mouth and licked her palm clean of me.

A few minutes later, we arrived home. Uncle Troy stepped out of the back seat, then hoisted Mom out and over his shoulder. "She just passed out mid-fuck," he chuckled to Dad. "Doesn't seem to be able to hold her orgasms anymore."

That's good, Mom, I thought. That's the kind of acting that we need.

Uncle Troy carried her back to the bedroom and deposited her on the bed, then came back out.

Dad and Uncle Troy sat on the couch and turned on a game, and Aunt Sheryl brought them two beers and piled in, giggling, between them to get groped between plays. I went to the kitchen and fixed some toast since I hadn't eaten any breakfast.

As I was starting in on my second toast, my sister Carol showed up in the kitchen doorway, in just gold high heels. "I really missed my cock last night ...," she said in a little girl's voice and stuck her pinkie between her teeth.

I would never get used to this place. I might grudgingly admit that it wasn't half bad, but I would never ever get used to it.

I couldn't help myself: "Aren't you going to whine to Mom that I'm being dirty?" I gestured at my lap with its rod. "Sitting here naked? Erect?" That's what the old Carol would have done.

"Noooo," she shook her head slowly, seriously, then flashed a grin up on her face, "I LIKE dirty!"

The other Carol would crawl into a hole and bury herself in shame if she ever saw the way the new Carol acted ....

"Can you DO me now? I have all this HORNINESS that didn't get SATISFIED last night and just built up ...." She giggled. "Daddy's nice, but YOU'RE my favoritest cock!"

"Are you ... for real ... Carol?" I know I told Mom we should play along, but ... I was just having trouble believing Carol -- any Carol -- would act like this!

"Real as an orgasm!" she perked and stepped in front of me. "And I don't joke about orgasms!"

"I ... guess ...."

"YES!" She dropped to her knees and swallowed my prick ... then regurgitated it ... then swallowed it, then regurgitated it (I'm sorry, she gulped me down so deep that there are just no other words to describe what she was doing).

My sister could seriously suck cock in this universe!

It was a funny sound when she giggled and regurgitated simultaneously. "Oh, GOD, this tastes good! (slurp) I can't take even one night without my little brother's cock! (slurp) I haven't been able to since you turned eighteen!" Swallow. Regurgitate.

She performed the fellatio-bulimia thing another minute, then stood. "Oh, GOD, little brother, I GOTTA ride you! Pleeeeeaaaaase?!"

"I ... uhm ... okay ...."

"Goody!" She clapped her hands and bounced.

I slid my chair back further from the table and Carol turned her back to me and straddled my legs, then squatted to impale her pelvis on my prick.

I settled back and allowed the blood to drain out of my brain and into the space I was occupying inside my sister's pelvis.

And she was making the nicest little cooing sounds with every bounce.

"Allen, your father said you were eating br-- " my mother halted, naked, in the doorway. Mouth agape. Eyes wide.

My sister simply continued bouncing with no disruption in rhythm or in cooing.

My blood was confused about where to go -- head or head. I mean, little head or big head. The fight or flight kicked in at the last minute, and enough blood went to the big head for it to remember to cause my heart to stop in shock.

Mom's eyes darted to the floor, and she brought her hand up to shield them, then remembered that she was supposed to act like this was all normal, and she forced her hand back to her side but turned to face the cabinets.

"God, Mom! I missed Allen SO MUCH last night! You CAN'T take him away like that anymore!"

"I ... ehr ... will try not to."

My brain was still trying to confiscate enough blood to produce intelligible speech.

"You want some, Mom?" Carol asked, still bouncing enthusiastically in my lap.

Mom's face was pressed close enough to the cabinets for her to note intricate details about the wood grain. "Do I want some ... ehr ... what?"

Carol brought her hands up behind her head, lifted her hair and let it fall back down, riding me all the while. "Do you want some of this action? My little brother is fucking me senseless, but I can share." She stood off my cock and took a step forward. "You wanna ride Allen for a little while, Mom?"

My crotch was so wet with lubricant leaked from Carol's snatch that it looked like my cock had burst a water balloon.

"Ehr-- I-- you-- thanks, but-- " Mom stammered and took hesitant steps back toward the door, trying not to look at anything. "Thanks, but, uh, I promised your father. Yeah. Darn. I promised him that I would-- uh-- I'd-- "

"Wriggle your juicy pelvis while impaled on his hard, hot cock?"

"Yeah! That's it! 'Wriggle my juicy pelvis while impaled on his hard, hot cock'! I promised ... him. Ehr ...." She shrugged and backed out of the kitchen.

"Well," Carol shrugged and straddled me again, "her loss." She re-impaled and resumed her bouncing and my brain lost any meager amount of blood it had been able to siphon off the bloodstream.

"Ungh ...," I moaned in bass counterpoint to her soprano "Ooh! Ooh! Ooh!"

----------

My first conscious thought was that I was sprawled out pretty ungracefully on the chair.

My second conscious thought was that the big head had recovered enough blood to have conscious thought.

My sister was similarly sprawled on another chair, one leg hooked over one of the chair's arms, my semen leaking back out her slit.

"You're quite the fuck, little brother," she sighed tiredly, smiling.

"Where did ... you learn ... to fuck, Carol?" I sighed. It wasn't real fast, but it WAS intelligible, and that was no mean feat after what I just went through. I mean, my prick had been so engorged that I'm lucky the big head didn't suffer from hypoxia.

Jafar
Jafar
195 Followers