Brand New Eyes

Story Info
After an experience with her best friend, a black women anew.
1.6k words
4.38
34k
26
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nathaniel Woodson lay on the couch of his apartment waiting for Kayla to show up. She was late again, but after knowing her for 12 years, he wasn't very surprised. At 23, he was used to all her little habits; which included being late to their movie night. As corny as it may had seemed, it was their tradition. He pushed back the bangs of his messy brown hair and closed his eyes and let his mind wonder. It went straight to thoughts of Kayla, as it often did. He remembered meeting her in the 5th grade when they were ten. He remembered being stuck to her like glue threw high school together. He'd watched her grow from a hyper active little black girl to a fully grown and intelligent young woman. Not to mention how sexy she had become. Standing at 5 ft. 7 to his 6 ft. 3, she had filled out in all the right places and as time had pasted it had become harder and harder not to notice. Nate let his mind drift to the image of the woman's body Kayla had acquired. He thought the full 36 c breast she'd grown and the full and curvy body she carried well. She wasn't a stick (a fact he found very appealing) and all her features suited her well. He thought about her full pink lips, her big brown eyes, her slender waist and the most perfect bottom he'd very had the pleasure to sneak glimpses at. Nate felt his cock start to gain life. Unconsciously, he slipped his left hand down his loose pajama pants and to his warm member. He continued to fantasize about Kayla as he stroked himself slowly. He pictured her soft mocha skin and her sleek black hair that feel on her shoulders. His left hand began to pick of speed. He was so lost in thought that when he heard the banging of someone at his door he nearly fell of the couch. Nate picked himself up and checked the door hole to see Kayla shifting her weight from foot to foot in the cold. He panicking about the thought of Kayla seeing his raging hard on, he ran to the kitchen and grabbed an apron. The banging became louder.

"Be there in a sec!" Nate yelled as he tried to cool himself off.

"Well hurry up Nate! I'm about to freeze out here!" Kayla yelled back.

Nate tried to think of anything to lose the hard on; Granny panties, dead dogs, puke; but it didn't help much. So he resorted throwing cold water from the tap over himself. He shivered and headed for the door.

"Why are you wet?" Kayla asked once inside.

"I was in the shower." Nate lied. He went to his bathroom and dried off. When he returned, Kayla was cozy on the couch in her slick pajama shorts & tank top. "This will be a long night." Nate thought to himself.

********************

Hours later that night, Nate laid happily on the couch wit Kayla snoozing in his arms. They enjoyed a few flicks and ate pizza and had a few laughs. He always felt happy when Kayla was over, especially when the two of them shared sweet night together. Nate sat up on his elbow and looked down at the beauty before him. Kayla was snoozing quietly, looking like an angel in his arms. Nate brushed some of her soft black hair from her neck. He was tempted like hell to kiss her on her neck. He chided himself for not having the balls to do it; Even though he was painfully aware that her ample bottom was pressed against his cock. The thought that it was mere fabric that kept him from being in her drove Nate crazy. He took deep breaths to banish his erotic thought, but it didn't work. Kayla began to stir a bit and in the process she pressed her ass harder against her suffering friend. Nate bit his bottom lip to stifle a moan. He could barely take anymore. He got off the couch, trying and failing not to wake Kayla in the process.

"Where are you going?" she asked lazily.

"I'm gunna go crash in my bed. Goodnight." Nate answered her in a hurry and ran to his room. He grabbed his laptop and flopped onto his unmade bed. He grabbed one of the porn disks from under his mattress and slipped it into the laptop DVD player. The image of a white male eating the pussy of a black female popped onto the screen. Nate released himself from his shorts and has he ran his hand over his hard cock, he closed his eyes half way and thought about Kayla, knowing that she was just outside the room.

*******************

Kayla lay quietly on Nate's couch, wondering why he'd ran from her so quick. She'd been pretending to be sleeping for a while. She thought about how great Nate was for continuing these little traditions for all these years though their busy lives had made It hard. It had taken a lot of her own strength not to attack Nate when she saw him everyday. He'd become quite a handsome man from the scrawny 10 year old she'd 1st met. He was well built brown haired, blue eyed cutie pie. He'd continued his habit of working out on weekends that he started in high school, so his body was muscled and prime. He had smooth ivory skin the Kayla had often dreamt of running her tongue over. While on the couch she'd felt his warm breath on her neck, which instantly heated her core and made her panties grown moist. She wanted his heat back. Kayla sat up and heard soft sounds coming from Nate's room. She got off the couch and headed for the door.

*******************

Kayla stood in shock and awe when she walked into her best friend stroking his cock like his life depended on it. Even more in shock was Nate when he opened his eyes to see Kayla watching him.

"Oh.... I'm so sorry Nate!" Kayla cried out before she turned to leave. Nate stuffed his throbbing dick back into his pants and rushed after Kayla.

"Kayla wait!" Nate yelled after Kayla. He reached out and grabbed her arm and pushed her onto the wall. She wouldn't look at him.

"Look, I'm sorry you saw that. I...I don't know what I can say. Just...Please don't hate me." Nate pleaded. He was a bit confused when she looked up at him with a smile.

"I won't be mad at you Nate, if you're not made at me for getting wet from seeing you like that." Before Nate could reply, Kayla leaned up and placed her lips on his. Nate didn't have to think twice about kissing back. He tilted his head and deepened the sweet kiss. Nate nipped at her bottom lip, savoring her. Their tongues sought out and found each other. Nate pushed his body against Kayla's and bent down to place warm kisses on Kayla's neck. She moaned his name softly. Nate picked her up and took her back into the bedroom. He placed her on the bed, trying hard not to break the kiss. He then pulled away to lift his shirt over his head. While removing it, he felt the warm of Kayla's tongue against his lower abdomen. He stood and watched as she lowered his loose pants. His thick hard cock popped out towards Kayla's face. She licked her lips and smile up at him. Nate swallowed hard when he felt the tip of his cock enter her between her hot lips. He looked down and saw his white cock inside of her brown lips and the contrast made him harder, if possible at this point. His breathing labored as she sucked on him, her head bobbing back and forth. Reluctantly, Nate pulled her be the hair to get her off his cock. Kayla whined, which caused Nate to chuckle.

"I know you love this cock in your mouth babe, but much more of that and this would have ended before it began." He bent down and covered her mouth with his own, pushing Kayla back onto the bed. He used his knee to spread her legs and laid on her, fitting perfectly. As they kissed, Kayla lifted her hips so his cock grounded against her harder. Nate kissed a trail down her neck. He sat up and helped Kayla lift off her top. Once off, he mouth fastened to her nipple in great hast. He lathered her nipples wit his tongue, alternating between the 2. Kayla moaned louder and arched her back. Very reluntant to leave her breasts, Nate kissed down her flat stomach to the top of her shorts. He quickly dispatched of them and the panties underneath. Once faced to face with Kayla's glistening pussy, Nate ravaged her. He used her thumb to rub her clit while his tongue played with her slit. Kayla bucked and wiggles with pleasure. She never knew Nate was good and eating out pussy, but she found that this was the best way to find out. She felt the pressure of her Cumming building up inside.

"Nate...your gunna make me......" Kayla tried to say but found that she'd lost the ability to lose words the closer she got to her orgasm. Nate speed up and his stroking.

"Cum for me Kayla. I want you to. Please baby." He spoke between licks. He didn't have to ask her twice because within seconds she was screaming out her name.

She looked down at a grinning Nate.

"oh god man, that felt..."Kayla began, but Nate interrupted and said "nuh uh. Not yet baby. This night has just begun." Kayla smiled at her former best friend. Now he was her lover. She was looking at him threw brand new eyes.