Brandee's Move Ch. 02

Story Info
Brandee gives Alex the grand tour.
3.1k words
4.61
18.1k
2
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/17/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lynne84
Lynne84
13 Followers

Mr. Kline came up to me and took my hand in both of his. “Brandee, you are by far the most talented actress that has ever graced my stage. And you’re beautiful to boot! From now on when I think of ‘Emma’, I will imagine a tall, slender goddess with dark brown hair that curls all the way to the middle of her back and a tan angelic face with big, dark eyes framed by the longest, most beautiful eyelashes. You, my dear, are the paragon of perfection!”

I could feel my face flush a deep crimson as he rattled off this description. I knew he was exaggerating but I couldn’t help but look over at Alex and take in his reaction. He just stood there, arm still about me, smiling and nodding to Mr. Kline’s every word. It only embarrassed me more.

“Well, Mr. Kline,” Alex said, “We have to get going. I still have to give Brandee a tour of the rest of the building.”

“Ah, I understand. Well, don’t forget. We start rehearsals tomorrow at two-fifteen sharp.”

Alex moved his hand down to the small of my back and gave me a nudge to move forward. I walked ahead of his hand, a little uncomfortable because of the strange intimacy that we had shared during my audition. I went down the steps to the chair where I had left my bag and coat before ascending the stairs to the stage. I picked the two up, once again thanked Mr. Kline and began walking up the isle toward the door. Alex jogged up behind me and gently tugged at my coat.

“Let me take that for you,” he said smiling. Quizzically I looked at him but let my coat slide from my arm. I noticed that his face was pink and he looked like he was a little overheated. I cast a curious glance down to his khakis and noticed the slight bulge on the loose material. My pea coat was suddenly blocking my view and I looked up at Alex, a little embarrassed. He had caught me looking at his erection and he was just as red faced as I was. “Down to the science labs,” he said exhaling.

Alex led me throughout the school, introducing me to my teachers and even introducing me to some of his friends. Whether consciously or unconsciously, he pulled me in closer to his side as we walked. He would direct with his right hand, pea coat still resting on his arm, while his left slowly made its way across my back to my hip, where it rested for the remainder of the tour. Something about him kept me intoxicated and it felt as if I was walking on air as I rested in the crook of his arm. As we walked the halls alone between class periods, I went so far as to rest my head against his shoulder and we seemed to meld into one. As the end of the day fell upon us, I suddenly felt embarrassed to have been hanging on to some boy I really didn’t know. I stepped away from him and stood with my eyes downcast. He fidgeted across from me and I could tell that I had made him uncomfortable as well.

“You know, a bunch of us are going to get something to eat after school, if you want to go. I know you don’t really know anyone and I thought it would be cool to have you hang out with us. That is, if you want to go, and all,” Alex said to me. I lifted my chin and smiled at him.

“I’d, uh, like that. What time are you going?” I looked at my watch. It was ten ‘til two.

“Around two-thirty. Need a ride?”

I was about to tell him I didn’t and that I had a car. In fact, it was outside right then. I decided against it. There was something about him that made me want to be with him whenever I could.

“Uh, yeah, I could use a ride,” I said with a smile. “I mean, I have a car and everything, but my mother has to borrow it after I get home.”

He smiled at me with a perfect, pearly smile.

“Great. I’ll pick you up a little before two-thirty. What’s your number so I can call to get directions?” I wrote my number on a small piece of paper and stuck it in his hand, his finger caressing mine as I pulled away. I smiled.

“I’ll, uh, talk to you soon. I’ve got to go for now,” I said. I turned to leave. The bitter cold was waiting for me as I opened the doors to the outside.

Damn Minnesota winters, I thought, walking to the car.Couldn’t get warm if I lit a fire under my ass.

I arrived home about five after two. No one was in sight. My parents were still at work. I set down my bag and undid my coat. Not thirty seconds after I had walked in the house my phone rang. My heart leapt. I hoped it was Alex.

“Hello?”

“Hi. Is Brandee home?” It was Alex.

“This is Brandee.”

“Oh, hey,” he said. I swear I could hear him smile. “It’s Alex.”

I pretended not to know that it was him on the line.

“Oh, hey Alex! I didn’t even recognize your voice.” Lie.

He laughed softly. “I was just calling to get directions to your house. I know the area pretty well. What’s your address?”

“Fifty-two Jameson Road,” I told him. There was a silence.

“Are you kidding?” he asked.

“No, why would I be kidding?” I asked.

“Go to your front window.”

I did as I was told and pulled back the heavy drapes that covered the window. Diagonally from my house I saw someone waving from a window. At forty-nine Jameson Road was Alex Harrington. I began to laugh.

“What are the odds of that?!” he asked in exclamation. I didn’t reply. I just continued to smile and laugh as a wave of happiness ebbed through me. The next thing I knew I heard dial tone and a knock at my front door. I opened it to see Alex beaming. “Mind if I come in?”

I opened it and ushered him in. He walked into the living area and stood, looking around. As if reading his mind I said, “Would you like a tour of the house?”

He smiled and nodded. “Sure, we have about ten or twenty minutes to kill. I’d love to see the rest of your place.”

I guided him around the downstairs, showing him the office, dining room, kitchen and mud room.

“And now for the rest.” I motioned toward the stairs and we walked up to the hallway that led to the bedrooms and bathroom. “This is my parents room,” I told him, motioning to my left. The bedroom was by far the biggest in the house and they had their own bathroom attached with private access. “This is the guest room. Across the hall here is the bathroom and next to it is my bedroom.” I opened the door, revealing my sacred room. I was the only one who had been inside. I walked in just past the threshold and waved my arm around. I quickly spotted a thong hanging out of my dresser drawer and I tried to turn around and close the door before Alex could see it. I smacked right into Alex’s chest, his smiling mouth less than an inch from mine. He wrapped his arms around my waist gently; the presence of his hands barely known on my back. My arms were bent, hands resting upon his chest. My breath quickened almost immediately. I knew what was coming. I looked into Alex’s eyes and his lips touched mine. The kiss was as soft as it had been at my audition. I closed my eyes and pushed back upon his lips. My arms went up around his neck and he pulled me in a little closer.

We stayed that way for some time, just getting used to the feeling of the other. Finally, I parted my lips enough to let the tip of my tongue slip through. Alex responded in turn, his tongue coming out to meet mine. He explored my lips, tongue and mouth slowly, caressing everything with the utmost tenderness. I backed up slowly, pulling him along with me. I felt my bed at the back of my knees and I sank to the mattress. Alex followed, lying down beside me on the bed.

As we kissed, Alex’s bravado increased and he began to stroke my sides with his fingertips. Inch by inch, his right hand found its way up my oxford. His soft fingertips worked their way up my tummy to the curve of my breast. I moaned quietly against his kiss. He did not move for a while, his palm simply cupping the underside of my breast. I finally felt his thumb move across the cup of my bra, flicking over the erect nipple. I moaned louder and breathed out heavily. Alex moved his hand to my back and fumbled to get the clip undone. He finally released it, however and moved his hand back to its original position. He gave a few gentle squeezes to my D cups and began to play with my nipple. I broke the kiss and threw my head back.

I moved closer to Alex as he began to nibble at my neck. I positioned his knee between my thighs and slowly began moving against it. He continued playing with my nipple, now squeezing and turning it in his fingers. I stopped moving against his leg as he gave my nipple a pinch. I moaned in ecstasy. I felt his leg start to move as I lay there, rubbing my clit through my pants, picking up where I had left off. I began to pant, my face getting red. Alex continued playing with my breast and kissing upon my neck as he moved against me. The warmth that had been brewing in my belly became a fire and I knew I was close to an orgasm. My arms held on tightly to Alex and I think he sensed it as well. He bit a little flesh by my collarbone, pinched my nipple hard and pushed firmly against my crotch. My eyes flew open and I cried out.

“Oh God, Alex!” I screamed, clutching him as hard as I could. I shuddered against his body, my climax ripping through me. I shook against Alex’s hard body. He held me close to him. “Ohhhhh!” I sobbed against him, my post-orgasm quaking still rocking my body. He let go of my nipple and put both arms around me, hugging me to him. I sighed heavily, trying to catch my breath. He kissed up my jawbone to my earlobe. He nibbled it gently and kissed it.

“Are you all right?” he whispered. I nodded. I couldn’t speak. My mind was racing. I had just had the most powerful orgasm of my life and it was delivered by some boy I had known for less than eight hours. He had never even touched my pussy.

My thighs were pressed against his pelvis and against the rock hard erection that was threatening to bore a hole in his khakis. I reached down and placed my hand upon his bulge. He groaned against my throat as he planted little kisses. I rubbed him slowly, wanting to return the favor he had granted me. I suddenly got scared. What if this led to sex? I wasn’t ready for it. I was still a virgin. I didn’t want to lose my virginity to this stranger. I let go and sat up sharply. He exhaled heavily.

“Alex,” I said, tears welling almost immediately. “I didn’t mean for any of this to happen. I hardly know you. You’re a great guy and you’re really attractive and everything, but this just doesn’t feel right. I feel so ashamed now. I’m sorry. I really am. I’m so sorry.”

I think it mustered all of his strength to sit up straight. My friends in my old school used to tell me about guys getting blue balls when they were really aroused and didn’t get any release. They told me how much it hurt them. I started to feel guilty for hurting Alex. That was never my intention. I turned to him and he cupped my face in his hands. “I’m okay,” he said softly, giving me a tiny kiss. It was as if he read my mind.

I looked down and bit my lip. He deserved to feel the way he made me feel. I let my hand trace a tiny path from his chest down to his thigh. This would be as far as it went, I decided. I wouldn’t let it lead to sex. I kissed Alex and waited for him to respond. He placed a hand behind my head and gently drew me into the kiss. I let my hand drift over to his package once more and I began to stroke him outside of his pants.

“Brandee,” he said hoarsely, breaking the kiss. He took my hand and moved it to the bed. “Don’t do anything you are uncomfortable with. Don’t do anything that you don’t want to do.” I kissed his lips swiftly and backed away enough to look him straight in the eyes.

“I want to,” I whispered.

“Are you sure?” he asked with slightly labored breathing.

“Yes,” I told him, replacing my hand to its previous position. He moaned softly as I reached the fly to unzip and unbutton his pants. It was painstakingly slow, I could see. His eyes watched me intently. I reached to his waist and lifted the sweater from his torso. I pulled it over his head deftly and discarded it on the floor. He was even more beautiful without his shirt on. I continued to his khakis and boxers, which I pushed down as he lifted off the bed. I dragged them down his muscular legs, which were speckled with dark hairs, all the way to his feet. I removed his shoes and socks gingerly and let my hands find their way back up his legs. He was a copper/olive tone all over. I trailed my fingertips over his sensitive skin, tickling him and giving him goose bumps. I continued all the way up his legs until I got to his upper thighs. I stared at his rock hard cock, resting on his stomach. I placed my hands on his shoulders and guided him back down onto the bed. I surveyed this gorgeous man lying naked in my bed and I thought I would have another orgasm from looking at him. I caressed his upper arms and kneaded his well-formed muscles. I made my way back down to his cock and teased the hair around the base with my fingertips. I reached down further to his scrotum. I cupped is balls gently in my palm and kneaded them as softly as I could. Alex groaned loudly, sounding like he was in agony.

“Oh, God, did I hurt you?” I asked, worried.

“Ah, Christ, no, no, no,” he said. “God, that felt great, I just don’t know how much more I can take.”

I reached back down between his legs with my left hand and cupped his balls again. With my right hand I circled the dark head of his penis and dabbed my finger through the pre-cum that had formed. I bit my lip and looked at him. I wanted to know what it tasted like. He watched me intently as I brought my finger to my lips and curiously suckled his cum from the tip of my finger. It was salty, but not unpleasant. I smiled and he groaned loudly.

“You are so hot, Brandee,” he told me through gritted teeth. I looked back down and saw his cock slightly twitching. I grasped it by the base with my right hand. He moaned. My fingers barely fit all the way around. He was huge. It was hard to tell without an actual measuring tape, but he looked like he was about eight inches long and nearly two inches thick.

“I’ve never done this before,” I whispered. “What should I do?”

“Just move your hand up and down. Slowly at first. Ahhh. Just a little tighter. Oh God, yes. Oh shit, Brandee.”

His eyes had nearly rolled back in his head and he started to slowly thrust his hips toward my hand, grunting. I began fondling his balls a little more, rubbing each one individually. They contracted as he forced his hips upward to meet my hand. His breathing was very labored now and a little droplet of sweat rolled down his temple.

“Oh, God, Brandee. I’m gonna cum soon. Ahh, get ready.”

He wrapped his hand around mine and began jerking his cock faster. His body tensed up and I leaned down to my left hand. I suckled one of his balls into my mouth as he cried out and spurted his semen into the air. I felt some of his cum land on my fingers. After his orgasm subsided I sat up and pulled my hand away from his softening penis. I saw the sticky white fluid on my finger and brought it to my lips. I licked it off slowly and then sucked my finger clean. I actually liked the taste. I looked at Alex’s stomach and realized that most of his cum had landed there. I leaned down and cleaned him up silently. I finally reached for his cock where the last bit of sperm was hanging from the nearly flaccid head of his cock. I took his shaft in my head and lapped up every drop. His whole body jerked as I licked at the sensitive head. He now lay back with his eyes closed, his chest heaving. He placed a hand upon the back of my head and stroked my curly brown hair from the top to the bottom. After I had finished I leaned over and snuggled up to his naked body. It was so warm and inviting.

He held me close as he regained his breath and composure. As he opened his eyes, he gave me a kiss on the forehead and stroked my cheek.

“You’re amazing,” he said, looking into my eyes. I smiled.

“So are you,” I replied dreamily. I looked past his shoulder a moment to the clock that was sitting on my bureau. In red numbers it read 2:47. “Uh, Alex,” I said with a laugh.

“Yeah?”

“I think we’re going to be a little late.”

Lynne84
Lynne84
13 Followers