Brandee's Move Ch. 03

Story Info
Brandee meets the gang.
4.3k words
4.63
18.1k
1
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/17/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lynne84
Lynne84
13 Followers

"Ah, damn it," he said. Alex pulled on his clothes and tried his best to straighten himself out. His usually messy hairdo was now extra messy and matted in some spots. He smelled of fresh sweat. I could see that he was worried about his friends thinking he would be a no-show. "I'm never late," he said laughing, "but I suppose this is a good enough reason."

"You're not going to tell them what happened, are you?" I asked nervously while clasping my bra in the back. I got it closed and readjusted everything.

"No, of course not," he replied. "I'll just tell them that I had to pick you up. They'll understand."

I hope they understand, I thought, because I sure don't. What has come over me? I met this guy this morning and now he's putting his clothes back on after having an orgasm on my bed! I have never done anything like that…ever! God, I'm such a whore!

I could feel the lines creasing in my brow. I was disappointed in my actions. I had never done anything like this before but now I was letting a strange boy hump me with his leg? I watched Alex finish dressing and I began to wonder if he was here because he felt like he could get something out of me. I wondered if this was some sort of a game to him. I rearranged my bedroom in silence, making sure that everything was back in its proper position. All of my insecurities flew at me at once. My heart sunk as I thought about what had just happened. It was degrading. I had lost control like some sort of sex fiend. I was disgusting.

"Ready?" he asked. I nodded and walked out of my bedroom. I descended the staircase to the living room where I had dumped my coat. I put it on and waited for Alex to lead the way over to his house. He placed his arm around my shoulder and walked me to his car. I climbed inside the Jeep and sat in silence. I could feel his eyes on me. He reached over and stroked my cheek. "Is everything okay?"

I wondered at this affection. We still didn't know one another yet he was caressing me as if we had been longtime lovers. He seemed not to have a problem with it.

"I-I'm a little confused," I admitted.

"About what?"

"About us," I told him. Ugh, 'us', what a word. How was there an 'us'? We had known one another for less than eight hours. "I don't know what happened in there. I have never done anything like that in my life, Alex. Suddenly I was ripping your clothes off. For goodness' sake, you were lying naked on my bed. I just met you this morning!"

He took my left hand into his right, stroking the back of it with his thumb.

"You know," he said with downcast eyes, "I have never met anyone like you before. I was not expecting any of this to happen, but I'm kind of glad it did. From the moment I saw you standing in the office I just wanted to pull you to me; I just wanted to touch you. You are so incredibly beautiful and I knew there was something about you that was drawing me in. I could see it in your eyes. The play audition was the point of no return. It's not like I was planning what happened just now. I just knew I needed to be around you. Hell, I may sound like some deranged psychopathic stalker but that's how I feel. I needed to be in your presence. To hold you while we were walking today was euphoric but this afternoon it was like heaven. You looked so innocent and open when you just surrendered yourself to me. I don't care if I've known you eight hours or eight years. You have no idea how much I need to be around you. Please, give me the chance to make you feel the same way about me."

I looked at Alex. Is he for real? I wondered. God, it's like he's in love with me. His green eyes were soft and full of sincerity.

"I don't know what to say, Alex. This is a lot to take in. It just, well, it just doesn't feel right. I feel like I'm jumping headfirst into a black water pool in the middle of the night. I don't know what's waiting for me once I dive in."

"Then test the water," he said.

I sat there, my hand in his, not able to say anything. I nodded. I don't really know what I was nodding for, but it seemed right at the time. Alex reached forward with his left hand and touched my cheek as he leaned in for a delicate kiss.

"Ready now?" he asked. I nodded and he started the car. It was nearly three by this time.

We drove for twenty minutes in silence, hands entwined on the center console. I did not try to entertain my mind with anymore exhausting questions and, instead, I enjoyed the feeling of just touching his skin. We arrived at a pizza and sub shop in the center of a nearby town. I could see that the tiny parking lot was packed full of cars and Alex had to make his own space. As we walked into the restaurant, Alex dropped my hand. He waited for me to go ahead and he followed behind me, making no contact.

"Well, well, if it isn't Alex!" said one of the guys from a table in the far corner. "We thought you were a no-show, man. Where ya been?"

Alex cleared his throat. "Me? A no-show? Never. I was picking up Brandee." He motioned with a hand in my direction. I smiled. "Guys, this is Brandee. Brandee this is Tom, Aaron, Jamie and Jake. These are a few of my friends from school. They play hockey with me."

"You mean you play hockey with us," Jake corrected.

"Ha ha," Alex said rolling his eyes.

"It's nice to meet you guys," I said as warmly as I could. I was surprised. They were all very good looking.

"Hey, any friend of his is a friend of ours," Tom said, patting the seat beside him. "Have a seat." Jamie quickly grabbed my hand, however, and sat me next to him.

"Do you really think a girl like this wants to sit next to a guy like you while she eats?" he asked. The other four laughed. Alex took a seat at the other end of the table. He didn't give me so much as a look through the rest of the time we were there.

Jamie and I struck up a conversation as the other four talked amongst themselves.

"I don't think I've ever seen you before, Brandee," he commented as he popped a French fry into his mouth.

"Oh, I just moved here," I told him. "I'm from Boston."

"Ah, I see. Then how do you know Alex?" He nodded his head toward the end of the table to his right. I knew my face was red. It felt like it was on fire.

"Oh, um, he showed me around today at school. We're going to be in the same play." Jamie looked at me through narrowed eyes, smiling. I was thankful that the waitress interrupted.

"What can I get you?"

"I'll have some chicken fingers and a coke, please," I said politely. She nodded and headed back to the area behind the counter.

"Uh-huh," Jamie resumed, nodding slowly. "You always hold hands with and get so red and flustered about guys you just meet?" He was grinning now.

I tried to play dumb. "What are you talking about?"

"It's cool," Jamie said. "If you don't want to say anything, I respect that. It's just that I saw you two holding hands when you first came in. I know something's up. Just makes me wonder what could be up within the first day."

"Nothing's up," I said firmly. "Nothing."

"Who are you trying to convince?" he asked, a smile still plastered across his face. "You or me?"

I blushed deeply again and focused on the Coke that the waitress had brought him. This conversation was not one I wanted to be having.

"Don't worry," he whispered leaning over, his hand on my far shoulder. "Your secrets are safe with me." I couldn't help but smile and nudge him with my elbow.

"No secrets," I told him. "I don't know the meaning of those words."

The waitress brought my food and drink and I ate as Jamie told me about his position as captain on the hockey team.

As he leaned over to steal a bite of one of my chicken fingers, he inhaled deeply and looked at me in mock surprise.

"Is that cologne I smell?"

"Yeah," I replied smartly. "Your dad's!"

He wrapped his right arm around me and pretended to tackle me to the bench on which we were sitting. He wrestled with me playfully, snaking his hands up over my arms and running his hands over my hair.

"Ha!" he countered as I sat up, trying to readjust my clothes and hair. I laughed.

"Ha what?" I asked with feigned disapproval.

"Now it's my cologne!"

I laughed and pushed against his side.

"You wish!" I said and went back to my meal. Jamie put his arm along the top of the bench seat behind my head as I sat back. As my head rested upon his arm, I looked up at him with a soft smile. He returned it and I settled into my seat, my body barely resting on his. I looked to Alex, who was still chatting away with his friends, paying me no mind at all. I felt a little pang of disappointment. He looked to his watch and then to Aaron, who was sitting across from him. It was a little after four.

"Well," he said, "I have to get going. Homework awaits." The guys at the table started to boo. "Oh, shut it," Alex said grinning. "I actually want to go to college, thanks." The guys laughed. He finally looked to me and then disapprovingly at Jamie's arm, still resting behind my head. "Ready to go, Brandee?"

"Sure," I said, standing up. I reached for my purse and dropped ten dollars on the table. "It was really nice to meet you, guys. I hope to see you again soon."

"See ya later," they said.

"Hey, mind if I give you a call later?" Jamie asked. "You know, to hang out or whatever." I saw Tom reach over and give Jamie a playful punch on the arm.

"Why don't you give her at least an hour before you start trying to hump her leg, you dog," he said, laughing. My face turned crimson. Did he really have to say 'hump her leg'? I smiled anyway.

"No problem." I wrote my number down on a tiny slip of paper I found in my purse and handed it to him. Jamie snatched the ten dollars from the table and tucked it into my hand as I gave a final wave before I walked from the restaurant.

"It's on me," he said. I smiled and thanked him.

As we exited the building, I felt Alex's hand go to my waist. I said nothing.

"I didn't want them to know that anything had happened between us today," he said out of the blue, reading my mind. "That's why I didn't say anything to you while we were in there. I know how they are, Brandee. They would have tried things on you. Especially Jamie. If they had any notion that we had done, well, you know, you wouldn't find yourself in a favorable position. Trust me. They might be good friends for a guy but they are not good friends for a girl."

I looked at Alex, astonished. How was it that he knew what I was thinking? It had happened more than once that day. I had no idea as to what he was thinking, yet he could read me like a book.

"I wasn't thinking about that," I lied.

"Yes you were," he countered almost immediately. "Your eyes give you away every time."

I was silent for a moment.

"They must have given me away to Jamie, too," I muttered.

"What?" he asked, not hearing me.

"Jamie knows something happened between us," I repeated.

"You told him?"

"No. He just knew. Kind of like you always do."

"Don't worry about it. Just be careful."

"Okay," I said softly.

Alex slung his right arm around my shoulders and pulled me close. I rested my head on his soft sweater and closed my eyes. I felt his lips touch the top of my head and he started the car. We drove home the same way we drove to the restaurant, in silence. His hand rubbed my arm tenderly as we drove. The sun began to sink behind the horizon of naked trees, leaving only the pale, stained pastel clouds in its wake. We pulled into his driveway and it was nearly dark.

"Do you want to come in for a while?" he asked, cutting the engine.

"Don't you have homework?" I asked.

"No, I missed all of my classes today giving you the tour. I told the guys I had homework so that I could just get the hell out of there." I gave his hand a gentle squeeze.

"Sure, I'd love to come in."

He walked me to his front door and let me in. The whole house was darkened.

"Where is everyone?" I asked curiously.

"My mother takes the late shift. She's a nurse in St. Paul and commutes for the five to five shift. She's hardly ever home the same time I am." He left it at that. No mention of anyone else. No father, no siblings. He switched on a table lamp and plopped down on the sofa. He patted the seat next to him as he reached for the television remote. I folded my coat and placed it on the floor and then sat down beside him. He reached behind me and put his hand on my hip, pulling me closer. I placed my right hand on his thigh. I immediately knew something was coming. This time I was prepared for it. I wanted it.

I began running my fingertips up and down the inside of his leg, never going far enough to touch the barely visible bulge that was slowly growing. I could feel his hand creeping forward, inching to the button of my pants. I lifted my face to kiss underneath his chin. He held it there and brought his lips down to meet mine. I parted them and touched my tongue to his, exploring its soft contour. His sweet taste gave me shivers from head to toe.

He dropped the remote and moved his kisses down my neck to the hollow of my throat. His fingers traced my collarbone through my shirt, making their way over my breasts and down my stomach. He unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it down my arms. His kisses continued across the top of my chest and to each shoulder. I removed my hand from his leg and leaned back, exposing myself to him. He took the hint and reached behind me to unclasp my bra. This time there was no fumbling and the straps fell from my shoulders. He guided my back to the cushions, my head resting on the arm of the couch. He gently cupped my breast in his right hand, rubbing the nipple back and forth with his thumb. I moaned softly. He then brought his warm lips down across my chest to my left breast, touching his hot, wet tongue to my nipple. My breathing quickened as I watched him intently. His entire mouth covered my areola. His tongue flicked across my nipple as his thumb did the same to my other. He stopped for a moment just so that he could switch sides. He began suckling on my right breast as I continued watching him.

"Oh, Alex," I breathed. "Oh, oh, that feels so good."

I reached to his head and ran my fingers through his hair. He nibbled on me gently and then directed his attentions elsewhere. He moved down further, licking the soft flesh beneath my breast. I shivered all over. He sat back and let his fingers trail down to the fly of my jeans. The zipper came down easily in his fingers and he had no trouble getting the button undone. I lifted my ass off of the sofa so that he could peel down my jeans. Slowly he slipped them down my skin. He plucked them from my ankles after removing my sneakers and he ran his strong hands up the length of my legs. He hooked his fingers under the waistband of my bikini panties and pulled them off swiftly. I lay before him in just my white ankle socks, biting my lip. He looked up and down my body, pure lust in his eyes. Instinctively I closed my legs and brought my hands up to cover my breasts.

"No," he said in a low voice, grasping my hands in his. "You're beautiful, and I want to see all of you."

I suddenly became nervous. I was the one completely naked this time. What if he wanted to go all the way? What if he wouldn't stop once we got going? He pushed my hands to the side and leaned in to kiss my breasts. I could feel his erection pushing against my thigh. He let go of my left hand and snaked his right one between my legs.

"Stop," I said breathlessly. He ignored me as he caressed the downy hair of my pussy lips. He slipped a finger between them and flicked the tip of it over my clit. I squirmed against him. "Stop, Alex," I said again. He ignored me again and moved his lips up to mine. I put my hands on his shoulders and pushed him away, closing my legs again. "Stop!"

He looked at me wide eyed.

"What's wrong?" he asked. "Did I hurt you?"

"No," I said softly, grabbing my shirt and jeans. I pulled them on as quickly as I could, threw on my shoes and rolled up my bra and panties in my hands. "I'm just a little weirded out by all of this. I should go." I put my jacket on.

"I thought you wanted this," he said pleadingly, watching me from the couch.

I looked to him apologetically, reaching for the doorknob.

"Yeah," I replied, a little choked up. "So did I."

I opened the door hastily and violently slammed into something. I dropped my bra and panties on the doorstep; everything was completely dark. I found the rumpled ball and picked it up, trying to focus my eyes on what it was that I had hit into. A grinning face with dark straight hair falling in dark eyes met mine. It was Jamie.

"Fancy meeting you here," he said.

"Yeah," I replied, realizing what I had in my hand. I tried to stuff it in my coat pocket. "Fancy." I kept walking past him, moving swiftly down the steps and scurrying across the yard.

"Wait!" he called, running after me. I felt him put a hand on my shoulder. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," I replied "I just have to get home." He positioned himself across from me and looked me in the eyes.

"Are you sure?" he inquired. "I know we just met and all, but if you ever need to talk, I'll be here to listen."

"Yeah," I said. I was getting quite fond of that word. "Thanks. I'll keep that in mind. I don't mean to be rude, but I really have to get home. It's getting late." It wasn't really that late at all, but I needed to get out of that situation.

"Still don't mind if I call you later, do you?" he asked before taking his hand off my shoulder. I smiled at him politely.

"No, not at all. I'll talk to you later, okay?"

"All right," he agreed and I turned to go. I had barely gotten into the door before a knock came. I opened it and Jamie smiled back at me.

"Um, hi Jamie. What's up?" He grinned and shook his head. He peeked behind me to see if anyone was around. "No one's home, if that's what you're wondering. I think they went out to dinner. What's going on?"

"I just wanted to give you something that I think you forgot."

"Oh, did I leave something at the restaurant?" I asked.

"No."

"Oh, then what did I leave?" The grin came over his face again.

"I think these belong to you." He pulled out a pair of blue bikini panties and held them out to me with an extended arm. "I found them on Alex's doorstep." My eyes went wide and my face felt as though it were on fire. I tried to force out some sort of explanation but the words were lost even before they reached my throat. I made no movements. "So, does this mean I can keep them?" he asked with a laugh. I tried to smile but it just came out as if someone has shoved a lemon in my mouth. "Don't worry," he told me softly, "I won't tell if you won't." My eyes shot up to his.

"No, no, nothing happened. Not like what you think, anyway." He still had my panties in his hand and he laughed again.

"The evidence suggests otherwise." I began to get some of my confidence back.

"It's purely circumstantial," I retorted as I snatched them out of his hand.

"Tell it to the judge," he said with another good-natured laugh.

"You know, you can come in for a few if you want," I said nervously. I don't know why I wanted him to stay, but I felt compelled to have him over for a little. He glanced at my handful of lingerie and smiled.

"I don't think tonight is such a good idea. How about tomorrow?" I smiled back.

"I'll see you then." I stood nearly face to face with him. He leaned in slightly and I did the same. Suddenly he broke away.

"Bye, Brandee."

He descended my front steps hastily and made his way back to Alex's house. I closed the door softly and went upstairs to my room. I dropped the panties and bra that I had been harboring into the clothes hamper. I stripped out of my clothes and made my way to the bathroom. The hot water was inviting. I stood beneath the spray of the water, enjoying the feel of millions of droplets of water running down my skin. I mindlessly let my hand roam over my body, tracing over my neck, breasts and tummy. The tickling started to arouse me and I gently slipped a finger in between the lips of my pussy. I stroked my clit slowly, letting my fingertip work its magic. I could feel my face becoming more flushed, even in the hot water. I rubbed myself a little faster, moaning, feeling the tension building up in the bottom of my belly. I flashed back to Alex's couch earlier that evening, and remembered the feeling of his finger flicking across my clit. As I continued to play with myself more, I imagined that they were no longer my hands. I neared orgasm, and I was furiously rubbing now. Gasp upon gasp escaped my lips and suddenly a wave crashed through me.

Lynne84
Lynne84
13 Followers
12